Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Freya Part One of Eight

"With the harrowing events of the last two years fresh in his mind, Marcus contacts a psychiatrist for help..."

2
2 Comments 2
1.1k Views 1.1k
7.6k words 7.6k words

My name is Marcus Veovin…and to be honest, that’s about all I could tell you at the time when this story first took place.

If I tried really hard, I probably could’ve come up with a few other small details. I remembered a few faces coming to mind when I thought about it, and I’m fairly certain they belonged to my parents and little sister. I also seemed to recall the name of the family cat…which I’m positive was named after some kind of stone. Amethyst? No, that would’ve been a silly name for a cat. Was it Garnet? No, that wouldn’t have made sense since she had been named after her eye color. Perhaps it had been Jade…

Anyway, I suppose the question everyone should be asking is why was I suffering from a sudden lapse of my faculties. Well, this is probably going to sound a little strange, but my loss of memory was actually by my choice. I know that doesn’t make a whole lot of sense, so I suppose a little explanation should be the first thing I bring to the table.

Apologies are probably in order first and foremost: In order to get to the bottom of what happened to me, I’ll have to sift through the fragments and recall a piece of the puzzle at a time. As mentioned, I was starting to already retrieve the most important facts; the faces of my family and friends were coming back to me, and I was also able to dredge up some of the important events in my life such as the first time I successfully rode a bike and the first time I made love to a beautiful woman. The more I was putting my mind to it, the more I was able to recall…with the exception of the last two years of my life.

But that’s exactly what I had wanted to begin with.

This is probably going to make me sound like I’m off my rocker, but something happened to me a couple of months prior to my twenty-second birthday. I could vaguely remember being away from home at the time, and if I dug deep enough, I could almost recollect being approached by a small group of people…but things became fuzzy after that. And to be perfectly honest, that’s exactly what I had wanted all along. I didn’t want to be reminded of those people or anything they had shown me throughout my time with them. I wanted that part of my life completely erased.

And that’s exactly why I had hired Doctor Morgan in the first place.

Doctor Morgan was a talented physician who specialized in healing the mind. She was a highly qualified psychiatrist trained in methods of helping patients overcome psychological disorders. She was even a skilled hypnotist, and don’t ask me how, but when I’d sit down and speak with her, it almost felt like she could read my mind. I was like an open book to her, but to be honest, I had nothing to hide. If she could help me block out the last two years of my life, I’d tell her anything she wanted to know.

This may sound a little odd, but I had actually met Doctor Morgan years before.

Anybody who listened to me ramble through some of my other stories would be familiar with the name Freya. I have referenced her on countless occasions and cited that she was the first woman I ever did anything “naughty” with. Back when I was in school, Freya was a year ahead of me and was quite popular amongst our peers. She was a gorgeous blonde with long, light, straight hair that flowed almost to her butt, and she also possessed quite possibly the most breathtaking smile I’ve ever seen. She was roughly five feet, three inches tall, and she had full, pink lips and thick eyebrows situated over amber eyes that managed to shine blue in the sun somehow. Now I know that eyebrow explanation may not sound attractive on a female, but believe me when I say they looked amazing on her. She pulled the look off to perfection.

Freya always managed to stay tan year-round. Even when most of our classmates lost a bit of their color during the winter months, she managed to remain bronzed and sparkling, and her build was something else too. She had a little meat on her bones, but when I say that, I’m not saying she was heavyset. No, she was far from that. I guess the best way to say it is that she wasn’t sickly thin like some of the other girls who thought being slender was a requirement, but I’d be surprised if she even tipped the scales at a hundred and ten pounds. Of course, if she did, it would probably have something to do with those two melons she carried around at all times…

Freya had a gorgeous rack of boobs on her. Her breasts were probably some of the largest in the school if I wasn’t including the Creative Writing instructor, Miss Mia. Miss Mia also sported a killer chest…but I digress. Anyway, Freya had these laudably natural bosoms that would slink off to the sides when she’d lay flat. If she wore a tight top like a sports bra, they would become perfect spheres squeezed together on her chest. Hell, when they were pressed together and you could see the outlines of them above the upper part of a low-cut shirt…

Before I get myself worked up over my old friend’s rack, she had another physical feature that was probably even more stunning than her chest, and while most people would probably guess that it was either her smooth, supple legs or her pleasingly round booty and marvelous hips, I would have to throw them all for a loop by saying it was her incredible tummy.

When asked what a woman’s best feature is, I’m going to go out on a limb and say that most guys are going to answer with one of the following: Face, eyes, legs, breasts, or ass. The first two things I mentioned are coming from guys who care more about a woman for who she is and how a long-term relationship with her might go. The last two are usually only concerns to a man who has only one thing on his mind. The one in the middle could go either way. Now, I’m not saying a man who deeply cares about a woman can’t be infatuated by her breasts or bottom…in fact, far from it. But when a guy meets a woman for the first time, unless he knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that she’s not going to be offended by his response if asked what her best physical feature is, he’s probably not going to answer by saying her tits if he knows what’s good for him. That’s just a given.

That explanation may have been a little long-winded, but I’m just trying to illustrate the point that when questioned, most guys probably wouldn’t say that a woman’s best feature is her stomach, but holy crap, did Freya have an incredible breadbasket. Everything on that woman was astounding, but I’ll never forget the first day I saw her wearing a cut-off shirt that revealed her belly…hell, I wondered what it would look like to give her a cummy tummy. Sorry if I’m being vulgar, but to blast a load all over that abdomen…I couldn’t imagine anything sexier or more erotically gratifying.

Not only was Freya’s stomach pleasing to the eyes, but it led the imagination on all sorts of wild-goose chases. More than once, I found myself wondering what it would be like to follow the contours of her tummy upward toward her breasts, or journeying south to the paradise that would be found between her opulent thighs. And maybe I’m showing my age when I say this, but Freya was the first girl I had ever met with a bellybutton piercing, so that was fun to look at too. If she ever caught me staring, I would use that as my excuse. Hearing her laugh in response always made me happy because I knew she was aware that I was checking her out…and I know that it made her feel good.

For as comfortable as the two of us were around each other, we ironically never dated. A lot of people in our school oftentimes thought we were, and even after Freya graduated and left for greener pastures, I would sometimes be approached by classmates I didn’t see as often and would be asked how my “girlfriend” was doing off in college. When I would respond that Freya and I were only friends, the people inquiring about her would act like they had been caught off guard by my answer. I never understood why that seemed so odd to people, but back then, I knew as much about women as I did quantum physics. I shouldn’t have to say that that was next to nil.

Throughout our schooling, Freya and I were always close friends. We weren’t inseparable, by any means, but we hung out on a normal basis and did the common things teenagers of our times did. We would sometimes go to the mall and walk around, or if it was nice out, we would go sit in a nearby park and just chat. Sometimes we would go for picnics together, and there were a few occasions when we took in the sights of a museum or a zoo. And of course, we would sometimes keep things simple by hanging out at one of our houses.

Whether we were alone or with a group of friends, the two of us were always pretty close. When I look back on it, I can completely understand why people thought we were an item. At the time, it seemed ludicrous, but now I feel like an absolute moron for not seeing what all those others picked up on. As much as I enjoyed Freya as a friend, I think I would’ve risked that friendship and asked her to be my girlfriend if I thought such a thing to be possible for even one second back then. Unfortunately, I was the kind of guy who had absolutely no idea how women operated during my younger years, so I remained perpetually in the “friend zone” since I didn’t know any better.

It should go without saying that everybody loved Freya. It didn’t matter what walk of life a person came from, everyone in our school simply adored the girl. She had more friends than any three people combined, and the teachers always thought she was something else. Any parents who met her thought she was clearly fantastic, and any employer would’ve hired her within a heartbeat. Due to her immense popularity, I thought I’d never stand a chance as “boyfriend material” to her, but the fact that she set so much time aside for me should’ve been a clear indication.

As I’ve grown older, I tend to look back at the “what might have beens” and all the other opportunities I missed out on. I’ve done a great many things in my life, but one of my biggest regrets would have to be the fact that I had met Freya in a time when my experience with women was next to zilch. Had I known a little more about the female of the species, who knows how differently my life could’ve turned out. I’m not trying to say that I have many regrets because, to be honest, I really don’t. Other than the two years leading up to my time with Doctor Morgan, I had done some pretty amazing things that I think most guys my age could only dream of. I have met and befriended some pretty incredible people in my time, but I would certainly be happy with a little stability for a change.

While I continued to reminisce while sitting on the chaise longue in Doctor Morgan’s office, more and more of my past started coming back to me. Some of my happiest memories came to the fore as I recalled my mom buying me my first comic book and my dad taking me on our first weekend-long fishing trip. Other faces started returning to me also in the form of Welch, Shatter, Midtaune, and some of my other friends. More importantly, though, were the faces of some of the wonderful women I had shared precious moments with such as Cassandra, Rosalind, and Kaede…

Doctor Morgan sat with a clipboard only a few feet away from me. She had been doing her best to work around the happy times I wanted to retain in order to delete the two years I had absolutely no desire to remember. If I’m being perfectly honest, she was thus far doing a fantastic job since I couldn’t recall a single thing after college.

I stared at the ceiling as I heard the good doctor begin asking me questions about my past. She asked me if I could remember my first childhood pet, and then she asked for the name of said animal. After I answered without hesitation, she asked me for the title of my favorite book and my favorite movie. After listing both off without the slightest pause, she then asked if I remembered how I had spent my nineteenth birthday and the accompanying weeks. At first, I thought the query seemed terribly random, but as I sifted through the memories so I could tell Doctor Morgan all about the day…

Piece by piece, the memorable day came back to me as I recalled hanging out with some of my friends. Later that afternoon, my parents took me to my favorite restaurant for an early dinner, and that evening, I received a phone call from a friend asking if I wanted to come over to her place and watch a movie. That friend had been Freya. The movie we watched was some cheesy black-and-white suspense flick, but if I’m being completely honest, we didn’t end up watching a whole lot of the movie.

No, it wasn’t what people probably think when I say it like that. I wish we hadn’t seen most of the movie because of “that,” but we ended up just talking through most of the night. Right before I left to go home, Freya suddenly realized that it was a big day for me, and she felt horrible for forgetting about my birthday. I told her it wasn’t a big deal, but she told me she was going to make it up to me.

After telling Doctor Morgan everything I could remember about my nineteenth birthday, I continued the story and told her about the next day when Freya took me out for lunch. When I tried to pay for our food, I was promptly shot down so she could do so instead. I told her that wouldn’t be necessary, but she insisted that I let her cover it. I finally agreed because I think she was going to playfully make a scene if I didn’t, and then we went to a local park and walked around for a while since it was such a nice day.

The two weeks that followed were incredible. We hung out on a daily basis, and that was far more than we usually did during the school year. Even though we both worked regular jobs at the time, we still found time to hang out on those days. Summer was already half over by that time, and I certainly wasn’t looking forward to seeing it come to an end because that meant Freya would be going away for college.

Anyway, there was an evening when Freya and I were hanging out at her parents’ house and watching TV in her bedroom in the basement. She lived in a nice house because her dad had hit it big with some invention that did something for local sewer systems. Not glamorous, I’ll admit, but he just created the invention. It wasn’t like he was trudging around through the muck beneath the city to install it.

Regardless, the apparatus made Freya’s family quite wealthy. Had my blonde friend wanted to, she wouldn’t have had to attend college. Still, she was a good person who wanted nothing more in life than to help those who were less fortunate. She was always looking out for others…just as she was looking out for me.

On this particular evening, Freya was about a month away from leaving for college. She was well aware that we wouldn’t be seeing much of each other in the near future due to her departure. Of course, I wasn’t ignorant to the fact that she would be going far away either, so when she interrupted the movie we had been watching that night to tell me that she was going to miss all the times we had hung out with our large group of friends, I responded by telling her the same. Every time I agreed with her, though, she kept cutting me off while trying to reiterate that what she was going to miss the most were the times we had spent together. It took me a few minutes to realize that she was specifically talking about our one-on-one time.

Suffice it to say, the wonderful woman I had known for the last several years of my life had told me that I was going to make some lucky girl very happy one day, and she wanted me to be prepared for that. Being the naïve nineteen-year-old that I was at the time, I thanked her and thought that was all she meant…until she started looking at me in a funny way. “Funny” really isn’t the word to describe it, but at that time, I didn’t exactly know what else to think. As she inched closer to me, it finally occurred to me what was happening…even if I still couldn’t believe it.

I know I already mentioned it, but we had both been lying on Freya’s bed watching TV at the time. We were on top of the comforter, so it wasn’t like there was any hanky-panky going on under the bedsheets. We were both out in the open and wearing normal clothes. I had on a t-shirt and jeans, and Freya was in a tank top and leggings. Of course, those leggings had to be the tight, black kind that drives nine out of ten men wild with desire, but that’s beside the point.

Anyway, Freya was leaning on her left arm and looking down at me as she told me what a great guy I was and how any girl would be lucky to be with me. Of course, this was all going over my head at first until I finally realized what the bountiful blonde was doing. Between her sweet sentences, she was getting closer to me. In all the times we had hung out together, we had never done anything…well, naughty. Hell, we hadn’t even held hands or kissed, but I knew the look I was currently receiving meant something more. That may come as a shock due to my inexperience, but even a novice couldn’t mistake what was going on behind Freya’s beautiful, amber eyes.

I knew that something that had never happened to me before was about to transpire.

I can’t really explain my state of mind in that moment. I’ve never dabbled in drugs or alcohol, but I’m pretty sure I was on a different plane of existence in that moment. Not that any kind of “paraphernalia” could zap a person to another dimension, but in that instant, I felt like I was on a high that could never be matched, and it was causing me to not take in the entire moment clearly.

Freya was now on her knees right next to my chest on my right-hand side. She was warmly smiling down at me while continuing to speak in her sweet, dulcet tones. She was the same, kindhearted young woman I had spent so much time with, but she was now reaching down below my beltline.

My eyes went from Freya’s tranquil countenance to my groin area as I watched her right hand trace the outline of my hardening penis beneath my trousers. While doing so, the buxom babe presented me with a wonderful view of her amazing cleavage.

“I know it’s not like our lives are over or anything,” the fabulous female then spoke up, “But I’m going to be leaving for college and you’ll still be here…so who knows when we’ll see each other again.”

I wanted to say something, but couldn’t. I found myself to be paralyzed in my spot…but not in a bad way.

Freya glanced down at her hand and could clearly make out where my dick started and ended. Her palm ran back and forth along it, and with each pass it made, the distance her hand had to travel lengthened. The smile never left her face as she went on, “We’ve had so much time together, Marcus…but I think both of us were afraid to tell the other how we felt.”

It suddenly dawned on me how in all the time I had known Freya, she had never dated anyone. I couldn’t help but wonder in that moment if she had been waiting that entire time for me to ask the question. I don’t know how the kids do it nowadays, but back when I was in school, ninety-nine times out of a hundred, it was the guy asking the girl out. Of course, any girl waiting for me to do so was shit-out-of-luck since I had no idea what I was doing with the fairer sex back then.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

“Marcus, you’re going to make some girl very happy someday,” the sweet blonde went on as she started massaging me with both hands as if she were kneading bread. She continued to soothingly speak to me as she boldly began unbuttoning my pants and gingerly pulled down the zipper below so she didn’t harm anything lurking beneath. “I don’t want to do anything that would make you uncomfortable, but I want you to be ready for the next woman who does this to you.”

What was my dazzling friend trying to tell me? Was she postulating that we were about to go all the way…?

Freya reached up and placed her fingers under both my jeans and boxers so she could tug at them. A million thoughts raced through my mind in that moment. I had never seen an actual girl naked before other than in magazines or movies…and it goes without saying that at that point in my life, no girl had ever seen me naked before either. Yes, I admit that I didn’t get out a whole lot since people generally tend to start being sexually active much earlier, but I had been okay with the direction my life had been heading, and to be honest, I wasn’t sure that I was ready for this next step yet.

I was hesitant at first and might have even made things a little difficult for Freya for a few seconds, but then I really thought about what was happening as my hormones chewed me out for not complying with the beautiful young woman before me. I finally lifted my hips off her bed so she could get a good tug in…and everything below came down as her pearly whites flashed their approval to me. I flopped into full view as the blonde dazzler complimented everything she saw.

I hate to say it, but I was so caught up in Freya’s delight that her words of praise weren’t registering in my mind. Even when she leaned over me and took hold of my penis for the first time, my stupid brain was more focused on whether or not her parents would hear us from upstairs. I wasn’t even sure if they were home, but I was terrified of having one of them walk in on us and see what was going on. I like to think I’m not the only person who’s displayed such paranoia during his first few sexual encounters.

It came to the point where I could no longer speak coherent phrases because I was too caught up in the pleasure running roughshod through my lower regions. Freya continued to acknowledge what I had going on down below as her grip tightened around me, and she did her best to be gentle as she began running her hand up and down the distance of my stiffened organ. I could tell that she was doing everything in her power to treat my rigid member as nonabrasive as possible.

Eventually Freya also reached the point where words no longer had meaning. She just continued to smile as her eyes went from my orbs to my genitals and then back to my surprised spheres again. She was tender with her care of everything I had going on down below, and she never once went crazy or overboard. When she finally leaned over me and opened her mouth, I trembled since I wondered if she was going to go down on me, but as it turned out, she was only letting some saliva drip from the tip of her tongue and onto my glans below. She was lubing me up so I wouldn’t chafe beneath her grasp.

I don’t want to take up a lot of time with this, but I do feel that I should maybe explain just how inexperienced and sheltered I had truly been up to this point in my life. I had always heard about people using lube and the likes, but I had never actually understood the need for such fluid. Anytime I had jerked off in my spare time, I had always just gone right to it; I never used any kind of lubrication. I later heard the term for that was “sanding off.” Of course, I usually took care of business fairly quickly, so I guess I had never noticed any chafing. As Freya took care of me, she was making sure to keep me moist so her fingers could easily glide across me.

Silly explanations aside, I have to say that I was enjoying myself quite a bit. I was breathing quite heavily, and the beautiful blonde taking care of me asked numerous times if I was doing okay. I nodded each and every time because I was afraid that if I verbally replied, my voice would crack and make me sound like an idiot. It goes without saying that I wasn’t very confident while my first handjob was taking place because I hadn’t been expecting it to happen to begin with.

My breathing accelerated even more when I suddenly noticed Freya releasing her hold on me and sitting up a bit so she could pull her tank top off. I watched in absolute glee as the shirt traveled up her body, and when it released her breasts, I felt my dick twitch and thought I was going to prematurely ejaculate right then and there. Thankfully, I was able to hold it together as my blonde companion tugged the shirt off and threw it off to the side.

Freya’s ample chest was contained by a white bra that could barely hold her heaving bosoms. They were pressed so tightly together that I didn’t think I would be able to squeeze a finger between them if she had let me make the attempt. I had to silently commend myself for not exploding at that very moment, but it wasn’t just her abundant breasts that had me standing at full attention…

That fascinating tummy of hers was looking so damn fine.

I could never stress enough how riveting the blonde beauty’s stomach was. I knew that if most men could see Freya naked, she had plenty of features they would want to stroke their meat to, but I could honestly jack off to pictures of this engaging female’s cute little belly for hours. I suppose it was a good thing I learned the necessity for lube when I did.

“Oh my…” I finally started to mumble for the first time since Freya had removed my pants. I was unable to finish my sentence due to what happened next.

While the bountiful blonde continued to smile down at me, she moved a few of her light locks out of her face and pushed them behind one of her ears. She then drifted over me and took the base of my rigid cock in her right hand while leaning down close enough so she could begin banging my prick against her covered tits.

I let my head fall back while I tightly closed my eyes. My mouth was agape and I’m sure there were all sorts of strange sounds emanating from me, but I was focused on one thing and one thing only: I didn’t want to blow my load yet. This was the kind of moment that only came along once in a lifetime – no pun intended – and I didn’t want it to end in an untimely manner. I think the biggest thing playing into my favor was that I had actually masturbated earlier in the day…ironically to a couple of pictures of the very woman currently stimulating me.

I held it together to the best of my ability as Freya asked me again if I was doing okay. After I nodded, she followed up her first query with another and asked if I was enjoying myself. I finally answered with words as I wheezed, “Oh, hell yeah!” My response made her laugh since it had obviously pleased her.

My eyes were still closed since I was trying to picture anything that would make me last longer, but when I felt a sudden movement on the bed beneath me, I had to open them and see what was going on. Imagine my surprise when I witnessed my blonde friend repositioning herself below me.

Freya had gently pushed my legs apart so she could get between them. She was still on her knees while doing so, but she was facing away from me. I wondered why she would do such a thing for a few seconds…until she suddenly pulled those tight leggings clinging to her body down just far enough to give me a view of her astonishing ass. She had on white panties that were riding so far up the crack of her immaculate posterior that I wouldn’t have known they were even there if not for the white band around her waist. She shook her buns for me a few times and let out a chuckle before finally reaching back and grabbing onto me from her new position.

As the beautiful blonde gazed past her body and most of mine in order to make eye contact with me, I realized for the first time just how intimate this moment was. I won’t speak for all men out there, but I think a lot of them want to have their first sexual encounter – whether it be actual intercourse or something as simple as a handie – so they’re not “left behind” as all the other guys around them are experiencing them. I feel that a lot of guys don’t so much care about the moment, but the fact that they took part in it. For me, I was bombarded by a plethora of emotions that I will do my very best to explain.

For starters, I would like to point out how much Freya meant to me. Not only was she a wonderful friend and a great person, but I had a love for her that I couldn’t begin to explain to someone who doesn’t know me. Now, this love isn’t the kind of “I want to go out and get married while having tons of babies” type, but the kind of love a person feels for a close friend who means more than anything else in the world. It was a love based on how she had always treated me throughout the time I had known her, and I’m not saying this because she had my dick in her hand at that moment, but it was the kind of love in which I’d do anything to make sure she was always safe. I loved that woman with all my heart and soul, and when I say that, I mean I would be willing to put my very life on the line for her if such an event required me to do so. Take from that what you will, but Freya meant and still means more to me than an entire world. If there was another planet with five billion people on it out there and I was somehow presented with the choice to save either them or Freya, those poor souls would have to pucker up and kiss their butts goodbye.

Another emotion that was running rampant through me was just plainly the thrill of the moment. I think once a lot of people get used to sex, it becomes just another normal habit for them. I know a few guys who have become so bored with it that it’s like putting their pants on: It just happens. That has never been the case for me, though, and during this first encounter with Freya, my heart was racing as I thought about the implications and possibilities it could lead to.

For whatever reason, I compared what we were doing to what I had seen in the few dirty movies I had witnessed in the past. I always thought it was sad how the people in those films went at it mainly for the money and partially for the pleasure. I don’t think any of them actually thought about the substantial connection shared with the person they were with, and as Freya and I reveled in our time together, I personally felt that the entire universe was centered around us and our bliss in that moment. I could never begin to explain to Freya what her loving act meant to me and how it made me feel like there was nothing else in existence at that time other than the two of us. Maybe that’s a little too metaphysical, but I don’t know how else to put it in words.

As I stared at the immaculate ass in front of me, I had the urge to suddenly reach out and touch it. The gentleman in me told me that I should probably ask before doing so, but the guy in me told me that it was mine for the grabbing. I thought about how Freya had just started touching me, so she probably wouldn’t have minded a little spontaneity. I swallowed a lump in my throat and just went for it.

Holy shit. Again, how I managed to not suddenly fire a load right at those plentiful buns upon feeling the softness of them, I’ll never know. I’ve felt a lot of soft things in my time, but those generous cheeks have to rank as one – maybe it makes more sense to say “two” – of the most satisfying. I couldn’t believe such a perfect posterior actually existed.

I should also point out that when I rubbed the gratifying backside in front of me, a small peep escaped Freya’s lips. I’m not sure if it was out of surprise or if she possibly enjoyed the feel of my hand against her flesh. It felt silly to ask her, though, so I left the answer to my imagination.

Roughly thirty seconds after I touched her, Freya decided to climb to her knees so she could turn and face me once more. She left the back of her pants down as she plopped down right between my legs and draped her appendages over my thighs. Her long, blonde tresses were on her right side, and that charming smile upon her face was still beaming as she reached down with both hands and began tugging on me again. She leaned over and let more spittle dribble from her lips in order to coat my cock in lubricant. Her covered breasts bounced as she jacked away on me.

From here, it didn’t take long for me to lose myself in the moment. My right hand suddenly shot up and firmly gripped her left wrist as I aided it in getting me off. I started to grunt and groan as I felt what was about to happen, and when I announced that I was going to cum, she kindly cheered me along and even picked up the pace a bit. Both of her hands were still firmly gripped around my manhood as I started to spurt and sputter…and then like a geyser that had been plugged for far too many years, I released a fountain of fluid that shot skyward.

In my passionate elation, I think I missed most of what happened since I was too busy closing my eyes and letting out grunts of gratification. I happened to catch the initial eruption and saw Freya’s jaw drop as a stream of semen rocketed skyward, but as the white goo continued to haphazardly fly about, I lost track of what was going on. I was too caught up in the fact that an actual woman had been working my shaft in order to cause my emission instead of myself. And it wasn’t like it was just any woman; it was my beautiful, busty friend.

I could feel Freya utilizing some of my slime as extra lubricant, and even when I finished discharging my frothy fluids, she continued to run her hands up and down my pole. I had released my hold on her wrist, and I could feel some of my cream on my hand. I was in unconditional awe as to what had just happened.

When I was finally calmed down enough to take stock of what was going on, I could see Freya sitting in front of me with a huge smile on her face. She held up her hands and showed me how gooey they were, but I was more focused on her breasts that looked like they wanted to be free of the bra detaining them. I know for a fact that if she had released them sooner, my cock would’ve ejected its milky contents the second they were liberated.

“That was incredible, Marcus!” Freya complimented me on a job well done. “How did it feel? What did you think?”

“It felt amazing, Freya!” I told my older friend. “I…I don’t even know how to say it in words, but I can never thank you enough for what you just did!”

“Oh, you’re giving me too much praise! All I did was tug!” She laughed when she thought about what she had said.

Yeah, but it was you tugging, Freya, I thought. It could have been any woman in the world, but it was you…and that made all the difference.

I saw Freya use her elbows and her legs to push herself off the bed so she didn’t get my jism all over the comforter. She then walked over to a dresser and looked to be searching for something to wipe her hands with. I couldn’t help but stare at her ass since her pants were still down just enough to reveal it, but it quickly dawned on me that I had probably made a mess on her bedspread. I snapped out of my momentary trance and asked if she needed any help cleaning up.

“You’re good, Marcus! You just wait there and I’ll have a towel for you in a minute!” Good to her word, the beautiful blonde rushed over to me as she wiped her hands on a small rag before presenting me with one of my own. She offered to help clean me up, but I told her I could handle it. In hindsight, I really should have let her help because that would’ve meant letting her rub my genitals down again.

“Oh, no!” I heard my friend suddenly call out as I wiped myself off.

“What is it?” I asked as I looked up at her. Now that we were done, I was afraid she had heard her parents or something of the like. Paranoia set in quickly since I had returned to reality.

Freya rushed over and grabbed yet another towel before running back over to me and pointing at the bottom of my t-shirt. “It looks like we managed to get some semen on your shirt! I should’ve taken that off you, too!”

To be honest, I hadn’t even noticed the splotches that had flown onto my upper attire, so I was thankful that my blonde friend caught them. I would’ve felt like a real boob if someone else managed to see them before I went home…not to mention how awkward that would’ve been since the only people seeing me would’ve been either Freya’s parents or my own.

The dazzling blonde told me to hold still as she scrubbed at the spots and tried to clean me up. She then jumped to her feet and told me she would run to her bathroom and wet the towel for me. Fortunately for us, her washroom was connected to her room, so she had more privacy than most other people our age.

As she made her way to the bathroom, I once again watched her amazing buns glide across the floor. I was still thankful for the fact that she hadn’t pulled her pants up, and I wished I could’ve had a camera in order to capture such a moment for all eternity.

When the amber-eyed beauty vanished into the smaller room and I could hear water running, I raised my voice ever so slightly and said, “Thank you so much, Freya.”

I heard her laugh in response as she asked, “Whatever for, Marcus?”

I didn’t know how loud I should be talking, so I simply responded, “You know.”

When the lovely blonde reappeared, she was still beaming with that radiant smile she possessed as she made her way up to me and started lightly dabbing at the spots with her wet towel. She remained focused on what she was doing as she answered, “I should be thanking you, Marcus! I had a lot of fun seeing you get off!”

For fear of sounding like an idiot, I’m going to admit that at this time in my life, I didn’t know a whole lot about the female orgasm, so the fact that Freya didn’t get to enjoy one of her own completely bypassed me at the time. I thought nothing of it as she cleaned me off.

It may not seem like much to most, but this intimate moment with Freya played a pivotal role in my life and would shape me into the man I would ultimately become. It may not have been the first time I touched or was touched by a female since that moment had been my first kiss with a magnificent woman named Sara, but it was the first time any “impure” touching took place. It was an exciting time in my life, and it opened the door to the many sexual encounters I would eventually have while doing wonders for my confidence and preparing me for the vast world outside. I would never have the words to thank Freya for what she had done for me.

After concluding my tale, I glanced over at the good doctor and warmly smiled at her. “Just like before, you’ve done more for me than I could ever begin to explain. Thank you so much for always being there for me.”

“Of course, Marcus. It’s what I do. I help people.”

“Yeah, but you go above and beyond. You do it for me now, and you did it for me back then. I can never thank you enough for your decency and deep compassion.”

That unimaginably radiant smile beamed from the good doctor’s face in response. As always, she was happy to help a person in need.

Doctor Freya Morgan was one hell of a miraculous lady.

 

END OF PART ONE OF EIGHT

Published 
Written by MichaelVerley1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments