Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Part 18 of our ongoing saga, wherein the hotwife settles in with her hew partners, while her husband further embraces his role."

As I watched my wife, Anne, and George drive away, I was experiencing mixed feelings of extreme arousal and jealousy. It aroused me to imagine my wife taking George's thick, black cock into her well-used but still tight little pussy. At the same time, I was a little jealous out of concern that George might woo my wife away from me. That had not happened with any of her other lovers, and I had to remind myself that my wife had already performed oral on George, which did not lead to any change in her acceptance of my more modestly sized cock. But I still had a small nagging worry that regular exposure to a more massive and satisfying cock might cause her to move beyond our little game and develop real feelings for her friend with benefits.

After getting our two boys to go to sleep, I was left with thoughts and fantasies regarding my wife's first date with George. By the time both boys were finally out, it was about a quarter to ten in the evening. I began to stroke myself as I fantasized, maintaining care not to accidentally orgasm before my wife returned. I worked myself up into quite a randy, sexually charged state. My cock was rock hard and on the verge of cumming, and my balls ached, virtually begging me to finish on my own. But instead, I held off, practicing semen retention, and around ten-thirty, I received a text from my wife. The text indicated that George was bringing her home now.

I texted her back a quick question, just asking how her date was. Initially, she texted back one word, "Fine," with a smiling and winking emoji.

Then she sent another text, this one saying something like, "Actually, it was more than fine. I'll tell you everything when I get home, and yes, I will send you to bed with a smile, too."

At that point, I was seriously about to ejaculate in my pants. Moments later, I heard the sound of a car outside and ran to our front picture window. I watched in the faint light from a faraway street light as George exited the car, went to the other side, and opened my wife's door. What a gentleman, I thought to myself. I could not make things out very clearly, but it sure looked like they proceeded to share a long, passionate kiss in front of the car, which was followed by a final wave goodbye from my wife before she started walking up our driveway to the front door.

When my wife approached the door, she waved to George one last time, and he started driving away. Once entirely in the doorway, my wife and I embraced. As was often the case after one of her dates, I could smell the scent of another man, as well as the faint, musky odor of sex, on her person as we hugged and kissed. We made some small talk as we walked upstairs to the bedroom - I asked her if she had a good time, things of that nature. She quickly responded that, of course, she had a good time, and she proceeded to push me onto the bed so that I was on my back with my legs hanging off of the edge.

She said in a husky voice, "I'm going to tell you everything. But first..."

She had trailed off but was now straddling my waist, pulling off my shirt. Then, her hands began working on removing my belt and unbuttoning my pants. She slid down off of the bed so that she was kneeling between my legs and managed to remove all of the rest of my clothing. She then continued her tale with one more preemptive piece of information.

She continued, "There's just one thing you need to understand. Tonight, I am going to make you cum—hard, hopefully. But no sloppy seconds. Sorry, Babe, but I'm a little sore. But I promise you'll get them again soon, and I promise that you will still go to bed with a smile on your face."

As she said this last bit, she laughed a little. In the dimmed lights of our bedroom, I could see her smiling and pulling her hair back. Anne said, "Is that OK?"

I said, "Yeah - I mean, it kinda sucks, but I get it Babe. I just want to hear some details - you still have me turned on, and you always will turn me on."

And with that, my wife began slowly using her hands on my erect cock. I was disappointed, but the hand-job felt good, and I had a feeling I was going to enjoy the happy ending even more.

As she stroked my hardening cock, Anne explained how she had ended up with such a sore, fucked out vagina. She and George had planned on going out for dinner and drinks as their first order of business, but he had forgotten something at his apartment. Or at least that's what he told her. So they ended up taking a small detour to George's two-bedroom apartment, which was about a fifteen-minute drive from our house.

Once there, things happened pretty fast. She said they were joking about the blowjob she had given him a few weeks ago as they entered, and from there, things pretty much progressed to some passionate kissing, some groping and petting, to eventually, George removing as much of my wife's clothing as he could, as quickly as he could.

My wife said she had ended up naked on George's carpeted living room floor while he, naked from the waist down, grabbed a couple of pillows and some lube. She said she initially was not sure if she could take his massive cock, which bobbed up and down as he arranged things for their session. Her fears were allayed, however, as she was very wet in anticipation, and his added lube did the job.

She mentioned that even with the lubricant, only about nine of his twelve inches would fit. With my cock in her hand as she stroked, I suddenly felt a little inadequate. However, as she continued to detail the initial penetration, her orgasms, and his ultimate ejaculation inside her vagina, I was quickly aroused once again.

Anne said that he had inseminated her in the missionary position and that once they had finished, they had finally gone out for dinner and drinks. My wife said she was feeling stretched out and loose already from their first session, but knew that it was not the last of the night. Sure enough, they ended up back at George's apartment for a nightcap. And in their case, this consisted of hard, doggy-style sex on George's bed. My wife said that even though things were plenty slippery, this was what made her sore, mainly because George fucked her so hard and fast and because he had shoved his dick into her pussy in its entirety when he finally came again.

My wife conveyed that even though she had reached orgasm multiple times and thoroughly enjoyed their second session, George's final thrust was a bit much for her and left her sore. She stopped stroking my cock at this point, which was perfectly times, as I was about three strokes away from prematurely ejaculating in my wife's hand. My wife asked me if I wanted to kiss her pussy, and of course I said yes.

Anne said, "Just a gentle kiss, 'cause I know you want to see what I look like post-George - but nothing else, OK?"

"OK", I groaned.

In the dim light, I could see how stretched she was. And she was right; it did turn me on, just as the smell of the mix of her juices and George's semen nearly brought me over the edge. I reached for my cock, and she stopped me.

Nadia_Fire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Nadia_Fire

"Not yet," she said.

"How do you want to finish - I'll do whatever you want!" she whispered.

I told Anne to get on her knees on the floor. I stood upright in front of her. I began stroking my achingly hard penis right in her face.

I said, "As soon as I start to cum, I want you to put my cock in your mouth, and suck the cum right out of it, like a good little whore. Got it?"

My wife just moaned and nodded her head as I stroked. She liked it when I treated her like a bad girl in need of punishment, so at this point, we were both deep in the moment. Before long, I could feel my balls boiling over and the first spritz of cum getting ready to exit my rock-hard member. I groaned in pleasure, then removed my hand and thrust my now ejaculating cock toward my wife.

The first spurt of cum in my wife on the cheek. From there, she managed to get my dick into her mouth and began sucking as my orgasm continued. The sensation was incredible, and I let out a war cry as I finished. My wife smacked my ass in response. I knew why - I had completely forgotten that I might wake the kids.

Once finished, I said, "Sorry, babe," and we both laughed.

My wife and I shared a moment, kissed, and then began the process of cleaning up. When we had gotten into bed for the night, I told my wife I needed to tell her something.

I said, "Babe, tonight was incredible. Even with no sloppy seconds, this was amazing. I want you to know I am good with you seeing George and Greg - and whoever else, if I get to cum like this."

She replied, "Good. And I think I'll be ready for George next time, so you'll get what you want. But I think you may be in luck even sooner. While you were busy with my mouth, Greg texted me. He's bored and looking for fun. So...."

My wife had trailed off, but I knew what this meant. Another rendezvous and another chance to play our little game.

I kissed my wife and said, "Of course, babe."

And with that, I turned off the light and fell fast asleep. In the morning, there would be a workout and then more planning for hotwife fun and games with Anne.

Sure enough, the following late winter morning began as it probably did for many other married couples with children in our area. After we had each taken part in a workout at our local gym, things got a little bit different. My wife then called me and spoke in very hushed, conspiratorial tones.

She and Greg had arranged a date for later that week. Jokingly, I asked her if she was still too sore, but she did not find my humor particularly humorous.

"No!" she said, "of course not. Greg and I are getting together later this week - not exactly sure when, but you'll know soon - and don't worry, I promise you'll get what you fantasize about this time."

Great, I thought to myself. I realized that getting off on my hottest and most perverted fetish, sloppy seconds with my wife, depended on my childhood best friend having his way with her first. After returning home, my wife and I spent a few normal days together, dealing with the start of the work and school week and various sports-related signups and practices for the boys.

On that Thursday, late in the afternoon, I received a call from my wife. Thursday evenings were basketball practice, and I had just dropped the boys and a couple of teammates at the practice facility. Another parent would be taking them home that evening.

I answered the phone, saying, "What's up, babe?"

My wife responded, "The boys are at practice, right? Good, then meet me at home. I have exciting news!"

I responded in the affirmative and beat my wife home by a few minutes. When my wife came in the door, I was able to guess at least part of the exciting news right away. It was quite clear that my wife had just been fucked, as her hair was tousled and her lipstick was clearly smeared.

She started to speak, but I just kissed her and said, "I know – you fucked Greg."

My wife said, "Yeah, and it was incredible, but that's not the only news. I wanted you to know - I told him. About us, and this. He thought it was hot and is pretty good with whatever we want to do."

She continued, "This could get really hot, so I wanted you to know in case you thought it might be too hot."

"Oh God, baby," I responded, "It's not too hot at all. But....can we talk about this later? My balls are literally aching for you right now!"

Anne quickly regaled me, between kisses, licks, and gropes, that Greg had surprised her at work, and they had fucked two times, very hard and very passionately. My wife said she had to sign him into her office, but once in, they moved fast. She said he came in her missionary style, stayed hard, and then came in her a second time from behind. Hearing this as Anne fondled my cock caused my excitement to nearly overflow.

I needed to come fast, so I said, "Baby - remember my balls? I need you now!"

I laughed, and then she laughed as well. Anne dropped to her knees and began sucking my cock. As she did, she removed the bottom parts of her business pantsuit, presumably for the second time in the last couple of hours. Before I exploded in her mouth, my wife pushed me onto my back and straddled me right there on the foyer floor. As I entered her, I could feel how wet she still was from her last fucking.

As my wife moved up and down on my stiff cock, I felt the pleasant sensation in my penis and testicles as I slowly approached orgasm once again. I also sensed something else, a feeling of coolness on my balls. I reached down behind my wife's round ass and touched my balls to see if I could identify what I was feeling. Sure enough, it felt pretty familiar. Greg's cum had run out my wife's slutty pussy, down my cock, and onto my balls and the hardwood floor.

This development turned me on even more and pushed me over the edge. With only two more upward thrusts, I was coming in my wife's already soiled womb. As the final orgasmic contractions faded, I caressed my wife's ass, then pulled her down for a kiss. I wanted to just lay there indefinitely, but I knew the boys would be returned soon, so Anne and I got up and got back to the business of dinner and readying ourselves for our kids' return.

But before we had completely moved on, I pointed to the small pool of Greg's cum on the foyer floor. I told my wife, "I guess I'll be seeing a lot more of that."

And my wife responded, "Yeah, and I think a lot more of that is gonna end up in here, too."

My wife pointed to her pelvic area and laughed. It was true that with two boyfriends, our sex life was not dull, and it was about to get just a little crazier...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments