Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"At this point, we were about midway through our little journey into the "lifestyle.""

By late autumn, my wife's little sessions had become a fairly regular thing, with Pete, and then of course myself getting sloppy seconds (or thirds or fourths depending on Pete's stamina). However, as we approached Thanksgiving here in the states, as well as the impending Christmas and New Year's holidays, we both kind of figured that with all of the family events and kid activities, she and Pete would likely cool things off for a period. And that is essentially what happened, with them both going into a period of radio silence around the end of November. 

Then, one evening in early December, my wife had a funny look on her face while pecking away at her laptop, as we both often did before we started the tasks of ensuring homework was done, and that the kids were in bed. I asked her what was up, and she laughed.

She said, "Do you remember Chad?"

Whoa, I thought. Yes, I remember Chad, her ex-boyfriend of five years, who she basically dumped for me. One drunken night she had told me WAY too much about their relationship, particularly his proclivity for kink and to give and receive rough sex. She also went into detail about the shape and size of his, well, organs, and the fact that he was a few inches shorter than me but quite muscular. That aspect didn’t really bother me, since I was still powerlifting at that time, recovering from an injury but still training. The fact that his cock was short but thicker than mine, and that he apparently had massive balls, was a little unnerving, but really what most gave me a tinge of jealousy was the fact that they were a very sexual couple when they were together. 

I said, "Yeah, why?"

She said, "Oh nothing, he just wants to be friends on Facebook." Then she laughed.

Huh, I thought. The part of me turned on by this kind of thing was tingling again. Why? Well, my one big thing in this fantasy was to eventually watch my wife and her lover in action. This was a no-go with Pete, but with Chad, I felt like it might be possible. Yet, I also felt like allowing anything to happen could be a big mistake. I was sweating a little with jealousy, while simultaneously experiencing a slight stiffening of my cock. Decisions, decisions. Of course, being a guy with a liking for kink myself, my penis won out.

I said, "Ok, no big deal."

She said, "Ok, just thought I should tell you. Also, he wants to go out for dinner, just to catch up. Are you OK with that?"

Well, I know how this went that last time and my jealous parts rose up a little bit more. But the thought of potentially getting to watcher on a thick cock attached to massive balls? It seemed too hot to pass up, so I swallowed hard and said, "Sure. I've already told you, you have, umm, special privileges in this relationship right now", and laughed.

She said, "I know, but you don't have to worry about that this time. He's married with four kids, and I think he really just wants to catch up."

As a guy, I knew that he may have very well said this, and I also knew it was likely bullshit. Not that I blamed him. My wife was still hot, and we both spent a lot of time staying fit. Anyway, the jealous part of me seemed to be telling me to leave well enough alone, and to keep my mouth shut. But the rock-hard horny, fetishist part of me would have none of that. So instead my answer was, "Ok. But just so you know, if anything DOES happen, as long as we play by the same rules we have been playing with, I'm good with it."

She gave me a sly smile but didn't say anything, and we continued on with a fairly typical school year weeknight. A few minutes later, my wife asked if they could do dinner the following night. I was OK with that and let her know that it was fine, as the kids didn't have any intense Wednesday night activities that week. The following night, my wife dressed up and made herself up just a little bit more than usual, but certainly not in a way that said she was looking for an affair. She was gone for about ninety minutes, and when she came home she informed us that, in fact, nothing had happened. She said he wanted something to happen, but she played it pretty nonchalant, as I think she was still unsure of this development. Ok, no big deal I thought.

The next couple of weeks were a whirlwind of holiday activity, and nothing in the "lifestyle" part of our lives really had a chance to bubble up to our attention until the evening of Christmas day. I noticed that my wife's phone had a flurry of activity going on, and she ran to pick it up, then disappeared into her office. I was intrigued and a little turned on - traditionally, this had only happened if Pete was looking to "get together", but now that a new player had entered the game, I was even more interested. She came back in a few minutes later and said we should talk after the kids go to bed. As a man, that is not something I generally want to hear, although she said, "Don't worry, it's nothing bad", and sort of smirked mischievously at me.

Once the boys were down, she was finally able to tell me that both Chad and Pete had messaged her – Pete to tell her that we should attend the New Year’s party he and his fiancé were attending, at a hotel downtown. My wife told me it was unlikely anything would happen between her and Pete at the New Year’s party, but I had a feeling something might, and that it could be quite a hot little chapter in our game, so I agreed, and she made the reservations. Now I just needed to find a tux! Regarding her getting together with Chad, part of me wanted to say, hell no, but the horny part of me won out again, and I encouraged her to go, and be as sexy as she wanted to be.

The next day was a fairly typical Christmas vacation Monday, in that there was no school or work, and after we had gotten both kids to bed, around 8:45, my wife announced that she would be going to the gym, which was usually open until midnight. We alternated times at the gym because of the kids, so this was pretty normal for us. I had gone around nine in the morning instead of my usual five, so I was a little more awake at this hour than normal. My wife mentioned that she'd be stopping at a convenience store on the way home, and to text if I thought of anything. Right after she left, I realized we were low on milk, so I texted her a request to add that to her list. As fate would have it, from there our texts would get much more interesting!

At around 9:45 my phone started going wild with alerts. I had set it down in a different room to charge, so I didn't make my way over to it right away. Once I did, I could see that there were somewhere between five and ten texts from my wife. Shit, I thought, hope there is no emergency at the gym. Given my own experience, I knew this was actually possible. When I got into my text app, I could see the most recent text, which simply read, "he's desperate." Who, and what kind of trouble is this person in?

Then another text popped in right after that, reading just "lol", with a smiling emoji. What? So I scrolled up and got the whole picture, and a massive hard-on. Apparently, Pete had called my wife at the gym, and she said she was busy, could he text her instead? He started texting her that he was going to be passing through our area on his way home, and could they get together. Then he basically started begging for sex. Holy shit! This was pretty wild. My wife's next text temporarily stunned me. It read, "So can I???"

I was floored. I asked her where they were going to do it, and she replied that they would be doing the nasty in his car. I was rock hard and this point, although I was a little disturbed because she kept asking, practically begging me, to let her do it. In light of my fantasy, I played along, and I asked her how bad she wanted his cock.

She replied, "Pretty bad. I want him to cum inside me so bad. But then I'll let you do whatever you want to me when I get home. I promise".

Incidentally, I still have these texts saved, and every time I go back and read them, I get an instant erection. Anyway, I gave in and said yes. I mean of course I did - this was, after all, in direct line with my overall fantasy, and I could not wait until she got home. I mean she was basically dogging in some parking lot. I almost came just thinking about it. In fact, during this time, when my wife was on one of her "outings," I often would masturbate, just a little, but not to orgasm, so that I had a good build-up to my eventual orgasm with her, after the conclusion of her "outing". I distinctly remember that this particular night, stopping myself from cumming was very difficult. In fact, a little manager to escape, but I did not quite get to full-blown ejaculation. That would have been bad, although I remember that this stoppage left me with a pretty severe case of "blue balls", and an erection that wouldn't quit. 

ambersexxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ambersexxy

At around 10:30, my wife texted me that she was at the convenience store, to ask if I wanted anything. My God, that woman sure can compartmentalize! I texted back want I wanted, and then added, "So?"

She finally addressed the 800-pound elephant in the proverbial room by simply responding, "Wouldn't you like to know. Don't worry, you're going to have a great time when I get back!" And of course, there also was a winking emoji. 

I was upstairs in our bedroom when I heard my wife come home. She came upstairs after putting the groceries away, and when she got into the room, I quickly locked the door behind her, and then grabbed her and kissed her. She kissed me back, and we kind of stumbled around a bit near our bed. She was still in her workout clothes and was kind of a sweaty mess. This made me wonder if Pete had some additional fetish, but I never really got to explore that thought too deeply because before I knew it, my pants were being unzipped, and my rock-hard cock and blue balls were finally in my wife's hands. I was already barefoot, so I just let my pants fall and kind of stepped out of them to make things easier.

As my wife stroked my cock, she began describing exactly what happened in Pete's car. Evidently, they met in a nearby hotel complex parking lot, but in a backlot, behind the hotel. Once there, my wife got in the backseat of his car, fresh from her workout, and almost immediately started sucking his cock. She said once she had brought him close to an orgasm she stopped, and pretty much tore off her workout pants and sneakers, and then hopped on his fully erect cock, and rode him until he exploded inside of her. As she said this, she continued pumping my still hard member, as I tried not to cum. She said she thought they were finished, but he convinced her to stay a little longer, and sure enough, his dong got hard again in about five minutes, and round two ensued. This time my wife rode him reverse cowgirl until he again shot his load into my wife's pussy.

At this point, I could barely hold on. I moved my wife's hand away from my throbbing cock, and had her bend over our bed. She had already removed her shoes, so I merely had to tear down her yoga pants. I noticed that she wasn't wearing any panties. I figured they must have ended up in Pete's car. I badly wanted to give my wife oral from behind and taste her filthy pussy. But I knew I would just end up exploding all over the side of the bed or something, so instead, I bent her over the bed, maneuvered myself into position, and went to thrust my way in.

And then it happened - a large glob of Pete's cum dropped, partially onto my penis, and partially onto our recently finished hardwood floor! I didn't let on to my wife, but this was a major turn-on in my current state. I had always loved sloppy seconds, but this was wild! I slid in easily, as semen really is an excellent lube. Once inside I thrust hard and fast, enjoying the extra wet and warm feel of my wife's freshly fucked cunt. I did not last long, however, and once I felt my blue balls getting ready to boil over, I pulled out, per our arrangement, and showered my wife's back and ass with my pent-up load. This was a particularly awesome orgasm, and I remember almost fainting. And then we both passed out...

In the days following this event, my wife and I focused on our plans for New Year's. I had to find a tux, which I did do successfully, and we needed someone to take our kids overnight, which was also finally arranged. New Year's Eve was a Saturday night in that year, so our goal was to leave a little earlier than usual. As we drove, my wife finally mentioned what I had been expecting to hear. She and Pete were going to sneak away and do something, as long as I was OK with it. She said that she was not sure what his plan was for his fiancé, but I figured it was possibly a mutual thing. 

My wife had dressed in a very sexy short black dress with black tights and heels. When we finally arrived at the hotel, I was admiring her body, when I noticed that one of the young male attendants for the party/hotel package was as well. I laughed, and then I noticed that my wife had noticed as well because she had started to blush. The guy actually came up to us and asked if we were there for the party and if we were also renting a room, and we said yes. Evidently, there was extra help for the event. We threw our minimal baggage into the room, then headed back down for the banquet/dance party. The same young guy (I think his name was Jorge) was holding the door to the banquet hall open as we entered. Once we were seated, my wife pointed out her "friend". It was weird seeing the guy who was fucking my wife, although I didn't honestly feel like he was much of a threat. 

Once things kicked off there was a little eating, a LOT of drinking, and then some awkward dancing. My wife disappeared a couple of times, although not with Pete. She was just running over to the bar to get her own drinks, but the second time she ran over, I noticed her talking to "Jorge", and that both of them were laughing about something. When she came back it was around 11:30. That was the time that she and Pete were to sneak away, and sure enough, I saw him exiting the ballroom via the far exit. My wife gave me a nervous look, then mouthed over the music, "Don't worry, I love you!", and left via the nearest exit.

Now I had to figure out how to occupy myself for the next half hour or so. I hoped she'd be back by midnight so I could kiss her slutty mouth, but I had my doubts. But then oddly, Pete reappeared about 10 minutes later in the ballroom, looking around. He spotted his fiancé, so I figured that's who he was looking for, and I began looking for my wife. I thought to myself, wow, must have been a quickie. But after another ten minutes, I still had no sign of my wife. I was getting a little nervous and had texted her, when she tapped me on the shoulder at about 11:55. She tried to yell something over the music and then smiled coyly and pointed to her leg. Huh? I didn't get it, although I noticed after a little bit that the black tights were gone. Oh, I thought, she is trying to show me that she was indeed a naughty girl. I was now turned on quite a bit and running the risk of roaming around the dance floor with a massive erection. She grabbed me and kissed me, right as the New Year’s countdown began. Then she yelled in my ear, "Let's get out of here. I need you to see something. I promise you'll be surprised." 

We slipped out of the exit door and walked to one of the elevators. Once inside, she said, "I think I know your fantasy well enough to know that you are gonna go wild tonight. Like I said, I have a surprise!" 

She laughed mischievously, as we exited the elevator, and then entered our room. Upon entering the room I was struck by the fact that the bed was a mess, and that the room obviously smelled like sex. Yes, I was turned on, as my wife had actually done what I thought she and Pete snuck away to do. I noticed a huge wet spot on the bed. She saw me looking at it, and then pointed at her leg again, and said, "Did you see this too?"

She smirked at me, and then I saw it. Om my God! His cum was running down her bare, shapely leg! Yes, I was turned on - I was about to explode in my pants.

I said, "Baby, I saw Pete right after you were done, and I wasn't sure if you guys had done it because he came back down so quick. But man, judging by that wet spot, and what's running, down your leg, I guess he had fun!"

My wife just laughed, and said, "Oh baby, we both had fun, trust me. But that wet spot and what's leaking out of me didn't come from Pete. That's the surprise. How 'bout you take off your pants, and let me tell you exactly how much fun I had tonight, and who I had it with..."

 Holy Shit! I felt like I could faint. But I was so turned on, I had to know. So I started to undress...to be Continued!

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments