Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After my wife's sexy pics of her recently inseminated vagina had done their thing Saturday night to get me hot, I had fallen asleep, drunk on Scotch whisky, and on a difficult to describe sexual high of anticipation. I awoke Sunday morning, and after getting my boys settled in for their day, began to daydream about what kinds of stories, and possible other souvenirs, my wife might be bringing home for me. I fantasized about a creampie and sloppy seconds, but I figured that might be out of the question on this type of engagement. Still, the idea of experiencing my wife after a wild weekend tryst was extremely titillating, and I had a raging erection, and an aching pair of testicles, as I awaited her return.

Just as I was beginning to wonder if I should worry about her coming home, I received a call late in the morning, that she was leaving and would be home in about an hour and a half. She told me she was sure I would be turned on by her recap of the weekend. She told me she had been a very, very, bad wife, and that she needed to service her man to make up for it. Her tone was a little different than usual, but it still sounded like I was going to be in for some fun later on that night. It was going to be agony to have to wait until the kids had gone down, but I knew that in the end, it would be worth it.

Once we were able to be alone, I said, "Soooo?"

She laughed and said, "Don't worry. You're going to hear everything. But first, I have to tell you something."

She had gotten a little more serious. I wondered why. I looked at her nervously, and I think she could tell my mind might be going to some really dark places. She walked toward me as if to shut down my train of thought and put her arms around my waist.

"Don't worry", she said.

"I just needed to tell you that...Well, I can't probably give you everything you want tonight, or maybe the next couple of nights. But don’t worry, you will get to reclaim me. It's just that, after this weekend, I'm...well, I'm kind of sore."

I was stunned, maybe even gobsmacked. Sore? The thought of her being sore from a righteous fucking by her ex turned me on, but now I was also a little jealous. My wife kissed me.

"I'm going to make sure you really enjoy yourself though. Trust me, I'm going to make up for being such a bad girl", she said.

She began to kiss my neck, and I was back to thinking that, yes, her recanting of the weekend of sex was potentially going to be quite pleasurable. I wondered how she was going to pleasure me, as she kissed my neck, and whispered in my ear the instruction to get naked. Dutifully, I removed all my clothes, and laid back on our marriage bed, fully erect, with my recently shaved testicles waiting to be tongued or caressed by my wife.

She gently pushed me back onto the bed, so that I was lying on my back, with my legs hanging off the edge. My wife nimbly stroked my cock, while kneeling just off the bed. She briefly crawled up on top of me, kissed me, and asked me if I wanted to cum. I didn’t really answer, but just simply gasped. But she knew what I meant. She asked me if I wanted to hear why she was so sore again, and again I just groaned. She knelt back down between my legs and began stroking my erect cock while tonguing my balls. Then she began her story.

When she had arrived at his vacation home on Friday, she had expected that they would probably spend some time making small talk, maybe go out to dinner, then get down to some serious lovemaking. However, when she had texted him that she was there, she initially got no response, so she walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell. Her phone prompted her after that, with a text from Chad, indicating that she should just come in.

Apparently, it was at this point that my wife snapped her before picture. She mentioned, with my cock in hand, that she thought it was a little weird, but since they had a history, she was not too worried, and so she walked inside. Apparently, it was at this point that my wife snapped her before picture. She assumed he must be getting ready, and that it would be a humorous thing to do before he came to meet her. She was not sure if he caught her or not, but once she was in the foyer, Chad appeared at the top of the stairs wearing only a towel around his waist. That was when she knew this was going to be a little different than she had expected!

My wife said she was a little put off at first, but then she remembered our fantasies and the whole game we were playing and became aroused. He continued down the stairs, she explained, meeting her in the foyer. She told me that they didn't say much. They simply kissed, and then she pulled away his towel, dropped to her knees, and took his partially erect cock into her mouth. She reminded me, for the first of several times, how thick his cock was, and how large his testicles were. I was so turned on that this had absolutely no effect on my enjoyment of her hand job and did not induce any jealousy. I was at an insane level of arousal, not realizing how much it would turn me on to hear my wife describe the way another man's penis felt in her mouth.

She then went on to describe her efforts to remove her pants as sexily and quickly as possible. Once naked from the waist down, but still wearing her shirt and bra, she said that she moved back to continue her oral assault, but he stopped her. She said that Chad just told her how badly he wanted her, and then pushed her onto her back, on the hardwood of the foyer floor. She told me not to worry, that she spread her legs willingly and that once on her back, she waited for a second, then felt his thick, fat, member entering her. She said it hurt a little at first, but that she got used to it as she ramped up his thrusting.

barbara_fun
Online Now!
Lush Cams
barbara_fun

She continued to recite the events of that night, telling me that once she thought he might be on the verge of cumming, she decided to gently push him off, and lead him over to a small couch in their living room. She said she didn’t like doing it on a hardwood floor, which made me laugh for some reason. Once at the soft, fabric-covered love seat, she climbed up, and positioned herself face down, ass up. She knew that this was Chad's favorite position in which to cum, so she thought it might be a fun way to start the weekend.

God, I love having a hotwife, I thought to myself as she told me this detail. Anyway, Chad mounted her from behind, and fucked her hard. My wife said the combination of the position, the speed of his thrusts, and the thickness of his cock, made her cum pretty quickly. And apparently Chad wasn't far behind. He unloaded into my wife's pussy, and partially all over the living room love seat. My wife said they were so passionate that they proceeded to a long-lasting kissing session, and then a lazy embrace on the love seat.

Then she explained that they finally got around to small talk. At this point, I was about to explode. I told my wife to slow down and she did, with a laugh.

She said, "Listen, if you and I ever visit Chad and his wife at the shore house, I bet the stain will still be on that love seat. We completely forgot to go back and clean anything up!"

She then proceeded to explain that after they had cleaned up, they went out for dinner and drinks by the ocean. How romantic, I thought, wondering when the infamous after-picture was sent.

After dinner and drinks, they returned to the vacation house, and she said Chad showed her around the house. Well, to be more precise, he essentially showed her part of the upstairs, and then got to the master bedroom. My wife described what came next as, both of their clothes flying off, and an intense, fast-paced love-making session, with her, ultimately riding Chad reverse cowgirl until he pumped her full of cum.

After that, she said they got into bed, but my wife said she felt kind of weird, actually sleeping with another man. When she got into bed, Chad told her that he had one rule in his bedroom: no clothes! This immediately took my wife's mind off the awkwardness of the moment, as they both disrobed. She still thought they might just go to sleep, until she felt Chad's fingers probing her vagina once the lights had gone out. She told me that from there it was not long until Chad had rolled on top of her, and pushed his fat cock into her in the missionary position. She said she felt him hitting all kinds of places that had not been hit for a long time, and so she came and came again. After her second orgasm, Chad unloaded his final load of sperm for the night. It was just after that when my wife realized she had not taken or sent the after picture. So she deftly photographed her used pussy when she got up to go clean up and then shot the pic my way.

At this point, I was fully in the grips of extreme "blue balls". My wife kept telling me details, manually bringing me to near orgasm, then stopping short of letting me come. Sensing that I was not going to last much longer, my wife cut to the chase. Apparently, Saturday started with a shower and a sneakily taken pic of her unused (for that day) pussy. She said Chad then took her into town for lunch and a trip on his fishing boat. The trip apparently consisted only of her taking his enormously fat shaft in her pussy, doggy style on the boat, culminating in another fresh load of Chad's cum for her womb. As I heard this, I remembered to be thankful that my wife was meticulous with her birth control regime. Anyway, they went back into town for dinner, and then had too more rounds of cum pumping sex in the vacation house, before she sent the after pic.

Then she stopped stroking me.

She said, "And then this morning, when I went to leave, I just had to kiss him goodbye. Unfortunately, when I did, one thing led to another, and somehow my pants ended up around my ankles. I hope it turns you on to hear this...Anyway, he put himself inside me, from behind, while we were standing up, and I had my face against his front door. His dick is so thick. I can’t really explain to you why it feels so good, but a woman would understand. I mean, I love how long you are, and you hit spots he can't, so I guess it works out, ha ha. But he just fills me. I ended up begging him for one more load, and he gave it me. Then I finally got around to leaving. I missed you baby, and I do still want you. But God, that last one, I think it just made me so sore, probably from taking it standing up." 

She continued, "And now I'm gonna make you cum baby. And I’m gonna swallow every last drop!"

She then began stroking my throbbing hard cock vigorously, while licking my balls. She moved he mouth up my shaft, until her hands were stroking with the head of my penis between my lips. It was then that I reached the boiling point and exploded in her mouth. The orgasm was monumental - I saw colors that didn't exist, bursting inside my head. I simply screamed out in pleasure. We both passed out, realizing that Monday was coming and it was back to work.

Our work week unfolded as usual, until either Thursday or Friday when my wife told me we needed to talk. I asked her why, thinking maybe some more kink was coming our way. But she seemed worried, so I was a little tense.

She just looked at me and said, "I'm late!"

I felt myself sweating, and getting very concerned. Had our foray into the lifestyle gone too far?

To be continued...

Published 
Written by choadas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments