Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I was at Tom's twenty-fifth wedding anniversary party at the Royal Hotel when I finally saw Bailey. I'd been looking around, and I saw several of my past conquests and their cuckold husbands. It's always nice to meet couples you've had interesting experiences with. I had expectations that I'd get to add Bailey. She’s attractive, but not scary beautiful; just the right kind for me to enjoy. I was smiling at her when Rod, her husband, walked by and gave her a swat on her ass. She looked at him for a second, then moved her focus to me. Rod was the reason I was going to fuck her tonight.

I’d told her this was going to be the culmination of everything we'd been doing for the past few months, and she was going to submit to my cock. Her asshole husband continued to make it possible. She’d never intended to cheat on him, but Rod was my secret accomplice. Unwittingly, he’d made her seduction inevitable.

Her seduction was essentially complete. I’d told her I was going to fuck her at Tom's wedding anniversary party, and that was why I was there.

********Earlier********

The first time I met them, he treated her casually, as if she were unimportant to him, and I could tell she didn’t like it. Well, as the self-appointed salvation of disaffected wives, I made it my task to redeem her.

I intended to release her from the bondage of her marriage vows, to release her like a caged hummingbird. She deserved to be able to flit from flower to flower and enjoy their delicious pleasures. She was going to start flitting from cock to cock, but with my cock first. I knew I’d enjoy her reward after I succeeded.

I made it my job to introduce myself to her and start increasing her discontent with how her husband treated her.

“Hi, you’re Bailey, right? Rod’s your husband?” I waited for her to answer.

She smiled at me and replied, “That’s right, and you’re?” She hesitated.

“Ah, I’m Brad, um, Cox.” I grinned at her and added, “But don’t worry, I’m normal. I only have one.” I think I left her wondering what I meant by the last remark.

I was careful not to attack Rod directly—yet—but I wondered why he wasn’t more attentive to her. What I did was ask where Rod was, and I noticed conspicuously that Rod was there, talking to Mary, or he was talking to Ed and Roger. Emphasizing that he wasn’t with her was my goal.

We ran in the same social circles, and I discovered we were both members of the same country club. Whenever we met, I paid close attention to her.

It wasn’t long before I was giving her polite kisses. They soon escalated to being more than polite.

Over the next few months, I started making it clear that if Rod wasn’t attentive, I’d love to take over for him and fill any gaps he was leaving.

I was waiting for a table at the country club when Bailey walked in alone. We were there waiting when I asked her if she’d like to share a table if Rod wasn’t going to join her. It turned out that this was supposed to be a date night, except that Rod had something come up at work.

Idiot, god, he was oblivious. Abandon her on an arranged date night?

That night, I decided to escalate it again. After dinner, I guided us into a small private room, where I took control of her as I kissed her. I had one hand holding her head as I invaded her mouth with my tongue. She was responding when my other hand started caressing her breasts. She stiffened, then slowly relaxed, enjoying my touch.

“Bailey, you feel so wonderful. I’d love to … “ Bailey reacted by moving away and breaking off our kiss.

“That’s enough, Brad; no more, please.”

“Not now, okay,” I replied, “but some other time, I’m going to bring it back up.”

I was making it obvious that I was trying to seduce her. It was also obvious that Bailey didn’t object to my attempts.

She was getting more and more open to my advances. That was evident during our tryst in that private room. If she took one step further, she’d try to retreat. When I first kissed her, she’d resist anymore for a while. A passionate kiss would result in a temporary retreat back to polite kisses. When passionate kisses first included breast play, it went back to passionate kisses only. It went from breast play to bare breast play to nudity from the waist up and eventually to touching her vagina. That’s when I finally gave her an ultimatum, “Bailey, stop playing with me. Stop all this back-and-forth bullshit. Rod doesn’t pay any attention to you, really, does he? I want you, and Rod won’t care; hell, he might not even notice it. “

“I want you; I want to make love to you; more than that, I want to fuck you. I want to undress you. I want you naked for me so I can fuck you. So you and I can fuck. Do you understand? You’re going to let my cock take you away from Rod. I’m going to cum in your pussycat, and we’re going to make him our cuckold—our cuck.

“It’s going to happen at Tom’s anniversary party.”

“No, no, I’m not going to do that.” She whimpered, “Brad, no, I’m not.”

“What am I doing right now?” I said to her. “Where is my hand? Can you feel what I’m doing?“

She was trembling with my fingers in her pussy. She was adorable, trying to resist. I knew she’d submit.

******** BACK AT TOM’S ANNIVERSARY PARTY ********

Perfect; she was married to an asshole and knew it. I lifted my wine glass to her with a questioning look, saying, “Would you like one?” She smiled back with a nod and moved toward me. I greeted her, “What would you like?” I followed that with a grin. I continued, saying, “Ah, Bailey, what kind of wine would you like? I guess I’d also like to know what you’d like, like. ”

Her tongue licked her lips, and with a grin, she replied, “What kind of wine? Um, Pinot Grigio, I think. Your other question, um, my answer is, um, not here, not now.”

With a nod, I got her wine, and we started talking. I guided us out of the way, and when the band moved into a slow dance, I took advantage of it. I was holding her close, so her breasts were rubbing against me.

There were some curtains that separated Tom’s party from the doors that led to a smaller reception room, and I guided us there. I ducked behind them and pulled Bailey into the other room. I kissed her, then I put my palms over her tits, saying, “We're not still there, and it's later too. So, tell me. What would you like?”

“Brad, um, where are you going to, um?” She tried to talk.

I interrupted her, “Upstairs, in room six thirty-two. Do you have your makeup with you?” I’d made her bring it with her; it would make her know she was coming with me consensually. I wasn’t making her cuckold, Rod. She was doing it willingly. I kissed her lipstick off and told her to replace it and meet me here in half an hour, and I’d escort her to my room.

There were one hundred fifty people there. In thirty minutes, there would be one hundred forty-eight guests.

When I got back, she was there, and her hands were trembling. “B-Brad, we’re really going to do it? Tonight.” She whispered, “I’m going to make, Um, no, I’m going to let you fuck me, aren’t I? Your cock, your cock, is going to cum in me, isn’t it?” She shivered and continued,” I’ll be completely naked for you. Please, please.” She hugged me, then put my hands on her tits and squeezed them. She closed her eyes and touched my cock softly.

We left the private room through the back entrance and went to my room.

I slipped the straps off her shoulders and pulled the top down, exposing her bra. My kisses moved down to her shoulders and then to the exposed parts of her breasts. I stood there, admiring the scenery, before I slipped off her bra.

“Bailey, after I make love to you, we’re going back to the party for a while, but we’re coming back, and you're telling Rod what we’re doing."

She looked frightened, but I could see a trace of arousal in her eyes. She was frightened but still wanted to do it—tell Rod he was her cuckold.

I asked her, “Tell me, what do you want?” My hand brushed her tit, and I said, “This?” My hand reached under her dress, touching her pussy, “Or this?” I took her hand and placed it on my cock. “Maybe this?” And I kissed her.

She ignored her fear; her arousal was overwhelming her. Her voice was tentative. “Yes. Brad, all of it.” She looked panicked but continued, “Telling Rod, coming back,” her voice failed for a bit, “Brad, even that. I’ll do it. Please.”

And she kissed me back. Then she stepped out of her dress.

NataliaVega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NataliaVega

At first, I stood there, admiring her, and then I moved forward and kissed her; it was an overpowering kiss for us both. It signified the culmination of my seduction and her submission to me. To her, it signified her willingness to cuckold Rod, and she knew she’d never be the same again.

She had a slip on, and I carefully lifted it over her head and kissed her shoulder. I was trembling as I unfastened her bra, and she was shivering. It's so different seeing her breasts when I know that’s as far as she’ll let me go compared to seeing her tits when I’m going to be fucking her.

She’d already taken her stockings off, so she was there with just her panties on.”Beautiful Bailey. Beautiful.”

I gave her my best panty-dropping kiss, and it worked. God, it worked. She took the elastic on her panties and pushed them down to her ankles, and stepped out of them. She wasn’t beautiful; she was glorious. I pushed her to a wall, and I worshipped her pussy. I kneeled, forced her legs apart, and licked, bit, and sucked on her.

She was dazed, and I had to help her to the bed, where I laid her back with her legs on the floor, and I did it some more. When she came, her eyes closed and looked blissful, enjoying the sensation as it slowly died away

Yes, more Brad,” she murmured, “Yes, your cock, Brad. I want your cock in me. I want to feel it. I need to feel wanton; I need to cuckold Rod. NOW. Yes, now, please.

I pushed further onto the bed, and I placed my cock against the entrance to her sexual self. She scooted down, forcing my cock into her

“That’s right.” She said with vigor, “I cuckolded Rod; I forced your cock into, um, my pussy? No, my cunt. I’ve never said that word, but that’s what it is now: my cunt. Keep fucking me; I want you to cum in it to complete his cuckolding.

I continued as long as I could until I felt my release inside her, um, cunt.

When we finally got back to the party, we’d been gone for an hour or more. Rod was talking to Susan Mackenzie, and he didn't seem upset that Bailey had been gone for an hour. My guess was that he hadn't noticed.

We both stood there listening when Bailey caught a pause and told Rod, “Can I speak to you for a minute, privately? Brad and I have a question we wanted to ask you. You remember Brad? Right?”

He nodded with a question on his face, but he followed us to the lobby.

We sat in an out-of-the-way sitting area. By arrangement, Bailey did the talking.

“First off, I’m not going home with you tonight.

“Second, Brad and I spent an hour fucking in his room earlier, which you didn’t even notice, by the way. So you’ve been cuckolded. You’re my cuckold now.”

I could see it starting to penetrate, and he started to stand. I pushed him back down while Bailey continued, “Yes, I cuckolded you tonight. It was the first time, but I did it. I forced his cock into me, and he came in, my, ah, cunt.

“The last thing is that you’re invited to watch us do it again. If you want. Whichever you prefer, we can say our goodbyes together; then you can follow us upstairs or go home; your choice, cuckold.” She smiled at the last word.

“When I get home, tomorrow or Sunday, whenever it is, we can talk. Not before. Now you’re my cuckold, and your only choice is to watch us fuck or go home and imagine it.”

I gave her a kiss and added, "We’ll give you a half hour to come back into the party; if you don't, we’ll give your goodbyes and head upstairs. If you come back in before then, we can depart on our own journeys. Us upstairs and you well, home or accompany us upstairs. Your choice."

Inside the party, I asked, “What do you think? Will he come back in? If he does, will he go home or follow us and watch? I purposefully left the bed a mess just in case he came with us.”

"I’d say sixty-forty he comes back in. The other, I have no idea. Tell you what, if he watches, I’ll give you a blowjob in front of him. I’ll enjoy having him watch.”

I was thinking, me too.

Rod reappeared about twenty-five minutes later, and Bailey gave him a friendly kiss. The party was starting to break up, and we stayed for about a half hour before we gathered Rod and left.

In the lobby, Rod was still trying to decide. It was obvious he accepted being our cuckold, but he still hadn’t decided which was worse. Watch or wonder.

I really wanted to rub his face in it, make him watch us fuck, and watch her suck my cock. I wanted him to come to my room and watch.

“Well, Rod, are you going home so you can imagine what we’re doing, yes or no?” I continued, “Get your car or join us in the elevator.”

He almost left, but he finally followed us in the elevator. I kissed her and touched her tits from outside her clothes. There wasn’t enough time for more until we reached the sixth floor.

I was enjoying this, having the husband wait until we started. I’ve always enjoyed this time since the first time I experienced it. It was always a memorable time and lots of fun for me. Him, not so much.

When we entered my room, Rod saw the bed, and he instantly knew what it meant. This was where I’d fucked Bailey and cuckolded him. He deserved it; it was because of his inattention that I’d been able to do it so easily.

I sent Rod to sit in the chair in the room and told him to stay there. If he didn't, I’d send him out.

I turned my attention back to Bailey. I kissed her, moving from her lips to her earlobe and then to her shoulder. Both Rod and I could see her trembling. “Relax, Bailey; ignore Rod. Focus on you and me. Right now, he doesn’t matter. It’s just the two of us that matter.” I continued, “I’m going to undress you, just like I did earlier this evening." That was Just a little additional humiliation.

“He can tell what we were doing in here before. Relax and enjoy what we’re doing.”

I saw her take herself in hand, and her trembling almost stopped—almost but not quite. “Brad, I’m ready.“ She kissed me as I started undressing her. I started kissing her as she exposed her skin to me. When I had her blouse unbuttoned, I was kissing her neck, shoulders, and stomach.

I could hear Rod saying, “God, no, Bailey, don’t let him do that. Please don’t. I can’t believe...” He stopped for a bit but continued when I had her bra off, and I was kissing her breasts: “I’m letting him do it; hell, I'm letting her do it. Stop him, Rod, stop him.” He slowly stopped talking.

Even when I started fondling her tits, pinching, pulling, and twisting the nipples, he didn’t even start to stop us. When she closed her eyes so she could focus on the sensations her thighs were sending, her moans started. I'd been right; he was ready to accept being cuckolded.

She unbuttoned the button to her pants and said, “Brad, finish undressing me, please. I want to be naked for you, Brad. When you’re naked, God, I want to taste your cock and your cum. I want your cock to cum in my mouth.”

I loved hearing Rod quietly sob as she said that. “Both? I want you to suck my cock in the beginning.” I glanced at Rod with a smile, then looked at Bailey and finished, "When I get close, I’m going to hold your head and fuck your mouth and come in it and on you both.”

I was removing her pants and panties, and I heard Rod sobbing louder with some “No, please, no“ mixed in. When I looked at him, his penis was pulled out with his hand stroking it. I almost laughed; he was saying “No, no.” and masturbating at the same time.

I thought about undressing myself, but I decided to make Rod undress me. I walked in front of him, saying, “This is your time to help. Undress me so I can fuck Bailey’s mouth and then her pussy. You want to help me cuckold you again, don’t you?”

He stood and slowly unbuttoned my shirt. Her cock was still out, hard from arousal. Bailey was watching him.

Bailey, it’s hard to believe Rod is willing to help, but he’s going to enjoy it as much as we are. I said, “Look at his cock; It’s leaking cum. He’s your cuckold—a willing cuckold. When we’re through, you don’t need to stop. You can let him watch or let him imagine what you’re doing.”

He finished undressing me, and I sent him back to his chair. I got on the bed, kneeling in front of her, where I could still see Rod. Well, where we both could watch him. His hand was stroking his penis, but he wasn’t saying no any longer; he was intent on watching us and masturbating. I was focused on my cock and Bailey's mouth. When I started feeling that I was getting close, I took charge. I held her head still and started fucking her, and I put the first spurts in her mouth, and I gradually pulled out to release a bit outside.

I was hearing Rod yell, and I saw him erupt all over himself.

Success! Rod was a cuckold, and he'd seen it. Bailey wasn’t going to stop with me now that she’d experienced cuckolding Rod. She was now free to sip nectar wherever she wanted. A hummingbird sips nectar from flowers wherever she wants. Bailey would be tasting cum from men—any man she wants.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments