Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

This was the most satisfying cuckolding in my entire career as a cuckolder.

I met Brittany and Seth on Valentine's Day when I was taking Leah and Nate out for dinner as my cuck. It’s one of my humiliation techniques. I take a new cuckold couple on a romantic dinner date with me, and it’s agonizing for the cuckold. I make it clear to everyone, as best as I can, that his wife is with me, and I’m going to be taking her to my bed to be fucked.

Anyway, I’d seen Seth at work because he works at the same place I do, not in the same division, but I do see him, and he was spotlighted as a potential cuckold. I could see he was more than a potential cuckold; he was almost there. Now I saw his wife, and she was ripe for picking too; she would be willing to cuckold Seth.

I could force him to give Brittany to me too. Not very nice, I know, but that was what my instincts were telling me. I could sense the latent cuckold desires in Seth. They were so intense, I wondered how he held it in. I guess they were so deeply hidden that he was hardly aware of them.

I had three couples queued up to cuckold, so it would be a while before I could pay attention to them if I took them in order. Seth’s desires were so intense that I moved Seth and Brittany up to be next. I didn’t want them to succumb to anyone else. I wanted her for myself.

I had to release his need to be cuckolded, but I needed to be sure I was there to take advantage of it. Normally, I work on both the husband and wife simultaneously. I get the husband thinking about it and then seduce the wife. I decided I wanted something completely different this time. I wanted Seth to give Brittany to me.

If I can do this, it’s going to be so much more intense. How can I go about it? I’ve been able to get husbands to let me seduce their wives, but this time I want Seth to be a lot more involved. I want Brittany to know that he voluntarily gave her body to me to do anything I wanted. I wanted Brittany to see him actually give her to me to fuck.

Do I want her tied up and then take her? No, I want him to bring her to me naked, with her knowing he’s giving her to me to fuck.

When I next met Seth at work, I asked how he liked Alberto’s on Valentine’s Day. We started meeting for lunch a few times, and I told him about my hobby, kind of. I was telling him about George, Rich, Craig, and Brett and how they gave their wives to me to fuck. Any resemblance to the truth was totally accidental.

I included one where Craig had tied up his wife in playful bondage and let me come in and take her. The story about George had me meet them at their house, and he watched me seduce her. Brett was the one I wanted to emulate; he brought Sandra to my house, knowing he was going to let me take her.

I spent a lot of time describing the fictional scene as I undressed her. I also talked about a fictional conversation I had with Brett afterward. I talked about the exhilarating emotions that went through his mind as he watched. The excitement as I undressed her. The agony as he saw my cock disappear in her; the fulfillment when he came as she was coming too.

Then I talked about the way I’d wished it’d happened. I’d thought about making Brett undress her at home, tell Sandra he was bringing her to me to be fucked. I dwelled on the amount of anticipation, apprehension, and excitement Brett would have felt as he drove to my house. The intensity he would have experienced.

I finished talking about the many times I’d fucked her that night and the many nights we’d fucked. It was all made up just to drive him nuts.

Over the next few weeks, I could tell Seth wanted to ask me something. Hah, I knew what he wanted.

“Seth, what’s up? You seem nervous,“ I said finally, “Is there something wrong?”

“No, nothing’s wrong, exactly,” he said, “Um, what you were talking about before, that cuckolder stuff, are you still doing it? Would you be interested in, um?” He stopped there.

I laughed and said, “What? Am I interested in still doing it? Yes, I'm still doing it. Would I be interested in you and Brittany? Maybe.” I paused and then said, “Is that something you’d be interested in? Do you think you could make her do it? Come to my house knowing that she is coming to let me fuck her? Not many men could do it.

“Um, yes. Maybe? Would you be interested in doing Brittany? Kind of like you said?”

“Brittany? And you? Under the right circumstances, yes.” I looked at him and said, “So, are you interested? Would you like to see Brittany and me fuck?”

I waited for him to answer. He looked away, so I said, ”Will you be willing to do it the way I want? I’d want it the way I really wanted Brett to do it, not the way we actually did. I’ll want you to bring Brittany to me, already naked, knowing you’re giving her cunt to me to fuck. Actually, you’re giving her entire body to use any way I want, as long as I want.”

“Not just once?” He asked me, “You’d want her more than once?”

“You're kidding me, right,” I said, “Of course I want her as long as I can. She’s going to be a stupendous fuck, Seth. I’ll want her a lot of times and in lots of different ways, too. All you have to do is tell me she’s mine. When you’re ready, just tell me; she’s mine.”

I’ve got her; I wasn’t sure he’d fold this quickly. I’m going to relish her submission to me. My cock will too, if he can do it.

When I looked at Seth, I saw him flinch as he absorbed what I’d said, and I felt my cock leaking into my underwear. I could see the arousal in his eyes, but he hadn’t yet decided. At least he didn’t know he had, but I did. I could see a wet spot in his pants at his crotch. He’d actually cum.

When I went back to work, I was in an exuberant mood. He was going to do it.

After a week, I sent Seth a text: Just picture Brittany naked with my cock about to enter her. Does she shave there?

The next day I sent a second one: Just picture Brittany naked, her eyes closed, blissful, under me, my cock is in her, fucking her. Will you come then?

And again, the next day, I sent a third text: Just picture Brittany as she orgasms with my cock in her. Does she scream when she comes?

That night I got a text back from Seth: Yes, just yes. God, yes, call me. Now, if you can.

Success, god, yes. Now? No, I want her for the weekend, so Friday!

I called him, and when he answered, his voice was shaky. I told him to meet me at The Coffee Being before work.

I was waiting outside, and we went in and got our coffee. I could see he was trembling. "Relax, Seth, it'll be over in a few days, and you and Brittany will enjoy it,” I said, “You know you want it, and I’ll make sure she enjoys it too.”

“Just tell me,” he whispered.

“Okay, I want her brought to me Friday after dark,” I said, “Bring her naked from your house to my front door. Ring the doorbell, and you can come in too to watch for the first time. I'll bring her back late Sunday night.

“I want her to know that you’re giving her to me to fuck any way I want, and as long as I want, too. I’ll be good to her, so she’ll enjoy it. Make sure she brings everything she’ll need to stay for the weekend. Clothes? Yes, bring some, though I’ll let her decide how much to wear on her way back to you.”

"Will I be able to watch you fuck her in the future? Right?”

“The first time and then sometimes,” I answered him, “It’ll depend, but yes, you’ll be able to watch us fuck. Maybe you’ll be able to watch some other men fuck her too.”

He winced when I said the word fuck, and when I mentioned other men. “By the way, does she shave?” I paused and added before he could answer, “Forget it; I’ll know Friday night.”

Humiliating Seth like this is so much fun. I can see the anguish on his face as he imagines me cuckolding him. I can also see the excitement as he imagines my cock disappearing inside her. It must be hell to be pulled in two directions like he is.

By the way, I’ll have the porch light on. I want to see her clearly when I open the door. You can wait in the car if there are any people walking around,” I said, “Though there is always a risk that someone could stroll by.” I grinned at him.

“Just remember, from now on, I’m her primary sex partner. I get dibs on her any time I want her.” I got up and left him there, trembling. He was going to have a terrible day at work; so did I, though not for the same reason.

I could hardly wait until tomorrow night, when he would officially give Brittany to me.

I've never left the heavy lifting to the husband of my target, but if he succeeded, it was going to be so much more fun for me. It was going to be a surprise for Brittany and wonderfully humiliating for Seth.

I was waiting for nightfall, and when it finally came, I was antsy in anticipation. Of course, I realized that he could just chicken out, or she could just say no. I really didn’t think Brittany would refuse; I could tell she’d be willing to cuckold him. I rated my odds at sixty percent or higher.

The street lights were on, and it was finally dark when I saw some headlights turn on my street. When they turned into my driveway, I was exultant. No one got out for five minutes when the driver got out, went to the passenger door, and opened it. The dome light made it clear it was Brittany; she was dressed just the way I’d instructed Seth. Naked. Not even shoes, naked. She slowly walked up to the door, escorted by Seth, and he made her ring the doorbell.

When I opened the door, I could see the humiliation on Seth's face. Brittany’s face was stoic; no emotions were showing.

MANUELALORENS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MANUELALORENS

“You’re beautiful tonight, Brittany.” I looked at Seth, and I continued, “Thanks for bringing Brittany over, Seth. I love her outfit.  Come in and sit down.”

I could see her stoic face starting to break up, and her nipples on her breasts were hard. I could detect the odor of an aroused woman. I sat on the couch, and they sat on the two chairs I’d placed in front of the couch.

“So why are you here, Brittany?” I asked, “Can you tell me?”

What is she going to say? God, inquiring minds want to know.

“Why? Because you convinced Seth, he wants to give me to you,“ she said, “I don’t understand how, but you did. Apparently, he wants to see you fuck me. Hell, if he wants it, I’ll give it to him in spades.

“He wants to be humiliated by his ineffectual resistance. He wants to be humiliated by his submission to a stronger, more forceful man. He’s weak enough to bring me here to you, so you don’t even have to seduce me.

"Well, if he’s that weak and spineless, I intend to take advantage of the opportunity, Allen. That’s your name, Seth says. Allen?”

She looked at Seth, then at me, with a belligerent look. "So, you want to fuck me, and Seth does too. Is that right?"

I let Seth answer with a nod, and then he said, ”Yes, Brittany, I want to watch you being fucked by, um, Allen.”

"Well, I want something first, Seth. I want to watch Allen fuck your ass first,” she said, “That’s fair, right? If not, then not. You and I can just go back home with your supremely pissed wife. I want to see yours before I show you mine.

“Just so you know, Seth, this opens the door for me. You’ve already opened it, and I’m so going to love what’s on the other side.”

I saw that Seth was trembling a bit when they came in, but now it was worse and he was sputtering; he couldn’t talk at first.

This was going way off the rails. I’d never fucked another man; could I do it to get to Brittany?

Seth stood there, paralyzed. He couldn’t move; he couldn’t talk. It looked like he couldn’t even think. He stayed paralyzed for ten minutes, it seemed. Maybe a clock would have said thirty seconds.

Finally, he took his shirt off, draped it over Brittany’s shoulders, and escorted her out to their car.

That was a first. I’d crashed and burned only once in my cuckolder activities, and that was five years ago; it was nothing like this. Well, I think it’s going to be worse for Seth. He’s going to hate what she has in store for him.

I was gradually forgetting the fiasco, when I got a call from Seth. It was five days later, and he wanted to meet me at The Coffee Being after work.

When I got there, he was waiting. We got our coffee and sat outside. I waited for him to start. “Ah, Allen, you heard what Brittany said last Friday, right? Of course you did. And you remember it. Ah, well, um,” he said, “Hell, let me just say it. Are you willing to fuck my ass? Will you do it so Brit can watch? Um, this Friday night, I want you to; Brit wants you to. Will you?

“She’s going to make me leave her there with you for the entire weekend. That’s what she wants. Later, she says I can watch, but only later. Please, Allen, she says she’ll be your total slut. Um, your slut, just yours. Please. That's what she said.”

What is that Shakespeare play, All's well that ends well? This might be evidence that it’s true.

“You’ll leave after I cum in your ass? That’s what you want?” I said to him.

He looked away and said, “If that’s what it takes, then yes. That’s what I want; that’s what I need to happen.

She’s humiliating him by having to beg me to fuck his ass and then fuck his wife. It's worse than humiliation; it’s being degraded by asking me to fuck him and then cuckolding him.

“Seth, I’ll love to, um, have permission to use Brittany as my slut, yes.”

We set it up for them to come, just like we had before.

When they arrived, I ignored Seth. “Brittany, I’d like you to undress Seth for me. Then I want you to tell him to undress me so I can fuck his ass. When we’re both naked, we’ll go into the bedroom and get ready.

When Brittany started undressing Seth, he was having a terrible time controlling his trembling. When she finished, his cock had an erection.

I led them to my bedroom, where I lubed him, then myself.  When I started penetrating him, I had to remind him to relax. Seth was on his knees with his arms on the bed in front of him. When Brittany started kissing him and encouraging him, he noticeably relaxed and my cock went in. When I was in all the way, I started stroking in and out, and I heard him sigh, “That feels, um.” He paused and said, “Allen, that feels good—so good, almost as good. Ah, ah, ahha, god, I’m ejcaulating.”

He stopped talking; he just absorbed my movements until I came, and he gave out a small scream.

I cleaned us up, and he got off the bed, barely able to walk. He didn’t even pick up his clothes, he was so dazed. He got in the car just as naked as when I fucked him.

After I cleaned up, I put a robe on, and Brittany and I sat and talked, I said, “Well, Brittany, he made a one-eighty in what, five days? Did you do it, or did Seth do it on his own?”

“Seth, doing it on his own?” She said, “Not likely. He wants to be cuckolded; he wants me to be fucked by another man. And he wants to watch. He submitted to you without even telling me about it until the end. What I told him was, I’m going to cuckold him, no matter what happens here. But if he doesn’t let me watch him being fucked by you, he’ll never ever see me being fucked by any of my lovers.”

By now, she was glaring and furious. I put my hands up in supplication.

“Don’t be mad at me; I want to enjoy the rest of our weekend. Please.” I asked.

She turned and looked at me, calming down. I reached over to her and massaged her shoulders, trying to break up the knots there. Finally, I asked if we could go to my bedroom, where I could work on the knots in her shoulders better.

The main light came from some candles I had placed around the room. She lay on the bed, face down, and I worked her shoulder, finally getting it down to one knot. When I finally got that knot to release, she just sighed and completely relaxed. 

“Allen, Allen, that felt so good, relaxing my muscles. I was so mad at both Seth and you, but actually, I think I’m glad you did it. I’ve been fantasizing about cheating. This way I don’t have to hide it from him.“

“What kind of fantasies do you have,” I said, ”If you share them, maybe we can make them happen.”

We lay on the bed together, and I started caressing her. I was admiring her skin and complexion. Her skin was a coffee latte tone and was beautiful. Her tits were slender and pointed, with prominent nipples. Exquisite. She was softly muscled. Perfection. 

How did a loser like Seth get a woman like Brittany? She was the perfect combination of physical perfection and strong character. She was so succulent that I could see myself giving up my hobby for her if I thought I could keep her.

I started by touching her breasts, lightly squeezing them, feeling the tender mound and then her nipples as I brushed the palms of my hands over the tips of her breasts. I could see her respond as I caressed her.

“Brittany, I want to make love to you, slowly tonight.“ I had some massage oils to use, and I got some on my hands, warmed the oil, and started on her breasts. The oils were lightly flavored edible oils, so I could suck on her skin after using it. The oils made her skin glow in the candlelight. I had to restrain myself from moving too fast this time. I felt I needed to give her the slow seduction I wasn’t able to give her before, like i normally could.

I continued down her body, occasionally moving to her shoulders and the nape of her neck. I was gradually moving up to her face and down to the core of her sexual response. As I moved closer to the core, she was widening her legs apart to welcome my hands and fingers there. 

It was getting harder and harder to stop myself from just fucking her and taking her hard. I got to her mound and added more oil, but then I went to her thighs and caressed her there. She tried to reach for my cock, but I forced her hands down and said, No, Britany, not yet. Let me make you feel wonderful now.”

My hands went up to her neck and caressed her, then went to her face and softly caressed her there. Then I put a couple of fingers in her mouth to suck the oil off. I could tell she loved it. She was so responsive to everything I was doing that it was wonderful. There isn’t anything I enjoy more than giving my partner pleasure. That includes my orgasms.

The next time she reached for my cock, I asked her, “Are you ready now?”

From her, all I got were unintelligible noises that I understood to mean now, yes now.

I positioned myself over her and kissed her. I teased her a bit with the tip of my cock touching the entry to her inner sanctum. She pushed against my cock, so it was enveloped by her. I let out a, “Yes, now!” And I pushed in. It was as exquisite as I imagined it. I paused when I was completely in her to savor the sensations. While my cock was fucking her, my mouth was devouring her mouth, and my hands were holding her arms above her head. Awesome was the only word that fit. When my climax hit and I came in, she tensed and followed me 

I was able to hold myself off her, and then I collapsed next to her. All I could say was “Awesome, awesome.“

Brittany’s response was, “Thank you for convincing Seth to give me to you. Yes, you’re right, it was awesome.”

The common complaint from women that men fall asleep after sex is true for me. It’s hard for me not to doze for a bit. I was able to position myself spooned against her and hold her breasts.

I guess she forgave me because she stayed until Monday morning.

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments