Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Sean learns about Cuckolders from Alex. He didn't believe Alex until he met his first potential cuckold couple and fucks the wife and cuckolds the husband."

******** SEAN ********

Randy and I had celebrated a big promotion for him at work at The Office, a bar we often stopped at for a drink. We were finishing our last drink before I put him in a taxi and he was bragging about being a cuckolder and how he was able to sniff out couples that would allow him to cuckold the husband. He claimed there was even a club in the area called Cuckolders Inc. I didn’t believe a word of it. 

It was at our next lunch when I brought up his cuckolder fantasy. “That cuckolder thing, that was a joke. Right? You don’t really do that.”

“Um, actually I do. I know of a bunch of other men, that do the same thing,” Randy replied. “I think it was after a talk with Um, Alex that I realized what I was sensing about women and their husbands was, well about my potential success cuckolding them. It result … ”

“You sensed … something? What, an arrow pointing at them?” I interrupted. I was wondering if what I had sensed about people and couples over the years might be the same thing.

Randy started again, “My first couple, Alice and Steve was a direct result of that conversation. It was wonderful realizing what I could do to the right couple. Even now it still is. When my cock slips inside a married women's cunt for the first time, the sensations are unbelievable, for her too. She realizes that now she’s mine.

"By breaking one taboo the rest of her sexual taboos are easy to break. One of her taboos we insist on breaking is to fuck her with her husband watching, once at least. After our first fuck, I can do anything I want. Sean, it's amazing, I can literally do anything, everything I want."

It was then, I tried to remember when I had sensations about a few couples I’d met over the years. Hmm, I wonder what it would feel like to be able to seduce... hell, not seduce, fuck some man’s wife. 


A couple of months later, on February 3rd, I saw a couple at the library I knew. I’d met them at some chamber mixers over the years. It was Gene and Beth Trombetta. 

They were sitting at one of the tables with the power outlets, Gene was on his laptop and Beth was reading the NYT paper. Unfortunately, I was looking to read it too. When I asked how long she’d be reading it she answered, “Ah, just a bit. Maybe ten more minutes.” 

I was getting that strange vibe. I’d felt it with them before. A feeling that I could fuck her and he would let me. Hmm, was this what I remembered and what Randy was talking about?

Okay then, I sat across the table and read a magazine until she was finished. When she passed it over, I thanked her. About two weeks later, I saw them at the restaurant at the Sylvan Country Club which I’d just joined. 

They invited me to join them when I let them know I was a new member. As I sat eating and talking with them I was continuing to get the same sensations. Beth would let me fuck her and Sean would let me. 

What the hell? Where is this coming from? Is it real? No way. Was this what Randy was talking about? He said some people can just tell. Maybe it wasn’t another Randy fairy tail.

We all played tennis and we met to play doubles with a pick-up player we played a few times over the next few weeks and seemed to enjoy each other's company. So, I asked if we could meet for golf next weekend. Gene could but Beth had an appointment. We checked and got a tee time for 10:15.

As we waited for our tee time, we were talking and I was having a hard time resisting my urges to talk about Beth. I had no idea where these urges were coming from and so I did resist. By the time we finished and had a drink at the club after I was getting exhausted. Not by the golf, but by resisting the urges. I’d had similar urges once or twice a year before, with no reason I could tell. 

My brain was trying to get me to dominate Gene, and tell him things I wanted to do to Beth, undress her, touch her breasts, her pussy, her ass. Make her undress me, kiss my cock, suck my cock. 

When Gene and I met for lunch next at the club, I blurted out, “I intend to undress Beth, to look at. She’s beautiful and … ”

Gene looked at me shocked, “What … what did you s … say. You want … intend to … ?”

My instinct was in charge and wouldn’t let go, so I looked at him with me holding his hands still, “Yes, Gene, your wife, Beth. I intend to undress her, touch her tits, feel her pussy, and then fuck her. That’s right, fuck her. If you ask, I’ll let you watch. I’ll even let you help.”

That’s when I saw on his face what my subconscious had been telling me. There was arousal, lust, and acceptance showing. He stuttered, “Wh … what are you s…say …s-saying. I w-w won’t l-l-let you …”

Again I seemed to know what to say, “Yes you will. You won’t be able to stop me. You won’t want to … to stop me. You’ll be picturing me undressing Beth. Laying her down on your bed, your bed. Picturing her as my cock, my cock, entering her pussy. You want to see it, don't you, as it’s happening.”

I gripped his hands and added, “You'll help me. You will help me. I’ll, we’ll let you watch., Beth and I Every time you fuck her from now on, you’ll be picturing my cock in her, not yours. My cum in her, leaking from her cunt, not yours. 

“You may slow it down, but you can’t stop me. You know that I know that, and soon Beth will know it too. Where do you want me to fuck her, Gene? Your bed, your couch, on your table? With you watching? Or at my house, with you waiting at home?”

Gene paused and then started to stand, he turned, then stopped. I sat there waiting until he sat back down facing the table. No. God, I … can’t, I won’t…”

He got back up shaking his head no. He left his lunch half-eaten. 

Okay, that went well. He’s never going to talk to me again. That’s for sure. Randy is an idiot with a big mouth. Um, me too. Hmm, I guess I’m, paying for his lunch.

Three days later I got a call from Gene. He was stuttering, “M Meet m-me at the of … Office uh at s-six tonight.”

When I got there he was halfway through a Scotch. As I approached, he stood and offered his hand. 

Well, maybe I hadn’t screwed it up. Maybe Randy’s not an idiot? 

We shook hands and sat and I waited. The silence made him start. “I … I kept picturing when Beth, Beth, and I are making love, I’m picturing you … your cock, just like you said I would, I can’t stop … “

I replied, “So you do want me to undress her and fuck her? Do you want to watch us or wait? I’m going to fuck Beth in any case. Now though, you get a choice. Do you want to watch the first time I fuck her? Or do you want to picture it in your mind, imagining what I’m doing, while I fuck her someplace else?. My cock, her pussy, my cum. Do you want to watch while she comes, watch as my cum leaks out of her pussy, or just imagine it?”

“I don’t, I can’t decide. I want to watch it… I don’t know … if I can.”

I answered him, “That’s fine, Gene. She might be reluctant to let you watch, the first time at least. Our first time I’ll fuck her at my house. I’ll let you know though. You need to give me some one-on-one time though, some at least. I’ll make sure you see, you can watch me seduce her, take her.” 

He sat there, unable to look at me, trembling. 

I said, “Tell me where you want me to fuck Beth?” I was trying to make it clear to him what he was saying.

Finally, he looked up, “ I want … you fuck her at your house, Sean. Yes, fuck her at your home. Me, waiting. I can’t watch it, the first time. I’ll hate it but … God help me, I want it.”

He almost collapsed after saying that. I started telling him what I wanted him to do. My voice was on its own as I told him, "Okay Gene, when we're together, make excuses to let us be together alone, I'm going to be touching her, her tits, her ass sometimes. I'm going to be kissing her, lovers' kisses. No matter what I do, you won't see it. I'm going to be seducing her, but you'll be ignoring it. don't let her know you want me to be successful seducing her either."

I also told him to suggest they invite me to a barbecue a week from Friday and have Beth call me. 

By this time, I was believing what my instincts were telling me to do. So when she called to invite me to their barbecue, I accepted and I set up a time for beth and me to play tennis on Sunday. We were evenly matched but she won two of the three games. After the set, I was out of breath and we adjourned to the bar where we had a couple of drinks and we got to know each other better. We shared a little flirting, some touching, and at the end a kiss. a little more than just a friendly kiss. Okay, I'll admit it was more than a little more. I was depending on my instincts to guide me.

At the barbecue, I was more assertive. I kissed her while Gene was in the kitchen. I had my hands on her tits. I tried to allow him to see me, without her knowing. My instincts were guiding me to become aggressive, and very assertive, not my usual style. before I left, I got Beth to agree to lunch at river park, just the two of us.

I brought lunch, just some chicken, salad, and a bottle of wine. I knew a semi-isolated place near the river, where I placed a blanket and we ate. We were finishing the wine. when I kissed her a few times. I was escalating the kisses and I added a few soft brushes against her breasts

Near the end, I whispered in her ear what I wanted to do to her: tits, her mouth, and her pussy. I told her I intended to take her ass, fuck her ass. Then I asked if I’d be getting her cherry. Her ass cherry. Her face was flushed as she looked down with no audible answer. 

A couple of weeks later I had Gene make Beth invite me to a second barbecue, Friday evening. This time I was more obvious about kissing Beth and touching her. I could see she was shocked about the liberties Gene was allowing. After we finished eating, my instincts took over again; I was on autopilot, my mouth, and my body. I heard myself saying, “Gene, I’m taking Beth home with me. For the weekend. I’ll bring her back Sunday morning.”

Gene replied stuttering, “T-t-taking her wh-wh … where. Wh-what?” he slowed, paused then stopped. 

I stood behind Beth and slid Beth’s top over her head. Then I slowly unfastened her bra and exposed her tits, and I took her tits in my hands. I pulled her to me so her ass was against my cock. I did it slowly, so that both Gene and Beth realized he could have stopped me but didn’t, and that Beth could have stopped me and she hadn’t. 

I said to them both, “Yes, it’s exactly what you think it is. We’ll be back here Sunday. Beth will be naked when I do. She’ll be well fucked, and you’ll be her cuckold. Actually, you’ll be our cuckold, and you’ll let me have her whenever I want.”

I’d wanted to make it as forceful as I could. "Just imagine it, Gene, as I take her for the first time, She'll be naked on my bed, her legs will be spread wide, and her cunt eagerly waiting for my cock. I want you to picture me kneeling between her legs, I'll be naked, my cock hard, and my cock poised to consummate your cuckolding." I saw Gene's erection as I said it. 

When I was putting her in my car she was trembling, and incoherent. Making sounds that didn’t make sense. “I’m taking your pussy, your mouth, and then your ass, this weekend. You’re going to be fucked.” 

As I drove her to my house I continued telling her all the things we were going to do. I could see her nipples were hard as stones when I touched them.

This is crazy, I didn’t just tell Gene I was going to fuck his wife and drove off with her. Maybe Randy was telling me the truth. He says he just knew what to do, that each couple was different. I seem to know too, I know what they will let me do. I’m going to have to apologize to Randy.

Elzakom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Elzakom

At home, I drove into the garage, let the door down, and then turned and kissed her tits. Sucking them. She leaned back thrusting them toward me. I heard her whimper as I was doing it. 

My instincts were telling me to be rough the first time I took her. Then later, soft, gently, romantically, make love to her. 

As I helped her out of my car, I slapped her ass and led her into my house. In the living room, I stopped her and said, “You know why you are here, but I want you to realize that you want to be here, that you want to be taken, fucked, by me.”

I stepped forward and touched her right tit and took possession of her mouth. She responded by kissing me back and molded her body to mine. As I finished kissing her I said, “Now tell me why you came, what you want.”

She was trembling as she started answering, “S-Sean, I c-can’t. Don’t make me say it out loud, please. Take me, any way you want. Force me.”

“No, I won’t have you pretending you were forced. You are here because you want to be here. You’re going to be fucked because you want to be fucked. You’re cuckolding Gene because he deserves to be cuckolded. He didn’t stop me from bringing you here, did he? Answer my questions!” I stared at her as I said, “Do you want to go back to Gene right now, untouched? Do you want to go back to Gene, who let me take you to be fucked? He deserves to be cuckolded.”

Beth hesitated then said, “No, no, no, you made me come with you. You’ll be making me, taking me.”

I answered her with, “So, you want me to take you back to Gene right now? Untouched?”

She answered me by simply saying, “Yes, take me back.”

I looked at her and I could see she was lying and I thought she would break before I got her inside her house. In any case, I didn’t want to deal with her telling herself she hadn’t consented to everything we did. We went back to my car and I helped her back in, my hand was violating her tits. She was sitting there naked from the waist up, her nipples were hard and extended. She was trembling as I touched her tits and pulled on her nipples, and she was breathing hard. 

When I finally turned the last corner toward her house, she was trying to speak,

“Shit Sean, I … Okay, yes, I let you take me from G-Gene because I want to be fucked by you. I want to feel your cock in my pussy. I want your cock to be the first cock in my ass I want to return t-to my, our you said, our cuckold, well fucked. 

“I’ve known since our first barbecue, what you intended, God Sean, I didn’t stop you then and I guess uh, I guess I still can’t. I-I still want it.”

I got Gene to write this after we got back on Sunday.

******** GENE ********

I knew that Sean was going to fuck Beth, but I thought it would take a little more time. That he wouldn’t hit me in the face by allowing Beth to see me let her go like that. When he took her top off in front of me, I got an erection. God, I hated that, an erection. God, I wanted her to be fucked by him. I was in agony picturing what he was going to do to her, and with my permission too. My agony was mixed with my arousal, my pain with excitement. Jealousy together with my need to let him take her. 

I was picturing her naked, beneath him with his cock about to enter her. Beth backed to a wall, naked, with him biting her tits, Beth kneeling in front of him with his cock in her mouth beginning to come. His cum spilling from her mouth. I was seeing his cum oozing from her pussy when he withdrew his cock, all at the same time flashing in my mind. 

I closed my eyes and tried to blank my mind, unsuccessfully. 

Why did I permit him back then, why did I let him take her to … God, I let him take her, so he could fuck Beth?

It was about two hours later that my phone rang. It was Beth so I answered, ”Beth, honey, are you OK.” I heard noises, grunting slapping, and other sounds I didn’t recognize. 

I stiffened as I heard her say, “I’m being f-fucked right now, I’m on my hands and knees with Sean's cock in my pussy and his hands on my tits. No, not my pussy Sean says it’s my cunt. Sean is fucking my cunt. You’ll be allowed to fuck my pussy. I’m about to climax on his cock. I want you to hear me come, the first time he fucked me I screamed. Just listen to Sean, fucking me.”

I could hear the fucking sounds continue and Sean muttering, “She’s so tight, so good it feels so good.” Then I heard the fucking sounds getting faster and louder then she screamed, “Oh god, I can’t stand it. It’s destroying me.” Next, I heard Sean yell “Beth I’m coming in you again.” Then gradually silence until they hung up.

That was when I came in my pants making a huge mess in my underwear. 

********* SEAN ********

After hanging up on Gene, I pulled Beth to spoon with me, My hands were holding her tits and my cock slipped between her legs “Aren’t you glad you decided you wanted to be here. I could feel your climax as I came. Could you picture Gene as we came together on the phone? Did you feel the power you have? Cuckolding him, cuckolding him with him knowing about it. It makes it even more exciting for all of us, doesn’t it.” 

Beth looked over her shoulder at me, saying, “Sean, those were my strongest orgasms since uh, Gene fucked me on a hike on the American River. Our second fuck. God Sean, they were wonderful, us cucking him, with him knowing that we were fucking. Do you, uh, what’s next.”

God, I’d just fucked my first married woman, twice. The sense of power and control over Gene is overpowering. Another man submitting his wife to my cock, making him let me take her, literally take her from his home, it was eye-opening. It’s a sensation I’m already addicted to. Now I understand what Randy was talking about. 

“I want to send Gene some pictures, maybe videos of us,” I answered. “Would he enjoy that? Would you enjoy it, enjoy letting him see what we’re doing? I think maybe … the first one should be me fucking your mouth with my cum spilling out.. uh, then me, ass fucking you. Have you ever let him cum in your mouth? I know he hasn’t had your ass.”

Beth stared at me, then smiled and said, “No, I haven’t … ah, let him cum in my mouth. A video of you, coming in my mouth, I love to send him that. Uh, can you do that here? Take the video?”

I went into my hall closet and got my camera and tripod out. I made sure it was getting a good view of my bed. I started the camera and we tried a short scene. I reviewed our short video and decided to move to get a clearer view of my cock and her mouth. I wanted Gene to get a good view of my cock and her expression as I fucked her.

Artistic, no, but he would get a clear view. I thought he would … enjoy it? No, probably not enjoy it, he would hate it. But, I could picture him getting high on the sensations of seeing us cuckold him though. I knew he would hate himself for letting me do this to his wife, he would hate himself for wanting to see us as we cuckolded him. 

I wanted him to see me fucking her mouth, not her giving me a blowjob. I’d set it up so I was sitting on the edge of the bed and videoed me as I made her kneel in front of me and forced my cock in her mouth and I fucked her. She started by resisting until I started caressing her tits. That’s when she became more eager. Just as I came, she pulled back so some of my cum was leaking from her mouth as we finished.

It was perfect to send to him. I added a note to the e-mail ‘I love expanding her horizons. She didn’t like it at first but, in the end, she did.’ Then I sent him a text to check his email. It was almost 3:00 am by the time I finished sending the text, so we collapsed into bed.

We got dressed Saturday to get a late lunch. When we got back to the house we continued playing. Toward the end, I started slapping her tits and she went wild. She loved the pain. Her climax was the most intense she‘d had all weekend.

We finally went to sleep at about ten o’clock in the evening, exhausted. That morning I had Beth send a picture of her in my bed with her tits showing and a message, ‘Good morning Gene. Sean and I are coming back at about ten this morning. Everything Sean told you we were going to do, we’ve done. I’m coming back naked and well fucked, with just one thing left to do. Sean is going to fuck me with you watching. He wants you to sit on a kitchen chair, naked, in our bedroom where you can watch us. I love you, but Sean controls me. 

‘P.S. Have the garage door up and room for us to park in the garage. Unless you want me to walk naked to the front door.’

Randy was right. Fucking someone else’s wife is delicious. 

When we got there,  the garage door was open with the garage open. We got out of the car after I closed the garage door. Beth led me through the house to the bedroom, where we found Gene, naked and on a kitchen chair, waiting.

I greeted him by saying, “Hi Gene, you know why you’re here, right? So, my question is, can I depend on you staying in your chair? Sometimes, my cuckolds can’t.” I waited for him to answer.

Gene was trembling but said, “Uh, I’m not sure …. It depends on what you do, you and Beth. God, this is hard. Beth, watching you and S-Sean fucking is hard … it’s going to be excruciating.”

I replied, “That’s okay Gene, I have some line that will hold you. Beth, it's on the back seat, get it and bring it here.” 

She left and I continued talking to Gene, “You know you’re going to enjoy watching. You just about told me you wanted to see it happen. You wanted me to cuckold you, now you’ll be able to watch. Beth and I will make it, so you can’t stop us. She wants to do it and she wants to see you as it happens. Ask her. Ah, here she is.”

Beth came back holding the line. I forced his hands behind the chair and tied them together and then tied them to the legs of the chair, and next his legs one by one to the chair legs. The final thing was to tie him so he couldn’t scoot forward in the chair. The internet is a wonderful place.

Then I took Beth away from Gene and quietly told her what I wanted her to do. “Kiss Gene, then fondle his cock. Then tell him to enjoy it, watching Sean fucking you, and that you will be enjoying it. That you want to cuckold him. Then I want you to undress me, then kiss my cock in front of him.”

While Beth was undressing me, I was enjoying her tits: caressing them, pinching and twisting her nipples, and sucking them. I was enjoying the whole process, being undressed by Beth, and enjoying Beth’s body, with all of it being done in front of Gene. I was loving seeing his emotions flit across his face as we were cucking him.

I got us in a 69 position with her on top and as I was licking her cunt and then sucking her clit, she tensed and screamed, “Yes Sean, God yes. Please, please." Then she relaxed on my body, finding my cock again. When I glanced at Gene, his cock was as hard as mine, precum leaking out.

I flipped Beth on her back and moved so I was at her cunt licking and sucking. I asked her to tell me what she wanted. “God Sean, screw me, fuck my cunt. Your cock, I want it. Sean, please now. Hard, please. Screw me, screw me, screw me.” Her voice trailed off and then louder, “Slap my tits, slap my tits, Sean, hurt them like you did last night. Please, I’m about to come again. Slap them.”

As I was slapping them harder and harder I felt her tighten on my cock and that wonderful pain as I came in her and we both came together.

When I was able to, I glanced at Gene and saw he’d come at the same time. I’m not completely cruel so I got up and cut him loose, and invited him to join us in bed. She was in the middle facing Gene while I was behind her, holding her tits. She was holding his penis as we fell asleep.

This is wonderful, great sex with the additional sense of power fucking Gene’s wife. I’m going to want to do this again. Looking back, I think I ignored possible cuckold couples every three or four months. I wonder whom I’ll find next.

I’m going to want this again.

 

Published 
Written by keylime314159
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments