Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jimmy was on his knees cleaning puke off the floor when he glanced up and swooned at the sight of Nicole and Mike strolling into the bar looking like Barbie and GI Joe.

The power couple made a beeline for Red’s booth. The old man stood and hugged Nicole before giving Mike a hearty handshake. After the trio sat down, Red waved Jimmy over. The porter hopped to his feet and scurried across the bar.

“Hey, guys.” Jimmy smiled and subconsciously stood on his tiptoes with his hands folded submissively in front of him. “How’s it going?”

“Why don’t ya bring me and my guests some drinks, boy-o?” Red cupped his hands over his mouth and hollered: “In fact — drinks for everyone! And make ‘em doubles!”

The Sitting Bull patrons roared as Jimmy scuttled to the bar to fetch his wife’s burgundy, Mike’s Jim Beam, and a bottle of Hamm’s for Red. As the little guy was headed back to deliver the drinks, DeeDee caught up to him.

“Let’s straighten this out with Mike right now,” she spat, nudging him aside with her shoulder so she could get to the booth first. “Hey, Mike — Jimmy says you told him he could come in late today.”

Jimmy cut in: “I told her we were researching stuff for the bar’s expansion.”

Mike nodded. “Yeah, Jimmy’s gonna be helping me with a lot of that, DeeDee.”

Red touched Jimmy’s arm. “He’s supposedly a genius at business, this one — the boy’s got a college degree and everything. Mike made him executive assistant. Too bad — I wanted to hire him.”

DeeDee frowned. “So … is he still on probation?”

Mike rubbed his chin. “Yeah, let’s keep him on probation for a while longer.” He chuckled and winked at Jimmy. “That okay with you, Pee-Wee?”

Jimmy blushed. “Uh, s-sure, I just want everything to, uh, work out.”

The boss waved his hand. “Nah, I’m just fucking with you, Pee-Wee. You’re off probation.”

Everyone laughed while Jimmy blushed.

“Um, thanks,” the pipsqueak porter peeped.

“Well, I’m glad, because I’m tired of babysitting him.” DeeDee chuckled and walked away.

Red raised his bottle. “Let’s celebrate!” He nodded toward Mike’s office and pulled at his nose, then sniffed loudly in case nobody got the hint. “You guys want to celebrate in style?”

Mike stroked his own nose. “Hell, yeah.”

“Sounds good to me.” Nicole grinned at her boyfriend.

The trio stood and took a few steps before Red stopped and turned around. “You too, boy-o,” he said. “We’re celebrating your big promotion. Come on.”

With his heart thumping, Jimmy followed them into Mike’s office. Red plopped in an office chair, pulled a vial from his pocket, and dumped a pile of cocaine onto Mike’s desk.

As soon as they’d stepped behind closed doors, Nicole and Mike locked limbs and they stood there embracing and watching their benefactor cut up the coke with his Diner’s Club card.

Red sneered at Jimmy. “Now that we’re among friends, get down on your knees, you skinny little pansy cocksucker.”

Jimmy bowed his head and obeyed.

“You ever do coke, pansy?” Red asked.

“N-no, sir.”

“Well, they say it brings out your true personality — so, we’re gonna find out how much of a pansy you really are. Mike, make sure that door’s locked.”

“It is.”

“Good. Because I plan on having some fun with this little pansy.” Red offered a rolled-up hundred-dollar bill to Nicole. “Here you go, girlie. Ladies first.”

Nicole snorted the two lines that had been set out for her — massive rails, about six inches long, two inches wide and a half-inch deep. Mike went next, and then Red held out the bill toward Jimmy.

“Come on, pansy. Your turn.”

Blinking a mile-a-minute, Jimmy rose from his knees and took the “straw” from the old tycoon. With a gulp, the supplicant snorted both lines, and the coke instantly hit him like a freight train, causing bells to clang in his head.

Everyone laughed as the little wimp stood there teetering. Then, Red surprised his audience by unzipping his fly and pulling out his dick. Nicole glanced at Mike, and the lovers tried not to laugh at the ugly, crooked, old, freckled thing.

Red scooped a measure of coke from the desktop and rubbed it on the tip of his cock. “Come lick that off, pansy.”

Jimmy dropped back to his knees and complied. When the coke was gone, Jimmy started to lift his head, but Red held it fast.

“What’s your hurry, pansy? I’m just gonna sit here and chat with my friends for a while, and I’d kinda like you to keep going. Okay?”

Jimmy nodded and continued sucking while Red tickled his ear.

“He’s a l'il good pansy. Does what he’s told. He didn’t get a chance to tell you, girlie — he made an extra two grand for ya earlier tonight.”

Nicole’s jaw dropped. “Wow, no shit! Two grand, are you kidding me?” She smirked. “What in the world did you have him do?”

Red yanked Jimmy’s ear, pulling his mouth off his gnarled cock. “Tell the pretty little missus how you earned a cool two thousand for her, pansy.”

Jimmy closed his eyes. “I … he, uh, had me eat his … his booger.”

“Ew,” Nicole and Mike said simultaneously as they leaned into each other tittering.

“And my booger tasted yummy — didn’t it, pansy?”

“Um …  y-yes, sir.”

“Say it: Red’s booger tasted yummy.”

“R-Red’s booger tasted yummy.”

“Put some enthusiasm into it, goddamn it!”

“RED’S BOOGER TASTED YUMMY!”

Red beamed. “He’s a born pansy, I tell ya. You picked a real winner there, girlie.”

Nicole nodded. “He does what he’s told.”

Red pulled Jimmy by the hair until he was looking up into his eyes. “You like being a little bitch — don’t you? Tell the truth, pansy.”

Mia_Bailey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mia_Bailey

Overcome by emotion, not to mention primo coke, Jimmy started crying. “Y-yes, sir.”

“Say it loud, pansy. Say it proud.”

“I LIKE BEING A LITTLE BITCH.”

Jimmy squeezed his eyes shut, although he could feel the heat from the smirks raining down on him as his beloved wife and her macho lover cuddled and enjoyed the proceedings.

“Hey, you know what?” Red rubbed his chin. “I’ve got an idea, pansy. How’d you like to dance the ol’ chocolate cha-cha, right here in front of your pretty wife and her boyfriend?”

“Um … huh?”

Red wiggled his crusty cock. “I want to fuck you up the ass, you little pansy.”

Jimmy recoiled and glanced at his wife, hoping for support but finding only a sneer. His teeth chattered. “Uh, I … I …”

“Oh, stop your blubbering, pansy — I got five grand for ya. But you gotta act like you LIKE it.”

Nicole’s eyes lit up while Mike chuckled.

“Shit, Red — I’ll let you fuck me in the ass for five grand!” the lanky veteran kidded.

Red shook his head. “No, I only want this little pansy. You gonna do it for me, pansy? Right here in front of your wife and Mike?”

Jimmy shivered. He was stoned out of his mind — but not too high to be turned on. He was also scared to death, but the fear added to his excitement.

Nicole noticed. “Oh, my God, look!” She pointed at the pup tent in his pants. “He’s got a little boner.”

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Red rose from his chair and slapped his dick on the edge of Mike’s desk five times. “Bend over the chair, there, pansy, and crack a smile for ol’ Red. I told you I knew you were a little bitch when I first saw you — and you like being a little bitch, too. You’re finally admitting it. Now, we’re getting someplace, pansy.”

Nicole rested in Mike’s arms as they watched the show with amused smiles. Jimmy was doubled over the chair with a scared look on his face. Red positioned himself behind the wimp, spit on his hand, and lubed up his dick.

“Are ya ready to become a real pansy, pansy? Answer me!”

“Y-yes, sir.”

“Well, hot dog! Let’s gooo!” Red thrust balls-deep into Jimmy’s ass and the virgin yelped like a wounded cur. The old man started pumping away, ignoring Jimmy’s screams and singing “When Irish Eyes Are Smiling” at the top of his lungs.

Jimmy tried to think of baseball but it was impossible — everything was a swirling mass of pain and sexuality, and he felt like he was tumbling around in the spin cycle of a washing machine. He stopped running from it and went along for the ride, as the cock poked against his prostate gland, sending Jimmy into a dark, wet, dizzy place he’d never been before.

Nicole and Mike made out while Red sodomized Jimmy — although it was just the pansy’s luck that the lovebirds broke off their kiss and glanced his way just as he squealed and started squirting cum without touching himself.

Red crowed. “He likes it! Hey, Mikey!”

Mike and Nicole doubled over with laughter.

After she’d caught her breath, Nicole locked eyes with her husband, who was still being fucked in the ass. “Well, there’s no denying who you really are now, is there?”

“N-no,” Jimmy groaned, lost in a mixture of humiliation and horniness.

“That’s okay,” she said, stroking his hair. “Everything’s how it should be. Just relax and be the little bitch that you are.”

After a few more thrusts, Red tensed up and pumped his load into Jimmy’s ass. When he was finished, the old man pulled out with a pop. He ripped a few blank sheets out of a legal pad, balled them up, and stuffed the makeshift stopgap between his quarry’s butt-cheeks.

“That should keep the gift I gave ya from leaking out.” Red chortled. “Keep that in there all night. Now, what do you say, pansy?”

“Um, t-thank you, sir.”

“You’re welcome, pansy.” Red shook his dick. “Now, this needs cleaning — polish ‘er up good for me, would ya?”

With a resigned sigh, Jimmy knelt and licked Red’s penis clean. When he was finished, Mike opened a small refrigerator he kept in his office and handed his employee a can of V8 Juice. “Here, drink that — I don’t want your breath smelling like Red’s ass all night.”

“T-thanks.” Jimmy downed the can in one gulp.

Red leaned to the side and ripped a fart before pulling a wad of hundred-dollar bills from his pocket. After counting out the correct sum, he tossed it on the desk in front of Nicole. “Here girlie, might as well give that to you — the little pansy’s gonna give it to ya anyway.”

“Thanks, Red.” With a huge grin that showed off her perfect white teeth, Nicole stuffed the cash in her purse

Mike shook his head. “Damn, Red, how much money do you carry around with you, anyway?”

“Just as much as I need to get what I want.” Red winked at Jimmy. “Right, pansy?”

“Y-yes, sir.”

Nicole smirked and kissed her husband on the side of the head. “Aw, Jimmy’s a good little bitch — aren’t you, Jimmy?”

“Um, yeah.” He stole a glance at his wife. “T-thank you.”

“No problem, honey — you made seven grand for me today. SEVEN GRAND! That’s real good, honey.” She giggled. “And I thought you looked kind of cute being a faggot.”

Jimmy’s face reddened.

Mike frowned. “She just gave you a compliment, Pee-Wee. What do you say?”

“T-thanks.”

Red yawned. “Well, I’m gonna split. You got a nice, tight bunghole, there, pansy — I plan on using it a lot more in the future.” He turned to Nicole. “If that’s all right with you, that is. I got a lot more money where that came from.”

“Oh, Jimmy will be happy to keep getting fucked.” Nicole blinked at her husband. “Won’t you, Jimmy? Tell him.”

“Y-yes, sir,” the wimp croaked. Seeing an opportunity to do some brown-nosing for his beloved wife, Jimmy added: “Thank you.”

Mike snorted. “Okay, Pee-Wee, looks like the fun’s over. Me and Nikki are gonna stay back here a while — you better get back to work. I’m sure those tables need busing, and the bathrooms both probably need attention.”

“Yes, sir.”

Jimmy couldn’t help himself — as he limped out of his boss’s office, the submissive, coked-up little toady sported yet another throbbing mini-boner.

Published 
Written by cwcobblestone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments