Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marlene slurped her coffee with a furrowed brow.

“Uh-oh, something’s up.” She shifted in her recliner, gazing at her daughter and Mike, who sat knee-to-knee on the sofa while Jimmy stood nearby twiddling his fingers. “What’s going on, you guys?”

Nicole grabbed Mike’s hand. “Well, Ma, we have something to tell you: The three of us … well, we have sort of an arrangement now.”

“Huh?” Marlene arched her brow. “What arrangement?”

“Tell her, Jimmy.”

“Um, well, uh, Nikki … well, she’s in … in love with Mike … um, and—”

“—and I’m in love with her,” Mike interrupted. “I always have been. You know that, Ma.”

“Yeah, only since you two were in grade school.” Marlene scrunched up her face. “But how—”

“It’s the Seventies, Ma.” Nicole kissed Mike’s fingertips. “Things are opening up. Relationships don’t have to just be two people anymore.”

“So, what is this — some kind of hippie, free-love society bullshit?” Marlene scowled. “I won’t have my house turned into some goddamn freaky hippie orgy hangout; I’m telling you right now.”

Nicole held up her palms. “No, no, Ma, nothing like that. We’re discrete — nobody knows, and nobody else is involved.” She chortled. “Other than Red, but that’s just him and Jimmy, and always at his house.”

Jimmy flinched at the mention of his sexual service to the disgusting, old furniture factory mogul. He also noted how Nicole had omitted the romp in Mike’s office a few nights earlier.

Mike squeezed Nicole’s hand. “We’re not looking to embarrass you, Ma, or go around advertising what we do. But we thought you should know since Nicole is very important to me.”

“Have you told your mom?” Marlene chuckled. “Although knowing Dottie, that crazy old biddy would probably get a charge out of something kinky like this.”

“She knows how much I love Nicole,” Mike said, causing Jimmy to wince. “We’re gonna tell her, too, of course. But nobody else. Just family.”

Marlene contemplated the news for several seconds before shrugging. “Well, Dottie and I had you two matched up from the time you were in diapers, so I guess it makes sense. Look, I’m not gonna pretend I understand all this, but as long as the two of you are okay with it, that’s all I care about. Just don’t go around embarrassing me; I don’t want everyone at Bingo to know, so I’m asking you to respect my wishes and keep your business to yourselves. But if you and my daughter are happy, then I’m happy, too.”

Jimmy was hurt that Marlene had left him out of her little speech, although nobody seemed to notice.

“Thanks, Ma.” Mike rose from the couch, leaned down, and kissed Marlene’s cheek. “This will all work out fine. And we won’t embarrass you, I promise.”

Nicole followed suit, giving her mother a peck before locking limbs with Mike. “It’ll be nice to not have to sneak around behind your back anymore. We didn’t want to keep all this from you, that’s all. We’ll be private otherwise.”

Marlene lit a cigarette and tittered. “Damn, Mike, I never thought you were into other guys.”

“Well, I’m not. At all.” Mike glanced at Nicole. “Um, it’s just … uh …”

“Jimmy, um, helps out.” Nicole smiled. “It’s not like anyone … you know …” She wiggled her tongue. “He’s a good little cleaner, let’s just put it that way.”

“Yeah, yeah, I get it.” Marlene blew smoke through her nose. “So, he’s a Nancy Boy in the bedroom, too. Well, from what you’ve told me, he doesn’t have enough downstairs to do much else.”

mary28
Online Now!
Lush Cams
mary28

Jimmy squeezed his eyes shut and cringed as Nicole and Mike snickered.

Marlene emptied her coffee cup and held it aloft. “Here, Numb-Nuts, congratulations on your new relationship, now refill that. And get started on lunch — I’m starving.” She turned to Mike. “You staying to eat?”

“Sure — hey, Pee-Wee, grab me one of those coffees, too, while you’re at it.”

“Me too — cream and sugar.” Nicole leaned back and accepted Mike’s kiss.

Jimmy served the three coffees then busied himself in the kitchen whipping up a batch of chicken stir-fry. When it was finished he brought everyone their plates before sitting cross-legged on the floor near the couch, balancing his dish on his lap. As he lifted his fork to take his first bite, Marlene stopped him.

“Put on ‘Hollywood Squares.’”

Jimmy set his plate on the carpet, clambered to his feet, and changed the channel. The picture wiggled and rolled, so Jimmy adjusted the antenna, although each time he thought he’d found the right spot, as soon as he’d lifted his hand from the metal the problem would resume.

Marlene huffed. “Just hold the damn thing, Numb-Nuts.”

Red-faced, Jimmy stood next to the television set holding the antenna while his wife, her lover, and his mother-in-law relaxed, ate lunch, and watched the game show. During a commercial, Jimmy was ordered to remove the plates and refill everyone’s coffee cups. He hopped to obey and was able to scarf down a few mouthfuls of cold stir-fry from his own dish before resuming his post at the TV.

Jimmy peeked at Nicole and Mike cuddled together on the couch, and the humiliation of the situation combined with the couple’s incredible sexiness began to arouse the submissive little cuckold.

Unfortunately for Jimmy, Marlene noticed.

“Oh, my gawd, you’ve gotta be fucking kidding me — look at that little thing poking out.” The old lady shook her head and lit a Salem. “What the hell are you thinking about, Numb-Nuts?”

“I … um … er …”

“I think Pee-Wee likes ya, Ma!” Mike joked, causing Nicole to crack up and Marlene to curl her lip.

“Listen, even an old lady has standards.” The matriarch pointed. “Turn around and face the wall, Nancy Boy — nobody wants to see that disgusting little thing.”

With laughter burning his ears, Jimmy complied. Trying to look on the bright side, he noted that turning around at least allowed him to use his left hand to hold the antenna, giving his aching right shoulder a rest — although his mind quickly drifted downward to another throbbing body part.

Jimmy’s submissive soul was stirred as he contemplated his ridiculously unfair situation:

… being treated like a peon … not being allowed to enjoy a hot lunch … having to hold the TV antenna as if he was a piece of furniture while his wife relaxed with her lover on the couch … having to face the wall because his boner had betrayed him … the mother-in-law who despised him now fully aware that his job was to lick Nicole and Mike clean when they were finished fucking … everyone in the room knowing that the subbie hubby spent his Saturday mornings as Red’s sex slave …

It was all too much — Jimmy busted yet another nut without touching himself, something he’d never done in his life prior to embarking on his journey as Mike and Nicole’s sex slave. He watched in horror as the wet spot spread along the crotch of his jeans. With a shudder, the wimp anticipated the new round of humiliation that was sure to come once the TV show was over and he’d turned around for everyone to see what he’d done to himself.

Sure enough, the thought of the coming debasement caused Jimmy’s jimmy to swell again. The lil’ guy stretched out to its full three-and-a-half inches, forming a lil’ tent in its cum-stained denim prison as the lil’ cuck stood there holding the antenna and listening to Eva Gabor and Vincent Price joke with the game show host on TV.

 

Published 
Written by cwcobblestone
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments