Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's now been a couple months since my wife used her back and neck injury as a reason to deny me sexual relief for days at a time. She used my resultant sexual frustration and desperation to get me to beg her shamelessly for relief, to do all the housework, to cook and serve her meals, and even to worship her feet. By the end of the first few weeks, she had even taken possession of my cock, putting it into a little pink cock cage, and she made me lie on my belly on the floor and lick up a huge load of my own cum.

During the ensuing weeks, my wife pretty much stuck to these same activities, making me do all the housework, cook and serve her meals, and worship her feet. Every three or four days, or sometimes as many as six days, she would remove my cock cage and jerk me off to completion. I was always required to eat my cum, from the floor, from a tabletop, from a plate, or from her feet, wherever she had directed my load. One time, she even directed my load onto a bowl of cereal and made me eat it. She laughed out loud at that one.

She added a few activities, mostly for her own pleasure. She routinely demanded shoulder rubs, back rubs, and foot rubs. Occasionally, she even stripped naked, laid on our bed, and made me give her a long slow full-body massage, head to toe, front and back. She usually demanded full-body massages after I'd been in chastity for a few days. And she insisted that I straddle her, rather than reach in from the side. She said this was to give me better leverage, as she liked firm massages. But I think it was also to increase my sexual frustration. Massaging her while sliding up and down over her hot voluptuous body drove me crazy and had me moaning and begging before I was half finished.

She has also been spending a lot of time on the Internet searching for more ways to dominate me, to use me, and to humiliate me. How do I know that's what she's searching for? Simple. She told me. Pretty much bragged about it.

She'd say things like, "Oh yeah, sweetie! I'm getting lots of good ideas here. You think I'm controlling and using you now. You ain't seen nothing yet!" as I continued scrubbing a floor, sucking her toes, or completing whatever task she had me working on.

I have been introduced to a few of her new ideas. One day at the mall, she brought me into the very large lingerie department of a major department store. I figured she wanted to make me buy her some lingerie. But she started selecting panties and bras, all very sheer and silky, all very sexy and feminine, and all in a size that was obviously too big for her. Then she took me to a fitting room and made me try them on. While I was surprised into a daze, I maintained sufficient mental acuity to understand that we were buying a large selection of panties and bras for me.

As I was getting accustomed to the fact that I would be wearing panties and bras at times, and to the embarrassment of having the fitting room attendant laugh out loud at the spectacle of my wife bossing me around and making me try on dozens of pairs of panties and bras, Valerie kept selecting more. By the time we finished, she had selected thirty pairs of panties, all with matching bras.

When she told me to pay for them, I was so shocked that I exclaimed, "Why so many? Is this all I'm going to wear?"

My lovely wife grinned as she calmly explained, well within earshot of both the fitting room attendant and the cashier, "Why yes, dear. Aren't you my perceptive good boy? When you go to work, you will be wearing a bra and panties under your clothes at all times. And while you are in my house, you will wear bra and panties, and nothing else. And "in my house" includes our private secluded backyard. I want you to feel the humiliation of always wearing sexy lingerie for someone else's viewing pleasure. Now, pay the lady!"

By the time Valerie finished her speech and I paid for our rather large purchase, the fitting room attendant and the cashier had called over several other women. In all, ten women witnessed my humiliation. Noticing this, my wife ordered me to my hands and knees to lick her shoes clean. This being several days into my chastity period and figuring that these women already knew that I am a submissive pussy, I immediately obeyed. While I grovelled on my hands and knees, licking my wife's shoes clean, I figured I might as well try to pick up a few "brownie points".

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

So, I exclaimed, loudly enough for all the ladies to hear, "Thank you, Miss Valerie! Thank you for dressing me in bras and panties! Thank you, Miss Valerie! Thank you for allowing me to lick your shoes clean!" This brought gales of laughter from the small crowd of ladies.

While I was grovelling at her feet, my wife rifled through the bags of lingerie and extracted a sheer lacy pair of hot pink panties and its matching bra. She cut off all the tags and tossed the garments in my face, ordering me to go back into the fitting room, put the garments on under my clothes, and come back with my male underwear and tee shirt. Of course, I did as I was told.

Miss Valerie took the male undergarments from me, held them triumphantly over her head, and loudly declared, "Good boy! Let's go!"

She slam-dunked my old undergarments into a waste barrel and strutted proudly out of the store as I gathered up our bags and followed submissively behind her to the cheers of all the ladies present.

My wife was good to her word. From that point forward, she made sure I wore bra and panties all the time, under my clothes at work, and bra and panties alone in our house and backyard, or as she now refers to it, her house and backyard. She seems to have taken a particular liking to having me dressed in bra and panties in the backyard. She has assigned me hours of yardwork, all in bra and panties.

She has made me spend still more time in the yard in a variety of positions. Then, when I saw her grinning at me as I dried off from the shower it occurred to me that she was giving me "bra and panty" tan lines. She also took me to her nail salon and had me get myself a pedicure including fire-engine-red toenail polish. She makes me go back to the nail salon every two weeks.

Mostly, she just enjoys my humiliation of prancing around in bra and panties with painted toenails by herself. But she did take a couple steps to make it a little bit more public. She made me buy some sheer white pants and shirts and some slightly effeminate open-toed shoes. So, now when we go shopping, people can see my brightly painted toenails, and can sometimes see that I am wearing a bra and panties under my clothes.

She has also decided that the fun of enjoying my servitude and humiliation was simply too good to keep to herself. One day, after I was working in the backyard, obeying Miss Valerie's orders, I came into the kitchen in my bra and panties. I was shocked to see her sitting at the kitchen table with her best friend, Francine.

I quickly ducked around the corner into the hallway, but my wife growled, "Get back here right this instant and let Miss Francine have a good look at you!"

It had been five days since my last hand job. So, I was desperate to please. Red-faced with shame, I returned immediately. Despite Francine being my wife's best friend (or maybe because of it), Francine and I never got along. So, naturally, Francine was ecstatic to learn that my wife had taken control of me, made me do all the housework, teased and denied me, made me worship her feet and give her massages, and kept me dressed in bras and panties.

As my wife explained all of this, Francine laughed and made fun of me, calling me a sissy and Valerie's bitch. Valerie interrupted Francine to point out that, as of now I was Miss Francine's bitch too. Miss Valerie suggested that I crawl to Miss Francine and beg to lick her shoes and feet clean.

I resisted ever so briefly, and Miss Valerie growled, "That's another week, bitch!" I couldn't believe it. It was likely that I was to be given a hand job in the next day or two, but a moment's hesitation pushed that out another week. I didn't know how I could last another week. But I was certain I couldn't last longer than that. So, in abject fear, I dove to my hands and knees, crawled to Miss Francine, and started begging profusely to be allowed to lick her shoes and feet clean.

Miss Francine allowed it, of course, laughing and making fun of me, as I licked her shoes and feet for over an hour. Finally, I was ordered to stand, legs spread, hands clasped behind my head, as my wife and her best friend chatted casually about their plans for me.

In Chapter 4, Miss Valerie and Miss Francine will strategize how to best dominate, use, and humiliate me.

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments