Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Miss Francine was shocked to learn that I had never licked my wife's pussy. The ladies decided that they should train me to be a world-class pussy licker. Miss Francine said that we should have a long painful discipline session before my first pussy licking training session. Miss Valerie asked if it was to make me more submissive and willing.

Miss Francine replied, "God, No! We don't need to discipline him to make him more submissive and willing. We can already make the little sissy do whatever we want. And he's been locked in his cock cage for over a week with no sexual release. We're going to discipline him for our benefit. Beating your husband and hearing him yelp, scream, and pathetically beg for mercy gets me excited. It will put me in the mood to have my pussy licked. And, if you follow my lead, I'm sure it will do the same for you."

Miss Francine called me into the living room. She told me to serve her and Miss Valerie some wine, to shower, and to report back naked except for my collar, wrist cuffs, and ankle cuffs, and, of course, my little pink cock cage which I was unable to remove.

I replied, "Yes, Miss Francine."

When I returned to the living room, Miss Francine pointed to the center of the room. I automatically knelt where she had pointed. She chuckled at my automatic obedience to what I thought she wanted and told me to stand up and clasp my hands behind my head. I immediately obeyed. Miss Francine walked behind me and deftly fastened my wrist cuffs to the back of my collar so that I could not move my hands from behind my head. She attached a spreader bar to my ankles and set it so that my feet were a little bit wider than shoulder width apart.

The ladies then went upstairs. They were gone about a half hour, leaving me standing in my bound and uncomfortable position. When they returned, they were both completely naked except for hot six-inch strappy stiletto heels. I was surprised and extremely excited. My cock tried to expand in my little pink cock cage. Both ladies casually strolled around me, fondling and groping me. Then, Miss Valerie squatted down and unlocked and removed my cock cage. The relief was indescribable. My cock immediately sprang to attention.

Miss Francine then handed my wife a pair of nipple clamps and asked her to do the honors and to screw them down tight enough to make me yelp. Miss Valerie did just that, looking me in the eyes and smiling as she tightened the clamps. Then, she picked up a pair of chains and weights and attached them to my nipple clamps. She didn't just hang the weights. She let them drop, grinning at me as I yelped from the pain of the dropped weights stretching my sore nipples.

My wife then picked up the clear Lexan paddle and strolled past me and behind me. It seemed as though nothing happened for several minutes, but it was probably only twenty seconds. Then I heard a loud swoosh of air and a louder crack almost like a thunderclap, and I felt a searing pain across both cheeks of my ass. I howled in pain. Before I recovered, I felt three more smacks rapid fire across my ass. And then again, three more rapid-fire smacks. And a third set of three. I was in too much pain to count at the time but, by my math, that was ten brutally hard smacks across my ass with the Lexan paddle. My ass was on fire. My howling continued and turned to sobbing and shameless crying.

I was relieved to see my wife set the paddle down. But when she strolled towards me once again, my eyes grew wide with fear. She had a switch in her hand. Through my sobbing and tears, I started mumbling, begging for mercy, begging her not to stripe my poor sore ass. Naturally, she just ignored me, grinned and strolled past me. I soon felt numerous strokes of the switch, leaving flaming stripes across my already tenderized ass. Needless to say, by this time, my cock had completely softened and shrunk.

I trembled in fear as Miss Francine approached me. I continued crying and begging for mercy, although I'm not sure exactly what I feared, as Miss Francine was not holding any implements of discipline. As she strolled towards me, she explained to my wife that the beauty, the uniqueness, the fun, of nipple clamps was that they hurt more being removed than being clamped on. When she reached me, she grabbed both nipple clamps and removed them, making me scream in pain. She then pinched, stretched, and twisted my nipples until I saw stars and my legs started to shake.

The ladies let me stand and cry and recover for a few minutes. Then, Miss Francine unclipped my bound wrists from the back of my collar. She quickly pulled my arms behind my back and clipped my wrist cuffs together, effectively handcuffing my hands behind my back. She attached my leash to my collar and forced me to my knees. She pulled on the chain, forcing me to crawl behind her, difficult and uncomfortable for me as my ankles were still forced wide by the spreader bar. She sat comfortably in a cushy chair and pulled my face between her thighs, bringing me within inches of her pussy. It looked moist and smelled musky.

Miss Francine spoke calmly and slowly, "Your wife told me that you had never licked her pussy in all your years of marriage, despite all the blowjobs she had given you. I think that's terrible. I decided that you needed to be disciplined for that. Your discipline for that deficiency has just been completed, unless you perform inadequately, in which case the discipline will continue. It is now time for your pussy licking lessons. Beg for it, bitch!!!"

sashagray
Online Now!
Lush Cams
sashagray

Helpless before Miss Francine, on my knees with my legs spread, wrists bound behind my back, my ass and nipples still on fire from my recent discipline, I didn't hesitate for a moment.

I begged as pathetically as I could, "I'm so sorry for never having licked Miss Valerie's pussy. Please, Miss Francine and Miss Valerie, please teach me to be a good pussy licker. Please teach me to be a great pussy licker! I long to lick your sweet pussies! Please, please, please, Miss Francine and Miss Valerie."

Miss Francine slapped my face and told me to stop my whining. She then pulled my leash, drawing my lips to her pussy. For the next hour, she instructed me in the fine art of licking her pussy, positioning my head properly by grabbing my hair or my ears. She taught me to start slowly, gently kissing, licking and nibbling her inner thighs and pussy lips. She taught me how to gently press my tongue between her pussy lips and lick inside her hot wet pussy. She taught me how to eventually find my way to her clitoris and lick and suck it harder and harder, eventually bringing her to a shuddering orgasm. I brought her to three orgasms during my first pussy licking lesson. She did not express any gratitude or compliment my performance, but I think she was pleased.

She stood up, leaving me bound on my knees before the chair. Before I could think of what to do next, my wife slid onto the chair and took Miss Francine's place. She grinned down at me and pulled my face to her pussy. I went through the same routine as I had learned from Mistress Francine, with similar results. The only difference was that, with each orgasm, my beautiful wife pulled my face hard against her pussy, dug her heels into my shoulder blades, and moaned loudly.

After my discipline and pussy licking lessons were complete, my wrists and ankles were released, and my little pink cock cage was replaced. I was disappointed, having hoped that one of the ladies might give me a hand job, but I said nothing. I was ordered to shower and put on panties and bra, clean up all the toys, and scrub the sweat and pussy juice from the chair and the floor.

When I had completed all these tasks, I returned to the living room to find Miss Valerie and Miss Francine on the couch, still mostly naked but for sheer silky robes they had donned, and of course the beautiful heels they were still wearing. I was ordered to crawl to them, remove their heels, and give them both long slow foot worship, licking, sucking, and massaging. As I started to obey, I noticed they were sensually fondling one another, and gently nibbling each other's arms and shoulders.

As I continued worshipping their feet, Miss Francine spoke, "Listen up, sissy-bitch. Your wife and I have made some decisions that you need to know about. I am giving up my apartment and moving in here. I will be sleeping in your wife's bed with her. You will sleep on a thin blanket, on the floor at the foot of our bed. This is only so that you will be readily available to obey any orders we might have through the night.

"Next, we have new titles. No more Miss Valerie or Miss Francine. From this moment forward, we are to be addressed as Mistress or Goddess, in private and in public, no exceptions! Failure to do so will result in extreme denial, longer than you can imagine, and physical discipline, more painful than you can imagine! We will continue to address you in any way we wish, sissy, bitch, slut, cunt, slave, anything we choose. You might hear us use the term "slave" more often simply because that is what you are. You are our slave. We give orders and you obey them, immediately and perfectly!

"Also, your wife and I enjoy humiliating you by making you wear feminine attire, bras and panties, or a French Maid outfit. Understand this, slave! Tomorrow, your crossdressing humiliation will be brought to an entirely new level. A friend of mine has serious expertise at feminizing men. Tomorrow, she will shave and depilate you. She will accompany us on a shopping trip, during which you will buy yourself a substantial selection of slutty feminine clothing, mostly revealing dresses and strappy heels, and high-quality wigs.

"Then, tomorrow night, she will do your make-up, feminine and slutty. The next day, she will return. She will re-do your make-up again. During every make-up session, she will teach you how to do your make-up yourself. After a few sessions, you'd better be able to do your own make-up, or else!

"You do have on last choice, slave. You may choose to leave. If you do, your wife and I will find another slave, or two, and continue with the lifestyle we have been enjoying. Do you have a problem with anything I just told you? Do you have objections to anything I just told you? Are you going to resist anything we have planned for you? Do you choose to leave? Answer me, now, bitch!"

Hearing all this had me in tears. I removed Goddess Francine's toes from my mouth just long enough to sob, "No, Goddess Francine. No problems. No objections or resistance. And, please, I beg you not to make me leave. I need you, Goddess Francine! I need Goddess Valerie! Please let me stay!!!"

With tears running down my face, I took Goddess Francine's toes back in my mouth and continued to suck them.

In Chapter 6, my Goddesses and their friend complete my feminization and my Goddesses take full control.

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments