Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

During my wife's partial recovery from a back and neck injury, she discovered that she could dictate the amount and type of sexual activity that we engage in. She also discovered that, by getting me sexually excited and denying me sexual relief, she could get me in a state of desperation. In that state, I would obey her completely, as she quickly learned.

After putting me through a full day of housework, she told me it was time for bed, promising me a hand job the next morning, after I completed some more chores, and if I was a good boy. By morning, I was naturally even more desperate for sexual relief than the night before.

I woke up early and got out of bed. All I could think of was whether there was anything I could do to please my wife, show her that I was a good boy, and influence her to give me the promised hand job. I decided to cook her a full breakfast, something I had never done before. I made coffee and I cut up fruit. I made eggs, bacon, and pancakes. As I was finishing these preparations, my wife came down the stairs from the bedroom.

My wife exclaimed, "Oh, my! Something smells good!" and as she turned the corner into the kitchen, she added, "That looks delicious! What a good boy!"

I pulled out her chair and served her breakfast, clearly trying to kiss up to her to the greatest extent possible. As I stood next to her, I noticed Valerie's legs crossed at the ankles and her bare feet. On an impulse, I dropped to my knees and began massaging and kissing her feet. She moaned contentedly and continued eating her breakfast.

When she had finished eating, she said, "Get up, clear the table, and do the dishes. Then, empty the front closet, scrub it completely, and neatly put the needed objects back in. Leave anything to be thrown away neatly in the entryway. Then, come get me. I'll approve throwing those items away."

Needless to say, I obeyed her orders completely. After she gave me her approval to throw the items away, she also told me to properly wash, clean, or polish all her shoes. The entire floor of our closet is covered with her footwear. She has shoes, boots, sandals, and flip-flops. I removed them all from our closet and cleaned and polished the closet floor. Then, I carefully, almost lovingly, washed, cleaned, or polished each pair of footwear. She came into the bedroom to inspect my work. She smiled broadly and told me I was a good boy and instructed me to strip naked, shower, and meet her in the living room.

I stripped, showered, and bounded down the stairs and into the living room. I found my beautiful wife sitting in a low comfortable chair. She showed no emotion as she noticed my arrival. She snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor to her right. This entire situation was surreal and uncertain, but I got the idea that I should kneel next to her. So, I did. Valerie immediately grabbed my cock, which was already mostly hard, and started jerking it. It only took her a few minutes to get me fully hard and moaning loudly.

I knew I wouldn't last much longer. My wife seemed to sense this and started jerking me a bit harder and faster. After another minute, I lost control and screamed loudly, actually a long-drawn-out howl, as I shot rope after rope of hot sticky cum. I watch the cum splatter onto the wood floor, up to two feet away from me. My wife kept a firm hold on my shrinking cock and jerked it several more strokes, draining every last drop of cum, leaving me drained in both senses of the word. I dropped to my hands and knees, breathing hard, trying to recover.

As I slowly recovered, my wife spoke, "Don't think that you can revert to your normal behavior now that you've cum and are no longer desperate to please me. Remember that you'll be desperately horny again in a couple days and how long I deny you is completely up to me. So, you'd better continue to obey me completely and be a good boy starting this very second. Do you understand, darlin'?"

Still out of breath and on my hands and knees, I gasped, "Yes, Valerie."

ahsly_smith
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ahsly_smith

My beautiful wife grinned and casually inquired, "Considering how our relationship is evolving, I think Miss Valerie is a more appropriate way for you to address me. Don't you agree, sweetie?"

I replied, "Yes, Miss Valerie."

My wife tossed me a damp towel and told me to clean up my cock and balls. She beckoned me and I crawled to her and lifted myself to an upright kneeling position. She reached into a box and took out some plastic and metal parts. She assembled what turned out to be a pink plastic cock cage onto my cock and balls. She locked the cage in place and put the key on a chain around her neck. I must have looked confused.

Valerie explained, "I've really enjoyed not having to work as hard at sexually satisfying you recently. I've also enjoyed my ability to ask you to do pretty much anything I want, and you immediately obey, no questions and no arguments. I enjoy not having to do any housework. But, most of all, I enjoy your attitude, the way you show me complete love, devotion, and worship. I recognize that all these behaviors are due to the fact that I've kept you desperately horny. Consequently, I have no intention of reverting back to our old ways. In fact, I intend to expand and intensify these elements of our relationship. And your cute little pink cock cage is a good step in that direction. Any questions, darlin'?"

I had so many questions. Why are you changing our relationship? What's wrong with our old relationship? Don't I get a choice? Will you give me any more blow jobs? Will I get to fuck you? What else do you plan to do to me? How long will I be stuck in this cock cage?

But, here on my knees, feeling completely helpless, completely powerless, completely defeated, and fearful of angering my wife the least little bit, I simply replied, "No Miss Valerie. No questions."

Miss Valerie then told me that, as a sign of my growing submission to her, I was to get down on my belly and lick up every drop of my cum. I had never tasted my cum before and it did not look very appetizing, particularly after it cooled while Miss Valerie lectured me. But, knowing I'd better do as I was told, I dropped to my belly and started licking up my big, cold, sticky load of cum, almost gagging at times. My lovely wife just watched and grinned.

After I licked the floor clean, my wife shoved her toes up to my face and pressed them against my lips. I assumed that she had enjoyed my recent foot massages and foot kissing and wanted to crank it up a notch. I opened my mouth, and she shoved her toes between my lips. Still on my belly on the floor, I sucked and licked her toes, individually and in groups. I licked between each pair of toes. Miss Valerie just peacefully looked down at me with that self-satisfied grin. After about a half hour of toe-sucking, she casually kicked me away.

Then my lovely wife spoke, "Get dressed and behave normally, but with three exceptions: One. Do not change your attitude. I expect to feel your complete love, devotion, and worship every minute of every day. Two. Be ready, willing, and able to obey my orders at a moment's notice. And, yes, we should both face facts. They are now orders and, as such, must be obeyed. Three. Expect the unexpected. Yes, my orders might include housework and foot worship to which you have recently grown accustomed. But they might include anything and everything else, limited only by my very active imagination. Remember your simple but all-encompassing promise to me. You promised to do ANYTHING! And unless you want to spend days at a time half out of your mind with intense unsatisfied sexual frustration, you'd best make good on that promise!"

Full of fear and uncertainty, but with a strangely increased desire for my wife due to her growing confidence and dominance, I went upstairs to get dressed.

In Chapter 3, Valerie will experiment with her control over me, making me do things to make her life easier, or simply for my humiliation and her amusement.

Published 
Written by onease55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments