Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the second of a planned series of brief stories built around erotic fantasies, the sort of thing that might flit through your mind while masturbating. Some fantasies are my own, from past moments, others are things might still lie ahead. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All are fleshed out from tiny thoughts and vignettes, the fleeting things of our fantasies, to create a more complete - although still brief - story that could be published. I hope you'll enjoy them and let me know your thoughts!""

It was my fault the job took two days. He could have finished everything in one, but I’d hung around, talking, distracting him. The electrician, Trace, came highly recommended. He’d given us the best quote for what should have been a day’s work installing new farmhouse lights on the front of our house and outbuilding and rewiring outlets under the sink because the dishwasher and disposal had quit and nothing we’d tried had worked. He was going to install a new circuit, fearing a short. Replacing a bathroom fan and a three-way light switch that had failed completed the list.

He was pissed he hadn’t finished, but we’d hit it off and spent too much time chatting, getting more flirtatious as the day went on. He hadn’t seemed regretful about that, but it left me horny, my imagination running amok – it didn’t help that I’d been admiring his bulge most of the afternoon while his attention was focused elsewhere!

He was handsome, and I enjoyed lewd thoughts about him and his bulge as I masturbated to a very satisfying orgasm after he left. I fantasized about him again later, when my husband and I made love, the two of them together very much rocking my world!

It was my slow season at work, leaving me at the house whenever we had work done or anything delivered, so the next day after Richard left, I showered before Trace showed up. I debated what to wear for a few seconds, settling on a skirt and a thin, silky blouse, no underwear of any kind – just like I’d fantasized the previous afternoon!

By the time the white panel truck with ‘Sampson’s Electric’ painted on the doors showed up I was frantic with arousal, wet and buzzing, and could barely refrain from touching myself. I opened the door as he approached. “Hi, Trace, ready to get at it?”

He nodded. “I’ll finish by noon easily… you must have someplace you need to go.”

“No, why?”

“You look nice, all dressed up.”

“This? No, just for comfort. It’s a warm day.” I’d considered heels and stockings, thinking of a sexier look, but was glad I’d passed. That might have made my attempt to seduce him a little too obvious!

“Well, you look great. Guess I’ll get busy.”

“I’ll try to stay out of your way today. Would you like some coffee?”

“That’d be great, thanks.” He got out tools and light and crawled under the sink, his butt and lower legs sticking out. I felt like pinching his ass, or reaching between his legs and squeezing him, but I behaved. I had to reach over him to get water from the tap, but rather than lean, I straddled him, pressing my knees to his hips.

From beneath the sink, he said, “Am I in your way?”

I replied, “No, you’re good. I’ve just got you between my legs.” I smiled, shocked at what I’d heard myself say!

PerfectsEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerfectsEva

He stopped whatever he’d been doing and silence reigned until I heard a shaky, “Ok. Let me know if I need to move.”

“Oh, don’t worry. You’ll know.”

I waited as the coffee pot brewed, then poured two cups. He was on the left side, both cabinet doors open. I squatted on the right side, sitting back on my heels, my thighs drifting apart. I held the cup low, between my knees, so that he’d have a good view.

“Here’s your coffee; cream or sugar?”

I heard him turning to take it. “No, just black is… “ His voice dropped to a whisper. “Fuck me!”

“I’m sorry, what?”

“Uh, nothing, just black.” He reached out for the mug but I stayed where I was. I knew he’d seen my bare pussy and could likely see how aroused I was.

I stayed there for another minute, knowing he was looking, becoming ever more aroused, practically dripping now. Finally, I said, “Anything else I can get you?”

He replied, his voice strained, “Yeah, wire strippers – there, the red handles.”

I held them the same way, between my legs, and when he took them, his hand brushed my thigh. I moaned, and he backed out from under the sink and looked at me. I turned so that he could still see up my skirt, aware of how wet I was and that my hard nipples showed plainly through my blouse. I wasn’t the only one though, as his erection was clearly outlined against his pants.

“Fuck, Rayne…”

“That was my thought too.” I stood up and he followed suit.

The suddenness with which he grabbed me made me gasp, and then, before I knew it, we were kissing, hard and passionately, our tongues in each other’s mouths. We were all over each other, tearing at clothes, hands roaming over aroused bodies, heat and hardness, and fingers pinching nipples, his other hand at my horny pussy. I got his pants down enough to free his cock, rigid and dripping, and he turned me and bent me forward, flipping my skirt up and entering me from behind, hard and deep.

I cried out as his cock plunged into my ready pussy, and then he was pounding into me, his balls slapping my cunt. I don’t know what I’d expected, but this was jungle fucking, hard and animalistic, filled with need and violence. Perfect!

I came hard, and then again, crying out and cursing him as he took me, grunting, thrusting his rigid length into me. He fucked me hard for several minutes and I was in heaven, coming again and again, and when he cursed and gripped my hips, pulling me tight to him, I felt his cock erupt deep, pumping and jerking as he filled me, and I came once more.

He stayed in me as he softened, cum dripping on the floor, and I thought about how, when he used his ladder to work overhead later, his cock would be right at my mouth level…

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments