Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Just another hot fantasy inspired by a few real-life things. I hope you enjoy it, and if so, will pause to give me a 'Like' or 'Favorite' - and please, let me know your thoughts!"

The email proclaimed it “An erotic, adult-themed Halloween Party” but I may have overdone it. I chose street hooker for my costume, which was as adult-themed as I could think of. Plus, I could put it together without much expense. Judging by the looks I was getting, it worked.

Cheap makeup and a long black wig to set off my blue eyes, a skimpy tube top to cover my equally skimpy boobs, and a second, slightly larger one worn as a tight, short skirt over fishnet stockings and a black garter belt (no panties, of course), it didn’t cover much. Wobbling around, almost six feet tall in old, scuffed stilettos, would have everyone watching me to see what might be revealed when I inevitably went ass-over-elbows; I'd try to keep them in suspense.

Richard — a sexy, shirtless vampire for the party — simply whistled and grinned when I bent over and flashed him my bare pussy. “You’ll be a big hit, but you can’t sit down.”

“Yeah, that’s a problem, because a couple of drinks and I won’t be able to stand up, not in these shoes.”

“If it’s like last year, with booze, and Halloween goodies smoked, nobody will care.”

“True. Are we declaring Halloween a free pass again this year?”

He smiled. “Sure, if you want.”

Free pass was our code for each being able to do what — and who — we wanted with no recriminations or jealousy. We did it rarely; hadn’t, since the previous Halloween, but it was exciting when we did, agreeing to tell each other every detail afterward.

Richie proved prophetic; the booze, pot, and stronger treats turned the party debauched and decadent well before midnight. I’d seen him dancing with a voluptuous Snow White earlier, her hands groping him as he did likewise. It was all in good fun—and besides, I had my eye on Giant Spidey!

He was the biggest Spiderman I’ve ever seen, built like The Hulk; he’d require a much stronger web than Tobey Maguire or any of the other guys, for sure, and his skintight costume displayed a bulge that looked quite heroic itself. I thought I’d seen him eyeing me a few times, but in that mask, who could tell? Eventually, tequila fortified, I wobbled over and took his arm to steady myself.

Even at my heel-aided height, he towered over me. He looked down and said, “Trick or treat?”

I replied, “I’m a hooker, right? The trick is the treat.”

He laughed. “My spidey-senses picked up on that. Care to dance?”

“If I can lose these fucking shoes and you won’t step on my toes.”

He held up one foot. “Likewise, I’m not wearing any either.” It was obvious; the costume was a body-stocking-plus-hood/mask affair that, up close, looked painted on. At this distance, it was also apparent that he wore nothing under it. And that he was circumcised… and seriously hung!

MelissaSaenz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelissaSaenz

Shoeless, he towered over my five-eight height; when we danced close, his bulge pressed against my tummy, hot and quickly hardening as I ground against him. By the time he danced me over near the wall, his massive erection was straining the front of his costume, and I was dripping with anticipation, nipples rigid!

He slipped his hand under my ass, his fingers stroking my pussy as I quickly soaked through his Lycra Spidey gloves. I put some space between us so that I could run my hands over the bulge of his erection, and oh my God! He was enormous, hot, and extremely hard, and I knew I needed more. When he shouldered open the door behind him and pulled me into the small storage room, I went willingly.

We began to tear at each other’s costumes, my tube top pulled down and my tube skirt pulled up, boobs and horny pussy exposed. His costume was maddening! Frustrated until he turned his back to me so that I could get to the zipper, I quickly slid it down from neck to muscular ass… and for the first time realized he was black. I now knew who he was: Jackson Moss, the CFO of my husband’s company!

I stripped his costume down to his thighs before dropping to my knees and wrapping both hands around his enormous cock. Unable to fully encircle his shaft with one hand, I drew him to my lips, although that too might be a futile effort. Still, I could lick and touch, and I managed to get the head and an inch or two of him into my mouth as I fondled his heavy balls.

He let me enjoy him for a few minutes, my arousal leaking down my thighs, before he pulled me to my feet and picked me up like I weighed nothing, plunking me down on top of a cabinet before stripping off his mask to reveal his handsome face, only for a moment before he kneeled and buried it between my legs.

He said, “Mmmm,” as his talented tongue assaulted my ready sex. After he quickly drove me to a shuddering, moaning orgasm, he rose and entered me. I stared down as his big, dark head slowly opened me, watching it disappear as a delicious stretching burn, partly pain but mostly pleasure, consumed me. I stared, fascinated, as he slowly worked more of his thick length into me, and when I felt him utterly fill me, there were still a few inches of massive cock exposed… and I came!

Moving gently, his huge, dark shaft was soon glistening with my juices, and he gripped my ass and commenced to fuck me. I came, again and again, and couldn’t stop staring at the massive, beautiful piece of manhood that penetrated me, driving me wild! I was still staring — and coming — several minutes later when he climaxed loudly, and I watched his amazing cock throb and pump, filling me with his cream.

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments