Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"An experience shared a number of times now, with Richard or without, always with his full support. Not so much a fantasy as others in this series, it's still something that arouses me every time I think about it. The cover photo which inspired this reminiscence was provided by TheCharmer2016 - thank you, Mark - and I hope you'll enjoy both it and the story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Drop me a note, a 'like', or a 'favorite' if you find the story to your liking, and, as always, thanks for your time!"

Unable to visit us over the weekend because of her bartending job at a saloon in Leadville, Gina arrived Monday, shortly before noon. We live forty miles apart, but she was staying a couple of days. Richard was at work, but he was looking forward to our time with Gina as much as I was; he’d scheduled a vacation day for Tuesday to enjoy her visit.

We’d been sharing Gina for several months, enjoying our threesomes whenever possible; I’d almost gotten over my surprise at discovering that I was not only bisexual but enthusiastically so! (I detail that background experience in my Lush story, ‘My First Taste of Pussy’.)

Gina was my only bisexual experience so far, but now I sometimes look at other women differently. With my new awareness, I often wonder what they would feel or taste like, what sounds they might make when they climaxed – or how we might make love if I’d come when we did.

It was a very different feeling, but I enjoyed the fantasies, my gift from Gina, who had opened my eyes to the possibilities. Richard is also bisexual, and we have several male friends we occasionally enjoy together.

She wanted to shower when she arrived since she’d spent almost no time at home. She invited me to join her, but my hair had finally dried from my earlier shower, so I reluctantly passed. I stayed in the bathroom to chat while she showered, however, admiring her beautiful body through the glass shower doors.  Shorter, darker complected, full-breasted with large, dark nipples, in many ways she’s a counterpoint to my tall, slender, blond, small-busted appearance, but in one respect we’re much alike; we both love sex, whether just the two of us, with a man, or all at the same time. Richard loved that arrangement!

‘Happier than a pig in slop’ was how he put it – I guess that’s supposed to be a compliment. I couldn’t begrudge his attraction to Gina, given how much I enjoyed our male friends and him in our other threesomes. As I watched her shower, tempted to step in and run my hands over her wet, soapy body, I asked, “How was your weekend?”

“Good. Long and busy, but I made great tips.”

“Good for you!”

“I’m gonna use my tips to get that tattoo I’ve been wanting. You should come with me.”

She has several small, tasteful tattoos; I have none, but I’d been debating one, perhaps something small on my ankle or hip. “I’m still undecided, Gina.”

“You can look at the books and meet my guy. He’s cool and very talented – plus, he’s a total stud.”

“I might, depending on when you go, but now I’m leaving - too hot and steamy in here.”

“You could undress…”

I laughed. “Why didn’t I think of that? I’ll see you in a few minutes.”

In our bedroom I sat on the bed, aroused, thinking. I undressed. When I touched myself, I found my sex hot and wet, my clit hard and tingling, nipples erect. There was a delicious tightness in my inner thighs and lower tummy that comes with arousal as well; when I heard the shower go off, I walked to the window and stood there naked, watching our resident fox prowl the meadow in search of mice.

stargirl2424
Online Now!
Lush Cams
stargirl2424

I sensed rather than heard Gina come up behind me. She gently stroked the back of her fingers down my spine to my ass. “What are you doing?”

“Killing time... waiting for you.”

“Can we kill time together?”

“Richie won’t be home for a while yet.”

She smiled. “Perfect.” She took my hand and led me to the bed; as in most things concerning my burgeoning bisexuality, she took the lead. She pushed me back onto the bed; raising my hips to slide a pillow beneath, she began a tour of my body using fingers, lips, and tongue.

Her touch was gentle, intimate, loving… inquisitive. All things Richard does too, but somehow different when Gina does it. She just knows, her touch gentle when needed, firmer when that was appropriate. She knew where and when to touch and for how long, how to torture and tantalize me every moment as she pushed me to climax, and when I came, she knew just when to move between my legs and begin anew, her lips and tongue driving me wild, making me cry out and beg, thrusting myself up to meet her mouth.

After a particularly shattering orgasm, I slowly became aware that she’d stopped, and when I raised my head to look at her, she was gazing up at me, her beautiful face glistening with my arousal.

She smiled. “God, you’re beautiful.”

“Thanks, you too.”

“Delicious, too.”

I smiled. “My turn?”

“One more.”

As I came, I cried out her name, telling her I loved her. When I’d finished, she rose and lowered her dripping pussy to my lips. I loved that she was hot with arousal, slippery, her soft lips swollen and puffy and that she came quickly, then again, intensely aroused by our play. I buried my tongue in her, licked and sucked at her lips and plump clit, and held her to me. When her ultimate orgasm took her, she wrapped her hands in my hair, holding me to her, grinding her pussy to my face.

Afterwards, we kissed - she's the world's best kisser - and collapsed, our bodies entwined, and fell asleep. Richard woke us when he got home after pausing to admire the view. “Hey babe, Gina; my girls. What are you two doing?”

We glanced at each other, sharing a secret smile. “Oh, just killing time. Join us?”

 Our shared glance had said so much more; we hadn’t been killing time, we’d been making love. We both knew it.

Richard was erect by the time he’d undressed, and when he slid between, we resumed our lovemaking, this time with my amazing man and his big, beautiful cock in play.

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments