Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

Monday was a gloomy, rainy day. But Bo greeted me at his front door like the happiest guy in the world.

“Oh! My God!” he practically screamed. “Friday was amazing!”

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged tightly, pinning my arms together. We hadn’t talked all weekend. So, he had a lot to unpack about our eventful Friday.

“Where the hell did that come from?!” His eyes were wide, unblinking.

I had let him dry hump my naked ass at the pool until he came on my back and then let him jack me off.

“Where did what come from? “ I asked, confused. “Where did that stuff you did to my ass come from?”

“It just came to me,” he said. “I was just – in the moment, I guess. But you let me jack you off and then you ate your own cum!”

“You ate it, too!”

“And it was so amazing!” Bo practically yelled. “But I can’t believe you tasted your own!”

“Can I come in?” I asked. We were still standing in the doorway. “I assume Bobby isn’t here.”

He suddenly remembered himself and we headed upstairs while he explained that his brother already was gone for the day.

“I must have jacked off five or six times just reliving that whole scene by the pool,” he said, sounding dreamy.

I was undressing as Bo talked. I had decided to spend the summer naked for my best friend who had a crush on me. Not being gay myself, I wasn’t quite ready to be his 16-year-old sex doll. The more time we spent naked, the more Bo begged, the closer I was to giving in. And Friday, I gave in in a big way.

When I lay my clothes neatly over a chair beside his door, I sat on the edge of his bed.

He was still standing stammering excitedly, occasionally even pacing. He had met me at the door already naked and his short chunk of a dick was wobbling side to side as he moved around his room. It looked like a scene from a movie. You would never know he’d had two full days to come to terms with the experience.

“Is something wrong?” he finally asked. “You don’t seem as excited as I am.”

“No. I’m not quite as excited as you are,” I said. “But that was the most intense – hottest thing –.”

I couldn’t find the words. Finally, our eyes met.

“It was pretty amazing!” I smiled broadly. “That was so fucking hot!”

Bo insisted on discussing everything from massaging me at the pool and cumming on my ass to the feeling of my hard cock in his hand, from how my cum tasted to how hot it was to see me suck it off his fingers.

“You do realize you almost took my virginity at the pool,” I said, barely hiding my own excitement. “When you pushed against my ass hole, I didn’t know if you were going to stop or not.”

“I almost didn’t,” Bo admitted. “I wanted to so badly. But I don’t know if either of us is ready to go that far.”

“No,” I said. “But I’m not sure I would have stopped you.”

He finally dropped down onto the bed facing me with one leg bent between us. He let one hand fall on to my own naked thigh and the other clutched my arm.

“But, God! The feeling of your beautiful hard cock throbbing in my hand! And your cum running over my fingers! That was the best day of my life!”

“Y’know, you have jacked me off before,” I reminded him.

“Yes! And that was wonderful, too!” he exclaimed. “But that time it was so quick and it happened almost by accident. Friday was just like we were lovers in some porn movie. Everything just seemed to happen like we planned it, like we’d done it before.”

I was winded just from listening to him.

“Well, it was better than what I had planned,” I said. “I meant for us to take a shower and shave after we got out of the pool. I want to see what it’s like being smooth. And you just need to tame that forest of yours.”

“What are we waiting for?” Bo said. “With it raining, we’re stuck inside today.”

“Let’s take a hot shower first to open up our pores,” I suggested. “But just a shower – for now.”

Bo smiled broadly as he led me to the bathroom.

I insisted we not soap each other up. I wanted to get shaved and smooth before anything else happened. So, we both just washed our groins and asses thoroughly while the other watched. I always took a good shower before going to Bo’s. But we’d been showering together in gym class for the last three years. Doing so now privately was for his benefit – mostly.

By the time I turned off the water, Bo was hard as a rock again.

“You get that hard just watching me?”

“Fuck, yeah! Especially after Friday!” he admitted proudly as he dried off, stepped out of the shower and disappeared down the hall.

He returned a minute later just as I was hanging the towel up. He had a case he’d grabbed from his brother’s room.

It was the electric trimmer Bobby used to shave his body for his swimming competitions.

I put a short guard on the trimmer and dropped to my knees in front of Bo’s thick mass of deep brown hair. I didn’t want to go straight to bare skin or take the chance of nicking my friend with a razor.

I started at the top of his thick mass of hair and buzzed row after row in toward his now half-hard dick. It was a strange sight watching his near-black bush disappear to his olive skin two inches at a time.

When I had most of it gone, I held my hand over his dark shaft so the trimmer wouldn’t catch any loose skin as I removed the hair at its base. By the time I pulled my hand away, there was barely any loose skin. Bo was almost fully erect.

“Really?” I looked up at him.

“A hot naked guy is touching my cock,” he said. “I’m surprised it isn’t poking you in the eye yet.”

“Well, you’re going to love this,” I said. “Put your foot on the vanity so I can get farther down.”

He complied first with his left foot. I used my hand again to guard his cock and balls as I buzzed the thick hair in the crease of his leg. I lifted and pulled his balls forward to get to his taint and ass crack.

Once the thick mass of hair was cut down to short, sharp stubble, I finally realized the skin of his balls and taint were just as dark brown as the shaft of his hard dick.

When I was satisfied with the length of hair on his left side, we changed position so I could get his right side.

Once I’d done the heavy lifting with the trimmer, Bo handed me the razor he’d been using to shave his face.

“Is this a new blade?” I asked. “I wouldn’t want to use an old blade down here.”

“Yeah. I just got it out yesterday.”

I wet the razor and reached up to where I’d started with the trimmer.

“Don’t you want to use shaving cream or something?” Bo asked, pulling back.

“I never use anything when I shave my face,” I explained. “Right after a shower I don’t need anything and I never get razor burn. And when I have used shaving cream, sometimes it tingled or burned. You want to try that down here?”

“I guess not,” he said. “We’ll try it your way.”

I leaned in and slowly glided the razor over his prickly abdomen, first with the direction of growth, then against. In a couple minutes, everything above his dick was glassy smooth. It was a stark contrast to the enormous bush that had been there. Even his light olive skin was decidedly lighter where the hair had been.

“What do you think?” I asked, rubbing over it.

“That’s fantastic!” Bo said, leaning down to look while he also tested his newly smooth groin.

“Now be still,” I said as I went to work on the few hairs that grew on his thick shaft.

“Careful!”

“I got this, Bo,” I assured him. “Just be still. I promise I won’t hurt you. You’ll probably enjoy it.”

I lifted and pulled his dick out from his body to make sure the skin was tight. It didn’t take much since he was rock hard by this point. I carefully shaved up and down his shaft, making sure to cover every millimeter.

“Oh, Daddy,” he cooed.

“I told you you’d like it.”

It wasn’t until that instant that I realized I was holding another boy’s dick. I was so caught up in trimming and shaving him that I hadn’t noticed I was touching, holding and stretching my best friend’s stiff cock – and he was loving every minute of it.

Just then, I noticed an odd tingle in my own dick hanging between my spread legs nearly touching the floor.

Once I had his shaft and its base smooth, I lifted it with the butt of my left hand and used my fingers to pull his ball sac tight.

I found I couldn’t get good access down there while he was standing.

“You’re going to need to lay down and spread your legs for me to get the rest,” I said.

“Now?”

“Why don’t you do what you can to me in here first,” I suggested. “Then we can go to your room to finish each other.”

I brushed as much loose hair off Bo’s skin and dick and balls as I could before standing for my turn. His hard meat and balls bobbed and bounced at first. I grabbed his dick and held it with one hand while I finished wiping him down with the other.

In spite of the tingle I’d felt earlier, being so focused on taking care of my friend left my dick shriveled and flaccid.

“I was expecting better from you, Jim,” Bo said when he had my limp dick inches from his face.

“Did you want me to concentrate on the razor I had in my hand or the dick I had in my hand?” I asked.

“Fair enough,” he said.

He wrapped his fingers around it and caressed down my wrinkled shaft.

“It’s so cute like this anyway.”

The familiar buzz of the trimmer filled the room and Bo went to work on me. It took only a minute to remove my small thin tangle of curls. My clump of light brown hair was a stark contrast to the carpet of his thick dark hair on the floor.

I could tell Bo was enjoying his time down there. He didn’t just hold my dick down to protect it from the trimmer. He wrapped his entire hand around it, holding it like a hammer. When he lifted it he included light caresses with his thumb along the underside. I couldn’t help but feel aroused.

“You’re in heaven, aren’t you?”

“Hell, yeah!” he said without looking up. “I can’t believe it wasn’t my idea. This is a perfect way to get a-hold of you and inspect every beautiful inch. I will definitely be handling all of your pubic grooming from now on.”

I repeated every position I’d had Bo assume so he could get between my legs. Again, it seemed he was enjoying exploring every crease and wrinkle of my balls and taint. There was a lot more caressing than I’d given him. He made a point of carefully brushing the loose hair off of every inch he’d trimmed.

“Be careful,” I said when he set aside the trimmer and grabbed the razor.

“You’re the last person I’d want to hurt,” he said absently, his eyes already set on his starting point. “And this is the last part of you I’d want to hurt.”

He was careful to the point of being almost loving in the way he shaved everything he could safely reach. He carefully checked almost every stroke for smoothness, repeating several he wasn’t happy with.

Trimming me should have taken half the time it took me to trim Bo. But he spent nearly twice as long using the razor on me and my dick showed it. I’d gone from completely limp and wrinkled to more than half hard. It was nearly straight when Bo finally released it, satisfied with his work. He gave me a few extra smooth strokes anyway.

He sighed heavily when he stood up to rinse the razor. He sounded like someone coming out of a trance.

“Now,” he licked his lips while staring down at my smooth cock. He gave it another quick stroke in his wrapped fingers.

“Let’s go to the bedroom and finish this up.”

Bo was in the zone and wanted to finish me first. I lay down with a towel under my butt so we wouldn’t have a bunch of tiny hair clippings in his sheets.

He sat down and studied the situation as I lifted my legs.

“OK,” he said, repositioning himself so he was lying on his stomach between my legs with my balls in his face.

He lifted my balls with one hand and pulled them up to get my taint tight. He held me like that for a minute.

“Can you pull your knees up to your chest?”

That helped a little. He made a few strokes, but stopped.

“Get on your knees,” he finally ordered me. “That’s the only way I’m going to be able to do this.”

Having a razor between my ass cheeks was an odd feeling, even after the shuddering buzz of the trimmer.

I could feel my cock and balls swinging loosely between my legs. Bo apparently noticed, too, and decided they needed to be still. He slid his free hand down to hold my package while his other hand shaved my ass.

Somehow he held my cock and balls between a couple fingers while his thumb helped hold my ass cheeks apart.

There was another close inspection for smoothness before I was instructed to roll back over. He wanted to re-examine the work he’d done in the bathroom.

I looked down to see what looked like an eight-year-old’s groin with no pubic hair whatsoever.

By the time he finished inspecting – caressing – me, he had another bobbing hard-on and mine wasn’t far behind. As he stood next to the bed before I got up I noticed a single drop of clear precum on his red tip.

We switched places and repeated the same routine. As I worked, I tried to repeat Bo’s level of thoroughness and spent time just rubbing and caressing everything I shaved, including a second check around his now raging cock and tight balls. I made a point of lightly caressing his cock as it hung between his legs while he was on his knees.

When I saw another drop of precum hanging off his swollen head about to drip, I used a fingertip to swirl it around his flare.

He gasped and tried to look at me through his thighs. I just smiled and stood up.

“Let’s get all this hair cleaned up,” I said. “Then we can think about what to do next.”

We swept the bathroom, shook out the towel we’d used in the bedroom and emptied the trash. Bo didn’t want anyone seeing all that hair in the garbage.

We both stepped back into the shower to wash off any loose hair. Bo made extra sure every crevice of my body was clean. I reciprocated, though not quite as thoroughly.

veronik_eyess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
veronik_eyess

By the time we got out of the shower, the sun had come out.

“Let’s go jump in the pool,” I suggested. “The cold water might keep us from getting razor burn. This is one area where I don’t want burning and itching.”

“After we go check ourselves out in the mirror,” he agreed.

It was weird seeing myself with no pubic hair. But I liked how it looked. My dick really did look bigger. Bo just looked strange without his huge ball of fur. But his dick looked bigger too.

He pulled his dark balls up to get a good look underneath and even shifted his hips to try to see his taint. Then he reached out to rub the shaved area just above my dick and rubbed his own at the same time.

“You might have gotten me a little smoother than I got you,” he commented as his fingers wrapped around my shaft and gave me several strokes.

“We look like porn stars,” I said.

Bo watched his hand stroke my already growing dick in the mirror.

“Let’s go get wet.”

A minute later we were naked in the pool.

We swam laps and dove off the board much as we usually did in the pool. But we both found reasons to remain close. We wrestled and rough-housed in the water.

The lack of hair between my legs was a weird sensation at first. I could feel my balls better and actually noticed my butt cheeks touching from time to time.

After about an hour, Bo grabbed me from behind like he did the day before. All I felt was bare skin and his meaty little dick against my naked ass. Even in the water, I could feel his groin was hotter than the rest of his body.

He reached down and rubbed my own smooth skin and fondled my cold dick and balls – at least, what there was of them.

“There isn’t much to grab in the pool, Bo,” I reminded him.

“I bet I can fix that,” he replied, “if you let me.”

“You’d rub me raw before you got me hard in this cold water.”

“I’d probably get hard pretty quick, though.”

“Do you want to go back inside?” I offered.

“If you’re offering what I think you are, we can do it anywhere you want.” His voice suddenly sounded excited.

“Do you have any kind of lube? I don't want to get sore. You got pretty close Friday.”

“I’ve always got lotion,” he said, his hands still groping my junk. “It’s got your picture on it.”

“Funny. Don’t you want to see everything? You’re always talking about seeing it. Lotion always has some color. You never know if you’re seeing lotion or cum.”

“Hell, yeah!” Bo declared loudly. “I love seeing your cum explode out of your hot cock. I really want to see it now that you’re all smooth and look like a porn star. And the look on your face when you cum is just wonderful.”

“Well, you can’t tell the difference between lotion and cum,” I said. “And, baby oil is so messy. It makes the shower slippery. What else can we use? We need regular lube for sex.”

Bo immediately climbed out of the pool, dried off and disappeared into the house.

When he came out I was sitting on the pool steps in just a few inches of water.

“I checked my parents’ room and all of Bobby’s hiding places,” Bo said. dropping down beside me. “There’s no lube in this house.”

“I guess we’re going to the store.”

I got up and started drying off.

“Now?”

“Why not?” I was almost at the door. “We need lube. If you want to do what you want to do today, we’re going to need it today. It’s only twelve. We can hit a drive-thru on the way back for lunch. Now, come get dressed.”

“Yes, Daddy.”

I drove us to a drug store on the other side of town twenty minutes away. We didn’t want to take the chance of running into someone we knew or someone our parents knew. We knew exactly how two boys buying lube would look.

The store was nearly deserted except for a couple older people at the pharmacy counter in the back and a very effeminate guy at the cash register with earrings and a small purple streak in his hair. He looked a little over college age.

Bo seemed more nervous than me and demanded we buy a bunch of odds and ends to camouflage the lube. So, we each picked up the first brand of lube we saw, a drink, and a bag of chips. I had a notebook and Bo grabbed a magazine.

“It’ll make the lube look less suspicious,” he said. “And we have to check out separately. They don’t need to know we’re together.”

Bo set his armload of stuff down, including his tube of lube, just as the cashier noticed what I had put on the counter.

“Y’know, the purple tube is much better,” he said. “But there’s a store brand right beside it. It’s the same thing two dollars cheaper.”

“Really?” I felt myself blush.

“Yeah.” His eyes cut over to Bo and back to me. “Trust me. You go through that stuff too quickly to waste money on the name brand.”

“Can I leave this stuff –?”

“Of course. Go.”

I grabbed both our tubes and headed back to switch them.

“Are you together?” the cashier asked when I returned with two tubes for each of us.

“No, we aren’t together,” we both said in unison.

“It’s OK. Really,” the cashier said with a slight smile as he started scanning. “Nobody cares. I bet you drove all the way across town, too.”

“How’d you know?” I asked.

“We’ve all been there,” he said. “Do you really want all this other stuff?’

“Not really,” I admitted sheepishly.

“Just leave it sitting,” he said, reaching for Bo’s two lube tubes. “I’ll take care of it. And these four tubes will last you a week or so. You’re going to go through this stuff pretty quick. Do you need any condoms? You need to be safe.”

“No, we don’t need condoms yet,” Bo said before catching himself.

“Go get some more lube,” I quietly instructed Bo.

“Uh, actually, neither of us would need –,” I stammered to the cashier after Bo walked away.

“Oh,” he caught on. “Are you both –?”

“In every way,” I said.

“Neither of you – ever?”

I shook my head as Bo returned with three more tubes.

“Oh, boys. You’ve got so much fun ahead of you. That first innocent relationship, all those first times.”

He had a dreamy look in his eye as he handed me my change.

“Have fun, guys,” he said “I’ll see you next week.”

We went straight home without worrying about food. Bo ordered a pizza on his phone from the car.

We waited downstairs for the pizza delivery.

“I wish we could stay down here,” Bo said. “I love rubbing one out in the living room.”

I gave him a puzzled look.

“It’s just different from my room or the bathroom,” he tried to explain. “It feels more adult to play with myself in the living room. Actually, I’ve really liked just being naked everywhere this summer though. It’s so –.”

“Adult?” I tried to finish his thought. “Sexy? Naughty?”

“All of the above,” he said.

“I don’t know, though,” I hedged. “We’re going to need a lot of stuff if we do something down here. We’ve got to have the lube and towels. And what if somebody comes home? We have to be able to grab everything right away without making a mess or being seen. Then we’re running upstairs naked slinging lube all over while our dicks bounce all the way up.”

“OK, OK,” Bo laughed.

“Let’s just go back out to the pool,” I said just as the doorbell rang.

“How is the pool any different than the living room,” Bo asked as he closed the door with the pizza in his hand.

“We can have our bathing suits close by and jump in the water if we hear someone pull in the driveway,” I explained. “We can pull our suits on in the water, get out and wrap up the lube in our towels.”

“You just came up with that instantly?” Bo asked. “You’re so devious! I love it!”

We went upstairs to strip and grab our suits and towels.

We took the pizza out to the table by the pool. I’d never imagined I’d eat pizza naked beside a pool with my best friend.

We sat next to each other as we both finished a single slice of pizza. Bo’s left hand was on my thigh and tickling my smooth cock and balls.

Before I had even finished my only slice, Bo’s head was leaning on my shoulder, his left arm around my waist and his right hand fondling my cock and balls.

“I take it you want to try out our new purchase?” I asked.

“I’d love to re-enact Friday,” he said.

“You want to give me a massage? That’d be great,” I said. “Or, do you just want to rub your dick on my ass until you cum?”

“Yes,” he said. “I want to touch you until we both cum. I don’t care if that includes a back rub or not.”

Suddenly, his lips were on my shoulder. I felt his hot, wet mouth work over my shoulder and up toward my neck.

His mouth alternated between wet kisses and light bites. I was somewhere between arousal and some kind of almost orgasmic contentment. I was melting under his lips.

I think I moaned as he worked his way up to my neck and I leaned over to give him better access.

Meanwhile, his hand was working my willing cock to more than half hard. He stroked and squeezed my balls and pulled loosely on my growing meat.

Without conscious thought, I slid a hand up his naked back to run my fingers through his dark hair. His mouth was moving around to my collarbone and chest.

“Do you want to try this in your bed?” I asked. “We’ve never even jacked off together on your bed.”

“Let’s go!”

Bo was up and grabbing the towels and bathing suits in an instant.

I got the pizza and lube.

“Do you want me on my back or my stomach?” I asked breathily after running after Bo upstairs.

“Can I really do your ass like I did before?”

“Of course, you can,” I said. “If you do my dick like you did before.”

Bo smiled broadly as I dropped face down onto his unmade bed.

“You don’t know how long I’ve been dreaming of getting you in my bed like this.” He sounded greedy, lustful.

In a second, my friend was straddling me on his bed and I felt his hot mouth on my shoulder. He quickly kissed his way down my spine leaving a wet trail.

I gasped slightly when I felt his wet tongue gliding into and through the crack of my ass.

“What are you doing, Bo?” I asked with little concern for an answer.

He just moaned and continued almost to my ass hole.

A couple seconds later, I felt the cold goo of lube between my cheeks. Then his hot stiff cock glided over my flesh crevice.

I held on to one of his wrists as he held himself up by my head.

The hair of his thighs tickled my legs as he thrust up and down along my body. The sensation was so different from the first time he’d done that covered in his thick pelvic fur.

Bo never stopped kissing my shoulders as his fat cock slid up and down my slick ass crack.

In a minute, I had to lift my hips to let my own stiff cock adjust to a more comfortable position. I felt a puddle of precum already forming beneath me.

Bo seemed to take that as a signal to try something different. He pulled back enough to let his hard meat drop down between my cheeks and he then pushed in first against my taint. Then, when his swollen head met resistance, it slid up to give my tight ass hole some pressure.

I gasped and my ass contracted and squeezed against him. But the next second I relaxed and spread my legs as much as I could between his thighs, keeping my ass upraised the whole time.

“Let me give you more room,” I said quietly.

Bo pulled back and let me spread my knees farther so he could get between my thighs. I kept my back arched so my ass was lifted for him.

When he moved back in he started stroking his head up and down along my spread cheeks from my taint across my ass hole and up through my crack. Up and down he rubbed over me like using his cock as a paintbrush on my virgin ass.

A few times, he put enough pressure on the hole to very nearly spread my already throbbing sphincter. I gasped each time he did. It was an incredible pleasure I’d never imagined.

“Bo-Bo,” I panted.

“I know,” he breathed into my ear. “But it feels so good to just go this far.”

“Mmh,” I moaned, pushing back into his swollen cock head. “No, don’t stop! Keep doing it. Keep pushing!”

With that bit of encouragement, he doubled his enthusiasm and began alternating between thrusting his cock along my crack and rubbing and thrusting it into and along my taint and ass hole. He was so close to actual penetration, I was shocked he never slipped or lost control.

We both were panting and throbbing.

“Cum on my ass, Bo-Bo!” I demanded. “Cum for Daddy!”

A few seconds later he sprayed a hot wad over my back before pushing his meaty head between my cheeks and thighs to fill my crack and cover my hole and taint with his runny sperm.

Daddy!” he whispered.

He pushed hard against my hole a couple times, hard enough to nearly breach my sphincter. One time it felt as if he pushed in and exploded at the same instant to actually send a glob of his semen inside me.

“Yes, Bo-Bo!” I moaned in a breath.

Daddy,” Bo moaned as he kissed over my shoulders between hot, heavy breaths.

The feeling of his semen filling my ass crack was a very new sensation. But just then, I definitely couldn’t call it unpleasant.

He lifted up onto his knees without getting off the bed. I assumed he was appreciating his artwork on my ass. I couldn’t help but reach back and run my fingers through my cum-filled ass.

Bo moaned as he lifted up off the bed. I immediately rolled over and reached for his still hard cock.

He grabbed me at the same instant and began stroking my own raging, aching meat furiously.

I could only hold his shrinking dick in my fist as he stroked me, fucking me with his hand.

In seconds, my back was arched, my abs were tense, and I grunted loudly against the sticky afternoon. I exploded into the air, spitting cum through my friend’s fist and covering him with goo.

“Bo! Bo!” I gasped.

I was nearly wheezing by the time my cock stopped pumping cum into the air.

Bo dropped down onto me trapping our sticky, draining dicks between us. His mouth immediately sought out each puddle of cum that littered my chest and stomach.

When he finally was satisfied he had licked up every drop of cum on my body, Bo dropped down beside me, both of us still panting.

“God! Bo-Bo!” I barely got out. “That was better than last week!”

“Mmh,” Bo couldn’t speak. He could barely breathe.

My hand lightly stroked his sweaty thigh. I couldn’t quite reach his cock as much as I wanted to.

Eventually, we both rolled toward each other. Our arms instinctively wrapped over each other’s bodies. Bo pulled me into a tight hug. He kissed over my shoulder and neck again as our sperm mingled between our chests and stomachs.

In minutes, we dozed off and didn’t awaken for nearly an hour.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments