Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

Just ten days after our camping trip, I picked up Bo for our first day back to school.

He immediately began complaining about how much he was going to miss seeing me so much – and so much of me – since we wouldn’t be able to spend our days lying around naked.

“We still have lunch and gym together,” I told him. “You’ll get to see me naked for a few minutes in the locker room.”

My best friend and I had spent as much of our summer vacation as possible hanging out naked at his house and in his pool after he confessed he’d had a crush on me for years. I knew he was gay. But never imagined he was interested in me. I wasn’t gay, but was willing to help him out that summer. We discovered that, not only were we nudists at heart, but also that I’m at least bisexual and love being with my friend.

“And we’ll have a couple hours alone after school almost every day,” I continued. “We can do our homework naked. Remember, Bobby is away at school. We’ve got your house to ourselves until your mom gets home.”

Bo perked up a little at that. I parked as far away from other cars as possible so we could kiss and grope each other for a minute or two before going about our day. We passed each other in the hall between classes a couple times before lunch. Each time Bo smiled and his eyes lit up. I winked at him.

We went straight to the gym after lunch.

I realized that year I no longer paid attention to other guys to compare bodies and dick shapes and sizes. Bo and I both admitted that we’d always stolen quick glances at the other guys in the locker room. In my case, it was to see how my body, especially my dick and balls, measured up to my peers. Bo was interested more in admiring other boys’ bodies. But, as curious as I’d been about other guys, once Bo and I were sharing “benefits,” I found I had lost interest. Eventually, I realized it was because Bo’s admiration of my body built my confidence and all but eliminated my insecurity about my body.

At some point, I considered that might be one of the reasons no one ever questioned my sexuality. They never caught me checking anyone out. I didn’t seem nervous. Bo and I were the only truly nonchalant boys in the locker room. Being naked in a group of guys just didn’t affect us at all any more.

Not only had my nudism apparently fully kicked in, but I just had no interest in checking out any other boy except Bo.

He also seemed to have eyes only for me. I didn’t stop him from looking any more. I used to try to prevent him from staring at other guys for fear of being caught and branded a fag. He wasn’t ready for anyone to know except me. It had become my sacred duty to watch out for him even when he didn’t watch out for himself. That year, he appeared as nonchalant as I’d become and didn’t seem to pay any more attention to the other guys than I did.

While we were in the shower, he leaned in to whisper something in my ear.

“Lookin’ good, Daddy,” was all he said.

“Stop that!” I whispered back, my eyes wide with emphasis. I could feel my face flush red.

“You can’t let anybody hear you call me ‘Daddy,’” I told Bo on the way home a couple hours later. “Besides, what if I start getting aroused – especially in the locker room? You know I like it when you call me ‘daddy.’ I’ve spent all this time keeping you from getting caught. Now you’re going to get me hard in a locker room full of naked boys.”

“Sorry,” he said. “I just suddenly got an image of us doing all our favorite things in the locker room shower instead of at home. That would be so hot!”

“Maybe,” I agreed. “But there’s no way we could get away with it. We could never get the locker room to ourselves.”

The school locker room simply wasn’t possible, I knew. But it gave me an idea to consider.

Our clothes disappeared the second we made it upstairs at Bo’s house. We’d become expert at stripping nearly instantly whenever we found ourselves alone.

Bo held me from behind as we stood under the shower. He massaged my limp dick with one hand as his other arm held me tight. I could feel his own cock growing quickly against my naked ass.

He kissed my shoulders while we let the water warm up.

“You don’t know how badly I wanted to do this at school,” he said.

While I soaped up my chest and stomach, Bo began stroking my then hard cock.

“Don’t you want to hit the pool?” I asked.

“I guess we can.” He sounded dejected.

“We can clean each other up first, though,” I allowed, turning to face him and hand him the soap.

Bo lathered up his hands and continued stroking and massaging my cock and balls. I did the same for him.

After a minute, I turned around again and pushed my ass out for him. He quickly sent his soapy hand down my crack and fingered my tight hole for a few seconds.

We traded places and I made him face me so I could hold both our stiff cocks together for a few soapy strokes.

His tongue found mine in seconds and we made out until we were breathless and closer to cumming than I had wanted.

After rinsing off, our still hard dicks bobbled all the way down to the pool. But they quickly shrank once we dove into the chilly water.

Twenty minutes later, Bo came over to where I had sat on the steps at the shallow end with only my feet remaining in the water.

“Y’know, it’s been over a week since the last time you gave me a blowjob,” I said. “I’m surprised you haven’t bugged me about it every day.”

With a devilish smile, Bo lifted up on to his knees between my legs. He slid his wet hand up my thigh as he rose up from the water like the Greek god he was. His olive skin practically glowed in the August sun. His wet hair lay heavy on his face, and chest. His thick pubic hair glistened with droplets as it broke the surface of the water framing his fat, growing brown cock.

His eyes were pure lust and hunger as they traveled from my eager groin to my face. When they met mine, I nearly gasped in anticipation.

I did catch my breath when he wrapped his fingers around my waiting dick. In spite of the cool temperature of the water, his hand was hot and its touch made me lick my lips and moan quietly.

When he began his slow, sensual stroke, I bit my bottom lip. He looked up into my eyes as he squeezed my shaft tighter and pulled it up and away from my groin.

xxxx

I moaned some form of agreement as I dropped back on to my elbows. I spread my legs nearly as far as they would go to give my friend all the access he could want.

As he stroked my growing cock, Bo kissed his way up my wet stomach and chest. I gasped when he nibbled my nipples in turn.

I breathed my quiet approval as I lay down on to my back, freeing my arms to wrap around Bo’s wet body.

“Daddy,” he replied as he licked and kissed his way up my neck.

I found his tight ass with my hands and pulled him up higher.

“Kiss me, Bo-Bo,” I breathed.

When he found my mouth, I lunged forward and pushed my tongue into his mouth where we wrestled for several minutes. His hand never stopped stroking my meat.

We both were panting by the time he pulled away and my cock was hard as a rock in his grasp.

Bo moved his hand down to my balls as he kissed and licked a long trail down my neck, chest and stomach.

“That feels so good,” I moaned.

He kissed and licked his territory all across my hips and down my thighs.

“Lick me, Bo-Bo!” I pleaded. “Suck my cock. Please!”

He moved immediately to my groin. I could feel my stiff cock against his wet neck as he kissed just above my pubic hair.

“I love it when you tell me what you want,” he whispered.

“God! Bo-Bo! Please, make me cum,” I begged. “I want to cum in your mouth!”

The next instant I felt his wet tongue run the length of my shaft up one side and down the other. A loud gasp and an arched back told him more than any words I could have said.

He licked up and down my shaft a couple times before returning his hand to my wet cock. As he stroked, he kissed and licked every part of me that wasn’t my dick. He was so energized and enthusiastic. He engulfed and savored every inch of me.

My hand coursed through his hair as his head moved up and down over my naked, pulsing body.

After a couple minutes of this, he moved down, lifted my cock and licked from the tip down to my pubic hair. He kissed me from hip to hip and then down into the crease between my thigh and balls.

“What are you waiting for?” I asked, panting and lustful. “Suck Daddy now, Boy!”

Aprilsmile
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aprilsmile

Bo stopped and looked up at my face. He grinned slyly and violently attacked my throbbing cock.

In a second, his nose was pressed hard against my pubic hair. I gasped loudly when my head hit the back of his throat.

“Yes!” I screamed. “Bo-Bo! Swallow Daddy! Please!”

I felt his tongue exploring the wrinkles of my frenulum and then it was gone. He pulled me out. In an instant I was back in his hot mouth.

He licked over the head and glided his wet tongue around the helmet.

I found myself catching my breath every time his tongue hit my frenulum.

Suddenly, my entire cock disappeared into his mouth. The sensation was electric, feeling myself completely engulfed in his hot, wet mouth. I don’t know how he got it all in, but I didn’t want to leave.

He pulled back and continued caressing the head with his tongue. One hand slowly jacked my shaft up and down. The other cradled my tight balls.

He swallowed me again to about halfway and used his tongue to massage the underside of my shaft for a long moment. He began darting his tongue against my frenulum side to side, turning it into a punching bag for his wet tongue. Again, I gasped and stiffened my back. My entire body was on fire.

Already, Bo knew me too well. He could make me convulse and shake and force my hips to thrust up into his face by instinct alone. Up and down he stroked my cock in his wet, sucking mouth. Finally, he pulled me out but ran his tongue down the seam of my balls and it felt like he sucked each one in turn into his mouth.

He stroked my throbbing shaft as he sucked hard on my balls.

Bo made his way back up to my straining cock head and started a slow, sensual stroke up and down my shaft in his mouth. I felt my entire body melt. It was clear he wanted this to last a while. And I was in no position to argue.

As he settled into his steady work on my cock, I licked my dry lips and moaned quietly with every breath.

“Bo-Bo! God! This is wonderful,” I croaked out through a dry throat and mouth.

A minute or so later he intensified his work on my willing cock and sped up, bobbing his head up and down faster and faster.

I lifted up enough to watch the top of his dark head rising to put my sensitive cock just at the tip of his tongue where he sent a shock wave through me and then dropped to slam my swollen meat into the back of his throat.

I shot my head back, squinted my eyes shut and began a slow bucking motion with my hips pushing my cock deeper into his hot mouth. I twitched each time he played over my frenulum.

He pulled it out with a plop and nibbled on my balls for another minute.

“Bo-Bo! Please, let me cum!” I begged. “Let Daddy cum in your mouth!”

He quickly licked back up to suck my entire cock into his hungry mouth. The second I felt my head in his throat he began a swallowing motion and my explosion began building. I remember being surprised I had lasted so long.

He felt me getting close and pulled back to hold only my head in his mouth.

“I’m cumming!” I growled, breathlessly. “Bo-Bo! God!”

By the time the sound left my mouth I felt the cum release from my aching cock.

My entire body trembled and convulsed as I pumped load after load into my friend’s mouth. My back was arched and tense, my head thrown back, eyes shut so tight it hurt.

Bo kept my head in his mouth as his hand furiously jacked my shaft to milk every drop of my sperm on to his tongue.

Finally, as my balls emptied and the intensity of sensation diminished, my body slowly relaxed. I wasn’t just panting the way I usually do when Bo finished me. I was wheezing and nearly hyperventilating.

“God! Bo,” I barely forced out as my friend held my dying cock in his mouth, draining my last oozing drops.

He responded with a moan deep and hoarse enough that I felt it through my limp dick all the way up my torso. It felt like the bone-shaking shiver you get when you touch a low-voltage electric fence.

Bo didn’t release me until my cock was a limp, wet noodle.

He kissed all over my groin and belly for a short minute before looking up into my eyes.

Water dripped off his heaving chest as he crawled up over me. I let my fingers glide down along his rib cage and around his naked hips as his mouth found mine.

I whispered his name into his mouth as our lips finally touched.

My hand instantly found his nearly hard cock. His head was just touching my stomach as it rose and fell with my own heavy breathing.

Bo twitched almost imperceptibly when I grabbed his meat. My thumb was automatically in contact with his sensitive frenulum and I rubbed back and forth over the meaty lobes of the little split in his widely-flared head.

He pulled away from my mouth and looked down at my hand working his cock and then back into my eyes. We both smiled as we panted into each other’s faces.

“Come up here and straddle me like you’re rubbing my back,” I said.

Bo crawled up a bit and settled his ass cheeks down on my chest. His back was straight and he looked down at me with visible anticipation.

“Closer,” I directed him as I pulled him toward my face with my hands on his hips.

“What are you going to do?” His concern was obvious. But I pulled him up until his cock head was resting on my chin.

“That’s it,” I said and grabbed his dark meat again.

He moaned quietly.

I started with forceful, stiff strokes up and down his shaft, keeping my thumb rigid against the underside and stroking intentionally against his frenulum and rounding over his red slit.

He bit his lip after a few pulling strokes.

I lifted my head just enough to give his shaft a long, wet lick and continued stroking.

“Daddy!” Bo’s eyes were wide.

“You just needed a little lube,” I said innocently.

I licked him again and again after every few strokes. After several good licks and moans from Bo, I engulfed nearly half of his brown dick, locking my lips around his shaft and sucking as I pulled him out. His curved shaft forced his fat head into my cheek.

“Oh! God! Daddy!” Bo’s entire body tensed. I felt his ass cheeks and thighs tighten against my skin. I could see his abs and chest constrict. He was close.

That tension suddenly became tight, forceful contractions of nearly every muscle in his body. It seemed as if I was jacking off his entire body.

Bo dropped down to hold himself up on his hands on either side of my head. I could feel his hot breath on the top of my head.

“Daddy! Fuck!” he practically screamed. “I’m going to cum!”

“Sit up so you can see it,” I demanded from under his chest. “Cum for Daddy, Bo-Bo!”

I stopped moving my hand and squeezed his throbbing cock shut until he pushed himself up.

When I was certain he had a good view, I went back to my fast and furious work on his meat.

That was all it took.

The first shot of cum was a long stream of white milk that flew over my face arcing into my hair. The second and third were a little thicker and landed on my forehead and left cheek in turn.

After a couple more deposits on my face, I opened my mouth and directed Bo’s remaining cum on to the roof of my mouth. I kept my mouth open wide so he could watch it disappear inside me.

“Oh, God! Daddy!” Bo gasped again and again. It sounded as if he was caught in a loop and could only repeat the same words over and over.

By the time his cock was reduced to a slow dribble of thin semen, Bo’s breathing was little more than a wheezing pant. His chest was heaving like a marathon runner.

I wasn’t quite done. I lifted up to grab his gooey cock in my mouth and sucked it clean and empty, pulling as much remaining juice from him as I could.

By the time I released his then shrinking meat, Bo had dropped down onto his hands over my face again.

He moved down and began licking and kissing his own cum off my sticky face, eventually finding my mouth and shoving his eager tongue inside.

We tried kissing as long as we could. But we both were breathing too heavily to continue for long.

Finally, we gave up and I rolled Bo over so we could face each other lying beside the pool.

“You just gave yourself a facial with my cum!” Bo exclaimed. His eyes were as wide as they’d been when I first put his entire dick in my mouth. “And then you let me shoot right into your mouth!”

“I thought you’d like to give me a real porn cum shot,” I said modestly.

“Talk about a wet dream come true! Who the Hell are you?” His mouth was on mine before I could make a sound.

He finally let me go after several long minutes of exploring my mouth with his tongue.

“Do you have any homework?” I asked nonchalantly.

Bo rolled back and laughed loud enough for several neighbors to hear.

“Eleventh grade’s going to be a fun year,” he said.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments