Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Boys Of Summer is the ongoing story of two teenagers discovering themselves and each other."

When my best friend’s parents invited me to go to the beach with them for the long Independence Day weekend that year, Bo decided he wanted us to spend some time alone first. So, he told them I had to work Wednesday and Thursday night when he knew I didn’t.

Bo’s brother Bobby also was heading out with his girlfriend that Wednesday. So, we would have his house to ourselves a full two days and nights.

I made a trip to our favorite drugstore Tuesday to stock up on lube while Bo was at work. Before I left home, I texted Bo a picture of my limp cock and balls.

“Headed out for lube for the weekend,” I typed.

“Wish I could make that my wallpaper,” he texted back. “Saving to password-protected folder.”

“Show me how to do that later,” I replied.

When I saw our favorite cashier was working, I grabbed five tubes of lube and headed to the counter.

“Special plans?” he asked.

“We’ve got a few days to ourselves,” I said shyly.

“And you’re only getting five tubes?” he asked, winking at me.

“Uh – I – . I’ll be right back.”

“Do we need anything else?” I asked when I came back with three more full-size tubes and two travel-size tubes. It was all they had on the shelf. “I mean, we don’t know –.”

“Are you doing anal yet?” he asked, leaning close.

“No. We aren’t even thinking about that.”

“What about oral? Are you giving each other blowjobs yet?” He was starting to look concerned.

“Not yet. But maybe – soon,” I admitted.

“Do you need to think about protection?”

“Neither of us has ever been with anyone else. EVER,” I emphasized.

“You’re really each other’s first?” he seemed shocked. “That’s really something. That’s actually really romantic. Well, you ought to be healthy, at least. If you ain’t had none, you can’t get none.”

I laughed. It helped with the nervousness of talking about it, even with Rob.

“We don’t know anything,” I admitted. “I mean, I thought I was helping Bo out. But then he started begging.”

“Like a kid wanting candy, wasn’t he?” Rob asked. “Yeah. I can see how he would feel that way with you as a friend.”

His eyes roamed my entire body as he spoke. I felt my face heat up.

“Lube is the only thing you should need just to keep from burning them off,” he finally said. “Just don’t let him eat it when he finally goes down on you. It’s not that it’ll hurt him. This stuff is safe internally. But he’s only going to want to taste you, not lube.”

I thanked him profusely as he handed me the heavy bag of lube.

Late that night, Bo texted “Only one pic?! Where’s the stiffy?!”

A few minutes later I obliged and sent him a shot of my hand holding my hard cock.

“That’s more like it!” he replied.

A few minutes after that, I sent a shot of my cock and hand covered in cum.

“I just came in my pants!!!” he sent back.

I headed to Bo’s house about 10 the next morning. My Jeep was packed and ready for the beach.

His parents were loading their car when I pulled in. Bobby was just getting out of the shower and passed me naked in the hall upstairs.

“Sup, Jim,” he said as we passed.

“You been working out?” he asked, turning to look me over.

“Yeah, I work at Silver’s and I get to use the equipment all I want,” I responded, trying to keep my eyes from wandering down his slick nude body.

“Looking good, Bro.” He disappeared into his room.

“Dude! I can’t believe you sent me dick pics!” Bo almost shouted.

“Don’t announce it to everybody!” I shushed him.

“That was the hottest thing!” he said more quietly. “We’ve got to make this a thing!”

I promised more if he’d show me how to protect my photos folder with a password.

A few minutes later, my phone was secure and we dropped to the floor to innocently play video games until the house was empty.

We planned to join his parents at the beach Friday and come home Sunday. We thought three days at the coast would be more than enough, especially since we’d also have Bo’s house to ourselves until Tuesday.

It sounded like a more elaborate plan than it really was. Two days and nights at home alone, a couple days at the beach with Bo’s parents, and two days and nights alone at home again.

It took only ten minutes for his mom to come say goodbye and make us promise to be careful at home alone and while driving to the beach.

About an hour after that, Bobby yelled up the stairs that he was leaving.

We gave him a couple minutes before we stripped to our usual summer outfits.

Still, we spent another hour just playing a game naked on his bedroom floor. We just liked being naked together no matter what we were doing.

We spent a couple hours naked in the pool until it became muggy and sticky hot. Even the cool pool water wasn’t helping much.

I suggested a nap – and everything that might entail.

“We’ve got the house to ourselves all night,” Bo said. “I think it would be fun to – .”

He couldn’t think of the words. I couldn’t either, but I knew where he was going.

“You want to act like adults and do nighttime things at night,” I finished his thought for him.

“That’s it!” he said. “We’ve spent a lot of time together this summer. And it’s been the best! But it’s all been during the day. I want some nighttime with you.”

“Whatever you want to do is fine,” I said. “We’ve got two nights alone to do anything you want before we go to the beach and two nights after we come home. But you do realize there’s nothing stopping us from doing stuff during the day and at night, don’t you?”

“Yeah, but I don’t want to get worn out in the afternoon and be too tired to do anything at night.”

“That’s what naps are for. And when was the last time we wore our dicks out?” I asked. “I mean, we’ve jacked off twice a day, sometimes three times, almost every day for three weeks.”

“We’ve only spent twelve days alone together in those three weeks,” Bo corrected me. “We’ve showered together fifteen times and jacked off either together or each other a total of twenty-two times in those twelve days.”

“How are you keeping count of that?” I asked.

“I’m living my fantasy. I’m keeping up with everything,” he said. “And having the house to ourselves for two full days is part of that fantasy.”

“OK. We can wait,” I said. “We can do anything you want. But right now, why don’t we go shower off and get something to eat?”

We spent that night in front of the TV in our usual positions.

Bo lay beside me on the couch holding his head up with one hand and absently rubbing my thigh with the other.

He actually wanted to try a movie from the LGBT list on one of the streaming services. The one he chose was just a romance with a couple sex scenes. We fast-forwarded through most of it.

“We can just find some real porn online and watch it on your laptop upstairs if that’s what you’re looking for,” I suggested.

Bo wanted to stay in the living room if only because we could. We settled on a horror movie neither of us had seen.

He went to the kitchen and grabbed a couple beers his father said we could have if we didn’t overdo it.

By the time we finished them, he started stroking my cock while we watched the movie.

Of course, it took only a minute or two for my meat to respond and begin to stiffen.

“You want me to get the lube and a couple towels?” I asked.

He moaned agreement and lifted off my shoulder where he’d been leaning.

When I returned, he hadn’t moved but was stroking his own half-hard dick. It already was starting to point at his right thigh. I’d always been intrigued by the bend and twist in his cock. I’d watched it slowly become more pronounced over our years of nude comradery.

We faced each other on the couch with the towel between us just like we’d done on his bedroom floor many times.

We each reached over to fondle the other’s cock. Bo had one hand stroking my limp meat and the other fondling my balls. I wrapped my fingers around his swelling cock and balls together. My other hand landed on his shoulder as we both hunched over to watch ourselves work.

It never took Bo long to get me throbbing hard. I squeezed lube into my palm and took over from him.

He leaned back on the arm of the couch and finished the tube of lube directly onto the swollen head of his thick cock.

Once we got started, I don’t think either of us even glanced at our own cocks. I couldn’t keep my eyes off his slow stroking hand as he pleasured himself. His hand never seemed to follow the curve of his fat dick. He just slid it up and down in what always looked like a straight line. But, somehow his meat never straightened out. It was a mystery that added to my growing fascination with his cock and how he used it.

We matched each other’s speed and strokes. As our breathing increased, both our chests were rising and falling faster, but in time.

I finished each of my strokes by rolling my palm over my red head, often making myself jump and twitch.

I sent my other hand over to cup and caress his balls as they began to contract. I could feel his pulse increasing through them.

Bo’s eyes closed and he moaned a little when I touched him.

“Mmh, Daddy!” he breathed. “That’s nice!”

I began kneading his balls and rolling them in my hand.

When his strokes sped up, so did mine. I switched to just cupping his balls in my palm, but pushed my middle finger between his ass cheeks. Lube had run down over his sac making my fingers slick.

I began stroking against his tight ass hole, nearly pushing inside.

Daddy!” Bo twitched and his sphincter contracted in surprise at my touch. “Oooh! I love that! Keep going! Don’t stop!”

I kept fucking his hole with my finger until he started contracting around it.

Feeling his ass grip my finger sent a deep throb through my body that didn’t stop until I was pulsing and contracting all over as well.

God! Bo-Bo!” I leaned forward and pumped a heavy load over my friend’s cock and thrusting hand to land on his stomach.

My breathy grunts filled the room as I milked more and more cum onto his body. Much of what ran down my fingers dripped on to his dick as he pumped himself furiously.

Before I could sit back, he exploded spraying his creamy semen into the air just missing me. I could feel his balls throbbing and contracting in time with his clenching ass cheeks and fountain of sperm.

His moans sounded almost like whining. He bit his lip and grabbed my wrist with his free hand.

LiaAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAngels

I hadn’t noticed his back had been arched the entire time until he finally relaxed and fell to a slump on the couch, his chest heaving.

We both milked ourselves a few more times, twitching to the electricity of hyper-sensitive cock heads.

I wrapped a towel around his gooey hand and cock before wiping myself off.

After a quick rinse, we went back to the couch and stared at our phones for a while.

I felt a slight twinge in my dick and looked down to see a small thin stream of semen still leaking.

Bo saw it too and caught it. It was thin enough to start running down his finger.

He licked it off with a moan before laying his head back down on my chest.

“Now, this is what I call ‘playing house,’” he cooed.

Eventually, we both fell asleep where we lay. Some time later, I woke up and got Bo mobile enough to get him to bed still half asleep.

We slept in each other’s arms until late the next morning.

Eventually, we went outside for our usual naked pool time.

“Y’know, today is a perfect day to do something out here,” I said. “Anybody that might catch us is out of town.”

Bo immediately swam up behind me and wrapped his arms and legs around my naked body.

“That’s a fantastic idea!” he practically yelled in my ear.

He quickly toweled off and ran inside. I climbed up to sit on the edge of the pool.

When he returned, we sat facing each other with our legs spread and bent at the knee, similar to the position we’d shared the night before. We were so close that if we bent our heads down, they’d touch.

I already had been massaging my dick to life. So, I was almost half hard.

Bo reached out and started a twisting pull that served to get my blood running quickly.

I spent a minute massaging his balls again before moving up to his growing cock.

As we became stiffer, he squirted a glob of lube on each of our cocks covering our hands, as well.

I could feel sweat running down my back by the time we started pumping each other.

It was more awkward to take care of each other in that position. We were a tangle of overlapped legs and arms.

Bo’s head bent down almost reverently as he watched our hands move. We created such a tight huddle, there wasn’t room for me to see the action.

I was beginning to learn my friend’s body by feel, though. I knew how to handle him without looking. I also had learned how to adjust the technique I had always used on myself to suit his responses and sensitivities.

I noticed the movement of my hand and arm followed his unique curve. I guess, subconsciously I thought I needed to follow his natural curve – as odd as it might be – to keep from hurting him.

I didn’t care. I was enthralled with the sensation of jacking his fat cock no matter what else was going on.

I usually liked to get right to rolling my palm over my head for the intense jolt of sensation. Bo liked to get on with it most of the time, too. But with me, he used a more sensual pace. He wanted a slow build-up over time so he could enjoy the journey. Then, at just the right time, I could speed up and start my palm rolls to get him to the destination.

Bo had a short fuse and wouldn’t last very long at all if I used my normal pace.

He took his time with me, too. I lasted longer than him even when I used my regular fast-pass technique. But he always liked us to cum together. So, I often had to modify my technique when I was handling myself and speed up to catch up to him.

That day at the pool was no different.

We stretched things out to several minutes before Bo’s breathing became heavy and I started feeling his cock throbbing in my fist.

“Mmh! Mmh!” he moaned with his mouth closed. “Daddy! Daddy! I’m cumming!”

He was breathless, but he sounded more sensual and dreamy than usual, not his normal urgent and excited.

“Cum on me, Bo-Bo!” I demanded as I slid closer to him. In a second our balls were touching.

The calmness of his voice was a stark contrast to the pounding pulse in his cock that was like a jolt of electricity when his cum spewed out of him. I could feel each wad as it moved up his shaft and out his tiny hole.

When he tensed up, the hand holding my cock also tightened and stopped moving. He was literally choking my chicken while he nearly passed out from the intense sensation of his orgasm.

He finally released me and slowly pulled back as he gasped for air.

When he nodded that he was OK, I grabbed myself to finish what he’d started with the hand that was covered in lube and his cum.

He lay back and I crawled up over him and held myself up on my knees and free arm.

I immediately fell into my speed mode. I didn’t need much. Watching Bo cum always sent me over the edge anyway.

In thirty seconds or so, I covered Bo with my own sperm.

My legs were trembling as I blasted heavy loads onto his chest.

I leaned down far enough to slide my twitching dick up and down Bo’s stomach and chest through the cum that covered it.

Bo lifted his head and kissed my chest while I painted his with cum.

Finally, he pulled me down onto his body, squeezing and spreading our seed between us.

He held me tight as he continued to kiss over as much of my chest and shoulder as he could reach. I ran my fingers through his wet hair.

We lay like that for nearly ten minutes before I finally rolled off to lie next to him. We both were still panting and sweating.

We didn’t move until I noticed our cum was starting to dry. I got up slowly and used the hose to spray our sperm off my body. I thought it might be too much for the pool and I didn’t want to take the chance of any dripping off me in the house.

Bo finally got up and let me spray him off.

We’d gotten so hot we weren’t in the mood for much else besides video games for the rest of the afternoon.

Some time after six we cooked a frozen pizza and spent most of the evening on the couch in front of the TV and our phones.

Instead of laying on the couch, though, we both sat side by side with our feet on the coffee table. At some point, Bo lost interest in his phone and focused on something on TV.

Then his hand fell over my limp cock.

When he started playing, I shifted my legs to give him better access but kept my phone in front of my face.

“Let’s go take a shower, Jim,” he finally said, sounding tired or dreamy. “I want to do that thing where we slide our cocks between each other’s legs from behind. I like that.”

I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV. Bo made sure the doors were locked.

We hadn’t taken a shower since we covered each other in cum by the pool. So, we took a few minutes to bathe each other thoroughly before just stopping to hold each other loosely.

It was one of those dramatic movie moments that was supposed to mean something.

Our foreheads were pressed together. I had one arm around Bo’s back. My other hand was holding the back of his head, my fingers in his hair. His arms were around my back. Both our cocks were hard and pressed against the opposite stomach. And we just stood there for a minute while the water ran over us.

He moved first.

He pulled back and looked up at me. The next second his lips were on mine. My eyes went wide. But I didn’t pull back.

When I felt his tongue push against my lips, I let him in without a second thought. I don’t know why. It just felt right.

As soon as he swirled his tongue around mine the first time, I pulled his head and body closer and joined him in exploring.

His hands clenched my ass cheeks and forced our hips together.

We just stood there, naked, wet, and kissing for what seemed like an hour.

Our cocks were raging against each other.

Finally, Bo pulled back and grabbed the soap. He soaped up my red cock and balls and quickly turned around and bent over a little.

I grabbed his hips and pulled him against me. My cock went straight through his thighs and hit his slick balls.

I slowly thrust into him a few times.

“Put your foot on the edge of the tub again,” I instructed him.

That gave me more room to slide against his taint and put pressure on his ass hole. It wasn’t a tight squeeze. But it felt amazing.

Every stroke put a little pressure on his hole and then a smooth slide across his taint to bang into his balls. I moaned as my eyes closed. Apparently, Bo liked it, too.

“Mmh! Fuck me, Daddy!”

A couple times my swollen head almost pushed into his tight hole.

He gasped loudly each time and moaned when I moved on. I made sure to repeat that several times.

I picked up the pace and he held his hand against the underside of my wet cock.

“Let me make you cum, Daddy!” he panted.

He curled his fingers around my cock as I continued to tunnel through his thighs. I was fucking his hand. But it looked and felt like I was fucking his tight ass.

I came in seconds with powerful blasts of cum through his palm to the back of the tub.

I kept pumping until he straightened up and held my trembling, gooey dick up against his balls between his legs.

He quickly spun around and pulled me into another deep kiss. His cum covered hand found and squeezed my ass.

Without a word we traded places and I was bent down with a leg up on the side of the tub.

Bo pushed his stiff cock along my crack and across my taint forcefully with a passion and desperation I had never experienced.

He also played with pushing his cock head against my ass hole. The sensation was indescribable the first time. I gasped and arched my back.

Bo gave me several more thrusts before pushing against my hole again. This time I could feel his swollen head push in even farther than before. I could feel his flared head spreading my tight hole wider and wider.

“Bo!” It was a gasp, a question, and a request in a single word. It was pain and pleasure at once.

He pulled back and slid on through to bang my balls.

When he pulled and pushed forward again, he repeated the near penetration.

By the time he’d done it four or five times, I pushed back against him when he pushed forward. I also reached down to use my fingers to keep him from letting his cock move beyond my throbbing ass hole. That caused deeper penetration, more pain, and more pleasure.

I looked down to see my drained cock swelling again from the pleasure of his play.

He pushed nearly into me again and again. Each time I met his thrust with my own lust for his cock. But he never fully penetrated, never pushed the wide flare of his head beyond my sphincter.

“Bo.” It had become a moan.

Seconds later, his hot cum coated my ass, taint, and hand. The first blast felt almost as if it went inside my pulsing ass. He pumped his cum against me over and over.

I reached back to his own contracting ass hole and fingered him with thrusts that matched his own.

He dropped down on my back panting. His cock continued to throb and pump out sperm for two or three minutes while I held it and his balls between our legs.

God! I love your finger in my ass!” he moaned.

When we finally made it to bed, we kissed until our faces were numb. Again, we fell asleep in each other’s arms, naked and sated.

Published 
Written by alphabeta39
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments