Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We live in a prominent area in the South. I (Derrick) am a strong 6'3" redhead with a slight Irish accent. I own my own construction company. Lori (my wife) is 5'8" with long curly red hair with a cute southern accent. She is a meteorologist at a local TV station. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She has long legs, a firm ass, and mid-size perky breasts with pink nipples. I am forty and she is thirty-five. We have been married for twelve years. My cock hangs at six inches and is a thick erect eight inches."

I booked an all-exclusive, three-day vacation at a resort in the Grand Cayman Islands for Mother's Day for all my baby mommas. Lori, my wife, Annie and her wife, Debbie, and Misty received invitations. Lana, Lori's mom, came along as well to be the child wrangler as needed. All six kids were in tow to celebrate their moms in style.

We flew out of Atlanta on a chartered jet. Once the kids were all asleep in the back, the ladies were all upfront drinking, giggling, and gossiping. I settled in the middle under a blanket and took a nap.

I woke up with my cock fully erect in someone's mouth. The person buried themselves under the blanket, making it difficult for me to identify them. I just went with it and forced their head down to take my full eight-inch cock. She bobbed and sucked and cradled my balls.

Her warm, wet mouth was too much to take as I shot a large load of semen down her throat. I felt her swallow it all, then up popped Lana, Lori's mom, with cum dripping from her bottom lip. She giggled, put her head in my lap, and fell asleep.

We landed early in the morning and checked in. We took the kids to the beach and the arcade. Lana went to the spa as she was going to babysit tonight.

Lana was steaming in the nude when a sixty-five-year-old Australian man (Rudger) walked in and sat down. He was ruggedly handsome and well-fit. He was very tan and tall, sporting a white towel around his waist.

They sparked up a conversation, and they were so comfortable with each other. During the conversation, Lana slowly opened her legs and showcased her wet pussy to Rudger. She could see his towel tent up and reached over and opened the towel to see his beautiful six-and-a-half-inch cock.

Lana dropped to her knees and kissed him while he held her face. She took his cock into her mouth and swallowed it whole.

She sucked for a few minutes when she had to have his cock. Lana straddled Rudger's lap and rode him while her hips moved from front to back. They both came together and hugged each other in a long embrace.

Lana had not felt this tingle in her body since her late husband. She had tears in her eyes as she looked deeply at Rudger. He was so kind and rugged at the same time.

Lana and Rudger walked hand in hand down the beach. She introduced him to all of us, and Lori and I could see that Lana was smitten.

Lana stated Rudger was going to help her watch the kids as we adults go do adult things.

With the kids gone, Debbie and Annie took off their tops and went for a swim. Lori and I watched as their boobs floated in the clear blue water. We could tell from Annie's distorted face she was being fingered under the water. She bit down on Debbie's shoulder as she came.

Debbie's bikini bottoms floated to the surface. Annie dove under the water and licked and sucked Debbie's pussy. She lasted about two minutes before she had to come up for air. Debbie came twice in those two minutes.

Annie pushed three fingers into Debbie's pussy and finger fucked her vigorously. Debbie let out a scream as she thrashed her head uncontrollably.

Debbie retrieved her bottoms and Annie helped her put them back on. They embraced and kissed passionately. They walked back to us hand in hand with their firm breasts bouncing in tandem.

With excitement, Misty declared her plan to stroll down to the Tiki bar and charm the attractive bartender. Misty was stunning as she walked down the beach with her barely there bright pink bikini. Misty, as you remember, has strawberry blonde hair and is almost a direct clone of Lindsay Lohan, big tits, and all.

The bartender was a tall, muscular black man with a smooth, handsome face. He appeared to be in his early forties. His name was Alonzo and had a deep Caribbean accent.

The sun was setting, and Misty was three drinks in when she asked Alonzo, did he want to spank and fuck her? Alonzo's jaw dropped, and he smiled and said, "Yes, ma'am, I do. Give me five minutes and we can go to my place. It is only a ten-minute walk."

Misty was soaking wet and was dripping down her leg. Alonzo's voice just set her off. He came around the bar and Misty put her arm in his as they walked towards his home. As they walked, the neighborhood was getting seedier the more they walked. It was dark now and there were no streetlights, and the moon was a small crescent.

Alonzo's place was nothing more than a shack. As they walked in the door. There were three other tall, handsome black men in the shack. Misty started off hesitant, but the liquor she consumed made her adventurous.

Jonus was sixty-five and was Alonzo's uncle. Marcus was in his early twenties and was a second cousin. Lattis looked to be about eighteen and was Alonzo's nephew.

The men all stood up and introduced themselves to Misty. They were very polite. Alonzo announced, "The beautiful Misty wants to be spanked and have her white pussy fucked. I believe we can accommodate her request."

Misty eyes popped wide open as all four men dropped their pants and underwear to the floor, followed by their shirts. They were all dark black and muscular. All of them had nicely hung cocks.

Alonzo untied Misty's top and revealed her large firm breasts, which were covered in light pink freckles and had large areolas with long pink nipples. Alonzo lowered her bottoms, revealing a completely shaved pussy with long pussy lips dripping with her nectar.

Looking at Misty, all four gentleman's cocks hardened to full mast. Alonzo had an eleven inch thick cock. Jonus' cock was nine inches and a little thicker than Alonzo's. Marcus sported a seven-inch skinny cock. It was hard and straight. The young Lattis had a monster cock that was well over twelve inches and thick as Misty's arm.

Marcus tied Misty's wrists together in the front. Alonzo raised her arms over her head and attached her tied wrists to a hook on the ceiling. Misty started panting with excitement as Jonus produced a lashing crop.

He whacked her hard across both her butt cheeks, leaving a red welt. Alonzo slapped both her titties, leaving handprints. Marcus stuffed her bikini bottoms in her mouth so that she could not cry out.

Lattis was jacking off, watching the beautiful Misty cum as she was being whipped and spanked. He had never seen a naked white woman before.

Misty had welts crisscrossed on her back, and her ass had stripes of welts. Tears flowed down her face as her tits became reddened. Misty enjoyed the pain, as it relieved stress and anxiety. It also caused internal excitement, which made her cum and drip her nectar from her pussy.

The men released and untied Misty. They forced her to her knees and pulled the gag out of her mouth. Misty taunted, "Is that all you boys got? I'm just getting started."

Jonus grabbed her hair and slammed his cock in her mouth. To the men's surprise, she swallowed his full length down her throat. This was not Misty's first rodeo. Jonus face fucked her hard until he came down her throat.

Marcus took his turn with his skinny cock. His length and girth were no problem for Misty, as she easily bobbed her head on his cock. Marcus pulled out and came on her freckled tits. He then sucked his cum off her nipples.

Alonzo stepped up and slowly slid his cock into Misty's mouth. With a firm grip, she seized his balls and yanked him towards her, until they rested against her chin. She pulled him all the way out and circled her tongue around the head before she engulfed the entire length once again. She moved his cock in and out by pulling and pushing his balls. He soon came on to her face with multiple spurts of semen. Her face became fully glazed as cum dripped from her eyelashes.

Lattis stayed where he was as he had never had a blow job. Misty crawled to him, taking his massive cock in both hands. She could barely get her two hands together around his cock. She placed her mouth on the head and pushed his cock slowly into her mouth. His cock stretched her mouth, and she could only get about five inches in, as it was too thick to enter her throat.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Lattis immediately came into her mouth. He let out a primal scream of ecstasy.

With a single push, Alonso had Misty on all fours, and he smoothly inserted his massive cock into her wet pussy, going deep. Alonso stretched Misty and his cock penetrated her womb deeply. Alonso pounded her hard and fast.

Misty was grunting and having multiple orgasms. Misty's tits gyrated as she smiled at Lattis, mesmerizing him with what he was seeing. Alonzo yelled out as he came into her cunt.

As he pulled out, Jonus immediately pushed in his fatter cock into her. His cock caused some pain as it stretched her pussy. She cried out and squirted fluid out like a faucet. Jonus slowly fucked her as he reached down and fondled her breasts. Misty moaned as she enjoyed the slow fucking. Jonus pulled out and came on her back.

Misty lay down on the floor on her back and spread her legs. Marcus mounted her and fucked her while sucking her big tits. He only lasted a few minutes, but filled her pussy with a large load of semen.

Misty ordered Alonzo to get her phone to record her. She motioned Lattis over and forced his face down into her cunt and made him clean her. He popped up and looked right into the camera, as he had men's cum all over his face. The others laughed at the sight.

Misty rolled Lattis onto his back and looked into the camera as she stood over his massive cock. She looked rough with runny mascara, cum in her hair, red swollen tits, whip marks all over her body, and cum dripping from her pussy. Yet she smiled into the camera as she slowly impaled her pussy onto Lattis's monster cock. She used her weight to force his cock into her. She cried out in pain as his cock intruded into her sore, swollen pussy. Luckily, she was soaking wet as his cock slid in deeper. His cock bottomed out, with almost two inches still left to go.

Misty sat there for a minute and looked at Alonzo to make sure he was still filming. She rose about six inches and sat back down. She picked up speed as Lattis was crying out in some foreign tongue.

Misty leaned forward and lay on Lattis' chest with her tits. This felt wonderful to him as they pressed against him. Misty nodded to Marcus, who took the hint and positioned his cock at her starfish. He inserted his skinny cock into her gradually, pressing his pelvis against her ass cheeks. Misty could feel both cocks rubbing together through her thin wall.

Misty told Jonus to put his fat cock in her mouth. He did what he was told. She was in heaven with three large black cocks filling all her holes.

Alonzo filmed it all. Lattis and Marcus came at the same time, followed by Misty. Jonus pulled out and came in her hair.

Misty passed out. Alonzo sent the video to me and told me they would drop Misty off at our front door in about ten minutes.

A red pickup truck pulled up to our front porch and two large black men carried a naked Misty to me and put her in my arms. She was a mess. She looked at me and smiled as she held up her phone and asked if I had seen the video. I kissed her on the forehead and brought her in and took her to the shower.

Lori and Annie washed her and tended to her welts that were bleeding. Lori brought her to our bed, and we cuddled and caressed her until we all fell asleep.

The next day, we all went to the water park and went swimming with the dolphins. Because of having marks and feeling sore, Misty stayed in. The kids had a great time.

Lori and I left as I booked a couple massage for us at the resort spa. We stripped down and wore a towel as the staff led us into the massage room.

In the room were two beautiful, tall black women. They were naked except they both wore shell necklaces. Their smooth-as-silk skin, long straight hair, large and firm breasts, and shaved pussies were noticeable features of the two beautiful, tall, black women in the room. They both had large, beautiful asses and long legs.

They took our towels off us and instructed us to lie on our bellies at our massage tables. The young woman working on me was Tish, and Lori's lady was Rita.

They both spread oil all over our torso, ass, and legs. Tish spread my legs and rubbed my balls and asshole thoroughly. Rita spread Lori's legs and oiled her asshole and pussy lips.

Tish whispers soothing words in my ears as she massages my back and ass with her firm titties. I look over and Lori is getting the same treatment. Rita rubs two fingers down Lori's slit and pushes them slowly into her opening. Lori gasps and raises her ass to allow better access.

Tish spreads my ass cheeks and licks my asshole. She dips down and sucks my balls before coming back up and sticks her tongue in my ass. I raise my ass while she is tonguing me and is massaging my balls.

Rita has her tongue in Lori's ass as she is vigorously fingering her pussy. Lori cums with a loud moan and a gush of fluids.

Tish has me roll over and rubs her tits in my face, down my chest and around my hard cock. "You have a very nice cock, Mister Derrick." Tish moans. She then titty fucks me as she climbs on top of me with her pussy in my face. I grab her ass cheeks and eat her pussy. Tish bucks back on my mouth as she licks the head of my cock every time it pokes out the top of her tits.

Rita is on top of Lori, eating her pussy while Lori returns the favor. Their moaning is loud and sensual. Rita cums on Lori's face while Lori squeezes Rita's head with her thighs.

Tish swallows most of my cock into her hot mouth as she cums on my face. I fuck her face as I shoot an enormous load of cum down her throat.

Lori and Rita are sucking each other's tits while they finger each other's wet pussy.

Tish straddles my cock and impales herself with my staff. She places her hands on my chest as her eyes roll up in her head as she bounces on my cock.

Rita and Lori are scissoring, and both are cumming hard. Lori is sucking her fingers, tasting Rita's nectar. They soaked the table with their cum.

Tish screams as she cums on my cock and implores me to cum deep into her black pussy. My cock explodes inside her as I watch her big tits bounce.

The ladies make us stand up and they make Lori bend over the table with her back arched perfectly for cock insertion. "Claim each other with a hard fucking." Tish ordered.

I rammed my eight-inch cock deep into Lori's cunt as she gasped as I entered. I grabbed her hips and gave my wife a hard fucking. We made loud slapping noises, and my balls were slamming into her clit. Lori was moaning and panting to the rhythm of my pounding.

I fucked her for a good ten minutes before she screamed and bucked on my cock as she came hard. I soon followed with a primal grunt, as I shot my sperm deep into her womb.

We tipped the ladies two hundred dollars each as they left us to shower and dress. Lori sucked my cock in the shower. I returned the favor by licking and sucking her clit.

Once clean and dressed, we walked hand in hand to the restaurant where we met up with the others.

Misty had recovered, and she dressed in a sundress that matched her daughters. Lana was there with Rudger as she brought our beautiful daughters. Debbie and Annie were stunning with dark tans with their children in tow.

I toasted all the mothers of my children and Lana, the mother of my loving wife. We had a great evening and a fun time the next day before we flew back to Atlanta.

During the flight, I woke up receiving another blow job. This time it was Annie and Debbie double teaming my cock. Annie won the sperm prize but shared it with Debbie.

Later in the flight, Lori straddled my cock, and we made slow, passionate love.

Rudger moved in with Lana and a year later, they married. My kids had a new fun grandpa.

 

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments