Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"We live in a prominent area in the South. I (Derrick) am a strong 6'3" red head with a slight Irish accent. I own my own construction company. Lori (my wife) is 5'8" with long curly red hair with a cute southern accent. She is a meteorologist at a local TV station. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She has long legs, a firm ass and mid-size perky breasts with pink nipples. I am forty and she is thirty five. We have been married for twelve years. My cock hangs at six inches and and is a thick erect eight inches."

It has been a year since the lingerie party. I have not retaliated for the bondage, spankings, humiliations and the pimping me out.

Our baby girl, Dakota, is three months old. She is the love of our lives. My beautiful wife, Lori, is barren.

If you do the math, you can deduce that Dakota is the result of the lingerie party.

I had ejaculated three or four times into Annie's virginal pussy that night. Lori had set the whole thing up prior to the party. She paid Annie twenty thousand dollars to be bred and carry our baby.

Annie is very much in Dakota's life as Aunt Annie. She babysits, comes on family vacations, and co-parents.

Lori has been on leave from the station since Dakota was born. In another month, she will return to work. Aunt Annie will be our nanny. You can't get better than that.

Lori and I will take Dakota on a three-week vacation to Ireland. My Irish family has not met Dakota yet.

I was born in Georgia, and I am an American citizen. My family moved back to Ireland when I was two. I grew up in a modest village on the west coast of Ireland near Shannon.

My parents have a large estate and sheep ranch. There are multiple houses on the estate. One houses my grandparents and my baby sister Kate, who is deaf. She takes care of my grands and works the ranch. My aunt and uncle live in a small cottage and my cousin Nieve live in an adjacent cottage. Of course, my parents live in the huge main house. All work happily on the ranch.

It was a six-hour flight to Shannon. A welcoming party at the airport comprised my mom, my sister, and my cousin. They all cried and gushed over Dakota, almost fighting on who could hold her first.

My mom is a pretty woman of fifty-two years, with wavy brown hair that flows to the middle of her back. She stands 5'4" tall. My sister, who is twenty-one, has curly red hair that matches mine, and she is 5'6" in height. She has an hourglass shape and has radiant blue eyes. She recently got engaged to a local firefighter. My cousin confided in me they often have loud sex. Nieve, my cousin, is my age and is a lofty 5'10". She has shoulder-length black hair. Her bust must be at least 44DD. She has a sexy shape with long legs. Her eyes are crystal blue, almost florescent. We grew up as best friends.

The first week we mostly just visited relatives, messed around the ranch, and explored the local village.

The second week we left Dakota with my parents and traveled around Ireland. Lori and I stayed at the finest hotels at each stop. We had long sex sessions in our room each night.

The third week we toured Shannon with my cousin. Three nights before our flight back to the states, Nieve booked the three of us, a two-bedroom suite, for two nights at a castle turned private resort.

Before we checked in, we had to visit the rules room for orientation. We all received a bracelet with a different number on it. I was seventeen, Lori was number two, and Naive received forty-four. Others at the resort will refer to us by our number. We are to introduce ourselves by our numbers as well. We all had a mask painted on our face, much like the Lone Ranger. Mine was black, Lori's was pink, and my cousins was purple. We got robes to wear that matched our masks. They instructed us to wear these robes at all time, with nothing underneath. Furthermore, we obtained matching sandals.

We all then checked in wearing our resort attire. The bellboy led us to our suite. It was on the fourth floor, overlooking the estate garden.

The bellboy was a tall, skinny lad of nineteen years of age. Nieve told us to go unpack and she will tip the bellboy. Lori and I went into our spacious room to unpack.

Nieve turned to the bellboy as she dropped her robe on the floor. Her enormous titties had almost no hang to them and stuck out like shelves. The bellboy stood and stared at this beautiful sight. In viewing the big tits and triangular black curly bush, he immediately tented up.

"Let me see what you are packing boy," Nieve ordered. The lad unbuckled his pants and released them to the floor. He sported a long and skinny ten-inch dick.

Nieve dropped to her knees and spit on his cock. She dribbled spit down between her tits. His tool was pulled between her giant mounds. She squeezed her tits together and proceeded to titty fuck the boy. His dick was lengthy enough to poke out the top so that she could give it a licking each time it poked up.

She let his cock go and sat on the couch with one leg on the arm and the other spread wide. The bellboy didn't have to be told what to do. He got down and stuck his face in her muff. He rubbed his nose up and down her wet slit. He then found her protruding clit and started sucking. Her clit looked like a tiny dick. He reached up and easily inserted three fingers into her pussy.

Nieve commenced screaming and, with her strong legs, locked his head tight against her hairy cunt.

Lori and I ran out to see what all the commotion was about. I just laughed, as I knew my cousin well. Lori, however, just stared in disbelief.

The two just kept at it. I haven't viewed Nieve's tits in quite a while. I have had my time with them when we attended university.

I was horny from watching, so I pushed Lori down on the love seat beside the couch. I pulled her robe above her waist and exposed her red landing strip and big pink pussy lips. I dove my tongue right in. Lori's pussy was soaking wet.

The bellboy stood up and rammed his ten-inch boner into Nieve's gaping pussy. His ass was moving in and out so fast it looked like a blur. Nieve was scraping her nails across his butt cheeks, leaving red marks. The boy's cock started shooting stream after stream of semen deep in her cunt. He fell against her, spent. She pulled his head by the hair and shoved his face back in her slimy muff. "I didn't cum yet. Eat my pussy and clean up your mess until I squirt all over your face!" she screamed.

He stuck his long tongue deep into her gooey gash. He licked up his ejaculate and bit her clit. Nieve grunted and squirted a clear fluid all over his mouth.

At watching this. Lori has a shuttering orgasm. She coated my face with a frothy cream. I love her taste.

"Get dressed and get out. That was your tip," Nieve ordered.

As the bellboy was leaving. I tossed him forty euros. I said, "Remember number forty-four."

We all cleaned up and showered. When I exited the shower, I could overhear the girl's conversation. Lori commented how gorgeous Nieve's breasts were and that she had sexy nipples.

"I would love to have smaller tits like yours and that cute little pussy looks delicious," said Nieve. She continued, "It's hard carrying these enormous balloons around all day, but they are fun at playtime."

We headed down to the dinner hall to get some nourishment for tonight's activities. In the lobby, there must have been two hundred people milling around waiting to get in to eat. All were in their masks and robes. When we met some of the others, we introduced ourselves by our assigned numbers.

Ages seemed to range from twenty-one to eighty. All sizes too. Heavy, thin, muscular, tall, short and a few in wheelchairs. It was strange as everyone was white, even the staff.

We noticed the bellboy from earlier. When he saw us, he just turned red and walked in another direction.

They let us into the dining hall. The food and drinks were great. At nine o'clock, the concierge stepped up to the podium. He revealed the agenda for tonight's activities.

He announced a list of activities that didn't interest us. Then came the last announcement. He said, "Tonight's special event will take place in the viewing chamber. I encourage everyone to watch. Those who want to sign up to take part, please sign in on the electronic tablets in your suite. No filming or photo taking allowed. Tonight's participants are forty-four, seventeen, and two. I hope everybody has a good night."

Lori looked at me and asked. "What did you do? Did you plan this?"

To be fair. Nieve and I have planned this for several months. I explained to Nieve what Lori did to me. She laughed and said, "I know how to get her back."

Lori and I have had sex together with other couples and people we know. She has never had sex with strangers or had strangers watch her. She had told me this is something that does not appeal to her. Too bad, baby, payback time.

I was allowed to set some ground rules when I signed us up. Lori is the primary subject. There will be no cocks or dildos in the ass. Torture is not allowed. Pissing is not allowed. Choking is not allowed. Jelly Bean is the safe word.

Nieve and I knew these rules, Lori knew the safe word, but not what we listed that was not allowed. She knew she could stop at anytime, but I knew she was too competitive to stop and lose.

It was midnight. It was time for us three to enter the viewing chamber. The room was about twenty feet by twenty feet. There was only one door, and they locked it from the outside after we entered. There was a double bed in the center of the room. A love seat to the right of the bed and an armless high back chair to the left. The room was dimly lit with red lights. There were drapes on every wall that were two stories tall. There was a stack of clean white towels and a case of bottled water.

A lady's voice came over a loudspeaker: "Take your robes and sandals off and place them in the corner."

Nieve took her robe off first. She placed the robe and sandals in the corner. When she bent over, I got a view of her puffy pussy lips. I had forgotten how beautiful her lips were. Her large breasts were magnificent. It looked like she had trimed her black triangular bush since earlier.

I disrobed next. I just tossed my stuff in the corner. My muscular, fit body was ready for action. My cock, however, still hung flaccid at six inches.

Lori was last. She was reluctant to be naked in front of strangers. She did it though, not without giving me the stink face.

A buzzer went off. All of the curtains started to raise to the ceiling. There was a row of glass windows on all four walls of the chamber on both floors. There were at least one hundred people peering through the glass on each floor.

Lori grabbed my arm and said, "You motherfucker, you used my fears against me. I don't know anything about all these people. What do we have to do?"

"Fuck me and who ever signed up to come through that door," I stated firmly.

Lori was really pissed off. She stomped to the love seat and sat down.

"A perfect place to start," I yelled. I strutted over to her and spread her legs. A spot light beamed down onto her pussy. I had just noticed the large TV screen on the ceiling broadcasting her pussy to all.

She had covered her small breasts with her arms. I said, "Put your arms down at your side or Nieve will restrain you." She dropped her arms and tried to close her legs, but I held them open. Her tits had the sexiest pink nipples and pink areolas. My cock now grew stiff to my full eight-inch length. A light shone onto my cock. My cock was on the big screen for a moment, then a closeup of Lori's tits, then back to her red landing strip and bald pussy.

I took two fingers and ran them up and down her slit until they spread to reveal her cunt hole. Her cute pea size clit has not made its appearance yet. I dipped my fingers in and started pumping them in and out. I brought my head up and started sucking and biting her tits. I felt her pussy get wetter, and I looked up at the screen. Her pea sized clit had popped out from under its hood for everyone to see.

I stood up and grabbed Lori by the hair and brought her mouth to my dick. She opened willingly, and I shoved my cock in. She took all eight inches down her throat. I started face-fucking her. She knows how to position her tongue on my shaft to bring me maximum pleasure. I felt my load building pressure, and she felt the spasm in my cock. I spunked a huge load in her mouth and pulled out to spray her face and tits. The camera caught the cum dripping from her mouth. You could hear a loud cheer and applause from behind the windows.

I stepped back, and Nieve handed me a towel. She stepped toward Lori, but did not have a towel. To Lori's surprise, Nieve started French kissing her and licking my cum off her face. She then traveled down her neck licking. Nieve sucked and licked her tits.

Nieve stood up and shoved her huge right titty in Lori's mouth. "Suck it bitch," she demanded. Lori grabbed the boob with both hands and sucked hard. She rubbed both her boobs. Lori dramatically motorboated those enormous tits. There was a roar of laughter from the crowd.

Nieve slid Lori to the floor and tilted her head back on the seat. Nieve then squatted and pushed her hairy pussy in Lori's face. Nothing was said. Lori just started licking and tonguing into the folds of that pussy. She found the large clit and sucked it. She reached up and stuck four fingers in her gash. Nieve thrashed and pumped her pussy into Lori's face. She let out a scream and squirted all over Lori's face and neck. Another cheer and applause sounded.

Nieve picked up Lori and placed her on the edge of the bed. She put Lori's legs over shoulders and licked, sucked and fingered her pretty cunt with two fingers. She licked and bit Lori's clit.

Lori shook and convulsed. "Eat my pussy whore, and taste my juices," she screamed. A load of clear liquid flowed from Lori's snatch into Nieves' mouth. I brought Nieve and Lori a towel.

The loud speaker blared, "Number eighty-one and eight-two. Lori was still on the edge of the bed, when in walked the eighty-year-old man and his eighty-year-old wife. Both were scrawny and weak looking. They looked as they were quite good looking in the day. The wife had flat droopy tits, no ass, and a hairy grey puss. The man had thin white hair, a sunken chest and a flat ass. His uncut dick was flaccid but hung eight inches. His balls hung down long and droopy.

The lady told Lori to spread her legs. She complied and the lady knelt down and spit on Lori's puss and started licking and sucking. Lori was amazed on how turned on she was. She started to moan as the old lady stuck three fingers in her.

The old man was watching and stroking his cock. It was now rock hard at eleven inches. It wasn't as thick as mine, but it was substantial. The old lady quit munching and stood up. She instructed Lori to turn around, put her elbows on the bed, and arch her back. Lori did what she was told.

Lori was sexually excited, but she was not enjoying the stranger sex and onlookers. She was embarrassed and angry.

The old wife climbed on the bed and scooted so her scraggly cunt was in Lori's face. Lori licked through the gray pubes and found a sopping wet pussy. The old lady had a prominent clit. Lori licked her pussy and clit while the old lady panted and held Lori’s face down.

At this time, Lori felt a cock between her butt cheeks. The old man found her slippery pussy opening and drove his big cock in. Lori squirmed as his cock hit her cervix, then slid on by. He was pulling about halfway out and ramming it back in. He reached in with his thumb and applied her juices. He jammed his thumb hard into her asshole. He pumped in and out. There was another roar from the crowd.

The old lady screeched as she came on Lori's face. The old man let out a grunt as he spunked in Lori's pussy. To Lori's surprise, she enjoyed the old mans big cock. His limp cock fell out, and he pulled out his thumb. The old lady came around and sucked the ass juice off his thumb. They left the room to round of applause. Lori was embarrassed and grabbed a towel to clean up.

"Number Eighteen!" blared on the speaker. On the TV screen above had the title, ' Eighteen Year Old Virgin', across it.

A blonde, handsome young man walked through the door. He was still wearing his black robe and sandals. He was very tall at 6'6". He had broad shoulders and muscular arms and legs. He looked embarrassed to be in the chamber on display and by everyone knowing he was still a virgin.

Lori felt bad for him and walked towards him. Her small tits shook with every step. Her firm ass barely jiggled. She hugged his neck and got on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek. "I will make this easy for you Honey," she softly said.

Lori helped number Eighteen slip off his robe and sandals. He had a tight, firm body with a sexy chest. His cock was uncut and semi-erect at about five inches.

She reached down and put his cock in her hand. It grew fully erect to just over six inches. The girth was as big as mine. Lori fondled his massive balls and bent down and licked the head of his cock. Lori jumped back with surprise as a huge load of sperm shot onto her face.

A loud roar of laughter came from the crowd. The boy was embarrassed. I yelled, "Don't feel bad, she has that effect on me too!"

Lori hugged the boy and ushered him to the chair. She spread his legs and pressed into him. She inserted a tit into his mouth and allowed him to suck and lick her nipple. She did the same with her other tit. She took his hand, brought it to her pussy. He felt the wetness and inserted two fingers. He fucked her cunt with his fingers. She moved his fingers to her G-spot and told him to rub there. Lori started swaying her hips and was panting.

She quickly got him up, and she sat in the chair. She pulled him down to his knees. She placed her legs over his shoulders and pointed at her clit. "Lick here," she panted. He stuck his tongue to the juice covered clit for his first taste and smell of pussy. He seemed to enjoy it as he vigorously lapped at her clit and rammed two fingers into her pussy. Lori shuttered and oozed juice onto his tongue.

She jumped up and leaned over the chair. With glassy eyes, she looked back at the boy and begged, "Stick you dick in my cunt and fuck me hard."

The boy positioned the head of his cock at her pussy hole and pushed in. He felt the softness, the tightness, the wetness of a beautiful pussy for the first time.

He pumped his cock in and out at a fast pace. Lori used her expertise and squeezed his cock with her inner walls. She felt well stuffed.

amaracastillo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaracastillo

The boy shouted, "I'm sorry, I can't hold it any longer!" He was feeling embarrassed again.

"You are doing great, kid. Shoot your sweet cum deep into my pussy," she softy said.

He grunted and shot four big spurts of seed deep inside Lori. He kept pumping.

Feeling the boy filling her up with cum, she shuttered once again and had a tremendous orgasm. A roar and applause was again heard.

The boy gathered his belongings and hugged and kissed Lori on the cheek. "Thank you for being my first. I will never forget you Number Two," he said. This brought tears to her eyes as she watched his naked butt go out the door.

"Number sixty-nine, seventy, and seventy-one," blared. Written on the TV screen, 'Twins and Their Mom'

Lori sat on the bed cleaning herself while glancing at the door.

In walked the twins and their mom.

The twins were beautiful blonde young ladies, who were twenty-five years old. They had firm 38C boobs, a small waist, and a tight, curvy ass. They were 5'4". Their pussies were bald and had long, puffy lips. Their areolas were pink and small, with lengthy nipples. One was wearing a strap-on dildo that was ten inches long with a medium girth.

The mom was the spitting image of the twins. She was forty-eight years old. Her boobs were the same size but with a slight droop. The ass was just as firm. She was taller at 5'5".

As the three walked towards Lori on the bed, the mom grabbed my arm and pulled me along.

They positioned Lori standing at the foot of the bed. She was bent over, elbows on the bed, and ass out. They positioned me on my back, sideways on the bed in front of Lori.

Dildo twin went behind Lori and began fucking her roughly. They instructed Lori to suck my cock flaccid cock until it gets hard.

My dick became hard only after a few bobs of her head. The other twin moved Lori's head away and straddled my face. The mom climbed on my cock and rode me cowgirl style.

While Lori was getting pummeled from behind by the strap-on, she could smell, see, and hear the pussies that were taking her husband. She heard me moaning and grunting as I pressed my cock up into the mom's cunt. She watched the twin panting and issuing me instructions of where to lick and bite.

Dildo twin did not let up with her pounding. She stuck her middle finger in Lori's ass. Lori caught me sticking my middle finger in the mom's ass.

Dildo twin slapped Lori's ass with her free hand. Lori was grunting with every vigorous push of the dildo. Her eyes rolled up into her head as she shuttered and pushed her ass back hard. She squirted all over the dildo twin. The twin pulled the dildo out and bent over and ate Lori's ass out.

I removed my middle finger out of the mom's ass and fed it to Lori. The mom's tits were bouncing up and down as she came hard. She shook and screamed as her juices ran down my balls.

The other twin came quietly on my face, while the dildo twin frigged herself to an orgasm.

The mom pushed me off the bed and spread her legs in front of Lori. "Taste your husband's cum in my pussy," she ordered. Lori lapped up the cream pie. She tasted my cum and the mom's juices.

Lori stood up and walked over to the mom and tongued her mouth so that she could taste her daughter's pussy. Dildo twin stuck her middle finger that had been in Lori's ass in my mouth.

A roar and applause was heard as the trio walked out.

"The last viewing of the night, numbers, ninety, ninety-one, ninety-two and ninety-three," announced on the loudspeaker. The TV screen flashed, 'Four Burly Men'

Four barrel chested men wandered naked through the door. Three of them were 6'0" and one was 6'4". They all had hairy faces, chests, backs, and asses. The hair was jet black. Their bushes were long and curly. They looked like Vikings. Their necks, arms, chests, and backs were filled with tattoos. They all strode in with erections. The three shorter Vikings all had six-inch cocks with girths like a paper towel roll tube. The tall Viking's cock was seven inches and looked to have the girth of a soda can. It was plump. Ironically, he had a tattoo above his midsection that said, 'Coke Can.' We found out later that was his nickname.

Lori's eyes bugged out. She stared at me and shouted in her southern accent, "That inflated cock ain't coming nowhere near me."

The others had their nicknames tattooed on their chests; Thor, Hank, and Moose.

Coke Can grabbed Nieve and threw her over his shoulder as the others walked up to Lori.

Thor laid Lori down on her back on the end of the bed. He positioned her head to hang off the edge.

Hank spread her legs and stuck his cock at her pussy entrance. He began fucking her rough and fast.

Thor tea bagged her mouth with his hairy balls.

Moose grabbed both tits and pinched, bit, and sucked them.

While Lori was being manhandled on the bed. Coke Can was having his fun with Nieve. She was sitting on the love seat while he stood in front of her. He took his fingers from both hands and stretched her mouth wide as it could open. Coke Can began to insert his fat cock into her mouth. Once inside, he removed his fingers. Nieve is not a small girl, but her mouth was spread to the limit. He began thrusting his cock in and out. When it hit the back of her throat, that is as far as it would go. It was a good four inches in. It was so tight in her mouth that her teeth scraped his cock as it moved back and forth. Her eyes were leaking tears as she could barely breathe, and her jaw was hurting.

Coke Can pulled his dick out of her mouth. Nieve gasped for air. When she somewhat recovered. He slapped her face with his heavy cock.

Thor was now ramming his cock down Lori’s throat. Moose was roughly fucking her while Hank was sucking her tits. She was making a gurgling sound and grunting from the pounding her pussy was receiving.

Coke Can turned Nieve around, bent her over and pressed her face down into the cushion of the love seat. He fingered her to make sure she was lubricated. She was very juicy. He placed the head of his cock at her pussy hole and shoved it in about two inches. Nieve's pussy was stretched tight. "Oh, God! Oh, God! That hurts!" she pleaded. Coke Can began pulling out and slowly pushing it back in. It went in a little deeper each time as her box started adjusting to it. She was whimpering with each stroke. He eventually got balls deep. He commenced pounding her pussy. Her box had adjusted to his fat cock.

Thor came in Lori's mouth. Hank launched his load onto her tits as he jerked off. Lori was panting and kicking her legs about as she creamed on Moose's cock. He was not done yet and lasted another few minutes. He spurted stream after stream into her cunt.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Argh, fuck me faster!" Nieve now shouted. Coke Can shot his load as her orgasm squeezed his dick like a vise.

Nieve just laid limp on the floor. Coke Can walked over to Lori. His massive meat was still hard. He made her lick his cock and balls clean. He stood Lori up and bent her over until her hands grabbed her ankles. He spit on her starfish and jammed two bulky fingers in her ass. He fucked her ass roughly with his fingers. Lori was grunting and then started panting. She squirted all over Coke Can as she shuttered with a tremendous orgasm. He placed his fat cock onto her asshole that was open from his finger fuck. He rubbed the head so that the tip was inserted. Lori looked back at me in horror and started weeping. "Derrick, please no. I can't take his cock in my ass. You promised you would never let that happen. His cock will ruin my ass forever!" she desperately cried.

Coke Can slapped her ass hard and took his massive cock away from her ass. He laughed and said, " Psych."

The four strolled out the door to laughter and applause.

We three cleaned up and dressed. We trudged back to our suite. Lori and Nieve limped back, as their pussies were sore. It was after three AM. Lori was fucked for three hours.

Lori was mad as hell at Nieve and I. She enjoyed most of the actual sex, especially with the virgin young man. She despises being watched by strangers, let alone being screwed by them. She was livid that those blonde whores had sex with me without her permission. "We will talk again in the morning," she spat. We all fell fast asleep.

Lori was still miffed at me in the morning. Nieve and she seemed like best friends. We spent the day at the spa and swam in the indoor pool. We planned to just get a massage tonight after dinner. But when the concierge announced the viewing chamber event tonight, Lori changed our plans.

They announced the blonde twins and mom as the principal attraction. The theme was 'Forty Men and Three Whores'.

During the evening, Lori disappeared for a while, so we met up with her in the viewing chamber. This time, the three of us were just onlookers on the second floor.

The curtains raised, and the three blondes were already naked. In marched forty nude guys of all sizes and ages. I won't go into detail because this night lasted for over three hours.

At the end, the blondes were lying on the floor on their backs. They were bruised and reddened and had cum all over their bodies, hair, and face. All three holes of the women had had been filled by all forty men. They were choked, titty slapped, face slapped, pussy slapped and ass slapped.

Now, ten guys at a time were to piss all over the blondes until the ladies were covered in piss by all forty.

Lori enjoyed herself immensely, while seeing all the pain, and humiliation inflicted on the blondes.

The second group of ten were pissing on them now. The ladies had their eyes and mouths closed tight. Lori said, "Damn, looking at all that pee has made me have to go to the restroom. I will be right back." She left while Nieve and I kept watching.

The third group completed pissing on them and the fourth group stepped up. The blondes were soaked in piss. I don't think they were smart enough to fill out a rules sheet. so they agreed to everything.

The fourth group finished and backed away. They instructed the blondes to stay laying down as they were.

On the TV screen, the next stage flashed across the screen, 'Number Two's Revenge'.

Just then, Lori strolled through the door wearing her robe. She sauntered over to dildo twin and had one of the men force her mouth open. She dropped a big wad of her spit in Dildo's mouth. Lori and the man walk past the mom to the other twin. She slapped both sides of her face, had her mouth forced opened and spit in her mouth. She then stepped over to the mom. She back handed her in the mouth and slapped the mom's titties. The man forced her mouth open. Lori turned around, pulled up her robe past her waist and squatted over her face. Lori pissed in the mom's mouth. The mom started choking and coughing.

Lori walked towards the exit. We all thought it was over.

The blondes were then lined up and positioned on the side of the bed. Their elbows were propped up so their asses were sticking out. The mom was in the middle.

Lori laughed and said, "You bitches are going to get a good ass fucking."

"These guys already had our asses, and it was fun. You are a stupid cunt," laughed the mom.

Lori opened the door and three tall men walked in. They were all wearing full masks, white robes, white gloves, black jackboots, and a white cloak with a hood. Two were fit and muscular, and one was burly.

The mom shared, "We aren't intimidated by those shit heads. Are we girls?"

"No, mom," they said in unison .

The two tall men stepped behind the twins. They took everything off except the boots. There stood two magnificent black men. Twins as well. Their thick cocks hung halfway down to their knees. The flaccid uncut dicks were ten inches long.

Dildo twin yelled, "What are those men doing in here? They are not members and aren't allowed in."

Lori stated matter-of-factly, "They are Legacy Quests and I invited them."

"How are blacks Legacy?" the mom asked.

"Fifty-five years ago, the old couple from yesterday, traveled to Africa and held a gangbang party. The husband was tied to a chair as a willing cuckold. The wife was gangbanged by five large black men. Nine months later she had a beautiful mix raced baby girl, named Grace. She grew up and married the African Prince from the village where the gangbang took place. One year after the wedding, Grace had two beautiful black baby boys. Hence, Legacy," Lori explained.

The mom said, "You are not a member, so you can't invite them."

"I can if I get seven members to sign-off. Their grandparents, the four Vikings, and my sweet, virginal boy. That makes seven," Lori smiled. She blew a kiss and waved to the boy behind the glass.

Dildo twin shouted, "Mommy, I'm scared!"

The mom bowed her head and said, "We have to babies. We signed an agreement that had no stipulations. We will lose our estate and be fined two hundred thousand Euros."

Lori grabbed the horse-cock of the black twin that was behind dildo blonde twin. She used two hands. She rubbed the head on Dildo's pussy slit up and down. The cock grew hard another three inches. Its thickness increased as well. She pulled the foreskin back and rammed his cock into Dildo's tight cunt.

The black twin took it from there. He grabbed Dildo by the hips and started ramming hard in and out. She took all but two inches of that massive cock. She was crying as he was being rough and wearing out her pussy.

Lori then walked over to the other blonde twin and did the same thing with her black stud. His big cock had a slight curve and was a full twelve inches. I guess they aren't identical twins.

The black bull shoved his curved cock until it painfully bottomed out. He then pounded her with no mercy. The blonde twin was wailing and grunting with every thrust.

Lori looked at the scene with pride. She announced. "Now the ass."

Each black stud pulled their cocks out and placed them on both blonde twins sticky assholes.

Dildo twin cried out, "Mommy, please do something." It was too late. Both cocks were rammed balls deep on the first thrust. I guess those forty white cocks helped prepare their asses.

The black twins pounded hard into the blondes' juicy asses.

"Alright, next," Lori laughed.

The burly man walked behind the mom while she was looking over her shoulder, shaking. He disrobed quickly and it turned out to be Coke Can.

He was already hard, so he grabbed the mom's waist and rammed his coke can dick deep into the mom's ass. No warning and no lube.

She started crying hard as he pumped in and out of her very stretched asshole. After a minute, she passed out. She was only out for a few seconds, but realized Coke Can was fucking her pussy now. It was more painful than in the ass.

The mom was screaming now with every push. The blonde twins were crying and grunting. The black men were berating the blondes. Coke Can was chanting, "Take it, bitch, take it bitch."

Dildo was now being fucked in the pussy while the other blonde was still being pounded in the ass. Both black twins came at the same time. Deep in Dildo's pussy and the other blonde's ass.

Lori asked Dildo, "Did you learn your lesson, whore?" The twin was shaking and crying as she shook her head yes. Lori instructed her to get dressed and stand by the wall. The mom was still being fucked.

Lori walked over to the twin that had me eat her snatch. She grabbed her by the hair and lifted her up. She said, "Do not ever have my husband touch your black cock fucked cunt again. Do you understand?" The twin was sobbing while trying to wipe all the cum from her body. She shook her head yes. Lori instructed her to get dressed and stand by the wall.

Lori stood by the blonde mom and watched for another minute while Coke Can was still humping her box. The mom had to have been being fucked for over ten minutes. She noticed the mom's eyes rolled up in her head while having an enormous orgasm. Lori shook her head in disgust. Lori stopped them and pulled the mom to her knees. Coke Can crammed his dick into the mom's mouth and blew his load down her mouth.

The mom spat the cum out at Lori and shouted, "You are nothing but a white trash southern ignorant piece of shit. When I woke up this morning, I still could feel your husband's cum deep in my womb, you barren slut!"

That last part hurt Lori, and she teared up. But she sneered at the mom and said, "Boys, finish her off."

The black twins took turns making the mom suck her daughter's ass and pussy juices off their massive cocks. She choked and gagged. The black twelve inch curved dick shot a load of sperm down her throat.

The black straight dick twin lay on his back, and Coke Can picked up the mom and impaled her pussy onto the twin's cock. She sobbed as this was her first black cock.

While she was riding cowgirl with her big tits flopping up and down, the other black twin pushed her down and crammed his cock in her ass. Now she was being double penetrated by two monster black cocks. She was wailing and crying. Coke Can stuck his fat cock in her mouth again.

Her daughters were standing by the wall crying and mumbling together, "Mommy, oh Mommy, we want to go home." The blonde twins were ushered out the door. They stayed at the window and watched what was happening to their mom. They both thought she was getting what she deserved. A smile spread across their face as they watched her be double penetrated by the legacy twins.

All three studs blew their loads at about the same time. "Now you will feel their black seed deep in your womb and bowels in the morning. That's what you get when you fuck my man without my permission," Lori scolded. The mom had tears in her eyes, but she managed to just smile back, while Coke Can's cum dripped from her lips and the black twins seed dripped from her sore ass and puss.

Lori walked out to loud cheers and applause.

On the plane, we slept most of the way back home. I kept one eye open, just in case.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments