Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Tit for Tat! Double Trouble And Their Sister

"My wife and I play sexual games to get even."

25
5 Comments 5
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Author's Notes

"We live in a prominent area in the South. I (Derrick) am a strong 6'3" redhead with a slight Irish accent. I own my own construction company. Lori (my wife) is 5'8" with long curly red hair with a cute southern accent. She is a meteorologist at a local TV station. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She has long legs, a firm ass, and mid-size perky breasts with pink nipples. I am forty and she is thirty-five. We have been married for twelve years. My cock hangs at six inches and is a thick erect eight inches."

It has been over four years since our last game. We took a break since the Kirk debacle. It is time to get back into the game.

I have been reading online about BDSM. Honestly, I have been chatting as well. I met a group online that has a house near our town. The house is set up to have guests come in and submit to a little fun.

Other than spanking and mild bondage, Lori and I have not delved too deep into this genre.

I convinced Lori for us to go check out a swinger’s club that I read about in the nearby town. I convinced her to let us look around and see if there were any couples that we would like to get to know better.

I was dressed casually in slacks, a collared shirt, and a sports coat. Lori was wearing a flowery sundress. The dress exposed her freckled shoulders and accentuated her small boobs.

At the door, we met the manager of the house. He let us into the foyer, where I read the disclaimer and signed it. I handed it to Lori, and she signed it.

We walked around and mingled. There were about twenty couples present. There were male couples, female couples, and man and woman couples. We had conversations with nearly all of them when a trio team caught Lori's eye.

There was a short blonde woman who looked to be in her forties. She had enormous tits, a thin waist, and a wide ass. Her face was gorgeous.

The two males were fraternal twins. They were shorter than Lori at about 5'6". Their body type was thin and fit, like a runner. They had jet-black hair that they wore slicked back. They had very handsome faces. Their ages were late thirties or early forties.

We sat at a table and had a few drinks with them. We told them all about us. The lady's name was Gretchen and the twin's names were Edward and Stanley.

Gretchen asked Lori, "How deep into BDSM are you, dear?"

"Not very much. Just a little handcuff play and spanking." Lori said.

Edward asked, "Then why are you here, hon? This is a BDSM social gathering. We want to play with you and your cute hubby can watch."

Lori looked at me with daggers in her eyes. I smiled back at her and said, "Oops!"

Lori was super competitive regarding our little game. She stared at me and smirked. She then turned to the trio and said, "All right, I will play with you on one condition. This jerk here gets stripped naked. He shall be gagged and bound in a position to watch everything. Every time he gets a boner, he shall receive ten lashes. Deal or no deal?"

I laughed, and we all agreed.

Gretchen reached into her bag and placed what looked like a dog's collar attached to a leash around Lori's neck. She instructed Lori to stand and take off her shoes. Lori complied. Gretchen then slipped the sundress off Lori. Her bare tits were exposed, but she had on a black thong. Gretchen said, "Do you want me to pull those off of you or do you want to do it?"

"Oh, you do it, babe." Said Lori.

Lori was now naked in the middle of the room with over forty people. No one seemed to care, as they were all in various stages of dressing. Ed and Stan started taking my clothes off. Now I was fully naked.

Stan took our clothes and put them in a locker. He then went to the manager and asked if room twelve was available. He received the key. Gretchen pulled the leash and led Lori to room number twelve. The twins and I followed.

The room was about twelve feet by twelve feet. There was a medieval stock by the front wall. There was a multi-level shelf that was on the right wall. It had all kinds of whips, clamps, ropes, dildos, butt plugs and many other items for binding, inserting, and inflicting pain. A sex swing was hanging from the ceiling. There was a set of gravity boots hanging. There was a massage table with wrist and ankle restraints. There was a contraption that would hold you spread eagle while standing. Lastly, there was an armless chair.

Gretchen placed me in the stock. She had me lower my head into the neck hold and place my wrists in the wrist hold. She lowered the top and locked it on the end. I was bent over at the waist with my ass sticking out. She stuck a balled up bandana in my mouth and applied duct tape over it. Gretchen went to the shelf and picked up a small butt plug. She applied lube to it and insert it into my ass. I had never had more than a thumb in my ass. It hurt like hell going in.

The twins spread Lori’s arms and legs and fastened wrist and ankle restraints so that she was standing spread eagle. A large butt plug was shoved in her ass. A remote control egg was inserted into her vagina. Ed placed a velvet blindfold over her eyes.

Gretchen said, “We will be back in a little while. We must get changed and snort some cocaine.” As they were leaving, she pressed a button on the wall and the egg in Lori’s twat vibrated at a quick pace.

Lori did not mind the butt plug, as she had had a few big dicks in her ass before. The vibrating egg was driving her crazy. She was panting and shaking. Her head was thrashing around, and her nipples grew hard and pointy. She came hard, but she was not getting any relief as the egg did not stop.

I noticed her cream dripping down her thighs. My cock grew hard to its full eight inches. I was hoping it would subside before the trio came back.

Our tormentors came through the door after being gone for fifteen minutes. Gretchen pushed the button on the wall and the egg shut off. Lori was already exhausted as she had cum three times.

Gretchen was suited up in a blue full latex body suit. Her bare tits stuck out holes. Her eyes, nose and mouth had hole openings. Her blonde ponytail stuck out the back of her head. The ponytail had many beads tied to strands at the ends, her pussy and ass were exposed though an access hole.

The twins were wearing chaps, so their asses were exposed. The chaps had a removable cod piece in front. You could not see their cocks, but their balls were hanging out. Leather straps crisscrossed their chests and backs. On their heads they had a leather mask that covered from above the mouth and up. It had nose and eye holes. Ed's was black and Stan's was red.

Ed noticed I had a boner. So, he grabbed a riding crop and some rubber bands. He placed the bands around my ball sack so that they were pinched. He took the riding crop and gave me a quick ten hard lashes on each cheek. Red welts grew on my ass. I had tears in my eyes. Lori heard the whipping, but she did not know what really was going on.

Gretchen said to Lori, “You will only address me as Madam and my brothers as Master. Lori knew the drill and replied, “Yes, Madam.” The mask was taken off Lori. Gretchen placed a clamp on each of Lori’s nipples. Lori winced in pain. A clothes pin was placed on her tongue. They pulled her hair back into a ponytail and tied it off. Stan pulled the tail hard, and Lori’s head jerked back.

Stan took the egg out of Lori’s wet pussy. He laughed when he noticed the puddle of juice on the floor. He then grabbed a twelve inch thick dildo from the shelf. He inserted it slowly into Lori’s cunt. She has had thicker cocks in her pussy. But Stan started ramming it deep until it hit bottom. As Stan worked the dildo, Ed stuck three fingers in Lori’s mouth. The clothes pin was still clamped to her tongue. Gretchen was marking Lori’s tits with bite marks; Lori was in pain in multiple places. Although she was in pain, she came hard again as the dildo rubbed her clit as it advanced in and out of her pussy.

MissTsWorld69TS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MissTsWorld69TS

Ed took the clothespin off Lori’s tongue and spit in her mouth. He said, “Are you enjoying yourself, slave girl?”

Lori said, “Yes Master, very much.”

“Do you want more?” Gretchen quipped. “Beg me.” She yanked down on the leash.

“Please Madam, punish me more at your pleasure.” begged Lori.

Gretchen walked around to Lori’s backside and pushed Stan out of the way. She lashed Lori with a whip that had six lashes with knots in the end. She marked her back and her ass. Lori was crying after the second lash.

Ed took the nipple clamps off. Both he and Stan sucked and bit her nipples.

I just looked on. I was hoping a would not get hard again.

They released Lori from the contraption and placed her in the sex swing. Her legs were spread so her pink pussy was exposed. Her knees were up high as her calves hung down. Her head hung down to Gretchen’s’ crotch level. They raised the chair to Gretchen’s shoulder level. Gretchen started eating out Lori’s pussy. She sucked her clit and stuck two fingers and rubbed her G-spot. As Gretchen bit Lori’s clit, Lori squirted all over Gretchen’s face. She walked around and told Lori to lick her face clean. Lori said, “Yes Madam.” She tasted herself and enjoyed the taste.

Gretchen stood up and lowered Lori down so that her face was just lower than Gretchen’s cunt. She squatted on Lori’s face. “Eat my pussy, whore,” she demanded. Lori stuck her tongue into Gretchen’s sticky cunt hole. It tasted pungent. Lori could taste piss, as Gretchen’s pussy did not smell very fresh. Gretchen laughed, “I had four guys' cum in my snatch yesterday and have not cleaned up. My brothers came in my pussy this morning,”

Lori gagged and coughed. Gretchen had an orgasm, and it dripped into Lori’s mouth.

Ed and Stan both took off their cod pieces. Lori looked over her body to see what they were packing. She laughed. They had the smallest dicks that she had ever seen on a grown man. Their dicks were hard, but they were only as thick as my thumb and only about one inch long. They were both circumcised.

Ed said, “We know we got small cocks, but when women ask, ‘Who are you going to please with that small thing?’ I say, ‘Me bitch’.” Both he and Stan laughed.

Ed walked up to Lori’s pussy and stuck his little dick in. Stan put his little dick in Lori’s mouth. Gretchen walked over to me and noticed my big cock was hard. She knelt under me and slapped my cock a few times. She then took my cock and sucked it.

Ed was really pumping Lori’s pussy hard. She could not feel it in her pussy, but it was rubbing her clit nicely. Lori’s head was upside down, sucking hard on Stan’s dick. It barely got past her teeth. She worked her tongue to give him maximum pleasure. Unfortunately, she could taste Gretchen’s stale pussy on his tiny dick. Stan came quickly, as Lori was excellent at giving head. Stan’s spunk tasted surprisingly good to Lori. Ed came into Lori’s pussy at a small dribble.

Gretchen sucks cock well. I busted my nut down her throat. She coughed as it was a lot of cum, Gretchen stood up and smacked my ass bare handed. She reddened my ass for over a minute. She then ripped off the duct tape and pulled out the bandana from my mouth. She put her pussy in my face and made me lick it. I gagged while I licked her pungent cunt. She turned around and had me lick her asshole.

When she was done with me, she walked over to the shelf and strapped on a fat, long dildo. She walked over to Lori and rubbed her pussy with the end. Then she pulled out the butt plug and asked, “What hole do you want me to pound, my slave?”

“Please fill my pussy with that big plastic cock of yours, Madam.” Lori begged.

Gretchen slipped the dildo in until it hit Lori’s cervix. Lori grunted and pleaded, “Fuck me hard my Madam.” Gretchen pulled it out and slammed it back in. She pumped faster and harder. She slammed it so hard that it hit Lori’s cervix and slipped past it. Lori came once again. This time letting out a primal scream.

They lowered Lori and released her from the swing. Her legs were shaking, and her juices dripped down her legs. They helped her walk to the chair. She laid across Gretchen’s lap. Ed put his little dick in Lori’s mouth. Gretchen smacked her ass and alternately stuck her finger in her ass. Stan attempted to fuck Lori in the ass, but his little dick could not get past her butt cheeks. He just jacked off with two fingers until he came on her ass. Ed came into Lori’s mouth. He tasted just like Stan, except less spunk.

Lori stood up and was placed with her ass in the air and head in the chair. Gretchen asked, “Slave, what hole do you want me to fuck this time?”

“Please fuck my ass, Madam.” Lori pleaded.

Gretchen scooped up some of Lori’s pussy juice and smeared it on her ass and on the dildo. She leaned over Lori and slipped the dildo in. It was easy, as the butt plug had opened her sphincter up. She slipped it in until about eight inches was inserted. Lori moaned and winced as it was tighter the further it slipped in. Gretchen slowly slid the dildo out till the tip was back near her opening. Lori pushed her ass hard so that the dildo was fully impaled. With that, Gretchen was pumping fast and furious into Lori's ass.

I was mesmerized watching Lori's ass being banged by a ten-inch dildo. I did not notice that Ed had strapped on a thinner eight-inch dildo. He stepped behind me and pulled out the butt plug. It made a popping sound when the thick part pulled out of my sphincter. He ran lube over the length of the dildo. He placed the tip at my asshole and slowly slipped it in. It did not hurt as badly as thought it would. It felt like the inside of my ass was getting massaged. Ed started a steady pump. As I was getting used to the dildo in my ass, Stan walked up and stuck his little cock in my mouth and ordered me to suck it.

It was a tiny cock, but it was the first one I ever sucked. It was the first dildo in my ass. I shot my load onto Stan's feet. Ed pulled the dildo out. Stan slammed his dick in my mouth and held it there as I felt a splatter in my mouth. I have tasted cum before, but not with a dick being in my mouth.

Gretchen pulled the dildo out of Lori's ass and preceded to deep lick her ass. While she was eating her ass, she fingered Lori’s pussy with three fingers. Lori shook and her eyes rolled up in her head. She squirted clear fluid onto Gretchen’s hand and arm.

They released me from the stock. Lori and I held hands as we walked naked out the door. We both had welts on our bodies and cum all over us. When we got out the door, we hugged our naked, worn-out bodies together and had a long kiss.

We got dressed and got in the car. Lori looked at me and smiled. "That was so much fun. Those were the tiniest dicks I have ever seen." Lori declared.

Published 
Written by MacFun123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments