Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curiosity 3

"A friend in need, of porn stars"

82
21 Comments 21
3.2k Views 3.2k
10.0k words 10.0k words

Tina had barely shut the bathroom door when two beauties joined me in bed. Lisa and Rachel snuggled up beside me and kissed my cheeks. Lisa caught my eye. “That was amazing and I don’t have to ask you if you enjoyed it. Admit it. You had fun, didn’t you, Baby?”

I nodded. “She is an amazing young woman and a pure joy to be with. Thank you both for making that happen. It was a wonderful experience.” 

Rachel grinned. “Would you do it again?”

I nodded. “Yeh, I would, and that scares me a little. I can tell that she’s very special. I'm drawn to her.”

Lisa gave me a stern look that she didn’t mean. “Hey, there’s no reason to worry. We know that you love us. We both think she’s awesome. If you want to be with her, then be with her.”

“You don’t understand, honey. I really like her. The sex is wonderful, but I can see it becoming more than that if I’m not careful.”

Rachel rose up and looked at me. “So? You love Lisa, and you fell in love with me. That worked out just fine, didn’t it? Give the girl a chance. Who knows what the future might bring? You need to realize, though that she is young, and she may not want more than some sexy fun.”

Lisa raised up and gave her wife a kiss. She looked down at me. “Anyway, the night is far from over. I expect that little filly isn’t done with you yet.”

Rachel patted my arm. “Not to worry, dear. We’ll find something to keep her busy while you recover.”

When the bathroom door opened, I decided it was my cue to climb out of bed and do something with my life. Right now, that meant I needed to hit the shower and get something cold to drink. Tina came back into the room and smiled at me warmly. I kissed her lips on my way to the bathroom. I paused just inside the bathroom door and snuck a peak. I wanted to see how she interacted with my wives.

Tina saw them on the bed and immediately dove between them. Rachel and Lisa held her close as she smiled happily. “I don’t know how to thank you for sharing him with me. No one has ever made me feel that good before. He’s a wonderful man, and I hope you let me be with him again.”

Lisa kissed her cheek. “He likes you too.”

Tina grinned happily. “That makes me so happy! Do you know what else would make me happy?”

Rachel shrugged. “Nope.”

Tina tilted her head up and kissed Rachel’s lips. She then turned to Lisa and did the same. “Being with both of you.”

It was on after that. I watched happily as my wives introduced Tina to an all-girl three-way. It took all of my willpower to tear myself away and get in the shower. They were past the preliminaries and well into the serious stuff when I passed through the bedroom on my way for that cold drink.

I brought cold water to the bedroom on the first trip and returned with the wine and a cheese tray on the second. My timing was pretty good. When I arrived with the wine, they were a lovely mess gulping down their water. They took off for a group shower while I took the time to change the bedding. I knew it would be a mess again, but wet sheets are cold and so unnecessary. Washing sheets isn’t that big of a deal in the modern age.

I poured the wine and sat down in the comfy chair by the window. I was staring out the window, oblivious to the view, with my mind on other things, when the three of them walked back into the room.

Tina walked over and immediately climbed onto my lap. Her naked little ass trapped my rapidly rising cock against my stomach. Rachel handed her a glass of wine, and she took a sip. She looked into my eyes. For the first time since I’ve known her, she looked pensive. “Tina? Have I done something to upset you?”

She shook her head. “No, Baby. It’s just that I’ve never had an experience like this before. My feelings are all over the place. I keep imagining things that I can’t have. Don’t worry, I’ll be fine.”

I wanted to hug her close when she said that to reassure her, but I didn’t think that was a good idea at the time. “I’m very sorry if things went too far. You are so very beautiful and such a pure joy to be with that I probably misread the signals. I hope that you still want to be friends.”

She chuckled ironically. “You are adorable. You didn’t go too far at all. If anything, I want to go farther. My feelings right now are a bit scary.”

Lisa was sitting on the bed nearby, sipping her wine. Her hand was caressing Rachel’s leg when she spoke. “Talk to us, Tina. What feelings?”

She hesitated for the longest time, and I wondered if our evening was going to end on a sad note. Tina looked at me and studied my eyes. When she spoke, her gaze never wavered, and that told me she wanted to be totally honest. “Since the first time I met all of you at Finnegan’s, I’ve thought you were awesome. You are so happy together and so much fun. I dream of one day having something close to what you have.

“I’ve fantasized about you three a lot, especially you, Gary. You’re a good-looking guy, which doesn’t hurt, but it’s how you are that gets to me. You are kind and funny, you treat Lisa and Rachel like they are the only thing in the world that matters, and you’ve treated me like an equal even though I’m a lot younger.

“Rachel and Lisa are super-hot, and of course, I had to wonder what kind of fun stuff you guys were doing in bed. I thought you must be special to make those two get all giddy when they’re around you. God, I lost track of the number of times I flicked my bean fantasizing about you three, especially you, Gary.

“I was thrilled when Lisa asked me to come home with you. Even then, I didn’t believe anything would happen. I was okay with that. I wanted to hang out with the three of you as much as possible. I would be happy if we were friends and nothing more. When Lisa and Rachel asked me if I might like to fuck you, I thought my head would explode. Would I? Oh, fuck yes!

“Well, we did, and it was beyond my wildest fantasies. I knew you would be nice, and I figured you must be pretty good in bed, considering that you’re keeping two beautiful women satisfied. What happened blew me away. I’ve never had sex so good and so loving.

“So now I’m feeling things. I know I need to stop because you guys have your relationship and don’t need me interfering. My problem is that I don’t want to stop. I also know that tonight has been amazing. The excitement of it all has made me emotional. I’m sure I’ll be fine in a few days. Right now, I want things I can’t have.”

Rachel put a hand on Tina’s arm. “I agree that you need to take a few days to process tonight. Your feelings will likely mellow a bit after time has passed. It’s very important that you take the time to think things through and talk to us honestly about your feelings. We care about you, Tina, or you wouldn’t be here. Tonight was very special to us, too. Tonight doesn’t have to be the end of it if you don’t want it to be.”

I kissed her lips gently. “The last thing we want to do is hurt your heart. Whatever you decide, it’s important that you talk to us. Take whatever time you need, and don’t hesitate to call or come over. No matter what happens, we are friends. Okay?”

She nodded hard as her eyes teared up. She buried her face in my neck. “You guys are so great.”

I reached out to Lisa, motioning for Tina’s wine glass. She handed it to me, and I handed it to Tina. “If you want to stop it’s totally fine with us, Tina. If you want to just hang out and let us enjoy your company, that would be great. Or… I would like to point out that there are fresh sheets on the bed, and we could always use the help getting them all wet and sticky.”

Tina looked down at her wine glass for a moment. She raised the glass to her lips and tilted her head up. The most mischievous grin I’ve ever seen lit her face. Her empty hand found my cock. “I believe you owe me a load in my mouth, mister.”

Not being one to argue with a naked woman on my lap, I took a sip of my wine and shrugged. “Oh, we’ll get around to that, I suppose. I’m more interested in the journey than the end.”

Rachel laughed. “Oooh! Look who’s getting all philosophical and shit!

Lisa rested her chin on her hand. “Please, oh master philosopher, tell us the meaning of it all.”

I gave Tina a long-suffering look. “You see what I put up with? They don’t worship me like they should. I’m afraid spankings are a distinct possibility.”

Lisa sat up, looking all stern, “You’re absolutely right, Gary. Assume the position. Rachel and I will get started just as soon as we find that damn paddle.”

Rachel stood up excitedly and started looking around. “We can always use his belt.”

Lisa nodded. “Now there’s an idea.”

I looked at Tina. “They’re kidding, really.”

I looked at Lisa and Rachel in mock fear. “You are kidding…Right?”

I set my wine glass down and took Tina’s from her hand. I set it down next to mine and winked at Lisa and Rachel. They moved toward me with their hands out and evil looks on their faces. Lisa nodded at Tina. “You probably should move. This isn’t going to be pretty.”

Tina had the strangest look on her face. She wasn’t sure whether to laugh or be concerned. Her confusion was just what we needed. When Rachel and Lisa were within reach I pushed Tina into their arms. “Take her! I’m outa here!”

Tina’s head spun to look at me in shock. I had my hands in the air as if I was surrendering. It worked like a charm. By the time Tina realized she’d been had, my wives had her on the bed. She started to say something but Lisa stifled it with a hot kiss while Rachel started in on her tits. I was chuckling as I crawled onto the bed between her legs.

I kissed my way up her legs and planted my face in her delectable pussy. The three of us worked her over pretty well. After her third orgasm, she weakly tried to push us away and we let her. She lay there like a living doll-shaped wet noodle. I don’t think I’ve ever seen someone so utterly spent and so blissfully happy about it.

We took our turns giving her soft kisses until she got her breath back and determined that her arms and legs would in fact work again. She got to her feet and grabbed her wine glass. She poured half a glass of wine down her throat and gave us a devilish grin. “Payback is going to be so much fun.”

She sauntered into the bathroom and left us grinning like idiots. We freshened our glasses and took our own turns in the bathroom. Tina settled in the chair by the window while Rachel, Lisa, and I sat on the bed. We sipped our wine quietly for a while, each of us lost in our own happy thoughts. Tina perked up, then looked shy. “Can I watch you guys make love? Would that be okay?”

I threw my hand up in the air. “Great! That’s just great! I’ll never get it up now!”

Lisa and Rachel laughed, set their glasses aside, and dove for my cock. They had me achingly hard in seconds. After that, we kind of forgot that Tina was there. We’ve been together long enough now that we move together very well. The movement between partners was seamless and natural. We’re not trying to break any bedroom gymnastics records. We give each other love and pleasure. At times it’s fast and at times it’s slow, but it’s never rushed.

The switching around also gives me a moment to get a grip on a pending orgasm. If I didn’t pull out once and a while and stop the sensations I wouldn’t last long. Rachel or Lisa could make me cum in no time if I let myself go. The two of them together are so damn magical that I’ve learned to back off for a moment rather than give in to the sensation. My stamina comes from strategy and willpower, not genetics.

I’d just fucked my amazing wife Lisa into a stupor and was lying on the bed holding Rachel’s head while she brought me to the brink when I heard Tina call out, “Hey! That’s my cum! At least share it with me!”

Rachel snorted out a laugh which in turn made her spit my cock out and that was all it took to get Tina on the bed like a shot. She was kind enough to share my cock with Rachel and I can’t say I minded in the slightest. I reached out and clasped Lisa’s hand and let myself go. Tina took the first shot greedily and let Rachel have the second. Lisa slid down the bed and dove in for the third. The rest just kind of dribbled out the end and they bumped heads trying to get at it.

I chuckled tiredly as they rubbed their heads and did a quick rock-paper-scissors. Tina was giddy that she won and got busy with her tongue until the cum was gone and my groin was a wet mess. Somehow we managed to stagger to the bathroom, shower, and get ready for bed. Five minutes after we left the bathroom we were snuggled in bed and fading into sleep.

I woke up in the morning by myself which shocked me. Normally, I’m up first unless Lisa or Rachel’s movements when one of them wakes up get me up as well. I rolled out of bed and did the normal morning stuff before going to the kitchen. I desperately needed coffee and something to eat. Lisa and Rachel smiled at me as I walked into the room. A rush went through me at the sight of them. Their loving expressions, their sheer beauty, and the crazy, but undeniable, fact that they love me sent a thrill through me. Coffee didn’t hold a candle to the energy that they gave me.

I poured a cup anyway and sat it on the table. I gave them each a good morning kiss before sitting down and picking up my cup. “I take it that Tina left?”

My wives looked at me with a twinkle in their eyes and I braced myself for one of their devious plans for me. Lisa sipped her coffee as a deliberate delaying tactic. From the look on both their faces, I quickly figured out that nothing was wrong, Lisa was enjoying messing with me. I smirked at her and pretended to get interested in my phone.

“Fine, you’re not as easy to stir up as you used to be, Gary. Yes, Tina left and she promised to stay in touch.”

Rachel chuckled. “Yeh, no doubt. That girl is smitten with you, Gary.”

I looked up from my phone. “It’s not only me she’s smitten with. She is very much into both of you as well and I certainly don’t blame her for that.”

I pondered for a moment and decided to address the issue head-on. “What do you two think? Is she confusing a hot night in bed and real love?”

They shook their heads at me in disappointment. “What?”

Rachel gave me a stern look. “Even you aren’t that oblivious. The girl has it bad for you and I think, she’s beginning to get that way for all of us. The question is what happens next?”

I nodded. “What you are really asking is what do I want? My top priority is us. What the three of us have is everything to me and I will protect it with my life.

“That being said, I think she is someone that’s important to us. She’s a pure joy to be around and she adds to all of our lives. I don’t know what form our relationship with her will take. Maybe she’ll be a friend, or maybe she’ll be something more. I’m not worried so much about us as I am about her. She’s young with a lot of life and love ahead of her. I don’t think it’s good for her to be in a committed relationship with us at this point in her life. By the same token, I have concerns about casual sex with her if she’s seeing other people. The last thing any of us need is an STD.

“It’s really up to her to let us know what she wants. After that, we have to decide if we want what she wants.”

Lisa looked relieved. “I admit to feeling a bit inadequate around her. She’s so young and beautiful, so full of sexual vitality, and so smitten with you. I don’t want to lose you to her and at the same time, I want us to see how things go.”

I took Lisa’s hand, then took Rachel’s as well. “She’s pretty amazing and I do have feelings for her. It’s not love yet, but it could be. That will never change how I feel about both of you. You are my love and my life. There will never be a day that I love you less or someone else more. Never.”

Rachel gave me a loving smile. “I know that and Lisa knows it too in her heart. The thing is we both know the real Gary and we’ve been lucky so far that other women haven’t figured it out. Tina has, and it’s more than a little threatening.”

I shook my head at how ridiculous that was. “You two are amazing and any man with half a brain would want you. I live every day wondering when you’ll wake up and move on to someone who can give you more than I can. I don’t deserve one of you. How can I expect to keep the love of both of you?

“I live with that every day because I cannot imagine my life without you. I will gladly live with that hanging over my head if it means I get to spend the smallest portion of my life with you. I refuse to let the future I’m sure is coming ruin my happiness now.”

Lisa patted my hand. “You didn’t have these doubts before. What’s causing them now?”

I looked at her in shock. “Wow! I guess you never knew. Honey, I’ve felt this way since the day I told you that I loved you. You have always been the perfect woman to me and I know for a fact that I’m far from the perfect man. I’m okay with that. I’m happy as I am but I have no delusions about my status as maybe a seven. You’re both tens and you haven’t met your male equivalents yet. When you do, I’ll be a pleasant memory at best. “

Rachel looked pissed. “I won’t fucking have it! Do you hear me, Gary? I won’t fucking have it! I won’t have you degrading yourself. Who are you to judge what my ten is? I fucking decide what my ten is, just as Lisa does. You’re my ten and you don’t get to say you’re not! Now stop being all mamby-pamby. Where’s that self-confident stud that we love?”

I raised my hands in surrender. “Yes, dear. I did get a bit carried away and I apologize…”

I pointed a finger at my wife, “But, Lisa started it!”

Lisa shook her head. “Yeh, I kinda did, didn’t I?

Rachel squeezed our hands. “Look, this love we have is still growing and every day it grows stronger. I truly believe now, after all my doubts about myself, that you both love me. It’s not only that you love me, really. It’s that you love me deeply and completely.

“None of us knows what the future will bring but when you think about it, what are the odds we’ll end up apart? I think they are infinitesimally small and I refuse to waste my happiness on worrying about it. I might as well worry about what I’m going to do with the billions of dollars of lottery money I might win.

“The real problem as I see it, is there is a new person that we all find attractive. Suddenly, the potential for deep feelings outside of our throuple is real and that can feel a bit threatening. I argue that it isn’t at all. I trust both of you to protect my heart and you know you can trust me to do the same. Accept that we are going to be just fine and that our concern should be for Tina.

“This is all brand new to her. I doubt she’s been in a relationship with a fully mature adult in her life. I would be amazed if she has ever had sex like last night. I believe last night opened a new world for her and it is likely the euphoria of great sex has heightened feelings she already had. This is all very intense for her and we need to be very careful. Giving her a few days to think things through was the right thing to do. The ball is in her court now. I think we should continue to treat her as our dear friend and let her take the next step. We can decide what we want when we truly know what she wants.”

I tried to think of a funny comment but came up dry. Sometimes funny falls flat. “I love you, Rachel. I also think you are absolutely correct. I would like to add one thing, though…”

I looked into Lisa’s eyes. “No one will ever replace you in my heart.”

I turned to Rachel. “And no one will ever replace you in my heart. That’s the promise I made to both of you when I told you that I loved you. I meant it then, and I mean it now.

“The fact that I can honestly say that to both of you should tell you that hearts have plenty of room. There is no need to kick someone out because someone new showed up. As far as Tina goes, let’s play it by ear and always together.”

It was three days before we heard from Tina. She called Lisa and that pleased me. The young woman was proving to be much more mature and intuitive than I expected. Lisa invited her over for dinner since it was Tina’s night off.

She showed up and I immediately realized that I had wasted a ton of time worrying about nothing. She was her usual bubbly self and we had a lot of fun at dinner. We settled in the living room afterward. Lisa led Tina to the couch and sat her in the middle. Rachel sat on Tina’s other side and within a few minutes, the three of them were snuggled together, perfectly content. I got up and grabbed the quilt and tucked them in. I left the room long enough to grab my camera and managed to capture a few images of the three of them before they caught me.

I settled back in the recliner while the three cuties on the couch talked around the real subject for a while. Tina was happy as a clam. “I’ve been thinking about you all constantly since we were together. I want you to know that I still can’t believe you guys want to be friends with me. I’m not going to question it because I’m loving it. Speaking of love, I’m really sorry if I worried you about that. I care about you all very much, but I know I’m not in love with you. Well, not yet anyway but I think it will happen. I mean, if it's okay with you guys.

“I don’t want to mess up you guys and if I think for one second that I’m not making all of us better by being here, I’ll leave and you’ll never see me again. Just cause’ I like to have fun doesn’t mean I can’t think seriously. I’m a lot stronger than I look.

“Like, for example, I know that you three belong together, and I’m not part of that. I may never be, and that’s okay. I want to be with you and see where my life takes me. Friends with benefits work for me just fine. If that changes, I will let you know.

“I mean, well, think about it. I’m twenty-one years old and there are a lot of hot guys out there. I kind of think there’s one that’s perfect for me. I’ll know it’s him when he meets you and sees what I see. If he doesn’t get it I’ll know he isn’t the one. It’s simple, really.”

I smiled gently at her. “I’m impressed, Tina and I’m happy that you are thinking about your own future. There is something we need to discuss that affects us all. You are on your journey of discovery, and we all wish you well with that. We care about you, and your happiness is important to us. The guys that will be trying to get in your pants? Not so much.

“Those guys won’t necessarily have your best interests at heart. They certainly won’t care about ours. If you’re going to have sex with us, you’re going to need to be damn careful about STDs. I’m not trying to force you to commit to exclusivity to us, but if you’re going to be having sex with other people, we can’t take the chance. Do you understand my concern?”

The smile had left her face, leaving no doubt in my mind she was taking me very seriously. “I would never put any of you at risk. I think you’ve figured out by now that I love sex. I’m not stupid, though; I’m very careful about whom I have sex with and how I have sex with them. You’re the only man I’ve ever had sex with and not used a condom. Ever.”

Her revelation shocked me. I will admit that it made me feel special. Of course, she had to go and ruin it.

“I know you’re safe. You guys are in a committed relationship. I know you, Gary. You would never fuck around on Lisa and Rachel. Just as they would never fuck around on you.”

Lisa’s face went pale, and Tina didn’t miss it. “What? Am I missing something?”

Lisa nodded. “Yeh, a while back, there was a thing that happened at the spur of the moment. We got tested afterward, but I had a scary few days. I found out since then that the others involved are pretty exclusive, but not always so, and they get tested regularly.”

Before Tina could start probing for details, I added my two cents. “Things can happen. You may meet someone who sweeps you off your feet, and the next thing you know, it’s morning, and there’s not a used condom in sight. All we’re asking is for you to be honest with us. If something happens, please ensure you get tested before sex with us again.”

Tina’s face lit up in that wonderful smile of hers. “So, let me make sure I understand. You still want to put that big fat cock of yours in my pussy and make me cum so damn good?”

MelaniWels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MelaniWels

She turned her head toward Lisa. “And you still want to sit on my face and eat my pussy?”

She turned the other way to look at Rachel. “You too?”

We all nodded exuberantly. Tears formed in Tina’s eyes. “I was so scared when I got here tonight. I just knew you were going to break things off with me. Now you’re telling me that you still want me. I’ve never been so happy.”

She started bawling her eyes out. Rachel and Lisa hugged her close while I sat there in confusion. If she’s so happy, what the hell is she crying about?

I decided that the loves of my life had a handle on things and would educate my ignorant ass when they got around to it. They managed to get the tears to stop with the judicious application of hugs and kisses. When Lisa and Rachel released her from the group hug, she was off the couch and on my lap in an instant. She threw her arms around my neck and hugged me so tightly that I was having a bit of difficulty breathing. Then, she kissed me, and I forgot how.

A very pleasant while later, she came up for air and smiled sweetly. “I promise I will be very careful. I will never lie to you or hide things from you.

A mischievous look crossed her face. “For the sake of transparency, I need to tell you I’m mid-cycle. How about you guys?”

I groaned internally because I’m not dumb enough to groan out loud. Rachel could sense my discomfort and, of course, piled on. “We’re both about a week ahead of you. I’m sure we’ll match up before too long.”

Then the three of them started in on what kind of birth control they were using, their favorite tampons, and so on. Between the three of them, they were yanking my chain so hard I was getting whiplash. Fine! I can play that game. “I don’t suppose you guys would be interested in a graphic description of my last bowel movement?”

Rachel waved a hand at me in dismissal. “Typical male, all grossed out by girl stuff.”

“Hey! That’s not fair. I’m not grossed out. I just don’t see the need to know the graphic details. I can’t help you with any of that stuff; I can’t affect it, and I sure as hell haven’t experienced it.”

I saw Tina wink at Rachel. I braced myself for an extended period of teasing. There is a downside to having three women in your life.

Tina put on an obviously fake serious face. ”Would you pick up tampons for me when you go to the store?”

I shrugged. “There’s a post-it note on the refrigerator with Lisa and Rachel’s preferred brand and size. Just add yours to the bottom.”

Tina let out the cutest little huff of frustration. “Damn, I thought I had him!”

This conversation needed re-directed, and I knew just how to do it. I laid a lip-lock on Tina that had her grinding on my lap in no time. A few minutes later, we made our way to the bedroom, and I got my revenge. I edged the poor girl until she was ready to scream before fucking her brains out. She didn’t seem all that upset about her punishment.

 ~~~~~{}~~~~~

We took Tina with us on our next outing to True Colors. We didn’t know what her views were on the gay community, but I figured that considering how readily she had sex with my wives it wouldn’t be an issue. She took to the place like a duck to water.

Tina had been spending time with us for a few months by this point. We couldn’t have been happier. Saturday night the four of us made our way to True Colors.

We saw Anna and Deb sitting at a table with a married couple and took a moment to introduce Tina. They were quite smitten with the petite beauty, but I could see that they were occupied. We settled at another table. I was in the restroom a bit later when Anna walked in. She quickly reassured me that the couple knew about the appendages that had surprised me on that fateful night months ago.

When I returned to our table, one of our newer friends was talking animatedly with the girls. Jennifer, who went by Jen, is a freelance videographer and always has an interesting story to tell. This evening, her story got interesting in a hurry.

Jen had a lucrative contract to document a male stripper competition being held at a resort in the Bahamas. She had two local strippers who were supposed to accompany her to the competition. “So, the guys are good to go. They’re around here somewhere and I’ll introduce you when they decide to sit for a while. Anyway, my money wasn’t going to be made so much in documenting the competition. I was going to video the dancers interacting with a couple of women during the competition. The idea was that the women would be vacationing without their husbands at a resort. The two women were perfectly innocent and had no idea that there was a male stripper competition scheduled during their vacation.

“My job was to video the interaction between the vacationing wives and the strippers they discover have overrun the resort. It would have been some great fantasy, and I know I would have made tons of money off the still shots and video. I reserved rooms at the resort, paid the male strippers and the female models an advance, and signed a contract with an adult studio. Everything was on track. I was looking forward to a great payday.

“Then, those ignorant bitches took the money and ran. It was the stupidest move I’ve ever seen. They took the advance I gave them and took off. I’m going to let my lawyer deal with them. The problem isn’t the money those dumb cunts took. My problem is my commitment to the studio and all the cash I’ve got invested in this. If I can’t deliver on that contract, I’m done. I’ll lose everything because a couple of stupid bitches lost their ever-loving minds. There is no way I can replace them on such short notice. The shoot is supposed to start on Monday. I’m totally fucked. So, here I am, drinking what will probably be my last dollars’ worth of alcohol and hoping oblivion will take me through Monday when my world ends. Cheers!”

I was pondering her story and noticed Lisa and Rachel giving each other significant looks. It didn’t take a rocket mechanic to figure out what they were thinking. It didn’t take a whole lot of thought on my part to decide to follow their lead, either.

Rachel abruptly stood. “Jen, would you give us a minute? I think I might have an idea.”

Jen nodded and studied her drink, lost in her misery. Rachel motioned for Lisa and me to join her and we went outside to talk. I decided this was as good a time as any to get the vape pen out. I suspected we needed to be a bit mellow for this conversation, and I wasn’t wrong.

Rachel put a hand on her hip and gave Lisa a smirk. “I know you’re thinking what I’m thinking. I think we should offer to be her models. We’ve wanted to go on vacation, and this would be a fun way to do it. Everything is paid for, so we’ll get off pretty cheap.”

I smirked at both of them. “Yeh, I’m sure saving money is the main reason. Cause’, you know how strapped for cash we are. Which is to say not at all. You both are positively giddy at the thought of hanging out with a bunch of male strippers. Especially since you’ll be getting naked with them. There is no doubt in my mind that you will both get your brains fucked out if we go on this trip. I don’t have a problem with that.

“What I do have a problem with is going on vacation with my wives and spending it alone while they go have fun. That doesn’t give me a warm and fuzzy feeling. Or do you want me to stay home while you two go?”

Rachel pressed up against me. “First of all, we aren’t going anywhere without you, so get that idea out of your head right now. Second of all, I’m not ruling out the possibility of some sexy times, but neither of us is going to forget the man we love.

“Still, if we do this, Lisa and I will be tied up modeling for a lot of the time. Why don’t we take Tina with us? She can keep you company when we’re busy with the shoot.”

I chuckled. “Yeh, that will work.” At least until Tina gets an eye full of those hot strippers.

I wasn’t going to hold my wives back. This sounded like a great once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for them. I wanted them to enjoy it. Was it my first choice for vacation fun? Nope, not gonna lie, I figured I would be on my own for most of it. Still, their happiness is worth it to me. I certainly wasn’t going to hold Tina back from the fun, either. As young and hot as she is, she’ll have her pick of hot studs.

It seems like time has flown since this all started. It had been nearly a year and a half since Lisa and I had met Rachel, and while our awesome sex life looms large in my mind, we had spent many days just being people who loved and cared for each other. I knew in my heart that the only way to keep my two loves close to me was to let them go. I wanted their lives to be full of joy. Our sexual adventures gave them that joy. I was done letting my insecure side hold any sway over me. If the worst were to happen and they both moved on to someone new, then that was what they both needed, and I would let them go. I would die inside, but I would let them go.

I chose to focus on the adventure and also decided to focus more attention on my ab crunches. We were going to be surrounded by very fit men. I was bound and determined to hold my own. “So? What are you waiting for? Go talk to her.”

Rachel hesitated. “But, we don’t know if Tina can go.”

I shrugged. “It doesn’t matter whether she goes or not. You and Lisa want to do this, so let’s do it.”

I put an arm around each of them and pulled them close. “Look, you two. I love you more than life. I think this will make you both happy. That’s all the reason I need. Whether Tina goes or stays won’t change that.”

That got me a group hug, and both cheeks kissed. We separated and held hands as we walked back to the table. When we sat back down, I reached out, took the drink out of Jen’s hand, and set it down out of her reach. “Jen, are you sober enough to listen to an idea we have?”

She snorted. “Hell, I just got here. That’s my second drink you so rudely confiscated. Spill your idea or give me back my drink. Better yet, give me back my drink, then spill your story.”

So, I did. She nearly choked on her drink when I offered up my wives to replace her models. Her eyes got huge. She looked at Lisa and Rachel in question. “Is he blowing smoke up my ass?”

Lisa and Rachel grinned at her and shook their heads. Jen looked back at me. “Are you fucking kidding me? Of course, I want them! Hell, if I’d known they were interested, I would have asked them first. Lisa and Rachel are way hotter than the fuckin bitches I hired. Plus, there is the added benefit that we’re all friends.

“This is so fuckin awesome! Please tell me this isn’t some cruel joke.”

I shook my head. “Nope, not a joke. We need to go over the details. I’m sure we’ll have lots of questions.”

A huge grin lit her face. “Well, no time like the present! The plane leaves tomorrow afternoon.”

Half an hour later, Tina, Jen, and her two stripper friends, Ken and Scott, were sitting at our dining room table going over the itinerary. Our flight would be interesting. Our transport was primarily a cargo jet with seating for twelve passengers and no cabin crew. It was going to be louder than a normal plane, and we would have to take care of ourselves. That wasn’t a big deal, in my opinion. We could bring our own snacks and drinks.

The plan was to start on Monday filming my wives as they played giddy married women who had arrived at the resort to discover a male stripper convention. Scott and Ken would introduce themselves, and the seductions would begin. Jen made it clear that she wouldn’t push for more than Lisa and Rachel were willing to do. I laughed. “I don’t think that will be much of a problem.”

I looked over at my wives significantly. Jen chuckled as she followed my gaze. At the moment, both were having a difficult time keeping their eyes and hands off our stripper guests. The attraction was obvious, and the heat was building between the four of them. It wasn’t a matter of if. It was a matter of when. “I have one big concern, and that’s STDs.”

Jen nodded. “That’s a big one for everybody. The strippers are tested upon arrival at the resort and every day that they are there. The same goes for any guest at the resort. Everyone staying there is involved with the convention, making it much easier to manage. If anyone comes up positive, they’re sent home immediately.

“Birth control is another matter entirely and is the individual's responsibility. Condoms are not required otherwise.”

Tina was sitting there with huge eyes and a ton of questions. I stood, took her hand, and led her down the hall to the bedroom. Once behind the closed door, I gave her all the background I had. “Sarah suggested you go to keep me company while they do their thing. If you go, I expect you to have fun, and it doesn’t have to be with me. I’ll be just fine on my own.”

Tina shook her head in exasperation. “If you think for one minute I’m leaving you to do whatever, you’ve lost your mind. I get to go to a tropical resort for the first time, all expenses paid, and I get lots of alone time with you. There isn’t a stripper in the world that would tempt me away from you and me time. You better believe I’m going!”

Then, she hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist, put her lips on mine, and stuck her tongue down my throat. That pretty much took away any doubts I might have had. When our lips parted, she gave me a huge grin. “Take me back to the kitchen. I need to say goodbyes before I go pack my stuff.”

She made no attempt to get off me, so I walked down the hallway with my little sexpot clinging to me. Lisa and Sarah broke out laughing as soon as we made our entrance. Tina kept her legs clamped around my waist and leaned over to grab her phone. She called out to everyone, “I’m gonna go pack. Please pick me up on your way to the airport.”

She grinned at me. “Let’s go, my mighty stead!”

I walked her to the front door while everyone laughed behind us. I opened the front door and waited for her to get off. She just looked toward her car and waited. I didn’t try to hold back my laughter as I walked to her car, both hands cupping her ass, hoping my neighbors would see me carrying the little hotty. By now, my neighbors were well aware of my relationship with Lisa and Rachel. They either accepted it or they didn’t. I didn’t care much either way, but I did enjoy the grins of my more progressive neighbors across the street as I set her on her feet.

I opened her car door, and she tilted her head up to give me a hard kiss. “That should hold you until I need my stead again. Next time, we’ll do that without our clothes on. I can ride your saddle horn.”

I watched her drive away before turning to go into the house. My neighbor Bill and his wife waved. Bill called out. “You’re my fucking hero Gary!”

His hot little wife Deb grinned and stared at the raging erection bulging in my pants. She winked at me. “Yeh, Gary. Maybe we could get together for dinner or something soon. You can share your secret to success with me.”

I grinned at her lasciviously. “That could take a few hours. What would your poor husband do while he waited?”

Bill grinned. “Oh, I don’t know, but I’m sure I could find something interesting to do with Lisa and Sarah.”

I nodded. “We’re leaving on vacation for the week. I’d appreciate it if you would keep an eye on the house. Let me know when you want to get together after we return. I’ll have the paramedics on standby for the occasion.”

We turned toward our houses. I immediately turned back around to watch Deb’s cute little ass as she walked away. She knew I was watching. She turned her head to shoot me a grin while wiggling her amazing ass.

I meandered back inside and found everyone finishing up in the kitchen. Jen and the strippers left a few minutes later. My wives were smiling happily up at me between sips of wine. I headed toward the garage. “I’ll bring in the suitcases so we can get started packing.”

Lisa looked like the cat that ate the canary. “Just bring the carry-on bag for Rachel and me. We can put our toiletries and makeup in it.”

I paused. “What about that other little stuff? You know, like clothes?”

They both giggled like two pre-teens. Sarah held up a finger. “Well, as international models, we rate free clothes and the suitcases to carry them in. Jen bought everything the models would need; amazingly enough, the models are our sizes. Oh! Don’t bother packing swim trunks. Jen’s going to hook you up with the latest in men’s swimwear.”

I groaned. I just knew that they were going to saddle me with some skimpy little dong thong that would struggle to keep my cock contained. I decided to sneak some board short trunks into my suitcase just to be on the safe side.

A van picked us up around eleven on Sunday. An hour later, we were taxiing in the rented jet. The seven of us had plenty of room in the cabin. We were barely off the ground before I started pouring Margaritas from the two-gallon jug I had brought. Outside of announcing our pending landing, we never heard a peep from the flight crew.

Half an hour into the flight, everyone except Jen and me was asleep. Jen motioned for me to follow her to the back row. We settled into the seats as I waited for her to tell me what was on her mind. It didn’t take long. “Are you going to be okay with this, Gary?”

I decided to have some fun with her. “Okay, with what?”

“You know. Your wives being naked with strippers.”

“WHAT?

“The hell they are! You had better turn this plane around right now!”

She looked so totally shocked that I couldn’t maintain the façade. “I’m yanking your chain, Jen. I expect nudity will be the least of it.”

She leaned back in her seat and shook her head. “Okay, first of all, I thought you were a nice guy, and now I find out that you’re an asshole. You about gave me a heart attack!”

I grinned. “I wouldn’t mind giving you a bit of CPR.”

Her face turned beet red. “You are a smooth one, Gary. Seriously, are you going to be all right with some softcore posing and video?”

I nodded. “Of course. We all knew that from the beginning. It’s a bit late in the game to bring it up now.”

“What about more serious stuff like oral sex?”

I nodded. “Anything else?”

“What about fucking? What about fucking more than one guy? What about girls?”

“It’s entirely up to Lisa and Rachel. I’m happy if they are happy. That being said, I don’t want them at risk. Do you have security handled?”

She nodded. “I do for all the shooting. When we’re not shooting, we’re pretty much on our own.”

I gave her a look. “Let me get this straight. We’re going to a resort full of horny male strippers where you will be filming my wives doing sexy things, some of which will be in view of the guests. What do you think will happen when all those horny people see my wives walking around when you aren’t shooting? I’m good with them doing their thing but I am definitely not good with them being at risk. Every dick in the place is going to want to get close to them. I don’t want to spend my vacation fighting off the idiots that can’t take no for an answer.”

She patted my hand, which I found to be a bit patronizing. “Relax, Gary. More than half of the strippers are gay, and most of the others are in relationships. At this level, what they are doing is a career, and they take it seriously. Bad behavior will get them bounced from the competition.

“Still, you have a good point, and I don’t want anything bad to happen. Let me text the security team when we get on the ground and see what I can arrange. I really do care about all of you. I can’t tell you how grateful I am that you saved my project. Hell, you haven’t saved it. The three of you have made it more than I ever dreamed. I can’t wait to get your hot wives in front of the camera. They have a presence the models I hired couldn’t come close to on their best day.”

We talked for a while after that. It was nice to have a private conversation with her without the club trappings. I had always liked her public persona. I began to find her very attractive as I got to know the real person a bit better. It doesn’t hurt a budding friendship if the new friend is a hot forty-year-old with a rocking body.

I knew she didn’t realize it, but her hand was gently stroking my thigh as we talked. She was looking into my eyes and giving me her undivided attention. Our conversation had turned to automated responses to questions neither of us was paying attention to. I shrugged internally, Fuck it, go for it. I tilted my head forward and slowly moved closer. I wanted to give her plenty of time to turn her head away. She didn’t, and our lips met. It was a sweet kiss of hello between us. A kiss that said, “I’ve decided that I like you a lot; you’re beautiful, and I want to touch you.”

At least, that’s kind of how it went in my mind. I have no idea what she was thinking, but I sure know how she responded. That hand that had been gently rubbing my thigh had slipped onto my crotch and was squeezing my rising erection.

I let her play for a bit and ended our kiss. I wasn’t about to take things further without my wives knowing ahead of time. If it happened, it would happen. I wasn’t in a rush. It would be wise for me to wait and see the desire build or dissipate before we did what we both wanted to do.

She sensed me backing off. “You are a kind man, Gary, and that makes you even more attractive. If things work out, I could have fun with you. I really hope things work out. Even if they don’t, I love being around the three of you. I’m good with whatever makes all of you happy.

“Still, I have to say, I like what I’m feeling.”

What she was feeling was my painfully erect cock. I laid my hand on hers and squeezed it gently. “As much as I would love to see where this goes, I think we need to wait. Believe me, what I just said makes me want to give up my man card because you are one very attractive woman.”

She smiled at me. “You won’t be with me without Lisa and Sarah’s approval... Fuck, you are so damn adorable, and you have such a nice fat cock. You’re making me crazy, and I love it. I promise I’ll behave, for the most part.”

I was looking forward to the part that wasn’t the most. Our conversation turned to her project. She gave me an overview of various scenes she wanted to start with. Depending on Lisa and Rachel, she also had other scenes in mind. Scenes that went beyond softcore by a mile or so. “Am I going to be allowed to be on set?”

She leaned back and looked at me. “Of course. Actually, I might have use for you. Have you ever considered starring in a pornographic movie?”

I had to laugh. “Really? Why on earth would you think of me as a porn star?”

She shrugged. “Granted, you’re not the typical porn guy, and maybe that’s what makes you special. You have a killer body, from what I can see. You have the equipment for it, and those blue eyes of yours make my knees weak. I have no proof you would be good in bed, but the fact that those two practically drool over you says a lot… Would you consider learning how to strip?”

Huh? “I’ve never really thought about it, but, sure, why not? Lisa and Rachel might get a kick out of it if I don’t make a total fool out of myself.”

She gave me a quick peck on the lips. “I’ll get Ken and Scott to teach you. If you can pull it off, I have a ton of ideas. Let’s keep this our little secret for now. It will be so much fun for you to surprise Lisa and Rachel.”

I had doubts that I would learn how to strip in the time we had. It was likely that I would make a total fool of myself. Still, I was sure that Lisa and Rachel would love it if I tried. Worse case, they would get a good laugh at my expense. I decided the smart thing to do was enlist Tina as my co-conspirator. She could provide a woman’s point of view while Ken and Scott taught me the technical stuff. I did have a few things going for me. I’m in great shape, love to dance, and am pretty good at it.

We landed and spent the next two hours loading everything and driving to the resort. Our arrival required more cat herding before Lisa, Rachel, Tina, and I made it to our suite. Jen had arranged a two-bedroom suite. She took one room while the four of us shared the king bed in the other. It was going to be a bit crowded in bed, but we were used to snuggling together and were perfectly happy with the arrangements. Ken and Scott shared a room just down the hall.

I had barely started unpacking when my girls got all giddy with excitement. They wanted to change and put their feet in the crystal blue Caribbean. Jen had other ideas. She walked into the room and let out one of those shrill whistles that a person knows from childhood or never learns. I never learned, and I can’t say I feel a hole in my life because of it. It did serve her purpose, though. It got our attention.

“Lisa and Rachel need to come with me. We going to get the preliminary shots out of the way. We won’t be needing Ken and Scott for this part. It’s mostly a bunch of clothing changes and scene-setting shots. This is the grunt work part of it I want to get out of the way.

“Gary, you’re welcome to watch, but it will be boring as hell. If you would prefer to enjoy the resort, I can text you when we are finishing up We are going to be at it for a few hours.”

Her wink clued me in. “I think I’ll pass on watching for now. Tina and I can explore while you guys are busy.”

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments