Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curiosity 6

"It's time for Gary and his loves to attend their movie premier"

59
12 Comments 12
2.9k Views 2.9k
9.9k words 9.9k words

It had been a few months since we returned from vacation when my phone went off. I was sitting at my desk when Jen’s happy voice put a smile on my face. “To what do I owe the pleasure of this call, Jen?”

“It’s done! Once the distributor saw the rough cuts, they were all over the editing. I know it’s been three months, but that’s a fast turnaround for two movies of this quality. I’m so fucking excited I can hardly stand it.”

My smile got bigger. “So, what’s the plan?”

Her giddy laugh made my day. “Premier party, of course! This Saturday at True Colors. It will be by invitation only, but all the regulars will be invited. We have the place from opening to closing. Please tell me you and the girls can make it. It won’t be a premier without you.”

Tina's residency at the hospital was the first thing that occurred to me. She had started a week after we returned and was working ungodly hours. We had barely returned from vacation before moving her in with us. Lisa, Rachel, and I were doing everything possible to make her life easier. “I’ll have to check with Tina. She’s in her residency. When she’s not in surgery, she’s working emergency. I’ll check with her and get back to you as soon as possible.”

We caught up a bit, then let each other go about our business. I was first in the door that evening. I poured a few fingers of single malt and settled on the back deck to wait for the arrival of my loves. I shook my head at the wonderful strangeness of my life. Tina’s revelation about her education and pending residency had been a pleasant surprise. When Rachel, Lisa, and I talked about it, we decided we weren’t all that shocked. We knew there was much more to Tina than her vivacious sexpot persona. Our time with her had revealed depths that were the basis of our relationship. We loved the sexpot but were in love with the deeper person.

Lisa made it home first and joined me on the back deck with a glass of wine in her hand. I stood, took the glass from her hand, set it on the table, and gathered her in my arms. We fell into a long and very pleasant kiss. I loved seeing her hardened nipples when I handed her back her glass. She took a sip and gathered herself. “Hello to you too, dear. Do you have any idea how good it feels when you welcome me home?”

“Do you have any idea how good it feels to welcome you?”

I wanted to kiss her again, but I knew that if I did, we would be all over each other. Rachel would come home and find us in bed, where she would quickly join us. None of those things were unwelcome, but I did have news to share. I wanted to get that out of the way before we distracted each other. “When is Tina due home?”

“She’s working twelve-hour shifts and won’t get home till around three in the morning.”

I nodded. “Do you know when she will have some time off?”

“Yeah, she finishes up Friday morning and doesn’t return until early Monday. She’ll be in surgery all next week.”

“So, she’ll leave for the hospital early and be home for dinner. That’s great news!”

Her look was questioning. “I’ll admit that it is good news. What makes it great news?”

I smirked and took a sip of my scotch. “You’ll have to wait until Rachel gets home.”

Lisa picked up her phone and began texting. She set her phone down a few minutes later and sipped her wine. “She should be here shortly.”

I raised an eyebrow in question, and she waved a hand at me. “You know how focused she gets at work. Sometimes, she needs a reminder that it’s time to come home.

“I might have hinted that you had something to tell us. I figure that right about now, her panties are soaked, and she’s trying not to get caught speeding.”

“How did she get from me having something to tell her to wet panties and speeding?”

Lisa’s hand stroked my arm. “Because, Hubby, your surprises are always so much fun. Neither of us knows the details, but we do know sexy fun times are coming.”

I shook my head and put on my disappointed face. “Wow, are you guys going to be let down. You should probably text her back and tell her I wanted to discuss the remodel.”

During evenings and weekends, I had been working on the expanded bathroom. That had grown into a bedroom expansion. The last few nights, two of us slept in the living room while the others slept in the guest room. I was highly motivated to get the job done. I missed our group snuggle, among other things.

I took the last sip of my drink and stood. “Well, I’m going to change and get started. I’m sanding the drywall tonight. I’ll paint tomorrow night, and we can move back in on Friday. I’m taking that day off so I can meet the delivery guys bringing our new bed.”

I loved the confused look on her face. “That’s it? You stir shit up and just walk away?”

I held my chuckle until I started changing my clothes in the workout room. I was in the master bedroom, draping plastic and taping it down, when Lisa and Rachel walked into the bedroom. I pretended I didn’t see them until they put their hands on their hips in exactly the same way, at exactly the same time. I stifled my laugh, but they picked right up on the fact that I was shaking with suppressed laughter.

Rachel gave me a wry grin. “Spill it, mister! We’re on to you now.”

I turned and shrugged like it was no big deal. “I don’t know what the big deal is. You two need to pick up the bathroom faucets tonight, or the bathroom won’t be finished in time for us to move back in here.”

They just stared at me and waited. “Well, there is one other little thing. Hardly worth mentioning.”

Two feet began tapping the floor, and the glares started. “Okay, fine…”

Rachel stomped her foot. “Dammit, Gary! Stop fucking with us and spill it!”

I dropped the pretense and walked over to them. I gave Rachel a steaming hello kiss and let her go before she lost all patience with me. “I talked to Jen today. The movies are finished and ready for distribution.”

They were very excited, but not so excited that they didn’t see the other shoe about to drop. Lisa gave me her patented fake glare. “Don’t make me ask you again. You’re facing a spanking as it is.”

The chuckle I started faded out when I saw the look on her face. I had a strong suspicion she was serious about the spanking. “Okay, okay, relax. I’m getting there. You know what happens when a new movie is released. Jen is holding a premiere party at True Colors on Saturday. It’s invitation-only but includes the club regulars. All of our friends will be there.

“I’m sure that Ken and Scott will be too.”

I loved seeing that flush of arousal. “I imagine there is a possibility Zach and Trent will attend as well. I’ll leave it to you two to tell Tina. I’m sure the three of you will have things to do before Saturday.

“Oh, one more thing. Don’t worry about what to wear. Jen has it handled.”

I grabbed the tape and waved toward the door. “Now, if you will excuse me, I have a mess to make.”

I practically pushed them out into the hallway before taping the plastic down and sealing them out.

They were both grinning when Lisa got in her parting shot. “You are definitely getting a spanking.”

Oh, she seems serious! I’m not sure my ass could survive the three of them. Let’s hope I can get enough ‘atta boys’ to make up for this ‘you fucked up’ before they get another paddle.

I wasn’t too concerned about them finding the first paddle. Lisa had bought one at the local sex store when we returned from vacation. The three of them had a great time threatening me with it until it disappeared. The paddle found its way through my bandsaw several times, and I doubted that they would find the pieces in my scrap bin. That wouldn’t stop her from buying another one. I knew I was on borrowed time. I suppose if it’s important enough to them, I’ll let them spank me, but I’m not looking forward to it.

I looked like a ghost even after vacuuming as much dust as I could off my clothes. The sanding was done, the room was vacuumed, and ready for paint. I wadded up the plastic from the door, tossed it in the trash, and turned to leave the room.

A cloud of drywall dust burst into the air when the lithe redhead landed on me. Her arms flew around my neck, and her legs wrapped around my waist. “Hey, Baby! They sent me home early!”

I had questions, but her mouth on mine put them on hold indefinitely. It had been two weeks since we did more than share a hug and a kiss on her way out the door or on her exhausted way to bed. I missed her Koala imitation, her warmth, and her body. I let her know through our kiss how much I had missed her.

She let my lips go and gave me a look that made my heart melt. “Lisa and Rachel told me about the premiere. I’m so excited. We have more important things to consider right now. You need to take me to bed.”

“I would love to take you to bed. What about Lisa and Rachel?”

She shrugged. “They’re kind of busy looking for something. I don’t suppose you know what happened to the paddle that Lisa bought? Do you?”

I gave her my best innocent look. “I can’t say that I do.”

She grinned. “I noticed how you worded that. You know she’ll just buy another one, don’t you?”

“God, I hope not. Why can’t she be obsessed with feathers or something?

Tina laughed. “Now, there’s an idea! I’ll have to mention it to the girls.

“But that’s for later. Take me to bed, Gary. I need you.”

I didn’t really think Lisa and Rachel were busy searching. They were giving Tina alone time with me. I cannot describe how wonderful it is that the women in my life have reached their own understanding. I’m never made to feel like I let one of them down by being with another. They calmly and affectionately ensure all of us get what we need. If one of us was the slightest bit jealous or feeling unwanted, our relationship would never work. It took all of us to keep our love strong. I didn’t consider that work, I considered it a calling.

Tina and I had a wonderful interlude. Our souls had missed each other. I made love to her gently because that’s what we both needed. Our coupling was as much about reconnecting as it was about sex. I couldn’t help but notice she was moving gingerly when we snuggled. “Are you injured, Tina?”

I was confused. Our lovemaking had been gentle. I rolled over and turned on the bedside lamp. I turned back and saw the bruise on her side. It looked like she was hit hard enough to bruise her ribs. I couldn’t for the life of me figure out how she managed to make love to me. “What happened, Tina? Who did this to you?”

“That’s why I’m home early. I was walking down the hall in the ER when some drugged-out huge dude burst out of an exam room. I saw a cop lying on the floor in the room as he threw the other one into the nurses' station. I was only a couple of feet from him when he swung and hit me. I woke up on the floor. I got checked out, and my ribs are fine. It was more of a slap than a punch.

“The head of ER sent me home because I had lost conscience for a few minutes. The hospital can’t risk having an ER resident who might have a head injury treating patients. I’m really okay, Baby, just a bit sore.”

“You’ll be a whole lot sorer in the morning. I’ll give you a massage and ice for that bruise. Let’s get those muscles relaxed before they stiffen up.”

She chuckled. “I have to say that I’m feeling pretty relaxed right now. You have a magic cock.”

“Not that magical. Come with me. We’re going to get you into a hot bath before your massage.”

I picked her up gently and carried her into the new bathroom. The shower wasn’t done yet, but the soaking tub was fully functional. I set her on her feet long enough to start the water and add the bubbly stuff. I held her gently while the tub filled. “How’s your head with this? I know you’re strong-willed, but that was a traumatic experience. You should talk about it, maybe get some professional help.”

She hugged me and kissed my chest. “You’re all the therapy I need. I will also visit your two specialists, just to be sure.”

“My two specialists?”

“Yeh, dummy, Lisa and Rachel. There isn’t a thing this world throws at me that the three of you can’t get me through.”

I picked her up and set her down in the hot water. “You relax, and I’ll be right back.”

I left her to soak and went looking for my wives. I found them in the kitchen. “Don’t get excited, the worst is over. Tina’s home early because she was attacked at the hospital. She has a big bruise on her side and was knocked out for a short time.”

Of course, both women were on their feet and ready to run to Tina’s side. “Hold on a minute, please. She’s soaking in the tub. I think we should take her some wine and dinner. When she’s ready to fall asleep, she’ll be ready for her massage. I don’t want her to be stiff and sore in the morning.”

Lisa and Rachel were on a mission now. Lisa went to talk with Tina while Rachel helped me start dinner. Lisa came back, and Rachel left with wine and some fruit. When Lisa and I walked into the bathroom, Rachel was feeding Tina blueberries between kisses. Within moments, Lisa was feeding her dinner, Rachel was refilling her glass, and I was gently massaging her temples.

A tear ran down her cheek. “You make my heart so full. Thanks for taking care of me.”

Kisses and caresses followed. Rachel and Lisa gently washed her and helped her out of the tub. I had the towel waiting and gently dried her off. A few minutes later, she was in bed, on her stomach, while I began her massage. She was sound asleep when I rolled her onto her back. An occasional soft moan was her only response as I completed her massage. Lisa wrapped the ice pack in a soft towel and braced it against Tina’s side with a pillow. She would have the bed to herself tonight. None of us wanted to risk bumping her in the night.

I think what we did for her helped, but the fact that Tina is in remarkable shape was probably the deciding factor. She moved a little stiffly in the morning but was fine by lunch. I was relieved to see that the bruise hadn’t turned colors, indicating a deeper injury. She wouldn’t be modeling swimsuits professionally for a week or so, but she’d be fine. She would be an awesome swimsuit model if she had the time. She’s exhibitionist enough to enjoy it if she did.

By the time Saturday rolled around, Tina was doing fine. She still had a bit of bruising on her side, but nothing too glaring. I’m sure there would be questions at the club if anyone saw it. What the hell am I thinking? Of course, people will see it. My wives will be strutting their stuff and will likely end up naked before the evening is over.

I couldn’t believe that they ganged up on me and made me wear a tuxedo. Lisa was carrying an overnight bag when we left the house for the club. “What’s the bag for, Babe?”

She shrugged. “Just some clothes in case we want to get more casual later in the evening.”

I saw the smirk on Rachel’s face. “Okay, what are you guys up to?”

Lisa stopped and gave me The Look. Any guy that’s ever been in love knows what The Look is. Every woman ever loved has one, and her man has a Pavlovian response to it. First, there’s the ‘Uh Oh’ stage, followed by the ‘What the fuck did I do?’ stage. Next is the ‘I hope she’ll forgive me stage’ followed by the ‘Oh, that’s it? I can talk my way out of this’ stage. Then reality hits when we realize that she’s having a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

The best response is, “Yes, dear.” Followed by, “You’re absolutely right, dear, and I’m very sorry.” Only a young guy is dumb enough to argue her point. It doesn’t matter if she has a good one or not because she’s serious as hell and won’t be buying anything you’re selling. You can be right, or you can be happy. I choose happy every time.

“Consider yourself lucky, mister. We didn’t find the paddle, and Tina talked us out of buying another one. Go along to get along. You copy?”

I snapped to attention and gave her a crisp salute. “Yes, Mam!”

Rachel chuckled. “I will admit you look pretty good saluting in that tux.”

I looked at Tina, but she refused to acknowledge me. I knew I was in for it then. She always takes my side. I grinned at my wife. I didn’t know what she had planned, but whatever it was would be fun.

I suppose I should take a moment to describe what my wives were wearing. To put it succinctly, there was a hell of a lot more flesh showing than was hidden. Lots of cleavage and the slightest lean forward revealed nipples. That same lean would reveal some stunning ass flesh. Climbing onto a bar stool would instantly reveal the lack of panties and the tops of the pull-up stockings they all wore. They were smoking hot!

My neighbor and his wife were outside and made a beeline for us. Bill walked up and shook my hand. “Wow, just wow! You guys look amazing. What’s the occasion?”

Tina, having no filter whatsoever, told him. “We’re going to the premier party for the movie we made.”

Debby was looking me up and down with interest. “You guys are in a movie?”

Tina, of course, told her. “Yeh, we made a porno on vacation.”

Bill practically fainted. “I gotta have a copy of that, man! You gotta hook me up!”

I held up a finger and turned around to go back into the house. I found what I needed on the kitchen counter and walked back out. I handed the two invitations to Bill. “Here you go. It starts in an hour at True Colors. You know where that is?”

Bill looked surprised. “The gay bar?”

“Yep, fun place too. You’re not afraid of catching gay, are you, Bill?”

“Oh, no, not at all. Come on, Debby. We need to get changed.”

I chuckled as they turned to leave. “No tux required. Wear something comfortable that you don’t mind finding on the floor later.”

Debby shot me a grin and gave her ass a shake as she walked away. My three loves were standing there looking like sex goddesses, but Debby didn’t hesitate to flirt. I love a confident woman.

Rachel looked over at Lisa. “We are so going to fuck her.”

Lisa nodded. “Yeh, we are, and that gives me an idea. Hubby aint bad either.”

My pants got very tight as I watched my girls get into the limo Jen had arranged. I had resolved to keep my alcohol intake to the minimum but couldn’t resist drinking a glass of champagne during our ride. I’d never been in a limo before. The experience wouldn’t be complete without sipping on champagne.

We arrived at the club, exited the car, and two rather huge gentlemen held the doors for us. As we walked through, the two men looked at my wives with admiration. The one on the right looked at me and smiled. “You have to be Gary. Zach told us how awesome you guys are. We thought he was bullshitting us, but Wow!”

I gave him a high five and an answering grin. “Yeh, they are, aren’t they? Can you imagine anyone luckier than me?”

“Dude! It aint fair man! It just aint fair.”

I nodded. “I know, trust me, I know.”

Jan was waiting for us just inside. “You all look amazing! Are you ready for your grand entrance?”

I shrugged and stood behind my wives. They would make the entrance while I followed along. I knew who the crowd really wanted to see, and it wasn’t me. I couldn’t wait to watch my girls shine. Our two new bouncer friends held the inner double doors open. I watched, then followed, as Jan led our little entourage into the room.

I was surprised at the applause we received. Hell, they hadn’t seen anything yet. I guess it was a hometown pride kind of thing. The entire club had been transformed. We entered the Dance area, where tables had been organized to face the stage. A huge projection screen hung on the wall behind it. We were led to the tables reserved for us and stood while the crowd in front of us gave my wives a standing ovation. I was grinning from ear to ear in happiness for them.

I took in the crowd and the table adjacent to ours. The four gentlemen standing there were grinning and giving my wives lascivious looks, for good reason. Ken, Scott, Zach, and Trent looked pretty good in tuxes, and I didn’t need any special skills to read their collective minds. All were practically drooling, reliving the events of a few months back.

When the applause finally died down, Jen did the introductions of our co-stars. Drinks were served while random scenes from the stripper competition were shown. I caught Jen’s eye, and she came over and sat on my lap. Before she could say anything, I gave her a nice kiss. The nice kiss got a bit heated and a hand gently squeezed mine as it was squeezing Jen’s ass. Lisa reminded me where we were.

I reluctantly let Jen’s lips free and we took a moment to catch our breath while looking into each other’s eyes. Jen shook her head, trying to clear some cobwebs. “Gary, I swear you could take me right on this table if you wanted.”

I smiled gently. “I would prefer a little more private setting. Maybe we can talk about that after tonight.

“Thank you for all of this. I do have a favor to ask. Our neighbors should be here any minute. Is it possible for them to sit with us?”

She assured me that it was and reluctantly left my lap to arrange things. The timing worked out well as Bill and Debby arrived at the same time their place settings did. Jen sat at the far end, followed by Tina, Rachel, Lisa, and then me. I had a wonderful view as my neighbors approached. Debby is a slender, blonde-haired, blue-eyed beauty. She carries an air of mischievousness about her that I find very attractive. Her firm B-cups, along with their very erect nipples, were impressing themselves wonderfully on the thin silk of her dress. The cocktail dress hugged her bubble butt nicely and ended with a ton of leg showing.

Debby was seated next to me, and her husband Bill to her right. Bill’s eyes were the size of dinner plates as he took in the room. I pulled him out of his shock when I shook his hand. “Take a deep breath before you hyperventilate my friend!”

He gave me this dumbass grin like that of a teenage boy seeing his first boob. Debby laid a hand on his arm and grinned at him. “I think we are going to have a very special night, dear. Are you ready for it?”

The look he gave her was full of heat and sincerity. “If you are, then I am, but only if it’s what you really want.”

She made sure he watched as she slid a hand over my rising erection and gave me a squeeze. “I want it bad, dear. I want this to be a night we will always remember and get horny every time we do.”

I raised my hand. “Uh, sitting right here. With your hand on my crotch, in front of my wives, and… Well, look at that! A whole room full of people!”

Lisa, Rachel, and Tina hadn’t been too distracted by their co-stars. All three were laughing at my predicament and our neighbor’s inability to keep her hands off my crotch. Debby turned red as a beet when she realized how extensive her audience was and quickly pulled her hand back. She turned to her husband and caught his suppressed laugh before punching him on the arm.

Dinner was served, and the conversation was lively. My wives made it around the room greeting folks, and I followed their example. I had just greeted the other Bill when Jen let out that crazy whistle of hers and silenced the room. “Okay, people! Get comfortable and have plenty of lube and wipes ready. It’s time for the premier of Wives On Vacation!”

I absolutely loved it, and it soon became obvious that the crowd did too. By the time the movie was nearing the end, there were a lot of nearly naked people doing nearly naked things to each other while keeping at least one eye on the screen.

I was glancing around the room, just taking in the sights, when Lisa got up and took my hand. I followed her as she led me into the men’s restroom. Once inside, she handed me the bag she had brought with her. “Change into your stripper outfit. You’re going to put on a show, and Debby is going to be the center of your attention. Listen for your cue. It won’t take long.”

I quickly changed and stood by the door with it cracked open so I could listen. Jen’s voice rang out and quieted the rowdy crowd. “I hope you enjoyed our little movie.”

The crowd went crazy, cheering, clapping, whistling, and I’m sure I heard a couple of orgasms. She got them quieted again and continued, “We have another movie to premier starring our wonderful Tina, but we’ll save that one for another evening.

“Something else wonderful happened during the filming of the movies. One of our group took second place in the stripper championship…”

“Boo, hiss, he should’ve been first!”

I chuckled at Tina’s enthusiastic outburst. I could see in my mind’s eye Lisa and Rachel laughing and holding her down. Jen’s chuckle came over the PA. “Yes, he definitely should have. Now, for your viewing pleasure, I would like to present our very own, Gary!”

I quickly made my way down the hall and entered the main room. I began my routine while getting the lay of the land. It didn’t take me long to notice Debby sitting on a loveseat that had been placed center stage. Her eyes were huge as I danced my way across the room. Lisa and Rachel were sitting next to her, I suspected, to help things along. I pretended not to notice Debby as I danced for each of my wives, letting them take a few liberties before dramatically fending them off. Debby was taken by surprise when I suddenly faced her.

CrazyGames
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CrazyGames

I was inches from her, swaying my hips and drawing her eyes to my swelling cock. I could see her chest rising and falling rapidly and heard her soft moan as I pushed her legs apart and moved between them. She pulled the hem of her dress up and spread her legs wide. I grabbed her ass with both hands and began to grind my erection against her thong. I teased her mercilessly until her hips began to move in response, then backed away. The look of disappointment on her face became one of lustful interest as I began stripping.

Lisa and Rachel began kissing Debby’s neck and running their hands over her body. As their hands caressed, they also undressed. Debby was so focused on my dancing that she raised her hips so that Lisa could pull her thong off without a thought.

I got down to the skin-tight cock-sock and moved in close again. Debby seemed to be under a spell as her eyes followed my throbbing cock. She moaned as her hands reached for the center of her focus. I waited until her fingertips brushed against my erection before stepping back. Her look of disappointment didn’t last long. I released the Velcro and revealed my aching cock before moving close to her again.

Lisa and Rachel grabbed her hands as I approached, causing Debby to moan in frustration. I rubbed my cockhead across her lips, and her tongue darted out to lick my frenulum. I let her mouth envelop the head of my cock, and she groaned as my cock filled her mouth. I could see the lust aching to break free as her blue eyes held mine. Inch by inch, she took me in until she had all she could take. She began moving her head, riding her mouth up and down my cock in no hurry to finish me. She enjoyed having my cock in her mouth and seemed perfectly content to suck me as long as I would let her.

Lisa decided to change things up a bit. She let go of Debby’s hand and moved between her legs. Debby shivered and moaned as my lovely wife began to eat her pussy. Suddenly, Debby was sucking my cock ravenously while her freed hand pumped my shaft. She was ravenous for my cum, but I wasn’t about to let her have it that easily. She had a few orgasms coming first. I pulled my cock from her mouth and stepped back.

My intention was to tease her pussy with my cock before fucking the bejeebers out of her. Rachel had other plans. She shoved Debby onto her back as Lisa repositioned and re-buried her face in Debby’s pussy. Rachel found a perch on Debby’s face, and the race to orgasm was on. Debby had a head start, but Rachel was very aroused, so it was a toss-up as to who would cum first. I was pretty sure that either way, both would win.

I took a moment to see how her husband, Bill, was doing. It’s one thing to fantasize about watching your wife have sex and quite another to see the reality. The look on his face was partly due to the sight of his wife being taken by three of his neighbors. I suspect most of it was due to the fact that his cock was pounding in and out of Tina. She had her hands braced on the end of the table while he took her from behind. All while watching his wife being pleasured.

Relieved, I turned back in time to see Rachel and Debby climax, with Debby winning by a second or two. Rachel rode out her orgasm and moved off. She kissed Debby long and hard while Lisa gathered herself and moved off the loveseat. As soon as Rachel stood, I moved between Debby’s spread legs.

Her hands came up and cupped my face. “Fuck me, Gary. I need that big fat cock in my pussy.”

I grinned at her and began rubbing my cock head up her slit and around her clit. “Look at your husband, Debby.”

She looked over and saw her husband joyfully fucking the living crap out of Tina while looking right at his wife. She let out a moan and brought her eyes back to mine, then down to my cock. “God! Fuck me, Gary! Put that fuck stick in me!”

I slipped the head of my cock down her labia and pushed slowly inside. She was ridiculously tight as I continued to push, keeping my strokes short and gentle until she enveloped me fully. She tried to maintain eye contact, but her eyes closed as her head fell back. Her body stiffened like she’d been electrocuted. Her hips jerked, and I felt her canal spasm over and over as she orgasmed on my aching cock. Her mouth fell open, but no sound came out as she lost herself in ecstasy. Now that’s an orgasm!

Her quivering gradually subsided, and her hips began to move to meet my gentle thrusts. She was definitely getting into it now. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into a frantic and lustful kiss. Her sweet tongue met mine, and I will admit that the moment became something unexpected. I knew she was hot and sexy. I didn’t know how much I would enjoy her open sexuality, or her sweet lips, for that matter. I was captivated by her.

Her orgasm left her pussy awash with her erotic wetness, along with my groin and the loveseat. I took advantage of the lubrication and began to stroke deep into her, re-building her passion, along with my own. I felt a rush of heat through me from her amazing beauty and sensual nature. I felt immensely privileged that she would share herself with me and set out to make her glad that she did. So far, things have been going very well.

Her arms and legs were wrapped around me, and her mouth was devouring my tongue as I stroked languidly into her. We weren’t in a hurry now. I settled into a nice rhythm that brought us closer to a wonderful release. Her pussy began to spasm wonderfully, and she screamed into my mouth as her next orgasm took her. I stopped stroking and held myself deep inside her while she rode it out.

Her kiss became less frantic and more affectionate as her breathing steadied. I released her lips and looked into her hooded eyes. She smiled sweetly. “That was so much better than I dreamed it would be. Your cock feels amazing inside me, and you haven’t even cum yet. Can we fuck some more?”

I gave her a peck on the lips. “Are you kidding me? I would have to be a complete idiot not to.”

She grinned up at me and wiggled her hips. “Good, cause I want to ride your cock while I watch my husband fucking your wives.”

I chuckled. “You think he can handle all three?”

She laughed as she squirmed out from under me. “Oh, hell no! But it sure will be fun to watch them wear him out!”

I sat back on the loveseat, and she straddled my legs facing out. She settled onto my cock in reverse cowgirl and began to move her hips, grinding her pussy on my aching cock. I tilted my head so that I could look around her and immediately snickered. Lisa and Rachel were on their knees, sucking on Bill’s cock. I have never seen such a euphoric grin on a guy’s face.

I was completely taken aback when a naked man walked up to them and stood watching. He had his back to me, and I was suddenly curious. Debby was beginning to ride up and down my cock, moving a few inches in and out while building her arousal. Her eyes were locked on her husband as the naked man talked to him. It was very odd to see my two wives sucking his cock while he talked to a naked man.

When the naked guy leaned in and kissed Bill, Debby and I blurted out in unison, “What the fuck!”

Debby moaned and leaned back against me. I held her hips and stroked a few more inches in and out of her. Her head was resting on my shoulder and I don’t think she realized she was speaking. “That’s so fucking hot. Fuck him, Bill. Come on, baby, I need to see it.”

The kiss wasn’t a peck on the lips. It was deep and with a lot of tongue. It also revealed the identity of the naked man. My Friend Bill, the man responsible for bringing Rachel into our lives, was sucking face with my Neighbor Bill!

Friend Bill sucked on Neighbor Bill’s nipples while Linda and Rachel continued to tease his cock. They weren’t trying to make him cum now. They were keeping him near the edge and watching how things progressed.

Friend Bill said something to Rachel. She stood and walked to a nearby table, grabbed the bottle of lube that had been thoughtfully provided by the club, and returned to their foursome. She opened the bottle and poured some into Friend Bill’s hand. His mouth met Neighbor Bill’s again, and his hand moved behind Neighbor Bill’s back. I couldn’t see what he did, but I did see Neighbor Bill come up on his toes. It didn’t take Sherlock Holmes to figure out that Friend Bill had just slipped at least one finger in Neighbor Bill’s ass.

Debby practically screamed out, “Fuck!” and came all over my cock. “Holy shit! He’s got his finger in my husband’s ass, and it’s so fucking hot!”

I chuckled. “You haven’t seen anything yet. Look what Bill is doing.”

“I am looking at what Bill is doing. He’s getting his ass fingered by another guy!”

I shook my head. “No, the other Bill.”

“There’s two Bills?”

“Yep, and the other Bill is putting on a condom. What do you suppose he’s doing that for? He’s totally gay, so he’s not planning on fucking Lisa or Rachel.”

That was it for Debby. She orgasmed hard, and I slammed my cock into her while she did. I let up on her as she came out the other side of it and returned to slow, short strokes. We were far from done. I could tell this was pushing all of her buttons, and I honestly wanted to see how many orgasms she could have. She was going to remember this night forever. It only made sense to me that she should have as many orgasms as possible.

Friend Bill moved behind Neighbor Bill, and it became obvious what he was up to. Fortunately for Neighbor Bill, Friend Bill was perfectly average in the cock department. Although the way Neighbor Bill grunted and came up on his toes, you would have thought Friend Bill was sticking a log up his ass.

My lovely wives went back to work on Neighbor Bill’s cock while he came to terms with the cock in his ass. It didn’t take him long. We could clearly hear his moans as Friend Bill began fucking his ass. Friend Bill was gentle about it, I’m sure out of concern for Neighbor Bill’s ass virginity. His hand came up and pulled Neighbor Bill’s head back before plunging his tongue into his mouth. His pace picked up a bit as Neighbor Bill got more into it.

Neighbor Bill’s chest was heaving, and his body tensed. Rachel and Lisa sat back on their knees while Lisa kept pumping Neighbor Bill’s cock. He let out a grunting wale and shot a load of cum several feet into the room. Rachel and Lisa were grinning like idiots as they watched him shoot for distance. The second shot landed a bit short of the first one, while the third barely made it three feet. I’ve never shot cum for distance, but I think he may have set some sort of record that night.

A final thrust by Friend Bill smacked his hips against Neighbor Bill’s ass, It didn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out he was filling his condom. He held himself deep inside Neighbor Bill as he shot his load. Friend Bill’s arms were wrapped around Neighbor Bill’s chest, holding him tightly as he kissed his shoulders and neck. Finally spent, he pulled out of my neighbor, spun him around, and kissed him passionately. Neighbor Bill kissed him back enthusiastically.

Debby appeared to enjoy her husband’s gay interlude very much. So much, in fact, that she was wearing herself out on my cock. I gripped her hips and began pounding my cock into her. It only took a few seconds to throw her over the edge. She came so hard she practically fell off me before her eyes fluttered, and she passed out. I held her close as her body shook, and she gradually came back to life.

I could feel her trembling and her pussy spasming as she lay against me. Her voice was a husky whisper, “ I can’t move, Gary. Please pull out before I go insane.”

I pulled my achingly hard cock from her pussy and turned her sideways on my lap. She curled up, wrapped her arms around her knees, and tucked her head under my chin. I held her close as she trembled her way back from her orgasmic haze.

The two Bills were still snuggling when Debby tilted her head up to meet my eyes. “What have you done to me, Gary? I’ve never felt anything like that before. No wonder they love you so much.”

I kissed her soft lips as I held her, and her body gradually relaxed. Her eyes were hooded when she met my gaze again. “Gary… Can we do that again sometime?”

I smiled. “Of course, we can, as long as you and Bill are okay with it.”

She chuckled softly. “I don’t think that will be a problem. Bill has discovered a new facet of his sexuality. I want him to explore that as much as he needs, and I’m sure he’ll feel the same way about me. No need to worry. My marriage is the most important thing in the world to me. I don’t plan on leaving my husband and moving in with you guys. I wouldn’t mind spending the night once in a while if it’s okay with all of you.”

“I think that would be very nice. I’m sure that Lisa, Rachel, and Tina would like to get to know you better.”

She looked a little apprehensive. “I’ve never been with a girl before tonight”

I caressed her cheek with my hand. “There’s no pressure. If it happens, I know you’ll love it, but nobody will twist your arm. Your clit, maybe, but not your arm.”

A few minutes later, I carried her to the employee shower room. We stood in the open bay shower while I washed her between deep kisses. I could see that she needed time to process things and didn’t try to molest her. I certainly wanted to. Debby could easily become addicting, and I looked forward to watching my wives seduce her.

Lisa had brought her clothes to us, and the two of them talked while Debby got dressed. “So, what do you think of my husband? Passable lover?”

Debby looked at her like she was insane. “If he were any more passable, I’d still be passed out on that loveseat. Your husband fucked the bejabbers out of me, and I fucking loved it!”

Lisa laughed. “He does have that effect on women. Speaking of effects, are you okay with your husband?”

Debby looked worried. “Do you think he doesn’t want me anymore now that he’s found he likes guys?”

Lisa hugged her. “I don’t think that for a second. I think he’s discovered that he’s bisexual. He still loves you, I’m sure of it. Be honest with your feelings, and let him be honest about his. I see how you are with each other, and I’m certain you’ll be fine. You guys can talk to us about it anytime you need to.

“Think about it. Gary loves us, and we love him, even though the women in his life are bisexual. Actually, I think being bisexual has helped. If we girls didn’t attack each other once in a while, poor Gary would get fucked to death.”

For some odd reason, they both thought that was funny. It was a serious issue for me. I fully expected to get fucked to death in the not-too-distant future. I’ve already left instructions for my wake, including making sure the mortician has castings of my erect cock to give out as souvenirs. I expect there to be an awesome party at True Colors with multi-colored copies of my cock waving in the air. Who knows, maybe that’s how Friend Bill will finally get what he wants.

Debby left to reconnect with her husband. Lisa decided that rather than help me dress, she would undress. I certainly wasn’t complaining when I pulled her naked body against mine. “I love you, Lisa. You are my everything and you’ve given me a wonderful life.”

I kissed her with all the love and passion I could express. The room didn’t lend itself well for fucking since mattresses aren’t usually located in the shower room. We snuck down the hall and found the manager’s office and the plush couch located within. The circumstances of the evening certainly got us going. It was the love that made it memorable. We connected in a way that reminded me of when we first fell in love. I will always remember that intimate moment with Lisa. As much as I loved Rachel and Tina, Lisa came first in my life and was always my true soulmate.

We snuggled on the couch, getting our breath back and basking in the afterglow. After a few minutes of loving kisses and caresses, Lisa propped herself up and looked into my eyes. “I’m sorry about the paddle thing. Rachel and I thought it would be fun, and we got so caught up in the idea we didn’t consider your feelings about it nearly enough.”

“It’s okay, Baby. I wasn’t remotely interested in being paddled. I’m not a fan of pain and have a hard time understanding how some folks like it. It bothered me that you and Rachel wanted it so much, and I couldn’t bring myself to let you do it. I don’t like refusing either of you anything that makes you happy.”

Lisa traced the scar on my thigh. “Is it because of this?”

“That and the others, yes.”

She traced the circular scar on my upper chest. “Will you tell me about them?”

“I don’t want that stuff in your head. I’ll tell you the basics, but you don’t need to know the details.”

“Okay, what about this one?” She was still tracing the scar on my chest.

“I was shot. There is a matching scar on my back where the bullet went through and through.”

“And this one on your leg?”

“Knife. I didn’t think I was going to make it through that one.”

“Why?”

“Let’s just say there were a lot more of them than there was of me. If my squad hadn’t found me when they did, I wouldn’t be here.”

Her eyes teared up, and I pulled her close. “It’s okay, Baby. It happened a while ago, and it’s behind us.”

She shook her head against my chest. “That’s not why I’m upset. I should have realized how wrong it was to want to cause you pain, even if it was supposed to be for fun. I’m so sorry.”

I held her tightly. “You have nothing to feel bad about. You were just trying to have a bit of fun. I don’t expect you to understand a part of my life that I don’t talk about. And before you ask, I don’t want to talk about it with you. I’m not sharing that crap with anyone but my therapist.”

She looked shocked. “You’re going to a therapist?”

“Not now. I did when I first got out, and I’m glad that I did. It’s impossible to forget the stuff that happened. Therapy helped me deal with it and adjust to being a civilian.”

“I wouldn’t think being a civilian, as you say, would be that difficult.”

“It is when your brain and body have been conditioned for combat, constantly on alert for the next threat.”

She kissed my neck. “I’m so sorry that you went through that.”

“I’m not. I did what my country needed me to do. I’m proud of the guys I served with. We served with honor, regardless of the political justification that put us there. I would do it again in a heartbeat.”

We lay there in silence for a while, sharing our love through our touch. “We should probably rejoin the others. I’m sure that Ken and Scott want to spend time with you.”

“I don’t need to be with them if you don’t want me to. I can stay right here with you.”

I pinched her naked butt. “The hell you will. You know you want to be with them as well as Zach and Trent. Why shouldn’t you? I‘m fine, more than fine.

“Honey, I know you want to be here for me, but I’m good. I would rather we have fun with our friends than mope about my past. We can’t change any of that, so why let it cloud our lives now? Let’s go have fun.”

Her compassionate look morphed into a smile. “If you’re sure. You mean more to me than anything in this world.”

“I know, dear. I love you, too. Now get your naked ass off me and go fuck your co-stars.”

She looked pensive for a moment. “What are you going to do? I’m not leaving you by yourself after I made you think about that stuff.”

I grinned at her. “Oh, I don’t know. I’ll probably get a few of the ladies together who might be interested, and we can talk about the latest Daniel Steele book. I understand that Jen is an avid reader.”

She gave my chest a slap as she stood. “First, you’re going to help me shower. Your cum is running down my thighs, and I need you to clean me up.”

I did clean her up, that is, then I ate her pussy until she was on the edge before standing and leaving the shower. “You asshole! Get back in here and finish what you started!”

I was laughing as I toweled off. “I was just getting your motor revved up so you can go racing with the guys.”

She came out of the shower and hugged me with her wet body. “I love you so very much. Wanna borrow my towel? You look kinda wet.”

I gave her a spank on her cute ass, and she grinned at me. “You know, for a guy who doesn’t like spanking, you sure like doing it.”

I smirked at her. “It pains me, but when you act up, I don’t have a choice.”

“Uh-huh. Sure thing.”

We got ourselves dried off and didn’t bother to dress. We walked out and onto the dance floor together, naked as the day we were born. Chairs fell as my wife’s male costars scrambled to be the first to get close to her. Lisa looked at them lustily, then turned to me. “I kind of like it when you spank me. Would you mind telling Rachel to join me? I’m gonna need the help.”

“Sure thing, Babe. Just as soon as I say hello to the guys.” Scott got to her first, and I intercepted him long enough to say hello and shake his hand. Trent was next, followed by Zach. Ken strolled over behind them. I could understand his confidence. Lisa loved his cock, and he knew he was going to get some of that pussy. He saw no need to be in a rush. I wished them all a fun time and went looking for Rachel.

It didn’t take long to find her. Neighbor Bill was barely awake on the loveseat, looking like he’d been fucked senseless. Rachel was wiping a little cum from her lip with one hand while gently stroking Bill’s spent and very limp dick.

“Rachel, honey, I think that one is empty. Lisa needs your assistance with Ken, Scott, Zach, and Trent if you need something a bit more rigid.”

She grinned and hopped to her feet. “Yeh, I think Bill’s done for the night. He’s been busy.”

She gave me a kiss on the cheek. “Sorry, but I’ve got cum breath. What are you going to do while your wives play?”

I squeezed her ass before giving it a pat. “I’m meeting with the book club.”

She looked at me funny and I looked back at her as if I was confused at her question. “What? Ask Lisa. Now get over there before they ruin our wife’s pussy.”

She took off with a grin on her face. I decided to start the book club with charter members and went looking for Jen and Tina. Come to think of it, I bet Debby might have some bookish thoughts she might want to share.

It didn’t take me nearly as long as I thought it would to find them. The three of them were sitting at the main table, enjoying a beverage and having a wonderful time commenting on the massive orgy that had developed. I plopped down next to Tina. “Looks like the movie motivated some folks.

“Hey, listen, gals. I’ve decided to form a book club. We’ll meet and have bookish discussions. My thinking is one of you will review a favorite book while the rest of us molest you. Then, we’ll grade each other on the clarity of the revue. Interested?”

They laughingly agreed, which led to my next suggestion. “Let’s go get Lisa, Rachel, and the guys and head to the house. We need someplace where we can all be comfortable. The dance floor and bar tables aren’t cutting it.”

They agreed readily. Jen and Tina went to gather everyone while Debby and I woke her husband and practically carried him to their car. Debby took over driving duties because Bill was so spent he didn’t know where he was. I sent everyone else off in the limo while I rode with Debby and Bill. I figured she was going to need a little help with him.

He was surprisingly alert when we pulled into their garage. He climbed out of the back seat and took his wife in his arms. He kissed her soundly and talked quietly to her. She nodded and smiled at whatever it was and let him go. He walked over and shook my hand. “Gary, thank you for the most amazing sexual experience of my life. And thank you for making my wife feel so good. I’m going to bed. Why don’t you take Debby to your place? If she’s not back before morning, I’ll stop by after breakfast.”

“The hell you will! You’ll come for breakfast. I’ll give you a heads-up in the morning.”

Debby had moved next to me and was leaning against me with her arms around my waist. She smiled sweetly at her husband. “Sleep well, husband. Thank you for all of this. I love you very much.”

He winked, “I expect precise details. Pictures and video would be awesome.”

He waited until Debby and I left the garage before closing the garage door behind us. We strolled down her driveway and across the street, chatting as we went. “I was very surprised when the two Bills got together.”

She snorted out a laugh. “Holy shit! Surprised is an understatement. But, oh my goodness, it was hot. He was pretty surprised himself!”

“So, I take it that you guys are good with everything?”

She nodded. “We talked, and we’ll talk a lot more. He’s discovered something about himself that he needs to explore, and I want to help him do that. I know he loves me and isn’t looking for a relationship. That doesn’t mean it won’t happen. I guess we’ll see how things go, but I’m not worried. Our marriage is really good, and we both want to keep it that way.

“Think about it. He didn’t let me be with you, he encouraged me to be with you. He thought it would make me happy and make our marriage even better. He was right all the way. I think you, of all people, get what I mean. I’m not worried about my husband leaving me. I revel in the love and trust he gives me.”

I opened the front door and escorted Debby inside. The sound system was rocking at a reasonable level, but the living room and kitchen were empty. I took Debby’s hand and led her to our remodeled bedroom. This was going to be epic.

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments