Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Curiosity 4

"Filming heats up and Tina has a bit of fun"

78
16 Comments 16
3.4k Views 3.4k
9.5k words 9.5k words

A few minutes later, Lisa and Rachel left for the studio with Jen. They had barely left the suite when Tina was in my arms with her legs wrapped around my waist. We were getting into it hot and heavy when there was a knock on the door. I wanted to ignore it, but I was pretty sure I knew who was there. I tried to set Tina on her feet, but she remained firmly clamped to me. “I really need to answer the door, you hot little minx.”

She grinned, “Go ahead. I’ll be right here.”

I went with it and went to open the door with the gorgeous little hotty clinging to me like a Koala bear. I doubt that a Koala bear would give me the erection I was sporting at the moment, but still. When I opened the door, Ken and Scott’s looks were priceless.

Ken found his voice first. “Jen asked us to show you how it’s done. Are you ready?”

“Sure, let’s do this.”

Tina looked at me puzzled but made no attempt to get off me as we left the room. I carried my clinger down the hall. She finally got down when we got on the elevator. “Where are we going, Gary?”

“The guys are going to teach me how to strip. You can’t tell Lisa or Rachel because it’s a surprise.”

She was giddy with excitement. “So, I’m going to have my own private strip show? This is the best vacation ever!”

Maybe for her, but for me, it was one hell of a workout. It takes an amazing amount of work to be a good dancer. Those slinky moves that look so easy are anything but easy. I was drenched in sweat by the time we had spent two hours at it. The guys asked Tina to get us something to eat and drink to get her out of the room. While she was gone, they helped me put together a short routine. I planned to perform for Tina and have her critique my performance.

When she returned and we finished our break, Ken had her sit in a chair in the middle of the room. She wiggled her cute ass in excitement as she waited for the show to begin. Scott turned on the music, and I started my routine. At first, I was tentative, and my movements felt mechanical. I was thinking about the steps instead of just going with it. I decided that the only way this was going to work was if I just let myself go. I certainly had a great incentive sitting in the chair in front of me.

I focused my attention on Tina and did my best to ignore everything else. I set out to seduce her with my body. She made an excellent muse. I relaxed into the short routine. When I finished, I was standing inches from Tina’s face with a raging erection that had my stripper thong straining to contain me. Tina looked ready to fuck. Her hand was reaching for my  cock when laughter shocked us out of the moment.

I looked over at Ken and Scott, puzzled. Ken shook his head. “That’s not a problem we usually have. We’ve all done this so much that we rarely get fully hard. Most of us have to concentrate on a fantasy to get half hard for the show.”

I was very confused. “You’re telling me that dancing naked in front of a bunch of horny women doesn’t turn you on?”

Scott shook his head. “When you’ve done this as long as we have, it becomes a performance. The women are transient and don’t give a shit about us as people. We’re just eye candy. Hell, a lot of us are gay anyway.

I looked at Tina. “So, how did I do?”

The look of lust on her face surprised me and filled me with pride. Still, she wasn’t exactly an objective judge. Her hand reached out and caressed my cock. “You’ve got me so hot right now. I want this cock in me.”

Ken chuckled. “Yeh, you were pretty good. Much better than we expected. We’re going to need to get rid of the G-string, though. That one isn’t going to contain you enough to get by the judges. You should probably go with a pouch.”

Tina had stopped paying attention. She pulled my G-string down and had my pole in her mouth in a hot second. She treated me to her lovely mouth for a few moments, gave me a lick like I was her favorite lollipop, and grinned up at me. “Is it okay if all of you guys fuck me?”

I raised my eyebrows. “All of us?”

She nodded and grinned lasciviously. “Uh-huh. When will I ever get a chance like this again?”

I looked over at Ken and Scott in question. They looked like kids who were just given the keys to the candy store. Ken was the first to find his voice. “Are you fucking kidding me? I wouldn’t miss this for the world!”

Scott just nodded his head like a bobblehead doll with a bad spring. Tina looked up at me hopefully, and that was all it took. If she really wanted this, the last thing I was going to do was get in her way. I knew that Ken and Scott would treat her well. I figured that if I had three superhot women wanting to fuck me, I wouldn’t miss the chance for anything. I should know, I’ve done it, and my good fortune still amazes me. Two years ago, I would have bet you money that such a thing was an impossible dream.

I kissed her hard. “We are going to make you cum over and over.”

I watched the goosebumps rise on her arms as the need filled her eyes. I stepped back and grabbed my sweatpants. “Let’s go to the room where we can be comfortable.”

Scott and Ken decided to shower first and promised to be along shortly. I didn’t doubt them for a second and I suspected their showers would be as fast as humanly possible. I needed one myself, but I had one very special advantage that they didn’t. Tina would be showering with me. I was very much looking forward to it.

We were in the shower within seconds of arriving in the suite. I kissed her soft lips as our wet bodies came together. This was our first kiss alone since the trip started. It was a wonderful expression of our feelings for each other. I managed to pull back before things escalated, or at least I thought I had.

When our lips separated, I reached for the body wash while Tina’s hand wrapped around my cock. Her tongue traced my neck, and her voice was husky with need. “I need you to fuck me. I need you in me now!”

I leaned down and kissed her lips quickly. “Let’s get cleaned up. After that, I promise you a good fucking.”

She was kind of pouty for a moment, but I knew she was loving the tease. She insisted on washing me first. I had zero problems with that. Especially since that meant I got to wash her last. Washing her sweet body was wonderful at any time, but this time was one of the best. I took immense pleasure in heightening her arousal before abruptly turning off the shower, grabbing a towel, and drying off. I grabbed another towel and tossed it to her. She was so turned on that she barely managed to catch it. The knock on the door was perfectly timed.

I let the guys in and had a quick whispered conversation. They waited while I fetched Tina. I dragged the round ottoman to the middle of the main room before turning to the petite redhead. I kissed her deeply and pulled her towel away. She was quivering in anticipation when I had her sit on the ottoman. Then Ken, Scott, and I began to dance for her.

We weren’t out to show her the club dance. Our dancing had a different purpose. We were building her arousal and showing her how much we wanted her. We were naked and dancing around her, moving closer, and backing away. Each time we approached her, we got closer and more intimate. Light touches became caresses, and hard cocks touched her skin. I brushed my cock across her lips. Her tongue darted out, just missing as I pulled away. Her moan of need thrilled me.

The guys followed our plan as I kissed her deeply. Scott moved behind her as I helped her stand on weak legs. Scott put his arms around her and began playing with her tits while Ken dropped to his knees, put a hand behind her left leg, and lifted it onto his shoulder. Her needy pussy called out for his tongue, and his mouth found her wetness. I kissed her passionately, and within moments, she was orgasming hard on Ken’s face.

Scott continued to hold her up while Ken got to his feet. Scott let her go as I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her gently on the bed, and Ken moved between her legs. She was panting with need as he positioned the biggest cock I’d ever seen in real life at her entrance. He was gentle with that ten-inch cock and gave her plenty of time to adjust to it sinking into her depths. He fucked her long and deep while she orgasmed gloriously on his cock.

Scott got onto the bed near her head, braced a hand on the wall, and brushed a cock nearly as long as mine against her lips. Her mouth wrapped around his cock with a hunger that made it very clear she was enjoying herself. Ken managed to fuck her through another orgasm before he moved off long enough for her to take over on top.

She straddled him and fed that monster cock back into her pussy. Scott moved behind her. I slapped the tube of lube into his hand like he was a surgeon in an operating room. He took quite a while lubing and stretching her anus with his finger. Tina was quivering and moaning, unable to articulate the ecstasy she was experiencing. I watched as Scott pressed his glans against her little star. I was a bit concerned that it would be too much for her to take. I needn’t have worried.

Scott slipped inside her ass and began fucking her. He pushed and pulled a few inches in and out, gradually increasing the length of his strokes as her body adjusted. When Ken and Scott began their coordinated fucking of her ass and pussy Tina lost her mind. She thrashed and screamed out her orgasm. I braced myself for panicked pounding on our room door. Apparently, the rooms are better sound-deadened than I thought. The knock never happened, and I decided it was time to complete our foursome. I moved in front of her, grabbed her hair, and shoved my cock in her mouth.

She came so hard and so much that I was starting to worry about her. Her enthusiasm never waned, and if anything, she became more energetic. I backed off to let Tina breathe and watched in fascination as she was gloriously fucked. Ken came first, and while he and Tina were grunting and moaning out their orgasms, Scott tipped over the edge and filled her cute little ass.

Scott slipped his cock from her ass and staggered to the bathroom. Tina rolled off of Ken and lay panting on the bed. I settled next to her and held her close as her body quivered through the aftermath of some pretty amazing orgasms. I knew she was back in the real world when I felt her hand gripping my raging erection. Her voice was gruff, and her face was buried in my neck, but I heard every word. “I love you, Gary.”

She found the energy to slide down the bed, where she took my aching cock in her mouth. She laid her head on my belly and gave me the gentlest and most loving blow job of my life. As horny as I was, her slow manner brought me torturously closer and closer to the end. When I thought that I would surely come at any second, the pressure kept building until I thought I would go insane. When the explosion finally came, I didn’t recognize my own moaning voice.

She pulled my cock from her mouth and let the first jet of cum fly over her head and hit me in the chin. She stifled her own giggle when she stuffed me back in her mouth for the rest. She drained me and kept my cock in her mouth. We basked in the afterglow in silence. After a while, I felt her gently sucking and raised my head to peer down at her. She was asleep and sucking my cock like it was her own supersized pacifier. I was nearly overcome with affection for the sweet little beauty. She’s just so damn lovable.

Normally I would be perfectly willing to stay that way, but my cock was so damn sensitive that I was ready to scream. Ken and Scott saw the state we were in, and both chuckled as they got dressed. They let themselves out.

Once Tina and I were alone, I gently rolled her onto her back. I got out of bed and pulled the cover over her. I cleaned up and dressed before settling on the private pool deck outside our suite. I had been deep into a new novel for well over an hour when Lisa and Rachel returned.

I walked back into the room and saw them in the bedroom doorway. I walked over and stood behind them as they watched Tina sleep. Rachel leaned against Lisa, and their heads touched. “She looks so beautiful. I think our hubby wore her out.”

Lisa whispered her agreement, and I thought I should set the record straight. “I had help. She wanted Ken and Scott too, and they really put it to her. I’ve never seen her orgasm so much or so intensely. The poor thing is totally fucked out.”

Tina raised her arm weakly, and her hand quivered as her fingers splayed in a one-finger salute. “Nuh-uh.”

Lisa and Rachel looked at me in momentary shock before we all started laughing our asses off. Tina’s hand fell to the bed, and she was out like a light. Rachel and I turned to go while Lisa’s hand felt along the wall for the light switch. Her soft voice whispered, “We love you too, little one.” The light went out, and the three of us walked happily, but deep in thought, to the kitchenette.

I started pouring drinks, and the room was silent until we each had a glass in our hand. I wasn’t going to wait. “I heard what you said, Lisa. I think Rachel feels the same way, and I know that I do. I guess the question is, where do we go from here?”

Rachel took a sip of her drink. “It’s all up to her, isn’t it? If she wants to love and be with us, she must tell us how she feels. I don’t want her to feel like she’s anchored to a relationship she’s not ready for.”

Lisa nodded. “I agree, and I don’t want to limit her choices. She has so much to discover in this world, and I don’t want to hold her back.

Of course, they would react this way. Lisa and Rachel loved the girl and would do anything for her. Sacrificing their wants for Tina’s was a no-brainer as far as they were concerned. I had a more optimistic view. “I think we should tell her how we feel. She needs to know that whatever she decides to do with her life, we will always love her. She doesn’t have to choose between our love and the life she wants to live. Do you think I’m wrong in this?”

Our drinks sat on the counter, forgotten as we came together. We kissed softly in that special way we have. Rachel spoke first, “You’re not wrong at all. I agree that we should tell her.”

Lisa had a tear running down her cheek. “Yes, please.”

The oddest sound I think I had ever heard filled the room. It was joyful laughter, giddy screaming, and vulnerability all wrapped up into an involuntary vocal outpouring. The three of us looked toward the doorway where Tina stood quivering, crying, and smiling. She ran to me and jumped into my arms. Her legs wrapped around my waist, and her arms flew around my neck. She squeezed me so tight it was ridiculous and cried her eyes out.

I held her and rocked her through her emotional rollercoaster. Lisa and Sarah gently rubbed her back. After a while, the sobbing ebbed, and she calmed. It was pretty obvious that she had heard everything, but she hadn’t heard it directly. “I love you, Tina. We love you.”

She raised her head and looked at the three of us with such love and adoration it nearly undid me. “I’ve ached for you. I’ve loved you all since the beginning; all I dreamed of was us together. I didn’t believe it could happen. I could never let myself believe in the possibility. I just knew that if I told you all how I really feel, it would ruin everything. The last thing I wanted to know was that you don’t love me. I couldn’t risk losing you, so I didn’t tell you.

“I’m telling you now. I love you, Gary. I love you, Lisa. And I love you, Rachel. I don’t want or need anyone else to fill my heart. I’m yours, and I want you all to be mine.”

Wait a minute. Did I just get another wife? I’m dead! Totally dead! There is no way I can keep up with the three of them. Within a month, I’ll be a desiccated zombie with a hard-on, lying on the bed drooling. Instead of constantly lusting for brains, I’ll be lusting for pussy. I’ll die happy, though, and that’s nothing to sneeze at.

The next while was filled with some serious snogging between the four of us. Tina finally decided to end her monkey act, and my back was thankful. She climbed down and gave my spent cock a kiss through my swim trunks before running off to shower.

The three of us looked at each other, and the smiles that lit our faces were all the assurance we needed. We picked our drinks back up, saluted each other, and drank deeply. I turned back to the blender and talked over my shoulder. “So, how did things go today?”

Apparently, it was Lisa’s turn. “It was a ton of work. I never thought I would get sick of dressing up, but holy shit, there were a lot of clothes. It did get fun toward the end. We’ll talk about that when Tina joins us.

I turned and raised an eyebrow at my wife, who quickly reassured me. “We kept our hands to ourselves, or should I say, between ourselves.”

I laughed. “I bet you did!”

We chatted away happily until Tina bounced her way back into the room. I mixed another batch and took the pitcher onto the pool deck with us. We settled on various chairs, and I gave Lisa and Rachel my undivided attention. Tina was bouncing in her chair in anticipation. I knew from the smirks on Lisa and Rachel’s faces that they weren’t in a hurry to get started.

Tina finally bounced to her feet, put her hands on her hips, and gave them her equivalent of an evil look. It made me smile because there was no way she could pull that off. Lisa and Rachel were looking toward the sea as if uninterested; it was all I could do not to start laughing. Tina shook a finger at them. “You two need to start spilling the details. Stop fucking with me and start talking!”

Lisa put on a disappointed face. “But I like fucking with you. You taste so sweet when you cum.”

Tina’s face went red. “You… You know what I mean!”

Rachel shook her head. “Damn, I was so looking forward to those pretty green eyes looking up at me while she licked my pussy. Oh well.”

Tina wasn’t taking that lying down. She trotted over to Rachel and put a lip lock on her that made her toes curl. She released her with a loud smack of the lips and was on Lisa in a heartbeat. After kissing her thoroughly, both were left breathing lustily. Lisa managed to find her voice. “You win, but you have to promise to finish what you just started.”

The grin on Tina’s face made it very clear that she was looking forward to that.

Rachel took it from there. “It started off kind of boring with all the equipment setup, clothes sorting, and makeup. We started with tiny bikinis and wore less and less as the shoot went on. At first, we had fun posing and were getting pretty excited. After a while, with all the clothing changes and uncomfortable poses, it got to be a bit of a job. Jen stopped everything and told us we looked like we were bored, not horny. She told us to take a lunch break and figure it out.

“A couple of security guys escorted us to the grill down by the beach and joined us for lunch. We flirted with them shamelessly. That got our motors running again. They are quite handsome in a hulky, all-serious, alpha-male kind of way. Zach and Trent had some major bulges going by the time we finished lunch. Lisa and I were ready to go when we got back.

“I decided that the best way to stave off further boredom was to do anything I could to turn Lisa on while we posed. It worked really well until she started returning the favor. I’m pretty sure that Jen got what she needed before things got a bit crazy. Lisa and I ended up in a sixty-nine right there on the set. Knowing we had an audience was so fucking hot. We orgasmed like crazy.

“When we finally looked up from each other, everyone in the room was watching us. Zach and Trent looked like they were in pain their cocks were so hard. Trent was still on the job, though. He had his back against the door to the conference room we were using while he watched us. Nobody was getting in that room without moving him, and at a deliciously hulking six foot and forever inches, he wasn’t moving.”

I chuckled. “Sounds like you two have some new admirers. Two of many I expect you’ll have before this vacation is over. You know that you can do what you want, but please be careful. Don’t distract them from doing their job, and I’ll be happy.”

Rachel got up and walked over to me. She sat down on my lap and leaned in to kiss me. “Gary, I love you. Lisa and I aren’t going man crazy on this trip. We haven’t forgotten who we love. You need to speak up if we do anything you don’t like. I mean it, and Lisa means it. We were just having fun teasing them.”

“I know, sweetheart, but I don’t see any reason you can’t stretch your wings while you’re here. I knew all three of you were going to be having sex with other people when we came on this vacation, and I don’t have a problem with it. You all know how much you mean to me. I will happily try to give you anything you ask of me.”

Lisa stood and shook her finger at me. “Don’t you dare go sacrificing your happiness again! This vacation is supposed to be fun for all of us, including you.”

I grinned. “Oh, I’m having tons of fun. There’s no need to worry on my account. So, what’s on the agenda for this evening?”

Lisa shrugged. “Jen said she’d stop by and go over stuff with us. We girls are going to dress for dinner. Wear some nice slacks and that new polo I bought you.”

With that said, my gaggle of wives went inside. I knew I had plenty of time but only managed to swim for fifteen minutes before the need to be prepared got the best of me. I got out and was ready to go in no time. I got nearly an hour of reading in before Jen walked through the door.

She swept into the room. “Where are the girls?”

I nodded toward the bedroom. “They’re still getting ready. I’ll go prod them now that you’re here.”

I turned to go, and she grabbed my arm. “Before you do that, I need a kiss.”

You asked for it, babe. I swept her in my arms and kissed her hard and deep. I wanted to leave her breathless. I was pretty proud of myself when I succeeded. I released her and turned toward the bedroom. She stared after me. “You better follow up on that, mister. You don’t kiss me like that and leave me hanging.”

I turned back around and grinned. “I will tease you, but I will never leave you hanging.”

At that moment, the girls swept into the room, looking hot as hell. The erection I had gotten from the kiss with Jen that had started to subside came raging back. All three looked eminently fuckable. I looked over at Jen. “I hope your security guys are available. We’re gonna need them tonight. You might want to call the riot police while you’re at it.”

That got me three kisses and Jen’s impatient foot tapping on the floor. “If you all are done sucking face, can we go to dinner before it becomes breakfast? I’m fucking hungry.”

I grabbed her and kissed her again. That seemed to shut her right up. When I let her go, she stood in a bit of a daze. I walked to the door and opened it. “You coming, Jen? We’re hungry.”

She gave me her fake stern look. “Keep it up, Buster! I’m gonna ride you so hard you won’t get out of bed for a week.”

My girls were laughing when they walked out the door, only to suddenly stop, startled by two intimidating-looking guys standing in the hallway. The bigger of the two was a hulking six-foot-four beast of a guy named Zach. His partner Trent was maybe an inch shorter and a bit leaner, in a dangerous way.  I took a moment to shake their hands. “Why are you guys standing out here in the hallway? Next time, come on inside and hang out with us.”

Zach nodded. “We try to stay professional since we never know how the client will be.”

“We aren’t that formal or hard to get along with. I figure you guys can protect Lisa, Rachel, and Tina just as easily while hanging out at the pool as you can standing in the hallway and a lot more comfortably. It’s up to you. I trust you to know how best to protect them from the slimeballs.”

I let the women walk ahead while I had a quiet conversation with the guys. “My wives are beautiful and outgoing. They will be interacting with people, and that’s just fine. I would like you to step in if you see things going south. They know to follow your orders when it comes to their security.

LizzWillse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizzWillse

“I suspect that once word gets out that they are here and what they are here for, the guys will be swarming and trying out their A-game. Let the girls’ reactions guide you, but don’t let that restrict you from following your instincts. I’d rather have them complaining than in trouble. You won’t get any grief from me for doing your job.”

Dinner started out fun but ended up being uncomfortable for everyone. A lot of the strippers had a high opinion of their seduction abilities. There was a constant parade of them interrupting our meal. Ken and Scott’s legs were worn out from constantly standing up to fend off potential suitors. It got so bad that the hotel manager came to our table because of the disruption. He was a friendly sort and moved us to a private dining room. Our meals were eaten there from then on.

Fortunately, he also provided hotel security to block unwanted guests from entering the room. None of us were very happy about having to eat in seclusion, but at least we had a great view of the Caribbean. The situation concerned me. We had barely gotten started and were already dealing with more idiots than I had expected.

After dinner, we walked around the massive resort, getting the lay of the land and checking out the activities on offer. Jen asked us not to book any group excursions until she got a feel for the shooting schedule. Jen was planning on filming the two wives arriving and getting settled at the resort. Most of it would be a background for the story she was trying to tell. They would follow Lisa and Rachel around the resort with a steady cam and capture a mix of scripted dialog along with random interactions. The plan was for them to meet Ken and Scott for the first time, setting the stage for later scenes. Lisa and Rachel would be wearing normal resort attire and wouldn’t be doing anything provocative except being themselves. Tina and I would be in the way if we followed them around. Tina and I signed up for a snorkeling trip for the morning.

The afternoon was scheduled for photos and video of the four main characters in the temporary studio. Tina and I would definitely be attending. With the details out of the way, the women got together and decided to do some dancing. I gave Zach and Trent a look while Ken and Scott escorted the girls, and we made our way to the dance club on the property.

It was still relatively early, but the place was packed, and I didn’t like it one bit. Too many horny guys, too little security, and the crowd inhibited movement. I herded everyone back outside and addressed the group. “I’m sorry, but there is no way to keep you all safe in there. I don’t think we would even be able to sit together.”

Nobody argued with me. The girls got together and decided a visit to the hot tub was in order. We went back to the room to change while Trent and Zach went to change their clothes. Soon, our party of five guys and four women arrived at the hot tub area. There were three large in-ground hot tubs. One was full of resort guests having a good time. None of them looked to be strippers. I decided they were oblivious to us. We lowered ourselves into a tub that had two couples in it. Once we relaxed, I took a moment to take in the remaining tub.

Strippers had taken it over, and there was quite the mix. Some of the guys were coupled up with other guys, while others were just partying. It didn’t take them long to notice the hotties in our tub, and I knew it wouldn’t be long before at least one of them came over to test the waters.

Lisa was on my lap, wiggling her ass, while Sara sat on my right and Tina on my left. The three of us exchanged random kisses. I was very happy with the situation and did what I could to build their desire. I was kissing Rachel when I heard Ken. “You guys need something?”

I looked up as three of them got into the hot tub. All three had their eyes focused on my wives. The obvious leader of the group waded toward us. “Nah, man. Maybe one of the other guys can take care of you. We’re here to introduce ourselves to the ladies.”

Zach didn’t let the guy’s comment upset him, but I could see that he and Trent were now on alert. I knew how we handled this would have a huge impact on the rest of our stay. I trusted my wives to handle the conversation.

The leader waded over and stood in front of us and paid me no mind at all. He gave Lisa his best hunky look. “Why don’t you come and party with us? I can guarantee you will have the time of your life.”

Lisa smiled pleasantly. “I already am.”

He gave me a dismissive look. “You’ve never been with men like us. We can rock your world in ways you can’t imagine.”

Lisa didn’t like that at all. “Go away, little boy. You have no idea how well my HUSBAND rocks our world.”

Rachel and Tina played right along. I got a kiss on each cheek while their hands caressed my chest. I smiled a challenge at the asshole.

He sputtered for a moment, at a loss for words, but he had his Bros with him and couldn’t let it go. “Yeh, right. There is no way your brother there can compete with what we have to offer.” He swayed his hips and thrust his bulge toward Lisa. She looked at him in disdain. “Not impressed. Go away.”

The looks on Tina and Rachel’s faces matched Lisa’s; he knew his play had failed. By this point, Zach and Trent were both standing and watching closely. The idiot looked over at them and decided to move on. I watched the three men closely as they went back to their hot tub. It took them a few minutes to share their story. My hope was that the others would see the futility of bothering my wives. Hope is not a strategy. I decided that we needed to leave.

None of us were happy, but we got out of the tub and were gathering our stuff to leave when another group of strippers started our way. There were seven of them this time, and the lead asshole was quite the specimen. He stood well over six feet and looked intimidating as hell. As they approached, two guys got between Zach and our group while two others did the same to Trent. That left me, Ken, and Scott to meet the remaining three.

The leader got right in my face. “You can’t give them what I can, so move along, Cuck.”

He gave Lisa an intense look. “Come on, Babe. You can be with me now.”

When she didn’t move, he grabbed her arm. My foot caught him under the chin and snapped his head back. He staggered back and fell into the hot tub, dragging Lisa with him. I learned something important at that moment. Ken and Scott weren’t just strippers. They were fighters, too. Rachel and Tina jumped into the hot tub to get Lisa while I moved to help Zach and Trent. By the time I got close, they had things under control. I turned my attention back to the hot tub. My wives were climbing out of the tub, and Mister Studly was thrashing his way toward me.

He wasn’t about to let me get away with knocking his ass into the hot tub. “I’m going to fuck you up for that!”

Normally, I would have nailed him again as he was climbing out of the tub, but I knew the other strippers were watching, and I wanted to send a message. The other six were in various stages of ‘I’ve had enough’. Zach started to move in front of me, but I waved him back. These guys needed to know I wasn’t toothless.

Mr. Studly was ready this time, and the punch that I deflected from my face hit my chest and nearly knocked me off my feet. I decided he wasn’t going to get a second one. A sidekick to the knee, a liver kick, and a Superman punch to his jaw dropped him like a rock to the concrete. There was a good chance that I had just ended his stripping career.

Resort security arrived and sorted things out. The other strippers had been quietly leaving the area as rapidly as possible. Six of the guys that had accosted us were taken away by the local police. Mr. Studly was taken away by ambulance. I had dislocated his knee, and he was obviously concussed.

I was shaking from the adrenaline rush as we made our way silently back to our suite. I walked in the door, grabbed the bottle of tequila, and went out on the pool deck. I sat on a lounge chair, took a deep pull from the bottle, and glared at the ocean for a while.

I had been out there for ten minutes or so when I heard the patio door slide open. I felt a gentle hand on my shoulder and looked up at my beautiful wife. Lisa wiggled onto my lap, and I offered the bottle. She took a drink and grimaced hard before setting it on the table out of my reach. She kissed my lips and brushed her fingers through my hair. “I love you, Gary. I know you hate hurting people, but you did what you felt you had to do. Thank you for protecting us, for protecting me.”

I hugged her to me so tightly that it was probably uncomfortable. My emotions were high. I couldn’t stop thinking about what could have happened to the women I love. She held onto me, and I let her closeness calm me. Her head was resting on my shoulder, and I noticed her sweet lips were right there, begging to be kissed. I kissed her with desperate passion. She returned it in spades. It wasn’t long before things got a bit heated, which, in hindsight, was totally intentional on her part, and with which I had no issue whatsoever.

Our foreheads touched, and I kissed her lips. “You are my anchor, my best friend, and the love of my life. I love Rachel and Tina so very much, but you will always be my everything.”

She snickered. “I can’t wait to tell Tina and Rachel that I’m your favorite.”

I snorted. “You don’t think that they already know that?”

She hugged me tightly. “Yeh, I guess they do. Are you back on balance now?”

I nodded. “Yep. What kind of deviousness are you three up to?”

Lisa snickered. “You know us so well… Our two stripper co-stars and our bodyguards went to their rooms, leaving poor Jen here all by her lonesome. The girls and I thought we should help you fuck her. I suspect that Rachel and Tina have her warmed up pretty good right about now. Care to find out?”

Nothing gets a bad experience out of your head quicker than a much better good experience. I followed my lovely wife into the suite and followed my ears the rest of the way. Rachel and Tina were standing in the bedroom with Jen sandwiched between them. The only clothing she had left was her thong. Tina slid that down her thighs as I watched.

Lisa joined them long enough to kiss Jen with deep affection, then she turned and left the room. Tina gave Jen a sweet kiss that left her grinning before following Lisa. Rachel kissed Jen last and created a memory that I will always cherish.

They looked so beautiful together. This wasn’t lust, although that was definitely part of it. This was genuine affection between two people who wanted to learn more and experience more of what they felt for each other. They had never expected this connection between them. Both were going to need time to process it, consider the ramifications, and then explore each other, knowing that we all supported them. Yeah, I swear that’s what watching them said to me. Did I nail it a hundred percent? I’m happy to say, “Yes, I fuckin did.” Let’s move on, okay?

All I knew was it made me happy that they were happy. I was elated, and l also may have had a slight erection. An extremely and painfully hard slight erection but slight nevertheless. (depending on how you define slight, but I digress.) Rachel parted from her and turned to me. I was smiling like it was Christmas morning. “God, you two have something special starting, and I can’t wait to see how good it gets.”

Her eyes got wet, and she looked at me in that way she has that tells me, deep in my very soul, how much she loves me. She kissed me softly, then passionately. Her lips slipped from mine and traced up my neck to my ear. “Give it to her good, Baby. Make her feel like you make me feel. Then maybe the three of us could…” She winked at me and left the room.

Our eyes connected as I took the two steps needed to press my body to Jen’s. We melded together like we had been destined to touch. Her soft skin felt electric as she rubbed against me. Our lips met in a kiss that got deeper and deeper until mouths weren’t enough. Our hands caressed, teased, and played until she pushed me away gently. “Swim trunks. Off. Now!”

Apparently, I wasn’t moving fast enough, and she started to kneel. I stopped her and pulled her into my arms. “I don’t want you on your knees. I want you in my arms.”

She giggled, “Really?”

I shrugged a little. “I know it sounds sappy, but I do mean it. I mean, for now. Later, if you want to get on your knees, I’m pretty sure I’ll let you. It’s just that I was being all romantic and shit. Did it work?”

She chuckled, and I could see that hidden weight fall away. I got the feeling that something was inhibiting Jen shortly after we were first introduced. It weighed on her, but it was not something she acknowledged, let alone talked about. I didn’t know what it was, but it seemed lifted from her at that moment. I thought that was pretty fucking cool.

I stepped back, dropped my trunks to the floor, and escorted my new lover to bed. She was so responsive, so orgasmic, and so much fun. We made love, and we fucked. We cuddled, then went at each other again until we were wonderfully exhausted.

We talked quietly for a while. It’s amazing how revealing post-coitus conversations can be. I held her until she fell asleep, then quietly got out of bed. I went out onto the pool deck and sat back in the lounge chair, barely noticing the sky lit up with stars. Round and round my thoughts went until somewhere between one thought and another, I fell asleep. The sunrise that woke me was brilliant and, I’m sure, beautiful, but my bleary eyes didn’t appreciate it one little bit.

I moved as quietly as I could through the suite, gathering my clothes and showering quickly. I dressed and left on a mission to find some delicious Blue Mountain coffee. I was sitting on the beach looking out at the Caribbean an hour later when Lisa found me.

She sat down on the sand next to me, caressed my cheek with her hand, and gave me a long look. “You okay, Babe?”

I put an arm around her waist and pulled her close. “Yes, just thinking.”

She squeezed my arm. “Good. Because if you had said anything else, I would have badgered you until you cheered up.”

I chuckled. I seldom kept things from Lisa these days, but I almost didn’t tell her. “I love you, Lisa. So much has happened, and it’s been wonderful. I still worry that it will all fall apart. I’ve been blessed with so much happiness that I’m afraid the world will adjust, and it will all disappear.”

“I love you too, and you are not alone. I don’t know what words I can give you to make you stop worrying. I get where you’re coming from. I remember when we started with Rachel. In my moments alone, I worried that you would decide you didn’t need me anymore. I’ll never forget how horrible that weekend you and Rachel spent away was for me.”

“The thing is, I know in the deepest part of me that you will never leave me unless I do something ridiculously stupid. I need you to believe that as much as I love Rachel and Tina, none of us are complete without you.

I kissed her lips. “I think it comes down to trusting that you will always love me. Although, for the life of me, I can’t understand how I’m remotely good enough for you.”

Her forehead wrinkled, and her eyes were piercing. “I get frustrated when you doubt yourself. Do you really think all three of us will suddenly decide we don’t love you?”

She had a point. I felt like I had good reason to wonder how a perfect ten would want to spend her life with me. The fact that three tens told me over and over that they loved me should have clued me in that maybe I had something to offer that offset my much less than ten status. The realization hit me like a ton of bricks. The relief and happiness that swept over me made my eyes wet. “No, for the first time, I do not.”

She grinned. “Good. That is the perfect answer again. One more question. Are you ready to go back to the room? You and Tina are going snorkeling while Rachel and I have to do the starlet thing.

I stood and gave her a hand up. She nodded seriously. “Good. No badgering required.”

I gave her cute ass a smack, and she squealed before spinning and kissing me hard. We made our way down the beach toward our suite, our hands together and swinging, enjoying the hell out of the moment.

Tina’s snorkeling was a revelation. She swam like a mermaid, gliding through the water with her amazing ass flexing and her body undulating in a most erotic manner. I was captivated and so very glad I had brought the waterproof case for my camera. I got some wonderful pictures. One or two even had fish in them.

We got back to the resort and met Rachel and Lisa for lunch. I could see that they had been enjoying themselves. “You two don’t look like you’re suffering for your art much.”

Rachel gave me a wicked grin. “We’ve been getting to know our co-stars. We got our preliminary shots out of the way pretty quickly, so we changed and did some stuff in the pool.”

Lisa smiled, “Yes, then it was the hot tub and a lot of hugging and stuff. Ken and Scott are very good kissers.”

I nodded. “I figured you guys would be paired off. How’d you end up kissing them both?”

Lisa chuckled. “Honey, this isn’t a chick flick, it’s porn. Of course, we traded back and forth.”

Her logic was impeccable. “I heard you say porn, not soft porn. I take it you two have decided to cut loose?”

They both shrugged, and Rachel took the reins. “I mean, probably? The four of us are hitting it off, and it looks promising. Are you still okay with this? You know this is sexy fun. If you are unhappy in any way, we’ll keep things in the soft zone. I promise we will both be fine either way.”

I smiled. “Thanks for checking in, but you don’t need to worry about me. I want you both to have a wonderful time. You decide what that includes or doesn’t. I love you both very much. Now, go forth and pornify!”

Lisa was laughing as she stood. “Pornify?”

Rachel grabbed her hand as they walked to their afternoon shoot. Tina and I had somewhere else to be. I spent a tiring two hours there before we returned to the suite for a shower and some overdue fun. Tina and I were snuggling after a wonderful interlude when Rachel and Lisa returned from a long day of strutting their stuff under the hot movie lights.

I could tell by how they both glowed that the shoot had gone very well. “I thought the good stuff wasn’t until tomorrow. What did I miss?”

Lisa looked at Rachel, who opened her hand to reveal a thumb drive. “Why don’t we do a show and tell?”

It didn’t take me long to connect my laptop to the television. We went pretty fast at first. One picture led to another, like watching a movie frame by frame. There was a lot of frolicking and suggestive posing. The four of them looked very hot. When I got to the afternoon shoot, the frames started moving much slower. What started out as suggestive boudoir posing progressively got hotter and more erotic.

I paused at the pictures of Lisa’s lips kissing down Ken’s chest, her tongue tracing his belly, and her hand wrapped around his very hard and very long cock. When we got to the picture of her tongue touching the drop of pre-cum before it fell in a perfect photographic moment, Tina grabbed my hand and put it between her legs. I teased her pussy while my other hand continued to hit the space bar.

Rachel became the focus of attention as Scott had her legs artfully spread and his tongue against her clit. Her labia were open and wet. The look on her face was intensely erotic. A few frames later, it was obvious that she was orgasming hard. The camera had caught her perfectly.

The pictures continued. Lisa sat on Ken’s face while sucking Scott’s cock, Rachel with Ken’s cock in her mouth, and the two women in a sixty-nine while the two guys stood by and stroked their cocks. The final set of pictures showed my lovely wives lying side by side with their heads touching, their tongues out, and Ken and Scott’s cocks in mid-spray. You could see the arc of cum and draw a mental line to the women’s waiting tongues. The last picture was of my wives’ cum covered faces as they licked the last little bit of cum from the stripper’s cocks.

Lisa took the laptop from me and put it on the dresser. “That’s all we did today. Ken and Scott had to finish the competition's qualifying rounds.”

Rachel crawled up on the bed and gave Tina a kiss. “Baby, did Gary give you a good fucking today?”

My hand had Tina very close to an orgasm. “Mmm hmm. He made me cum so good…”

Her ability to talk left her for a moment while she writhed her way through a sweet orgasm. Rachel smiled fondly and waited until Tina was finished. “Well, Sweety, Lisa and I didn’t get fucked today, and we really need it. Would you mind moving your cute little ass out of the way so we can climb on that cock?”

Tina grinned at her. “Of course, lover. I like to share.”

Rachel was on me like a shot. I chuckled as Lisa put on her pout face, but Tina took care of that. Rachel had my cock in her mouth when Tina grabbed Lisa’s hand and pulled her onto the bed with us. As she knee-walked backward, she grinned lustily at Lisa. “Since there is only one cock and there are two of you, it’s my solemn duty to keep you company while you wait.”

Lisa tackled her, and they were kissing lustily when Rachel took my attention away. As lovely as her blowjob was, I didn’t want to cum yet. I pulled her up until she straddled my hips. Her wet pussy began rubbing up and down my cock. Our kiss was full of pent-up heat. Rachel was more than ready. She reached between us and guided me to her entrance. She lowered herself onto me slowly until our groins met, then kissed me again. We let the kiss carry our passion while my cock pulsed inside her. Soon she began grinding her clit against me as she rocked slowly.

Her rocking was moving an inch or two of my cock in and out. It felt amazing, and the nice thing was that I could hold off for a long time like this. All bets were off if she started sliding up and down my pole. As soon as that thought crossed my mind, she started seriously sliding up and down until she was going at it as fast and hard as she could. My saving grace was the fact that she reached an obviously epic orgasm quickly. Just watching her fuck herself on me was so erotic it was mind-blowing. I gritted my teeth, thought of roadkill, and still nearly lost the battle.

Rachel collapsed onto me, quivering and gasping in the aftermath of her orgasm. I took advantage of the opportunity to kiss her softly. She returned it with such loving grace that my heart was ready to burst from the love and joy of it all. I held her close while we basked in her afterglow. Lisa and Tina made erotic noises nearby.

Rachel’s hand came up and caressed my cheek. Her eyes were filled with emotion. “I love you, Gary. I could stay like this forever.” Then she grinned. “But I really need to pee.”

I felt my achingly hard cock slip from her warmth as she stood next to the bed. She was a bit woozy, and I reached out a hand to steady her. She smiled down at me. “See what you do to me? For fucks sake, you’re not happy taking my breath away, you have to take my ability to walk too?”

I was pretty proud of myself as I watched her ass wiggle on her way to the bathroom. I turned my head to watch Lisa and Tina. By this point, Tina had worked her magic on Lisa. Now, Lisa was returning the favor. Lisa’s back was arched, and her amazing pussy was staring me in the face. I interpreted the expression to be one of begging for my cock and quickly moved behind her. I sank my cock into my wife’s lovely pussy. Her wet warmth pulsed around my cock. I mentally patted myself on the back for my clear understanding of pussy expressions.

Tina orgasmed almost immediately. That was a good thing because I was soon pounding my wife’s pussy, and she lost her ability to do anything but writhe and moan. Lisa isn’t all that vocal normally but on this occasion, she came so hard that I was concerned her screams of ecstasy would break the windows.

I managed to fall exhausted onto the bed. I could have missed the bed completely in my spent state, but it was right there, so it was kind of hard to miss. I needed to thank Ken and Scott for getting Lisa and Rachel horny for me. Then, I wondered if there was a miracle drug that might give me the stamina I needed to enjoy my three loves without fucking myself to death in the process. Oh, what a way to go, though. What a way to go.

Published 
Written by Woodart
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments