Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Not much sex action in this, sorry, but I needed to pivot the story and set up some sex for the next chapter."

Jane was back in the police station, drawing attention, and not just because she was a stunning, leggy blonde whose outfit showcased her figure. She approached the desk sergeant, who looked like Norm from Cheers, except in uniform, and asked to see the blotter. Norm handed over a large black three-ring binder and resumed eating from a king-sized Almond Joy.

The first page always listed actual arrests made for that month, and there were none in the preceding two days. Jane still flipped through the rest of the binder back to the previous day just to see what the cops got up to and whether that might be worth a story.

On the fourth page, her eyes widened. Officer Sinclair had classified the Springfield P.D.’s response to Lilly’s address as a domestic disturbance. Jane recognized the address — not only was it next door to one she babysat in high school, it was the home of no less than the hospital’s chief medical officer. Was he actually beating his wife? Jane wondered.

“Norm,” she said to the desk sergeant — not his real name, actually, “is there any report to go along with this?” Norm nonchalantly went over to the desk of Carla, the department’s civilian clerk, and returned with Officer Sinclair’s report, which Carla hadn’t yet put in the burn box. He gave it to Jane.

Jane’s mouth hung open as she read what really went down. Oh my God, Allen?! she thought. The cute boy I once bathed and babysat? She read that he had been observed, nude and masturbating on the roof of his home. Now she could understand why there was no arrest, despite an actual assault.

The older woman actually slapped the psychiatrist. It wasn’t domestic violence, it was actual assault and battery between unrelated parties. Apparently, both were upset over Allen’s activities. Maybe one wanted to call the cops on Allen and the other didn’t? Jane thought. Officer Sinclair’s report was worded just vaguely enough to leave out that Maria was angry at Lilly for interrupting her enjoyment of Allen’s self-pleasure. And it obviously left out the part where Officer Sinclair sucked Allen's dick to calm down any further sexual activity.

“Norm, gimme a copy of this please,” she said, handing it back to the sergeant. He went over to the copier, ran two pages, and returned with it, munching on a Funyun. He left the original on Carla’s desk. Carla would put it in the burn box before she left that afternoon.

When Jane returned to the Sentinel, she found a note on her desk from Holly asking her to call Allen, whom she hadn’t talked to since she went off to college. That sent a jolt through Jane. This was officially a huge fucking problem. It was a hell of a story, it just involved the son of the goddamn publisher of the newspaper she worked for, and cops from the department whose married chief she was fucking daily, in his office and at The Sleepy Inn.

Jane went into the composing room and pretended to look over the galleys set out for the next day’s edition while she figured out what the hell to do. She decided the best way to extricate herself from this was to go over her editor's head to the publisher, and just let him know what went down and everyone was keeping it quiet. But mostly, Jane did not want to get caught participating in a cover-up, even if the incident was an embarrassing neighborhood controversy and not the goddamn Pentagon Papers. If this was to be covered up, that was going to be the publisher’s call.

JadeMiiller
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadeMiiller

“Hal,” she said to Allen’s father in his office. “Something you might want to know about here.” She handed over the copy of Officer Sinclair’s report.

Hal clasped his head with one hand as he read what happened that morning in their neighborhood. “God dammit!” he gasped. “God damn, what the fuck is he doing!”

Just then, Holly appeared in the doorway of Hal’s office. “Jane, Allen wants to talk to you on line 1.”

“No!” Hal said immediately. “You put him here.” He pointed at the phone on his desk. Jane took this as her cue to leave, which she did, closing the door behind her. For the next ten minutes, she and everyone in the office giggled as they heard the muffled vehemence of Hal berating his seventeen-year-old son.

“Well you can either stack up all your girlie mags and put them in the hall for your mother to put in the trash,” Hal thundered, “or you can wait for me to come home and FBI raid your bedroom, young man!”

“Yes, sir,” Allen whimpered.

“I will turn over the mattresses and go through your closet! You are capital-G GROUNDED. Your mother is going to be so ashamed of you, God dammit!” Hal slammed the phone down.

Hal adjusted his bow tie, opened his office door, and approached Jane’s desk in the newsroom as calmly as he could, despite the ass-chewing he just gave Allen. All eyes were on him. The other reporters and advertising staff were having a hard time trying not to laugh.

Hal handed Officer Sinclair’s report back to Jane. “Bulletin Kill,” he said softly, using wire service lingo for a story that had been recalled and was not to be published. Jane took the report, tore it into four pieces, and tossed it in a wastebasket.

Hal went back into his office and closed the door. He picked up his phone and dialed out. An old-school, hardass newsman, he knew the number to the Springfield Police dispatch. "Gimme Sinclair," he said.

Officer Sinclair introduced herself on the line. Hal leaned in, "You sucked my son's dick?!" he hissed. "What the fuck! Do you have any idea how that compromises us both?"

He was trying to whisper, knowing that others could hear through his office. Hal bitched his son out partly for effect, mainly to throw all of the blame on him for this mess, which was surely going to be the town gossip even if Hal kept it off the front page.

"Hal," Officer Sinclair said, "it's OK. The boy isn't going to say anything. He tastes like you, if that's any comfort."

"Don't fuck with me on this," Hal shot back. "You and I need to come to an agreement to keep this from getting worse."

They made plans to meet at the Sleepy Inn that evening. Hal slammed the phone down.

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments