Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Sorry for the one-week break since Chapter Five, I had to deal with some work stuff."

Allen put down the phone and got a fluttery feeling through his stomach. He wasn’t sure what to expect. Maria had just called him to mysteriously say she had something for him. But she said it belonged to him. Maria was also the one who went to town on Lilly’s dome the day before, presumably in a fight that Allen caused by beating off on his roof, which everyone could see.

Allen’s instinct was to accept yesterday’s stunning victory — his first blowjob ever, delivered by a fucking cop, for Christ’s sake — and lay the hell low for a long time. He was, after all, grounded so hard that he had to give up his driver’s license and car keys in addition to his Nintendo, his TV, and all of his nudie magazines.

But, without a car, video games, or skin mags, he was really lacking anything else to do with his day. So Allen decided to inspect Maria’s offer. When he knocked on her back door, at the sunroom of her ranch house, he heard Maria call out, “Let yourself in!” from somewhere in the back. He opened the door to her sunroom and stood there in flip-flops, gym trunks, and a replica L.A. Lakers jersey, with his Ray-Bans pushed to the top of his thick coif of brown hair.

Then he saw his porn, spread out on the sunroom coffee table like it was reading material at a dentist’s office. Furthermore, the TV-and-VCR combination that faced the couch, with its back to the door Allen entered, was muted but playing a porn movie: Erotic Fantasies, with the stunning Jeanette Littledove and Buck Adams locked in the sixty-nine position.

“Get yourself something to drink in the kitchen, honey,” Maria said brightly from the back. “I’ll be there in just a second.”

The array of liquor bottles on the kitchen counter left no doubt in Allen’s mind what was about to go down. His cock stirred in his pants, and he felt his pulse quicken through his carotid artery. It was 10 a.m. He would be alone for the rest of the day in the home of a smoking-hot thirty-nine-year-old divorcee who had a swimming pool and a hot tub in the backyard, to boot.

He was going to lose his virginity! To her! He was having trouble keeping his cool. Perhaps a drink would help him keep it classy.

Allen fixed himself a Southern Comfort and Coke; a typical underage drinker cocktail, and made his way back to the sunroom through a different hall. This one was lined with pictures of Maria. Publicity stills, professional portraits, Holy shit, she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader? Wait, she won a beauty pageant in Louisiana? She has a SAG-AFTRA card?

All of the pictures were of Maria in her twenties, with feathered Farrah Fawcett tresses, smoky eyes, long eyelashes, and that soft-focus effect that portraits of the 1970s often used. She was incredibly hot in the present day, but she was an altogether different kind of hot fifteen years ago. It made him forget that he was staring at a high probability of banging Maria in the next half-hour.

Allen was sitting on a leather couch with his back to Maria, and he heard her walking in on her heeled marabou slippers, but his attention was fixed on the porn movie. He was fascinated that Jeanette Littledove was plunging her tongue into Buck Adams’ hairy asshole. Isn’t that, um, gross or something? he thought.

“Hello, Allen,” Maria said, placing a hand on his shoulder from behind. A cloud of Givenchy perfume filled his nostrils.

“Enjoying the movie?" Maria said slyly. "What’s it about?"

Allen patted Maria's hand, draped across his left collarbone. “I’d say it’s about beautiful people fucking and sucking,” Allen said, not looking up at Maria, but loosening up with each passing minute. His cock was hard in his tight gym trunks and tented them conspicuously. He didn’t care at all; in fact, he liked the idea of sitting there with a tremendous erection and not having to conceal it for a change.

Then, holy FU—

Maria crossed over to a matching leather chair catty-corner to the couch. Allen could not believe his eyes. She was completely made up, rather like the pornstar on the screen. Her blonde hair had been teased up and blown out into a huge, golden hood. Her lips were a glossy fuck-me red, and she had way the hell too much eyeshadow and eyeliner on, even for someone who wasn’t going to leave the house. Maria was down to fuck.

Maria enjoyed the literal jaw-dropping reaction she got from the cute neighbor boy whose porn stash she had so nobly rescued. She was wearing her white robe with marabou trim — unbelted. So when she sat down, it deliberately fell open, exposing one boob, her navel, and her luxurious bush. The carpet did not match the drapes; Maria had blonde highlights and brunette roots, but who cares? She was showing Allen her puss; the first one he’d ever seen in real life.

“Do you like what you see, baby?” Maria cooed. Allen nodded slowly.

"I thought you were a psychologist or something?" Allen said, casting a thumb at all the glamour photography along the back hall.

"I am, baby," Maria said. "All of that was before I met Mitch."

Who's Mitch? Allen thought to himself. I thought her ex's name was Chuck or something.

Seeing the quizzical look on his face, Maria said, "Mitch was my first husband. I met him in Dallas. He moved us here, we split, then I married Chuck, who was already fucking every girl at the dealership, apparently."

Maria popped a bottle of André champagne. At 10 a.m.? Allen thought. Okay… Maria turned to him and showed him a small pill that she intended to put in both of their flutes.

“What’s that, cyanide?” Allen joked.

“No, babydoll, it’s a mood enhancer,” Maria said.

“What’s a ‘mood enhancer,’” Allen said, puzzled.

“You’ll see, honey, I’m taking it, too,” Maria said, showing him that she was dropping a pill in her flute as well. She actually forgot what the hell its name was, maybe Extasis del Oro or something. She and Chuck picked it up from a pharmacy near Rosarito Beach when they went to Tijuana a few years ago. She did know it worked like hell.

They toasted and drank the champagne. She sat down next to Allen on the sunroom couch and rubbed her hands all over Allen's thighs.

"You have interesting tastes in reading material," Maria said, referencing the porn mags spread out on the coffee table. "A bit typical for a young man your age, but still. Very stimulating."

One of the magazines, a Club International, was spread open to the phone sex ads on a page Allen had dog-eared. The full-page ad showed the porn star Tamara Lee from a shoot she did for Penthouse, but the ad was for a line called 1-900-CUM-TITS. Tamara was telling the reader, "I'll always give you what you can't always get!"

After about 10 minutes of chatting about porn and masturbation, what Maria liked, and what Allen liked, Allen felt a powerful wave sweep over him. It was like he crossed the sound barrier or something. He wasn’t hallucinating, and he didn’t feel drunk — certainly not after half a cocktail and a glass of cheap champagne. But God damn if he did not feel… changed? He wanted to fuck the daylights out of Maria, that’s for sure. But then, he already did. But this kind of desire felt… even better?

Well, no need to analyze it, Allen thought. Let’s roll with it. Allen put the flute on the coffee table and then stood up manfully. He removed his Laker jersey, revealing his teenage muscle tone and hairless chest. Then he shimmied out of his gym shorts, pulling his rock-hard dick down with the waistband and letting it bob free for effect. Maria gazed up hungrily at the delicious cock that she had watched Allen stroke in the mornings; now, it was here in her home. She was gushing wet and could feel her pussy lips opening like flower petals in the morning light.

Emasquirt27
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emasquirt27

She stood up and embraced him sensually, leaning in to take his aroma of cheap aftershave and hormones. “I have wanted you so badly,” Maria purred, sucking along Allen’s neck and smoothing her red press-on nails over Allen’s chest.

Allen felt like such a stud. He was a virgin, but there was no nervousness whatsoever. Still, he had to tell Maria, “I don’t know what I’m doing, okay?”

“That’s Okay, lovey,” Maria said sensually. “We can learn together.”

Maria grasped her stud's dick and literally led him, by his cock, into her bedroom. It was a very nice cock. Only six inches, but very thick, with a huge mushroom head that was going to feel great as it parted Maria's pussy curtains. Now that Maria was divorced, her bedchamber was done up in a very girly-girl way; a huge four-poster bed with a mountain range of pillows and a fluffy, warm comforter. There was a stack of VHS porn movies on the dresser opposite the bed and a cute little TV with a VCR beside it. A rabbit vibrator, which Allen had never before seen, rested on top of the TV. Its clit-stimulator prong looked almost painful, but Allen figured that was for her, not him. The bedroom already smelled like pussy.

Maria shed her marabou housecoat and sat up at the foot of the bed, legs spread, again revealing her huge 1980s brunette bush that extended all the way through her butt crack. She smoothed her hands over her enhanced 32F boobies, looking Allen dead in the eye. When her red fingertips arrived at her pussy, she leaned back on the bed and put both knees up, spreading her legs for Allen. She was still wearing her heeled marabou bedroom slippers.

"Do me," Maria said.

Allen did not have to be told twice. He dragged a footstool over to the foot of the bed and knelt on it. Then, leaning forward, he lowered his face into Maria's musky, pouty pussy, wet with her dew. He had never eaten pussy before; he had never seen a pussy before. But he was gonna give Maria's pussy his best effort.

Allen rolled up his tongue, hacked through Maria's jungle of pussy bush with it, and pushed it inside her. Maria gasped and bucked her hips slightly. She rubbed her hands over the back of Allen's head, pawing and clawing at his unruly coif of hair. Allen's tongue continued its expedition deeper into Maria's fuck-cave, and she giggled and sighed as his probing tongue felt along her sugar walls.

“You taste like sex,” Allen said.

“Have all you want, my darling,” Maria cooed, raking her fingernails through Allen’s hair.

As Allen continued tongue-fucking Maria, she moved her right hand down over Allen’s left, interlaced their fingers, and moved their hands to her pussy. Allen took the cue and put one finger in her pussy as he continued licking along the sides of her pussy lips. Maria clamped down hard on Allen’s finger with her pussy walls. He slid his middle finger in with his index, and she clenched him even tighter. Allen started spelling the alphabet on her clit.

“Where did you learn to eat pussy, young man?” Maria moaned.

“Penthouse Forum,” Allen said, guilelessly. And the alphabet trick, actually, he did read that in Penthouse.

“You are a goddamn natural,” Maria sighed, luxuriating in the tongue bath Allen was giving her soaking wet pussy. His face was now shiny with her pussy sweat and wetness. Allen's jaw started getting a cramp. He was trying too hard to be precise with his tongue and lips on Maria's pussy. Besides, he had given her an incredible ten minutes of foreplay. It felt like a good time to cut to the chase.

“May I put my dick in your pussy, ma’am,” Allen said with a smirk, climbing aboard Maria's princess bed.

“Of course, babydoll,” Maria giggled, shimmying backward and grabbing a pillow to put under her ass to better receive her boy toy's sexy cock.

“I might need some help,” Allen said. Maria moved her hand down Allen’s tummy to his beautiful cock, fully erect and literally drooling precum. Maria dipped her fingertip into the well of precum puddling on Allen's slit and smoothed it around his beautiful cock head to lubricate it.

Then she raked her nails along his shaft for effect as he leaned over her and sucked along her nipples and boobs. Maria felt a wave of excitement that she had never experienced before, and not because of the mood enhancer, either. Not only was she going to get hot sex, she was going to take the cherry of this beautiful young man.

She gently grasped Allen’s cock and steered him inside her yawning, gushing pussy. Allen’s eyes widened as he felt her heat surround his shaft. It wasn’t the surprise that he was losing his virginity. It was that the pleasure of really fucking a real woman was, in fact, singular, almost indescribable, and definitely what it’s cracked up to be in the steamy letters section of Penthouse magazine.

Allen, a starting baseball player, had a strange thought, but it was that when trying something new, stay within yourself. So Allen wasn’t going to attempt any strange positions or power fucking. He also figured he wasn’t gonna last long in Maria's pussy, anyway, so make it count. He started pumping Maria slowly in the good ol’ missionary position as she held the back of his head.

“You are absolutely a natural,” Maria moaned as she felt his thick cock gently stretch out her pussy walls and slowly push into and slightly withdraw from her. Maria remembered losing her own virginity to a virgin teenager years ago and how he clumsily tore and battered her pussy. But if Allen could keep this up, she might actually have a vaginal orgasm (no doubt assisted by the total thrill of the moment.)

“You can cum in my pussy, darling,” Maria said. “I’ve had my tubes tied.”

“I want to see it. Is that okay?” Allen panted.

“I do too!” Maria giggled. “Whenever you’re ready, darling.”

Allen summoned the strength to make it through five more slow thrusts like he was doing reps in the weight room of the field house. But then he was all the way over the edge. He pulled out of Maria and didn’t even have to stroke himself. Rope after whip after ribbon of hot, white, sticky, teenage virgin cum shot all out over Maria, from her pussy mound up to her collarbone.

“Oh, yes, baby, cum on me,” Maria cooed. “Cum all over me like your centerfold girls.”

Boy, did her dirty talk really do the trick; Allen must have blasted her nine times, despite the fact Officer Sinclair had sucked him dry the day before. Or maybe that was because of the 'mood enhancer.' Whatever the case, Allen came all over Maria’s stomach and wonderful tits like he hadn’t cum in a week.

Allen rolled over in a sweaty heap. He waited for the endorphin rush to clear and to come back to his senses, where he felt like he was being watched or had done something shameful. But that did not happen. Whatever the reason, Maria spooned up next to Allen. He could feel the clammy cum he had shot all over Maria pressing into his back. He didn't care.

Maria moved her hand over Allen's stomach, and they held hands, shifting their weight to take a mid-morning nap together.

Before drifting off, Maria purred in Allen's ear, "I'll always give you what you can't always get ..."

Published 
Written by sexobjex
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments