Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

8 May 2021

Oh, diary where should I begin? I woke to find everything as normal as can be, by which I mean the 'new normal', the normal everyday world of a newly constitutional adult. My teen-angel breasts were resplendent in the morning light, so yummily perky and their nipples so impressively pokie, that before I knew what was happening my mischievous fingers were caressing and tugging and pinching and massaging them every-which-way. Which is how I discovered that my shower-head cunny had developed a leak overnight and that my bottom, my thighs, and most of my bed were sopping from cunny juices. 

Well, that wouldn't do, because I most definitely am not a dirty teen-angel, so I jumped out of bed and jiggled and bounced my way into the shower to give everything a thorough lathering. Though what with the stinging water spray and the soapy massaging it was soon difficult to know which shower-head was squirting the most, and before I knew it I'd had yet another organism and had to cling to the cubicle walls to stop myself from falling and bruising my wiggly, wriggly, tushy. 

Organisms or no organisms I had things to do because I really wanted to pop round and see my 'best friend forever', Candy Crush, so I could tell her all about my birthday and about the trouble I'd had with my Hi-Men. So I squirmed my way into my pleated, micro, mini-skirt, managed to pull my vest-top down far enough for the hem to grip onto the underside of my super-stiffy pokies, and discovered a pair of white, frilled, ankle-socks and pretty-pink Converse Low Tops at the back of the wardrobe. And in no time at all, I was a perfect vision of consequential adulthood and ready to jiggle and wiggle my way around to Candy's house to tell her all my news. 

Now Candy has been my 'best friend forever' forever, so I was really shocked when she opened the door and I discovered that she was just some pubescent girl with greasy, lank hair, a face pitted with acne scars, wearing some really unattractive sweatpants and an over-sized t-shirt, and definitely no perky, pokie breasticules. For at least five or six titty-jiggling breaths I didn't know quite what to do so it was fortunate that Candy's Mumsy came to see who was at the door, looked me up and down, and invited me in. 

Candy's Mumsy is really nice and kind and attractive in an older woman a bit like your Mumsy sort of way, so she offered me a drink and we all sat down in the kitchen with Candy looking like some sullen, angel of doom whose pet hamster has just died. And if I'm honest I don't think we're going to be 'best friends forever forever' for much longer. We'll Candy's Mumsy asked me whether I'd had a nice birthday, which was exactly what I wanted to tell them all about, that and finding and losing my Hi-Men all in the same day, but just as I was about to start talking I realised that Candy was only fifteen and wasn't a consistent adult. What to do? 

Fortunately, Candy's Mumsy had a brilliant idea once I'd explained my dilemma. She told Candy to cover her ears with her hands, grabbed some duct tape from under the sink, and wrapped it around Candy's head three or four times covering both her hands and her eyes, and then, just for good measure slapped a piece across her mouth. How clever. Then she said something about Candy being a 'See no evil, speak no evil, hear no evil' monkey now which I didn't really understand, and then added that her cunny was feeling rather itchy and would it be alright if she took off her panties and just gave it a few soothing strokes as I told her all about my birthday. 

SaraWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SaraWolff

It was her home so I could hardly refuse, besides I was absolutely bursting with my news and if I didn't tell someone soon then I just knew my swollen, double F, perky, pokie, breasticules were going to go pop. So as Candy's Mumsy busied herself soothing her itch, I told her all about what had happened yesterday after I'd recovered from my first ever organism. 

When Step-Daddy pulled his fingers out of my gushing, frothy, twat he announced that there was a problem in my pussy. There was a thingummy called a 'Hi-Men' and until it was removed I wouldn't be able to say 'hi to men' in a proper, grown-up consoling adult way and the best thing was for him to take his todger and remove it for me right there and then. Well there was a bit of an argument about that because Mumsy complained that she thought her Hi-Men had grown back owing to lack of attention, and so eventually Step-Daddy agreed to inspect Mumsy whilst Step-Brother would remove mine and Step-Uncle Charlie said it would be best if he filmed it and streamed it live on the dark web. 

So I lay back on the kitchen table and Step-Brother flopped his huge schlong down on my stomach with its head nuzzling at the underside of my breasts before dragging it down the length of my body and pressing his smooth dome against my slick, sodden, cunny lips. Well, I was so pleased I hadn't eaten breakfast yet because there was no way a bowl of cornflakes and his monster cock were going to all fit inside my tummy at the same time. 

I don't remember much after that except that Step-Brother's dick suddenly disappeared inside me and I felt fuller than I'd ever felt in my life. Even fuller than when I ate all my Easter Eggs before ten o' clock, though thankfully without the icky-sticky feeling. Then he started pushing it in and out getting faster and faster, sort of in the same way that Candy's Mumsy's fingers were disappearing and reappearing into her sopping snatch, and I couldn't breathe, and could barely see, and before I knew it I was having another organism, and not just one organism but organism after organism after organism. Until eventually, Step-Brother, went all red-faced and stiff and trembly, just like Candy's Mumsy was with her itchy cunny, and suddenly I felt this jet-wash spurt into my tummy and there was froth splattering out of my cunny onto my thighs and tushy. 

Then everyone told me what a good girl I'd been and that Step-Brother had fixed my 'Hi-Men', so now I was a super-dooper, actual, conspiratorial adult and would be able to play properly with other constructing adults. And Step-Uncle Charlie said that was good as there'd been a trillion, million hits on the live stream and a quadrillion messages from family members I hadn't met yet. Which is when Candy's Mumsy's legs started jerking wildly just like a string puppet trying to dance, and before I could ask what the problem was she had the biggest, most violent, organism I'd ever seen. Though I'm not sure why. 

And now I've run out of paper again, even though I wrote in my smallest, neatest handwriting, so I shall have to leave what happened next with Candy's Mumsy for another day. 

Nighty night. 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by CumGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments