Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

9 May 2021

When eventually, I got home from visiting Candy and her Mumsy I had such a shock that it felt as if my whole world as a consanguinity adult had tumbled down a rabbit hole and that I was just another guest at The Mad Hatter's Tea Party. A super yummy, bouncy, sodden-cunted, perky, pokie guest, but a guest nonetheless. So what had caused me to be such a flummoxed, flustered and flippy-flopped bundle of post-pubescent promiscuity?

Mumsy was in the kitchen all on her own and when I asked where all the scrummy Step-Relatives were she started weeping like, well like Candy's Mumsy's cunny with a vibe pressed against its swollen clit. So I wriggled my tushy onto a chair, helped myself to some honey-coated fingers (toasted), and listened as Mumsy boohooed her heart out. 

Apparently, there was to be no more insects. Even though insects was super-popular they weren't allowed to play with any of the other perverse, twisted, debauched, degenerate, sicko, deviants. Which was a bad thing especially for not quite virginal, bouncy, perky, pokie teen-angels who had to make their way in the world. So the insects were to be sent back to the insect house and I was to get an omnicycle instead which I would be able to ride in search of adventures. And even though Mumsy was really upset, and I was going to miss all the Step-People, the omnicycle did sound such funsies. So to cheer Mumsy up, I thought I'd tell her all about the exciting adventure I'd had with Candy's Mumsy. 

Once Candy's Mumsy had recovered from her supernova organism, she suggested that now I was a constricted adult we could play some adult games and that maybe it would be bestest if Candy went to her room, pulled the curtains closed, put on Marilyn Manson really loud, and moaned about how misunderstood and unloved she was. With Candy departed, her Mumsy fetched her box of 'lovelies' which had some of the strangest things that my perky, pokieness had ever seen. I'd been expecting we'd be playing dominoes or maybe even cribbage but it seemed that there were adult games I'd never seen before. 

First out of the box was what Candy's Mumsy described as a 'remote control, vibrating, double dildo'. Now in my day and a half as a conspicuous adult, I'd never heard of such a thing, but Candy's Mumsy said it was a really easy game and not to worry as she was certain that a sodden-cunted, teen-angel like me would be really good at playing it. What we had to do was lie down on the floor each with one end of the dildo pressed into our soaked snatches and wriggle and wriggle until our cunny lips kissed, which would be when the game would begin. 

Now, all that wriggling might sound easy, but every time I wriggled, the dildo pushed a little deeper and before long, I was feeling quite full and my perky, pokies were jiggling like party jellies as I flopped and floundered like a landed flounder. Then, just as I felt Candy's Mumsy's wetted lips kissing mine the whole dildo thingy sprung into life and started vibrating madly. Candy's Mumsy's squishy cunny began slapping into mine, and she moaned, "First one to cum loses."

Well, I don't think that was very fair because not only did Candy's Mumsy know the rules, but she'd already had a supernova organism and was slamming the vibrating dildo into my poor trembly cunny with such ferocity that it really had no choice but to organism, which meant she'd won. Which meant she got a 'remote control, vibrating, princess plug' pressed into her bottom for the next game. 

NATAZZHATS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NATAZZHATS

Which must have been the shortest game in the history of all games ever, because no sooner had the dildo started vibrating within my sloppy yumminess, than Candy's Mumsy was jerking and sobbing and screaming about how she was "cumming, cumming, cumming," and before I even knew the game had started, it was all over and finished and I'd won. 

Well, I was super-proud of myself for winning my first ever game as a conscious adult especially as Candy's Mumsy had had so much more practice than me, and even better still as a prize I got my very own 'remote control, vibrating, princess plug' to press into my never-been-fucked arsehole which now meant that I was a princess too, even if I didn't have a tiara. Then Candy's Mumsy announced that next, we'd be playing for a remote control, butterfly clip, vibe for our pearly clits. 

Now nobody has mentioned pearly clits before so I wasn't really sure what we were playing for, but I do like butterflies which are one of my favourite insects, so I really, really wanted to win. But, so did Candy's Mumsy, and if the last game was over in the batting of a pair of fake eyelashes then this one lasted longer than breast augmentation surgery. Before long, my shower-head cunny was on full squirt, the vibrating dildo sloshing into its throbby core and rubbing up against the quivery princess buried in my bottom as I flipped and flopped and wiggled and wriggled and thrummed and thrust and pumped and humped against Candy's Mumsy. Before long, I was slicker than a seal and twice as slippery, and I think Candy's Mumsy must have been feeling the same judging by her moans and roars, her growls and grunts, and her howls and barks. 

Then the organisms began. So many organisms. Organisms without beginning and without end. More organisms than in a bacteria-filled petri dish. And the more organisms that exploded through my perky, pokie, teen-angel body, the more Candy's Mumsy groaned and barked and howled and grunted until both of us seemed to be one never-ending, gushing, trembling, blissful organism. 

Finally, eventually, the remote-controlled vibrating things stopped their remote controlling and vibrating and the organisms subsided. Candy's Mumsy whimpered that she didn't know who'd won, and even though I thought I had, my mouth was no longer able to make words so I just sobbed pathetically. So Candy's Mumsy said we should both get a remote control, butterfly clip, vibe and as a special reward, we ought to have some remote control vibrating nipple patties as a sort of dessert. Which sounded like the yummiest puddingy treat ever, though I'm not sure as no sooner did the vibrating start than I had a supernova organism and I've no idea what happened after that. 

Bestest of all though was that Mumsy was now looking her normal cheery self at my news, and told me that I was the superiest-dooperiest, perky, pokie, teen-angel, daughter ever, but that she had to dash around to see Candy's Mumsy straightaway, and that now I was a constipated adult, I could sort out my own tea and not to wait up for her and put myself to bed and not to forget that I had school in the morning. All of which I've done, so I'd best say ... 

Nighty night.

Published 
Written by CumGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments