Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Part of April Fool's story appeared in 'Dear Cum - The Fools'. Now here she is to tell her story in her own words. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Some of those words you may have read before."

7 May 2021

My name is April Fool and this is my diary. Today was my sixteenth birthday. What a bizarre and strange day it's been. I'm totally weirded out by the whole thing even if it has been the bestest day ever. 

Last night when I went to sleep mine was a normal life. A single child with loving parents, my mind filled with everyday teenage concerns: Is that a spot or blemish on my chin? What's the best concealer? Why is my skin so oily? Is that foundation too dark? Which is the best lipstick colour; Berry Nude, Forbidden Fuchsia, Sweet Marsala, or Electric Orchid? And obviously, I was excited for the morning and my first day as a consequential adult. Though nothing could prepare me for what was to come. 

The first thing I noticed on waking was my breasts. They were perky. No other word for it. During the day, I was to discover their cup size adjusted to the beholder's leering eye and lascivious desires. One minute, they'd be a perky B cup, the next perky double D's. But whatever size they were they were always undeniably perky. Perky and topped by pokies. Pokies that were attention-seeking, sensitive, stiffened, engorged teatlets of pleasure. 

If that wasn't enough, throwing back the covers, I discovered that my previously lightly-haired pubic mons was now a soft, smooth, naked runway to the pouting obviousness of my cunny. A cunny that seemed to have its own microclimate; hot, humid and prone to showers of sticky cunny juices to decorate my thighs. 

Well, I wasn't going to allow small things like that to distract me. It was my birthday after all. So I jumped out of bed and went to dress. Honestly, I should have guessed what was coming next; not only had all my underwear mysteriously vanished but the only clothing left hanging in my wardrobe was a too-small cheerleader outfit. Now I'm a perky, pokie sort of girl and I wasn't going to let that unsettle me so I pulled on the vest and skirt as best as I was able and bounced off downstairs in a gorgeous display of pokies, perky underboobage and sodden cuntedness. 

Which is when things started to get strange. 

I arrived to find Mumsy in the kitchen but no Daddy. However, we did seem to have visitors. An absolutely gorge man was wrapped around Mumsy, his hands cupping her breasts, fingers teasing at her buttony nipples as he kissed and nibbled at her neck. Over on a stool dressed only in a pair of shorts sat the hunkiest teenage boy I had ever seen in my life. So hunky that my showerhead cunny gave an extra squirt of delight all down my trembly legs and dribble started sloshing from my lips and splattering my perky, heaving breasts. And that was before I even spied his monster of a cock which was poking out the bottom of his shorts and threatening to do serious damage to his kneecap. Also, sitting at the table were a couple that I can only describe as trailer-trash oldies, both of whom seemed to be leering at pokie, perky, bouncy me. 

I was quite taken aback, gobsmacked and flustered for a moment, but Mumsy quickly explained, between whimpering gasps of pleasure, that now I was all grown-up we were going to start playing a new family game called insects, and that you needed a Step-Daddy and a Step-Brother and Aunts and Uncles and Cousins and all sorts to play insects and that it was fun for all the family but mostest fun for virginal, nubile, pokie, perky, bouncy teenage girls who'd just turned sixteen. Well, I tried my best to pay attention to what Mumsy was saying but Step-Daddy had slipped a couple of fingers into my slippery twat and was pistoning them in and out mercilessly and all I could really concentrate on was the loud squelchy noises and the glorious rising tension of my approaching pleasure. I even didn't notice Auntie coming up behind me until I felt her pneumatic breasts rubbing against my back and a talon-like false nail pressing into my virginal butthole. Mumsy was still trying to explain how insects was the bestest, most popular family game ever and that everyone wanted to play it even if they pretended they didn't want to but was having problems getting the words out now that Step-Brother's monster cock was sliding between her widespread lips and pushing into the back of her throat. So what with her muffled gurgles and my panting moans and Step-Daddy's probing fingers and Auntie's inquisitive nail I was soon a very sloppy, very bouncy, perky, pokie, teen-angel indeed. 

CaliGem
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CaliGem

Well in no time at all Mumsy started gulping hard and frothing at the mouth, and at the same time, I suddenly went all dizzy and weak at the knees and my shower-head cunny started gushing and frothing too. And if I hadn't had all those Step-Fingers stuffed inside me I'm sure I'd have just been a sloppy, bouncy, virginal, perky, pokie, pile of flesh writhing on the floor. 

When, finally my perky titties stopped jiggling and bouncing like a Beyoncé dance routine, and I could see and breathe once more, Step-Daddy kindly explained that I'd just had an organism, which was really exciting because I'd never had one of those before and they'd been as much of a mystery as a Lemony Snickett story. Then Mumsy gave me a huge, sloppy, Birthday kiss, even though she still had froth all over her chin and quite a few splashes of it on her cheeks and a few droplets hanging from her eyelashes and promised me that I could have as many organisms as I liked now and maybe a few that I didn't really want, because that's what it meant to be a consulting adult. 

So it's all been unbelievably exciting and I have to keep hugging and pinching myself to make sure I'm not dreaming. Though hugging is quite tricksy as my perkies now seem to be Double E's and if my pokies get any stiffer I'm sure they'll take someone's eye out. 

And I've so much more to tell you, dear diary, but that's the end of the page, so I'll have to see if I can squeeze a bit into tomorrow's entry. 

Nighty, night.

 

Published 
Written by CumGirl
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments