Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was only Monday night as I staggered off to bed. Four more nights of Sophie before Dad came back. I seemed to be slipping slowly downward into whatever plan Sophie had for me. She had gone to work before I got up. Tuesday was probably my most challenging college day, but it only took me half an hour to go from bed to the lecture hall. I found this bit of the term relatively easy, as it covered things I already knew.

I finished my coursework, and Sophie came in at six, as usual. She explained that Dad would call at seven, so we had time for dinner first. I cooked a quick pasta dish, and both of us ate it. Sophie had showered and eaten dinner just in her dressing gown. The short one that fell open all the time. She hoped Dad would FaceTime again so it could fall open whilst we were on the sofa.

Dad explained he was drained from a long day and a few drinks after dinner, so he would not keep us for too long. I think that was just a bit of an explanation about our day. He wanted to get straight to the phone sex with his wife. Just as last night, Sophie took the phone into the bedroom, stuck it in the selfie stick, and cast it onto the TV. It left her hands free to do whatever Dad wanted her to do. Tonight was just the vibrator.

I stood by the door, watching my stepmother bring herself to orgasm, just out of sight of my father. The difference between tonight and last night was I had taken off my clothes as I entered the bedroom. It was, according to Sophie, just what she needed to get her first orgasm out of the way quickly; talking to my father on the phone whilst looking past the phone to my hand, slowly wanking my cock, ticked all the buttons.

Sophie was extending the supposed fantasy story to my father. She told him just what was happening. She said it in a way that intimated it was what she wanted to happen. She asked him to tell me that it was okay for me to get his wife to give me a blowjob. Again, Dad sidestepped the permission thing, telling her that instead, she would have to wait for Saturday before she could get a cock in her slutty mouth,

I wondered if there was some power play here. I remember in Georgios, friends asked her if I was the one who would, and Sophie answered YES. What I was going to do never got mentioned. It seemed to me that I was slowly but gently moving towards having sex with her. Today, for example, I was told I needed to have my cock out the whole time so she could see. Geanie out of the bottle, cat out of the bag, cock out of my shorts. There was no going back.

Yesterday's finish was today's start, and I wondered where it would go. Dad didn't take long to tell us he was done and good night. Sophie said to me that we would watch TV tonight in here. It was closer to her sex toys if she needed some, and the TV played the same scene out. As the next episode played out, I laid back on my father's side of the bed. Sophie put a pillow on my stomach and lay her head on it,

I got a better look at the bedroom than the quick look before, when, to be fair, I was focussing on something else. The circular bed was itself incredible, with the raised red sides. It was on the same level as the mattress, and every foot or so had a cleat attached to the top. Kinky tied-up porn flashed through my brain. Then I saw that above the bed was a matching circular mirror with four hooks hanging through. I could make out the CCTV camera.

That wasn't all, as one side of the room had built-in wardrobes with a mirror front. On the other side was a door to the ensuite. It had two chests of drawers on either side of the door and another set of mirrors above them. Later on, I stood on the bed to see hundreds of my cocks disappearing into the distance. Like in a mirrored elevator. Opposite the door was a floor-to-ceiling set of glass. I wondered what the view was like from the block of flats two hundred yards away.

Sophie was keen to reinforce her position to date tonight, not to try and push my boundaries some more. As the gangster boss in the series was fucking his mistress ten different ways, I wanked myself off for her. Sophie had her face no more than a foot from my blurred hand. I wanked myself off so hard and so many times. She was true to her word of not touching it, but she rubbed all around my legs and stomach carefully.

That night was mostly about me; I came four times in two hours. Sophie watched, played with herself gently and moved me along with some well-chosen dirty talk. It was only when I announced I was coming that she reacted. She told me to get up the first time and come standing to spurt all over her. I was aware this was probably a bit outside the boundary I should have set, but we didn't touch each other as rope after rope covered her stomach and breasts.

The second time I came, she turned around in the classic doggy position, so I spurted all over her arse and back. I also noticed that Sophie slid backwards, dipped her head and was frigging herself with her left hand as I did so. It was almost like I had been fucking her from behind and pulled out for the money shot. Coincidentally, the hero on the TV had done just the same ten minutes or so before.

I was spent when the third episode finished, and I crawled to bed. I didn't have the energy to wank myself off once I got to my room. I checked the CCTV library when I woke up the following day. I had an eleven o'clock start, so there was plenty of time after Sophie went to work to check what had happened. I noted that only three cameras were active after eight—the ones in Sophie's room. I triggered a couple more when I went to bed. Dad must have seen it all.

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

On Wednesday night, Sophie was only dressed in a towel when we did the call on the sofa. She also announced that she and I would be going dancing on Friday night. I was missing my social life, and Sophie wanted to meet all my friends. It was news to me, as well as my father. He told me he would ring me tomorrow as Sophie wandered into her bedroom. She dropped the towel well before the door; I picked it up as I followed.

Tonight, the phone sex involved Sophie lying on all fours, her ass towards the camera, plunging the Dad dildo in and out of her. Again, she prompted my father to tell me it was alright for me to be fucking her from behind. Why didn't Dad tell him to do so? Again, there was a sidestep, and he called her all sorts of names. Sophie pushed the envelope by talking about the dancing. She told Dad someone needed to make out with her.

When the phone call was complete, Sophie switched on the TV. Announcing herself bored by the low level of sex in the French series, we watched porn for the rest of the evening. We seemed to move along and got closer to each other as our orgasms progressed. Tonight, Sophie made me lie down and lay over me in a reverse doggy pose. This brought her pussy over my face as I watched the dildo slide in and out of her at close quarters.

It also had the effect of her juices dropping down onto my face as she approached and passed orgasm after orgasm. With one hand reaching back to her pussy, she found it difficult to keep upright, so she dropped down onto her shoulder by the side of my hip. It meant she could not see my cock, but she made up for it by grabbing my leg. I could absently caress her body, which I suppose was the point of the otherwise awkward position.

We then both lay on our sides, meaning we were visually close to each other's genitals. The TV was forgotten, except for the soundtrack of moans and slurping sounds. As I approached my second orgasm, I felt her hand slowly caressing my balls as I stroked myself hard. As I came, I felt her face move forward. She didn't touch me, but I plastered her face. Afterwards, I rolled on my back, and she sat on my chest and cleaned herself up using her fingers and swallowing it.

Dad rang me around lunchtime, telling me that his black Georgio's card was in the top drawer of his desk. Remember, the money is there, too; get receipts. He seemed to avoid the making-out question, so I asked him directly. Was he okay if I had to make out with his wife to stop her from making out with someone else? He seemed to hate being on the spot and told me I would probably make the right choice. I was a bit annoyed with his answer.

However, not responding also meant we didn't discuss what making out involved. If I were with a girlfriend, then making out would be kissing and exploring her body. It probably included a hand job. That seemed a bit too much, to be honest, but his avoiding giving permission meant we didn't explore what the boundaries were. I finished the conversation by asking him whether the CCTV worked for him. He was gobsmacked.

I don't think he realised that I knew. He asked if Sophie had any ideas, and I explained how I had worked it out. He told me that he had installed the cameras for work demonstration purposes. He had turned all off but the two by the door when he wasn't giving a demo. However, since I had lived there, he checked up when he was away. It had become a bit of a passion with him. Watching turned him on.

From now on, I suggested just a regular phone call, which he said he would square with Sophie. So that night, Sophie and I ate early and did the usual phone call, both naked on my father's bed. I knew he would watch on the CCTV, but Sophie didn't. She sat astride my chest, playing with a vibrator on her pussy, a foot from my face as the call played out with Dad. Sophie asked that I might be allowed to eat her out, but again, it was a sidestep.

Sophie had already told me Dad had told her he had phoned me and squared off the making out. So her phone sex session started with dancing at Georgios. How I was touching her ass, what dress she would wear, how well I kissed. How big my cock felt as she opened up my fly and played with it. Walking home, disappearing into an alleyway, me playing with her pussy, her giving me a hand job. Dad came quite quickly at that point.

We didn't seem to explore our boundaries that night. The unsaid conversation was that we would be stepping into new territory on Friday night. We both had twenty-four hours to work out what we would do, knowing that Dad would accept whatever happened. That and I knew he would watch it in full colour and sound. How far would we go? I was feeling a bit pissed off with him, so now I might go further than when I had thought about it.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments