Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I spent the whole of Friday with a real sense of anticipation. Like I was going on that date with a new girlfriend where you knew it would get physical. I realised Sophie was just as buzzed when she texted me at lunchtime. She told me she had just gone to the ladies' toilet at work and played with herself. Part of me said I was just here to make Sophie happy. Another part of me was thinking about getting laid.

At six, Sophie came home with some takeout, and we ate it while on the phone call to Dad. I think that Sophie annoyed him because there was no phone sex tonight. So, after the food was finished, we showered and got ready to go out. I found a decent band at college and picked up a couple of tickets. We thought we would go on to Georgios if the band weren't any good.

I was instructed what to wear from the three outfits that Dad had got me when I started to live here. When we were ready to go out, I felt pretty grown up, especially with the money and card from Dad in my pocket. Sophie was very rock-chick tonight. She had a red leather skirt with two zips up the sides. It was short but not excessively so; she had a pair of slightly gothic hold-ups. There was a reasonably transparent blouse and a vintage leather jacket.

I could see she was wearing a distinctive gold push-up bra visible in the gap in the coat. I felt pretty good walking her from the front door and helping her into the cab to college. Sophie had a tall pair of heels that seemed challenging to walk in; I was not sure much dancing would happen. Colin met up when we got to the college hall, where the band would play later. Sophie made a big fuss of meeting him, giving him a big hug and a kiss.

It went on probably too long for Dad to be happy with. When I got the drinks, Sophie insisted on shots. Shots were the order of the day every time it was her round or mine. Along with Colin, there were many of the guys on my course whom Sophie had never met. She made a fuss of them, kisses and hugs all around. Thank them for being good friends with me. They got shots, too. Only two other girls were in our group.

Sophie also fussed about them. Hugs and air kisses went on for ages, and they went to the toilets together. Even though I thought Sophie was typically dressed for her, her skirt was undoubtedly shorter than the other girls. She was pretty well the only one in a skirt; jeans seemed to be the order of the day. The band only played one set, finishing around 9 pm. By then, Sophie had a real buzz with the number of shots she had put away.

She decided it was time for us to leave and go to Giorgio's, so I ordered an Uber, even though it was only half a mile away. Colin was pissed off to see us go. Sophie had been dancing with him a fair bit, and he was getting pretty handsy with her. She seemed not to care; in fact, she had grabbed his ass a couple of times in return. After we got in the cab, Sophie told me that now we had left my friends, she didn't need to be so conservative.

So she took off her leather jacket and did the magic bra trick that I never tired of. She folded it up and stuffed it in her coat pocket, putting that back on but leaving it open. The driver was not concentrating on the road but more on the view in his mirror. Sophie also undid her zips on both sides to around halfway up. She looked pretty slutty now compared with what she was before.

The tops of her hold-ups were visible on the slits in the skirt as she wriggled in the seat. She then told me that Dad had shared his call details with her. So, I can kiss you in public tonight, and you now know it's all approved, were her words as we got out of the Uber. Sophie had filled me in about Giorgio's, where she and my father met—and had their first dance, kiss, and public grope. All of which was going to be replayed with me tonight.

I noticed a line of guys on one side when we got to the door. There were about a dozen of them, either standing singly or in a pair chatting. No women were waiting, as it seemed they got straight in. At least that's what happened to Sophie, although one of the bouncers called her by her married surname. The other one sort of nodded his head. As I tried to follow her, an arm went out to stop me and motion me to the queue.

At that point, Sophie turned back and told the bouncer I was Paul's son. Paul was my dad's name. The guy changed completely, ushering me inside. He did ask if I had a card with me, and when I showed him the black card, he swiped it on a reader. That activated something. We stopped to get drinks; the barman asked for the card, and as I handed it over, he smiled and nodded at the black card with the gold-lettered G on the font.

We took a few sips, and suddenly, I felt pretty young as several individuals came up to say hello to Sophie. There were men, women, and a few couples, and I was introduced as Paul's son to all. A few women raised eyebrows and asked Sophie if I was the one. I still didn't understand this, but Sophie nodded anyway. This took most of the first drink until Sophie heard a tune she liked and told me we were dancing.

We went past a circular staircase with a rope, a bouncer, and a few guys waiting to go down. We were staying upstairs tonight, so we threaded our way past them and the toilet doors into a suddenly dark space. As my eyes adjusted to the darkness, I realised there were only couples on the dancefloor, apart from two small groups of women dancing together that we moved through at the front. There was no console. The DJ was downstairs.

The women were mostly dressed in black cocktail dresses, although they seemed to all show a fair bit of flesh. The sort of dress that would work at work if you had a jacket over it or didn't unbutton or unzip anything. Sophie grabbed me close in as there was little room to move around. The couples were mostly grinding on each other, not interested in the beat or cutting moves.

The groups of women were wriggling about until, from time to time, one was approached by a guy. The new couple would move towards the back of the floor, where it was significantly darker. As Sophie moved me that way, I realised there was not much dancing but a lot of hand movement. Couples were making out, kissing hard, one hand around each other's back and the other hand disappearing between the bodies or draped over the other's ass.

It's what you see in the last few dances before closing. Here, however, the evening was only starting. At this rate, they might be fucking before they left. My concentration and wandering eyes were lost as I felt Sophie put her hand on my cheek and pull me in for a kiss. Not so much a motherly peck, more a snog. As her tongue snaked out into my open lips, she ground her body against mine.

I'm sure she could feel my erection as her other hand grabbed my ass and pulled me harder onto her. We stayed on the dancefloor for two more songs until Sophie decided we needed more drinks, and she went to the toilet. I stood at the bar and ordered a couple more drinks and two shots, waiting for my stepmom to rejoin me. I had almost finished my drink when she finally reappeared from the toilet, but it took ages to get to me.

It seemed everyone wanted to speak to her. I could see her motioning her hand towards me, and I recognised the mouth movements for 'Paul's son'. I got another beer, and then she arrived. I could not fail to notice that he had further adjusted her skirt. The zips were fully open now; the dress was essentially two flaps of leather on a belt. She had also twisted it so instead of the slits being on the side; they were on the top of her thigh and from behind on one cheek of her ass.

As we returned to the dancefloor, I realised she had also removed her thong. Additionally, the buttons on the front of her blouse were open down to her belly button. She handed her thong to me, and I slipped it in my pocket. As we started to kiss again, Sophie took the hand I had around her back and put my fingers into the slit over her ass, pushing my fingers right to her ass.

I was about to tell her off when I felt my fly being drawn down, and her tiny fingers were soon wrapped around the base of my cock. I managed to draw away and was about to remonstrate with her when she reminded me that my father had given me strict instructions to follow her every command. Or if I weren't going to play ball, she would find a guy who was happy to do so. That was expressly not allowed for me to happen.

So, I found myself in a tricky place. I don't know why I was making a fuss about this; Colin would give his left testicle to be where I was right now, with Sophie's tongue in my mouth and my fingers hovering close to her pussy. I knew that there would be no resistance if I tried. Before I could pull my hand back, I remembered my father's words that while we were out, Sophie needed to be satisfied.

ElvingBella
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ElvingBella

Those exact words drove my fingers forward, and one slipped into her soaking wet pussy right up to my knuckle. There was a gasp from Sophie. Not, I suspect, that I was giving her pleasure, but that she had persuaded me beyond the point of no return. Her fingers grasped my cock harder. We 'danced' for another couple of songs, sometimes making out, sometimes not. But soon, a second finger joined the first, and the slow progress to Sophie's public orgasm grew ever nearer.

Sophie pulled her mouth away from mine and moved to my ear. I could hear her precise instructions for finding her G-spot. Left a bit, up a bit, you are on it. I realised I had been missing a trick only as I made small circles as instructed. I had readers in men's magazines and tried to locate them in my girlfriends. I had, by process of increased pleasure from my partner, figured out roughly what to do.

However, with Sophie guiding me, I realised there was a difference in texture over the magic spot. A slight roughness on the slippery walls of an otherwise slick pussy, that was having the desired effect. Sophie made those moans I knew meant an orgasm was coming, and she shuddered to a reasonable one on my finger. I suddenly felt like older than my nineteen years, especially as Sophie zipped me up and told me we were returning to the bar.

As we got back to our drinks, a woman was waiting who was a friend. She and Sophie kissed a proper snog that made my hard-on even more complicated, and soon, I was introduced to Audrey. She pulled me into her, grinding on my hard-on, and kissed me with her tongue. She pulled away, smiling at Sophie and asking her how good I was at fucking her. She seemed surprised that Sophie said that hadn't happened yet.

Audrey seemed to be going to say something but stopped as Sophie put her hand up. Audrey smiled and moved away, telling me she was looking forward to fucking me soon. I looked at her wedding ring and wondered what was happening. We stayed for the rest of our drinks and went home in another Uber. As we sprawled around in the back seat, Sophie made sure I continued to kiss and make out with her.

I realised the driver could see her naked, glistening pussy in the mirror. She didn't seem to care, and, as we approached the apartment, she resumed the tongue-lashing. I quickly sobered up as we got into the lift. Soon, we would be inside, and Dad would watch me kiss and finger his wife on the CCTV. I wasn't sure how this would go. I had been focused on ensuring she didn't stray with another guy if I didn't do as she said.

Now we were alone in the flat, that excuse wasn't working. Once inside the front door, Sophie told me to go into the bedroom while she freshened up. I wasn't sure what would happen, but I wanted to go with the flow. A few minutes later, Sophie came out of her bathroom naked, grabbed my hand, and pulled me on top of her. When we got to the bed, she pulled out her phone and told me we would make a short call with my father.

It seems that Dad was in some club because he shouted into the phone and then rang back a few minutes later. He was in a cab on the way back to his hotel. We had a surreal conversation because Sophie told Dad I was a good boy. I had looked after her all night, ensuring her every whim was satisfied and that everything was going to plan. She slurred a bit, and I wondered what plan this was.

I remembered several questions in the bar that Sophie had answered, 'Not yet'. It was the same when we were there on Dad's birthday. Then there was Audrey, asking if we had fucked. I was a bit lost, and Dad was talking to me. Initially, he was thankful. Then, he told me he would not be back until Sunday morning. Making sure Sophie was satisfied, his final words as he said that he was at his hotel,

I could not resist saying, 'Sure, you will see us soon' as the call finished. Throwing the phone onto the pillow, Sophie moved across and started to kiss me again. Although I felt that this was a bit too much now we were home; I did so only for a second, as I was having so much fun. Sophie, it appeared, had decided I was going to determine the pace, and she let me keep making out, no grabbing of my cock to get things moving along. 

I'm not quite sure how I ended up with her nipple in my mouth. I think I originally cupped it, and Sophie pushed my head down until I was nipping at her fully erect nub. She encouraged me to use my teeth, and I continued to do so. First, her left breast, playing with her right nipple between thumb and forefinger until I swapped places. After that, she pulled me up to swap tongues once again until I was tired of her breasts.

Then my fingers moved south down to her pussy. I convinced myself I had fingered her to an orgasm on the dancefloor, so what we were doing now was just more of the same. One hand inside her, trying to find the g-spot with the slightly rough touch. Then the other moved to her clit, rubbing in circles and then side to side. Encouragement from Sophie, telling me what to do.

To be a bit harder, a bit faster until the eventual orgasm started; she was bucking her hips and calling out my name and telling me my hands were as good as my father's as she came hard and wetness covered my fingers. I think it was a mention of my father, who I was sure was watching all this, which calmed me down. So when Sophie told me she needed something deeper inside her, I asked her for my father's dildo cock.

Using her slickness, I slowly opened her up and gradually fed it inch by inch inside her. Sophie was on her back now, legs wide apart, with me sitting between them. She was fully naked, and I was still dressed. She started to play with her nipples, pulling them hard. It was a lot harder than I would have ever imagined doing. She told me she liked it rough and deep.

Encouraging me to get more of my father inside her, eventually, my fingers brushed her clit, and the requests turned from deeper to faster, and her hand moved down to her clit. Again, I was surprised by the force she used on herself, pinching her clit initially before pulling back the hood from above. I could see the little pink bud until she covered it with her finger and flicked it from side to side.

As she did so, I plunged the dildo that was my father deeper and faster into her now soaking wet pussy. There was a lovely, loud, squelching noise as, between our motions, her next orgasm started to rise. She screamed out the orgasm, but that wasn't enough for her; Sophie wanted more. As the first orgasm started to wane, she gasped out. I needed to keep going, and as I plunged the replica of my dad in and out, her fingers got faster.

A second orgasm rolled on from the first until that screamed out and peaked. She screamed as her fingers got even quicker. Two fingers were clamped on her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments