Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It would have been fine if Dad's nights were limited to one or two weekly. However, when he made his week-long trips, the interaction and relationship between Sophie and me changed dramatically. In those weeks, Dad flew out Sunday afternoon before returning Saturday morning. He drove there, I drove the car back, and Sophie picked him up from the airport on the return flight. The first time it happened was late October.

Sophie and I were still a little distant from each other after the cock grabbing. Dad suggested we bond whilst he was away. He pulled me to one side on the way to the airport and ensured I stayed each night until he returned. He told me it was up to me to provide whatever Sophie wanted. Just as he would do so if he were here. He reminded me of the cash and the card and how Sophie had been two weeks before

That week, Sophie declared she wanted to binge on a mini-series that included an actor that Dad hated. He refused to watch it, so perhaps I could step in. Dad was a bit odd in that regard. So after we did some gym work and ate dinner. We did not have a Dad call that first night as he was still flying. After dinner, we both say we are going for a shower. I expected that to be the night's end, as it was almost nine.

However, half an hour later, Sophie called out that the TV was starting. She was dressed in a nightie with a dressing gown over it, and we sat on different sofas to watch. There was still an atmosphere. When Sophie searched for the program, she didn't pull it from the typical Netflix or Prime account, but from an app, I hadn't seen before. As she navigated to it, I noticed there were also a few porn apps that I would check out later in the week. 

The mini-series was dubbed from Mexican or Spanish and featured a family heavily invested in hotels. We watched the first episode. The basic premise was that the older father, in his mid-fifties, had two sons and two daughters. His wife had recently died, and the first episode was generally about him finding a new girlfriend, around the same age as his children. There was a lot of sex in it, with quite graphic detail.

It was halfway between soft porn and the whole thing. The new girlfriend was introducing the father to new sexual things he had never experienced before, and at the end of the first episode, they were getting married. The eldest son seems to recognise the new wife, and when he gets home, he consults his video collection. He tapes all his conquests, and there is him and a mate of his fucking his dad's new wife ten years prior.

I often glanced across at Sophie on the other sofa, and I could swear she was playing with herself. On Monday night, after Dad's call, we watch the next episode, where the eldest son delivers his blackmail threat and compromises the new wife into several debauched acts, all of which the son is recording. After that first episode, we had a break for some crisps and a drink, and as we returned, Sophie persuaded me that we should sit on the same sofa.

She misses Dad's presence and tells me I must give her a pillow to rest her head. So we sit slightly apart whilst the crisps are eaten, but afterwards, Sophie leans over, puts her head on my chest, and grabs my arm around her. I feel slightly worried, but Sophie makes me think it's all good and covers her hand over mine on her stomach. We are in roughly the same place as the cock grab of last week.

The series starts again, and I'm fully aware that I'm sitting with my arm around my stepmom as the acting stepson is in a slightly more advanced position on the screen. He has his stepmom's head in his hands and forces her mouth down on his cock. Unsurprisingly, I get a hard-on, but Sophie doesn't seem to notice as my cock rises. This is at the same time as the screen son shoots all over his stepmom's face. I don't see how she can miss it, as my cockhead is inches away.

Tuesday night has Sophie in a stretchy towelling playsuit I've never seen before. It's skin-tight and relatively thin, but she doesn't need a dressing gown because it covers her knees and wrists. Although the minimal coverage on her breasts is engaging, and I can even see a bit of cameltoe, putting my arm around her seems wrong. Sophie is utterly nonplussed about it all. Later in the episode, stepmom takes on both sons in the father's bed.

This is when Sophie brings me up to speed on her story. I know a fair bit already. Her parents were older when she was born. Her grandparents died when she was young. Then, the tragedy of her parents dying in a car crash when she was about my age. Although this meant she was financially secure for life, she was lonely. As a result, college became a blur of sexual activity, which made her forget the loneliness.

As a result, if she felt lonely, then she reached out for sex as the fix. She was lonely every time Dad went away. She was sorry, but she might reach out sexually to me. Like the cock grab of the previous week. She didn't mean to offend me, but she might do the same thing again, especially if she had a lot to drink. As she says this, Sophie snuggles further and puts her hand on my leg. My cock would get harder if it were possible. Sophie sighs.

danniaramirez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
danniaramirez

On Wednesday night, the eldest son makes the stepmom give a business partner a blowjob in his car. Initially, there was blackmail involved, but now she is taking the lead and screaming out orgasm after orgasm. Sophie has her hand on my thigh, pretty high up and is looking straight at my prominent erection. She compares what's on the screen to reality when she asks if I would like to be on the screen now with her. I mumble something about being appropriate.

Thursday night sees Sophie in her shorter nightie with the more extended dressing gown over it. I've agreed that I'm going to college to see a band on Friday night, so we binge-watch the series' conclusion. As time passes, Sophie gets more and more comfortable, which involves her wriggling about. This is the last episode, which consists of the father sitting in a chair watching his two sons double-team his wife,

Sophie is very comfortable lying across my lap, my erection touching her breast. As I glance down, the dressing gown has become undone, the nightie underneath is moving, especially as Sophie brings one knee upwards and her pussy is slightly exposed. The waxed outline glistens slightly with her juices and evident excitement. My hand is on her hip. I feel sure that if I slip it down and touch her pussy, the response will not be shocking.

Sophie shares more of her sexual history. She had all sorts of encounters and turned bi-sexual for a while. This doesn't surprise me, as her besties are both lesbians. She then explains that more by luck than accident, she fucks a guy with a massive cock. Same as your and your fathers, she goes on to add. This is a game-changer. Half an hour with a big cock is as satisfying as a whole night with an average guy. Then she met Dad.

Friday night is different altogether, as Sophie had agreed she is ok at home alone. I leave her on the phone to Dad around seven thirty and go out for a few beers at college. My friend Colin is well pissed off with me. He is convinced that Sophie would be fucking him now if we were around there. I laugh a lot, but there is a little nag inside me that he might be right. There is a bit of guilt inside me that I should keep Sophie company as promised.

As soon as the band finished their set, I headed home. As I entered the front door, I realised that Sophie was on the sofa watching the TV, as the door between was open. From the sounds coming out, it's a porn film, and this is confirmed when I look at the couch and Sophie has something in her hand that seems to be ploughing into her snatch. It's fucking hot watching through the open door as Sophie gets closer to orgasm, matching the one on the screen that I can only hear.

I suddenly find my cock out and in my hand as I start to wank myself off, watching the sight before me. Sophie comes three times before I do, and it's one of the best wanks of my life. I keep quiet, going into the cloakroom behind me to use the tissues to clean myself up. Once I had done so, I returned to the front door and told Sophie I was home. When I entered the room, she was all sweetness and light.

Sophie, though, could not remove the flush from her neck or the smile plastered all over her face. Or was it more of a smirk? She wanted to talk. Were there any girls I fancied? Was Colin talking about her? Perhaps, she says, I should have gone with you. We chatted for a while but realised that the evening was probably over, and we both went to bed. I hurried off earlier to allow Sophie to take whatever was on the back of the sofa away with her.

Dad and Sophie go out as usual on Saturday night, allowing me to look at the TV history. I found out the movie Sophie was watching; it was stepmom porn. During the next few weeks, I looked closely at the TV apps and the history whenever I was sure nobody would be home. For an average couple, Dad had a relatively large amount of porn downloaded and on apps, he had access to.

Perhaps Dad or Sophie wasn't aware that most of those apps had a primary history display. You could see which films were watched, whether they were just looked at or viewed all the way through, and the date they were last saved. You could watch it again, which wiped out the original notes, but I was able to work out a distinct pattern in their viewing history. Earlier, there were a lot of gang bangs and cuckold stuff.

Around the time Sophie was first on the scene, the titles viewed included a lot of big cock storylines. There were still some gangbang films, but the cuckold stuff stopped. Then, straight after the wedding, the viewing history was almost exclusively stepmom-based. I was shocked at how many stepmom titles existed, but almost everything available had been watched. 

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments