Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Thank you to everyone who posted a nice comment. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I really appreciate it!"

"Quick, Put your clothes on," I whispered to Luna. But right when I finished my sentence, her back arched and her toes curled while she had her first orgasm. I quickly put my hand on her mouth while her body was shaking with pleasure. When Luna started to get dressed, I went into the hallway and guarded the door.

Just as I closed the door behind me, my brother walked past me and said, "Dinner is ready."

"I know, I'm waiting for Luna," I said and I swiftly moved in front of the doorknob.

Thomas turned around and said, "How has it been, sharing a room?"

Luna opened the door as I replied, "I guess sharing a room is kind of fun," and I winked at my sister. She blushed and shyly looked down as she let out a little giggle. Thomas went to his bedroom to empty his backpack while Luna and I sprinted down the stairs. During dinner, Luna was really quiet. I kept trying to make eye contact but whenever our eyes met, she looked back down.

Later that evening, when Luna went to her room, I waited a few minutes and then followed her. When I was standing in front of her bedroom door, I thought I heard noises but when I entered, she was just watching some Tiktok videos on her phone.

I got in my bed and after a few minutes of scrolling, I fell asleep. A few hours later I woke up to a weird sound. I peeked my head over the edge of my bed to look underneath it and saw a glimpse of my sister's pussy. I decided to listen while she masturbated and eventually orgasmed.

The next day I got a text from Audrey asking me if I could come to a party with her. After I asked my parents if they could drive me there, they said yes and I arranged an hour with Audrey.

When my mom dropped me off, I walked around for a bit until I found Audrey. We hugged each other and I felt her big breasts push against mine.

"You look adorable!" I said while taking her hand and twirling her around. She was wearing a cute new blouse with a flower pattern on it and some tight skinny jeans which made her ass look even bigger than usual.

"Thank you!" she said while she hugged me again.

The party was in a big hangar and the only light in there came from the big LED lights that were attached to the stage and flashed around the room. It had been a few months since I had gone to a big party so my ears weren't used to the loud music any more, luckily they adapted quickly. Audrey took my hand while she led me through the crowd to the bar, and when we got there, she shoved a beer in my hand.

After a few drinks and a bit of small talk with some people we knew, we took a drink to go and made our way to the front of the stage. The hours were flying by while we were dancing and having fun. We busted out every single dance move we knew. Then Audrey started twerking, and I couldn't keep my eyes off her curvy butt. I wanted to playfully spank it, but before I got the chance, some random guy started grinding against her. I got really jealous, but she immediately turned around and hit him in the face. My jealousy instantly turned into joy as the guy walked away with his hand on his face.

After a few more hours of dancing and drinking, we went to the parking lot. We both texted our parents to come to pick us up and started talking.

"You punched him so hard, he started crying!" I yelled hysterically.

"He deserved it," she said, "And I should've hit him twice!" she screamed.

We both started laughing uncontrollably. I fell into her arms, and when I looked up at Audrey, she closed her eyes and kissed me. I pulled away at first, but then I closed my eyes and kissed her back. It felt like I was in heaven. When my nipples got hard, I tried to slip my tongue into her mouth, but she stopped kissing me. We both blushed and stood there in silence until her mom arrived. I waved her goodbye, but she didn't look at me and then they drove off. A few minutes later, my mom picked me up.

When we got home, I immediately went to my room and was greeted by Luna. I totally forgot that she should already be sleeping, but luckily she wasn't. We talked for a little bit and I told her about the party, of course, I left out the end of the evening. Then I climbed up to the top bunk and we both went to sleep.

I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about Audrey's soft lips on mine. In addition to that, I heard my sister moving around in her bed and I was pretty sure she was masturbating again. I could tell because of the little moans she let out. My pussy started to get wet and then I decided to talk instead of just listening to Luna.

AbbyHertsson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AbbyHertsson

"Hey, are you enjoying yourself?" I whispered. The room got really quiet and I said "I know you're masturbating, Luna".

She got out of her bed, looked up at me, and whispered "Sorry, I'll stop."

I got out from under the covers and climbed down. "It's fine," I said, "I'm horny too."

I took her hand, and we sat down on her bed with our backs against the wall. I slid my hand into my pants and began rubbing my pussy while I put my other hand under my shirt to play with my nipples. Luna's eyes went really wide and she copied what I was doing.

After rubbing our pussies for a bit I asked, "Do you mind if I take off my clothes?"

"N- no, you can take them off if you want," she answered.

I stood up and turned toward my sister. To lighten the tension, I thought it would be funny if I did a little dance. After I shook my ass it started to work and I saw Luna let out a cute giggle.

I got closer to her and said, "You like that, huh?" then I turned around and began shaking my ass in her face.

She laughed and said, "Maybe."

"Okay," I said while I began pulling my pajama shorts down. When I looked back, Luna had stopped masturbating. She still had her hand in her pants but she was completely focused on my butt.

My shorts dropped to the ground and I asked, "Do you maybe want to remove my panties?"

Without hesitation, she answered, "Sure!"

I felt her hands on my hips while she grabbed my panties. Her fingers were still wet from touching her pussy. The thought of my sisters' juices on my hips turned me on even more. I didn't have a lot of time to process it because she immediately pulled my panties to the ground. I felt exposed but decided to turn back around and take my shirt off.

"Wow!" Luna said with a smile on her face, "You look really pretty."

"Thank you," I said while I sat back down.

"W- what about your bra?" Luna asked.

I looked at her and jokingly said, "Only if you get naked too."

Luna got off the bed and quickly removed her clothes, only leaving her bra on.

"Now it's your turn, "she said.

I reached behind my back and unhooked my bra. Luna was standing there, looking at my naked body. I was staring at her wet pussy when she finally removed her bra. My sister's chest was flat but her puffy nipples completely made up for it. After a few more minutes of staring at each other, she sat down next to me. We both spread our legs and continued masturbating while looking at each other's bodies.

I slid my fingers into my pussy and let out a moan. Our hands went faster and faster until we both came. My body tensed up and I squeezed my boob with my other hand while Luna's legs slammed shut. We just lay there for a moment enjoying the feeling of our orgasm. When we got up I took her hand and put her fingers in my mouth so I could taste her juices.

She looked shocked at first but then she said, "Can I suck on your fing-."

I interrupted her and shoved my soaking-wet fingers in her mouth.

"Mmm, t- that's really sweet," she said while she was still tasting my juices.

Luna's soft lips on my fingers made me think about Audrey and what happened earlier that evening. Without thinking about it I took my hand out of her mouth and kissed her. I couldn't believe it, but I was kissing my sister. To my surprise, Luna didn't push me away. Our tongues entangled and I felt our nipples touch as our bodies got closer to each other. I ran my hands through her hair and Luna grabbed my waist. She moved her hands to my back but when I felt her pull me closer, I pulled myself away from her.

"I'm sorry," I said, "We should sleep now, it's getting way too late."

"Yeah, you're right," she answered.

We both stood up and awkwardly put our clothes back on. We both left our bras off and got into our beds. I checked my phone before I went to sleep and saw that I had gotten a text. I was hoping it would be from Audrey but then I saw it was from Simon...

Published 
Written by Louloouutjee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments