Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Make sure you read the previous chapter to know what led up to this moment."

After I almost got caught by my mom, I went to bed and tried to sleep for a little bit.

Two hours later, I woke up and got ready for school. When I arrived, Audrey, Phoebe, and Jane were already waiting for me. They were all holding their sports bags, and a feeling of despair fell over me. It's not that I didn't like sports, but our PE teacher, Mr. Peeters, always gave the most boring classes.

"Do we have PE?" I asked my friends.

"Yes," Phoebe answered with a sigh.

"Mrs. Garcia broke her leg and they changed our whole class schedule," Audrey added.

Audrey showed me the new schedule on her phone, and I saw that we were going to have four hours of PE every Tuesday afternoon. This would change into swimming lessons every two weeks. I used to be in a swim club, but I quit a few years ago because I became way more conscious about my body. Every girl in my club started to get curves in some places but I didn't, and it made me hate myself. Luckily I also read that we weren't going to have any classes on Tuesday mornings until they had found a replacement teacher for Mrs. Garcia, so that kind of made up for the swimming classes. I gave Audrey her phone back and we went to my locker to get my sports bag.

When the bell rang, we went to the sports hall and straight into the changing rooms. Our changing room didn't have any stalls because people used to break them. It was just a big, square room with a few benches and some showers that were separated from the rest of the room by a wall. We were used to it, so, to avoid looking at each other, we always faced the wall.

I put my bag down and took my shoes off, followed by my blouse and jeans. PE wasn't on our schedule this year, so the clothes I had in my bag were a bit on the small side. I unhooked my bra and quickly covered my boobs while I took my sports bra out of my bag. When I put it on, I looked over at Audrey and from the corner of my eye, I could see the side of her breasts. I turned my head a bit more and saw one of her nipples. It looked hard but that could have been a result of the cold temperature in the room. When she put her sports bra on, I swiftly turned my face back to the wall and got dressed. I waited for everyone else and then we got out of the changing room and went to the sports hall.

When we got there, Mr. Peeters began by explaining our new schedule to everyone and then told us that we were going to do gymnastics for the first few lessons. I already expected him to choose gymnastics because it's the part everyone hates the most. For the first exercise, he wanted us to do a plank formation for a full minute. Obviously, not everyone could do this. I was pretty fit from all the running I did but I didn't have the arm strength to do a one-minute plank.

After about twenty seconds I fell face down on the mat. Audrey, Jane, and Phoebe were already laying down on their chest. I calmed down my breathing and looked over to the people who were still doing the plank. Simon was known for being a gym rat, so he could easily do this without breaking a sweat. This was the perfect opportunity for me to try and get a glimpse of his cock. I tried to look at the opening of his shorts at his legs but I couldn't see anything.

When the exercise was over, we all got up from our mats and I could slightly see the shape of Simon's cock through the thin material of his shorts. I didn't want it to look too obvious that I was staring at him so I gave all my attention to Mr. Peeters. He was talking about the next exercise in which we had to jump on a springboard, place our hands on a vaulting box, and jump over it with our legs between our arms. Everyone formed a line and I walked to the back. Mr. Peeters was standing at the box and helped anyone who couldn't do the exercise on their own.

When it was Audrey's turn, she sprinted at the springboard and jumped onto the vaulting box. She landed on her knees and couldn't complete the jump because her thighs were too thick to fit between her arms. Mr. Peeters told her to leave more space between her hands when she placed them and try again. The second time, he helped her by grabbing her right arm and pushing on her lower back. She landed on the mat and that meant it was my turn. I sprinted at the box, jumped on the springboard, and made the jump. I could've made the jump on my own, but Mr. Peeters still decided to give me a little push. He completely misplaced his hand and it touched my butt. When I landed on the mat, I locked eyes with him and expected him to apologize. He didn't say anything and I decided to let it slide.

A few more jumps and exercises later, everyone went back to the changing rooms. We usually didn't take a shower at school, but, because it was the end of the day, we all decided that it was a good idea to wash before putting our clean clothes back on. One by one, we took a shower and left. Audrey went in right after me and I waited for her. All the others had already left and when I heard Audrey turn on the shower, I couldn't help myself. I was way too curious and peeked my head around the corner.

Maria_Moon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Moon

She was standing there, totally naked with her back toward me. This view is what I had dreamt of many times. While the water was running down her body, she started rubbing soap all over herself. My eyes tracked her hands as they were gliding over her hips, thighs, and butt leaving a trail of soapy bubbles.

When she turned around, I was extremely lucky. Her eyes were closed so she couldn't see how I had already slipped my hand into my pants to rub my pussy. She reached for the bottle of soap and squirted some on her voluptuous boobs. The sight of Audrey's hand spreading the soap over her boobs made me rub my pussy even harder. I slid my other hand under my blouse and began grabbing my boobs the same way Audrey was doing.

As her left hand went down and touched her pussy, I lost control and had an orgasm. It left my body shaking, like electricity flowing through my veins. Complete and utter euphoria. I quickly sat down on one of the benches in the changing room and started scrolling on my phone.

A few minutes later, Audrey walked into the room and I could hear her gasp for air as her face turned pale. When I looked up from my phone she was standing only a few feet away from me, completely naked.

"OH MY GOD!" she screamed as she quickly tried to cover herself up with her shirt. "I thought everyone had left!"

I turned my head away from her and said "I'm sorry, everyone else got dressed at the showers, I thought you would do the same."

"Why are you still here?" she asked while she was putting her clothes on.

"I thought I would wait for you and we could maybe go get something to eat," I answered.

"You can look now," she said followed by, "Where do you want to go?"

When we made eye contact, she blushed. I asked her if she would like to go to our local pasta place and she said yes. We walked out of the changing room and while we were on our way to eat our dinner, I tried to make her forget what had happened. It didn't take too long before we arrived at the restaurant and ordered our food. We sat down facing each other and for a moment she blushed again. Then the waiter arrived with our food. Audrey had ordered a classic pasta carbonara, and I went for the vegetarian pasta with green pesto. We both ate our food in silence. Only a few words were spoken.

"Mmm, this tastes great," I said.

"Yeah, mine is good too," she replied.

When we were finished we paid and got out of the restaurant.

I didn't want to end things like the party and I just said, "I'm sorry for looking at you Audrey. I should've told you that I was going to wait."

"It's fine," she said. "I shouldn't have walked out like that."

"You don't have to worry, you look great," I said while I laughed and stuck my tongue out.

She gave me a big hug and said "Thanks, Louise."

Then she gave me a kiss on the cheek. We said goodbye and both went home. When I got home I went straight to my room. I said hi to Luna, changed into my pajamas, and crawled into my bed. After a few hours, our parents were asleep and I got out of bed again. I climbed down and saw that Luna was already naked and waiting for me. I quickly took my clothes off and jumped on top of her.

"M- Waw!" Luna let out while I was kissing her.

I could feel my nipples getting harder while they brushed against my sister's body. At that moment, I decided to do something I had never done to her. I slipped my hand between our bodies and began rubbing my sister's pussy. She let out a quiet moan into my mouth. Then I slid two fingers in.

I had only ever taught her to masturbate with one finger, and I could feel how tight she was. The sound of her wet pussy gripping my fingers while I was moving them in and out of her made me want to try something else. But when I was just about to take them out, her body tensed up and she had her first orgasm. I smiled at her and waited for her orgasm to pass.

Then I swiftly sat up with my back against the wall and grabbed her by her hair. I pulled her toward me and kissed her before pushing her down with her mouth on my pussy. A muffled sound came out of her mouth, but I couldn't understand what she was trying to say. I just kept pushing her face on my pussy until she finally started licking it. She ran her tongue all over my clit and shoved it into my cunt. I began thrusting my hips into her face and after less than a minute I released my juices all over my sister's face. She slurped them up and then I let go of her.

Luna was gasping for air and said, "Y- you know I'm claustrophobic Louise!".

"Oops, I'm sorry," I answered.

"It's fine," she said "I actually really liked that."

We cuddled for a bit and then gave each other a big kiss before we put our pajamas back on and went to sleep.

Published 
Written by Louloouutjee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments