Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What would Simon send me a text for? It's not like we ever talk to each other. When I finally opened the text I felt relieved. The text was about a school project that I had totally forgotten. 

At the beginning of the school year, everyone in our class was split into groups of two. I was paired up with Simon and we had already decided to do our project about gender roles in society. The subject didn't really interest me, but it was either that one or the causes of bullying among adolescents. We had already written the text, but we still had to make a PowerPoint and rehearse for our presentation. In his text, Simon asked me if we could meet Monday after school to make the PowerPoint.

"Okay, let's meet in the study hall," I answered.

I spent the rest of the weekend working on some homework and studying for a math test. Sunday night I heard Luna masturbate again. She whispered my name a few times to check if I was awake but I decided to stay silent and let her have some alone time. We had already gone too far and I didn't want to make our sexual interactions from the past two days a regular thing.

The next day, it was Monday again, which meant I had to go to school again. Monday mornings I always wake up extremely groggy. My parents and siblings knew this so they always leave me alone. I just walk around like a zombie while doing my routine. When I finally stood under the shower I woke up. I love taking a shower. We had this big rainshower with a button to change between modes. I always choose the slowest mode. It made me feel like I was standing outside in the rain. Hence the name rainshower. I used my favorite conditioner to make my long brown hair feel really soft. The feeling of the hot water running down my body made me forget all about school.

Sadly, it had to come to an end. When I got out of the shower, I dried myself off and put on a matching set of black panties and a bra. When I pulled my jeans up I noticed the door of the bathroom wasn't completely closed. I stuck my head out into the hallway and just like last time, everyone had already left. I thought about who could've done it and the most logical answer would be Luna. Maybe she didn't like the fact that I didn't help her out last night. I quickly got dressed, took my backpack, and walked to school.

When I got there, I still had a few minutes to talk to my friends. I was looking around but couldn't find Audrey. This wasn't unusual because Audrey always got detention for coming too late but I had really hoped to talk to her as soon as possible. She didn't text me after the party and I felt like it wasn't a conversation to have over the phone.

"Louise!" I heard someone yell. I turned around and saw Jane and Phoebe waving at me.

I walked toward them and hugged them. Jane and I are tiny compared to Phoebe. Her parents were also really tall so she obviously inherited that from them. We had talked for a bit at the party before Audrey and I went to the stage. They told me some funny stories about some guys who were trying to hit on them with really bad pick-up lines. I told them about the guy who was grinding against Audrey and how she hit him and after a bit of laughing the bell rang and we had to go to class.

After half an hour Audrey entered the classroom and sat down in front of me. 

She looked back and said, "Hi."

I was glad that she didn't ignore me, she even sounded happy.

I quickly said "Hey," and then I told her which page we were on and we both focused on our work.

After class, Jane and Phoebe went into the bathroom. Audrey and I were alone now and I thought this was the perfect moment to talk to her.

"Hey, Uhm... I'm sorry for what I did at the party. I don't want anything to be weird between us, I just thought you went in for a kiss," I told her while looking down at my shoes.

"I did," she said, "I was drunk and I just really like you."

I blushed and asked, "In what way do you like me?"

"I don't know in what way. I'm not a lesbian, but I did like our kiss," she answered.

"I liked it, too," I said. "Maybe we can keep it to ourselves and see where it goes?"

"Sounds good to me," she said.

We hugged each other and waited for Jane and Phoebe. For the rest of the day, everything was back to normal. After school, I walked Audrey to her bike and waved her goodbye while she drove off. I went to the study hall and after a few minutes of waiting, Simon entered and came to me. I was sitting in a corner so we could work in silence. He pulled out his laptop and started it up. 

"So," I said, "this is going to be boring huh?"

He laughed and said, "let's just try to make the PowerPoint today, and maybe we can rehearse some other time."

"Alrighty," I said with an awkward voice.

He chuckled and we started making the PowerPoint. After an hour, we had only made half of it. We had been too busy making jokes about our topic and had been laughing the whole time. I always thought Simon was a boring guy. The only thing I liked about him is how hot he was. But he turned out to be really funny. Every time he made a joke, I lightly slapped his back or leaned my head against his shoulder while I was laughing. Eventually, we decided to call it a day and planned to work on our project the next week. We added each other on Snapchat and even talked about maybe finishing the PowerPoint through a video call. We walked out of the study hall and I decided to give him a little hug before we went our separate ways. I was pretty sure he didn't expect this because I felt a big bulge in his pants pressing against my stomach.

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

"Bye," I said with a smile.

He shyly mumbled "Bye," and walked off.

When I got home, I was just in time for dinner. Afterward, Luna and I went to our room and I asked her about the bathroom door. She told me it wasn't her who opened it and she could've been lying, but I decided not to make a big argument about it. She had already seen me naked so it didn't matter anyways. Then she asked me something.

"D- do you maybe want to masturbate with me tonight?"

I was still feeling a bit horny because of Simon's bulge and said "We can't be doing this all the time Luna." 

She looked sad, but then, I said, "But I'm horny and I was going to masturbate anyways, so why not do it together."

"Yay!" she said with a cute smile on her face.

We both changed into our pajamas and scrolled on our phones for a bit until our mom entered and gave us both a kiss on the cheek.

"Sleep well, girls," she said and she closed the door.

We waited half an hour to make sure everyone was asleep and then I climbed down from the top bunk. We both stripped our clothes off as fast as we could and sat down on Luna's bed, facing each other. Luna was pulling on her nipple while fingering herself with her other hand. Her hand was moving really fast and the sound of her finger going into her soaking wet pussy made me even wetter. She pulled her finger out of her pussy and immediately shoved it into her mouth to taste her juices. Her whole body started shaking while she had a long orgasm. It lasted at least a full minute. When her body finally relaxed, I had my orgasm.

I closed my eyes and quietly moaned "Ohhh, Luna," while my body tensed up. 

When I opened my eyes, my sister was only inches away from my face. She jumped on top of me and began kissing me. I wanted to push her off of me, but I couldn't because my body was still shivering from my orgasm, and, when I finally had the chance, I decided not to. The feeling of my sister's body on top of me was amazing. We kept kissing each other and I wrapped my arms around her, I even grabbed her butt. Then I flipped her over so I was on top of her, and I put her hands on my boobs. Our tongues were dancing in our mouths, and, then, Luna moaned into my mouth. I hadn't noticed, but my leg was rubbing against my sister's pussy, and, before I could stop, she had her second orgasm and I felt her juices drip all over my leg.

"Hey! Not fair," I said.

I crawled up and sat down, rubbing my pussy on her belly, and it didn't take too long before I came. My juices dripped all over her, and, when my body relaxed, I licked my juices off her belly. She giggled and said my tongue tickled. In return, she licked the spot on my leg. Afterward, we just lay there enjoying the moment. She made little circles around my nipples with her finger and after one last kiss, we put our pajamas back on and decided to both sleep in the bottom bunk to keep each other warm.

The next morning, our mom came in to wake us up for school.

"Louise... Luna... wake up," she said quietly while tapping on my arm.

I opened my eyes and immediately got up. I was thinking "Oh no, now we are done for."

Luna got up too and I could see in her eyes that she was thinking the same thing.

"Awh, you girls are so cute," our mom said with a smile on her face.

Luna and I looked at each other and then our mom asked "Was she having a bad dream?"

"No... Uh yes," Luna answered. "I had a nightmare and I accidentally woke up Louise.

"Yes," I said. "I calmed her down but I must have fallen asleep."

"Well, it's time for school," our mom replied.

Luna and I began with our routines, and, while I was eating breakfast, I got a text saying we didn't have school before one o'clock. I told my mom and went back upstairs to get some more sleep. When I passed the bathroom, I decided to take a risk. My sister was taking a bath and I opened the door and walked in. 

Luna was staring at me and said "What are you doing? Are you crazy? Mom will notice."

"Yes, I'm crazy, crazy horny," I said jokingly. 

Luna didn't laugh so I just pulled down my shorts, sat down on the floor next to the bath, and started rubbing my pussy. I saw a change in her eyes, and she bit her lip, so I knew she liked it. Luna started playing with herself too and when I was about to have my orgasm I heard our mom yell.

"Louise! Where are you?"

I quickly pulled up my shorts and put my ear against the door. I heard footsteps on the stairs, and, without saying a word to Luna, I walked out of the bathroom and closed the door behind me. When I turned around, my mom just got up the stairs and I knew this wasn't going to be something I could take risks with.

Published 
Written by Louloouutjee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments