Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Following Mike's encounter with his co-worker Sandra and her girlfriend Cathy, Mike is asked to father a child. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Mike needs help from his sister."

Mike settled into his routine at work. He was given various circuits to examine and improve them. He was building up a good reputation not only with other employees but also with different clients. He had made a few customer visits to multiple places around the country and abroad. He was having a quiet day when he was approached by Sandra.

"Hi, glad I have managed to track you down. Could you pop around this evening? Cathy and I would like a chat."

"Hi Sandra, of course, everything alright?" Mike enquired.

"Yes, everything is fine. We have a couple of things we need to talk about."

"Well, alright. I will pop over later."

Mike wondered what was so crucial that Sandra and Cathy wanted him for. It had been nearly three months since he had spent the night with them.

In the past three months, he had seen little of his mother and sister, Helen. He had kept in touch with both of them. His mother, Lucy, was still waiting to decide how to approach Bob, her husband, about his affair. Helen went to the office four days a week and was shortly returning full-time. Helen's sons, Douglas and Steven, would be in full-time nursery. Douglas was just over two years old, and Steven was over a year old. Helen had been getting closer to Sue and was doing her best to get her to meet Mike, but now she was more preoccupied with work.

Mike arrived at Sandra's house that evening. Sandra met him at the door.

"Come in. Coffee?" she asked.

"Yes, please," Mike replied.

Sandra took Mike into the front room. Cathy was sat on the sofa. Mike sat in the chair opposite. Mike chatted to Cathy about her work until Sandra appeared with the drinks. She put Mike's coffee on the small table and sat beside Cathy.

"Mike, I am not going to mess around. Cathy and I have been in deep discussion recently. We are both nearly thirty, and we want to have children." Sandra said.

Mike was already thinking ahead of them.

"Mike, we both think you would be perfect to help us," Cathy added.

"But," Mike started.

"Do not worry, Mike. You do not need to decide now. Also, you will have no responsibility," Cathy continued.

Cathy explained that as a paralegal, she would get a contract drawn up between themselves and Mike, ensuring that he would have no responsibility to support either of them, but he could have access if he wished. The children would only be able to find out about him once they turned eighteen. Mike was shocked but also proud that the pair would choose him. They continued talking it over, and Mike said he would need a little time to consider the matter.

Mike got home and sat on his sofa, wondering what to do. He phoned Helen. Mike explained what had happened that evening. Helen told him to check the contract independently before signing it to ensure he was happy. Helen also told him that the introduction to Sue was on hold for a while.

The following day, Mike went to see Sandra and told her he would help her and Cathy. Sandra smiled gratefully and kissed Mike.

"Oh, thanks, Mike. You are the best."

A couple of days later, Sandra handed Mike an envelope containing the contract.

"I hope everything is in order so you can sign it. Cathy and I can not wait," Sandra said as she handed it to him.

After work, without opening the envelope, he went to see Helen. He had already asked Helen to get it checked by her legal department. When Mike arrived at Helen's house, she was just feeding Douglas. Ray was entertaining Steven on the floor in the front room. Ray looked up to see Mike.

"Hi, Mike. I'm glad you have turned up. I am having dinner with the Vice-President of the company tonight. Can you take over with Steven?"

"Hi, Ray. No problem, I can look after him."

Mike picked u Steven and carried him into the kitchen to talk to Helen as she fed Douglas. They talked about work and what they had been doing. Ray had put on chinos and an open-necked shirt.

He walked into the kitchen to kiss Douglas, Steven, and Helen and told Helen not to wait as he would be home late.

Helen had already fed Douglas and told Mike she would put him to bed. She asked Mike to look after Steven and close the curtains as it was getting dark outside. Mike made himself and Helen a drink of coffee and put them in the front room. Mike held Steven as he went around the house, closing the curtains and the blinds in the kitchen, and then sat on the sofa in the front room and put on some children's program on the television.

KseniaHopess
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KseniaHopess

While the pair watched the television, Mike could hear a few whinges from Douglas, and then it went quiet.

Mike heard Helen coming down the stairs. When Helen walked into the front room, it was evident that she had got changed. She wore a short white satin robe tied at the waist, with nothing on underneath. The top was open and not covering her breasts at all.

"Ah, that's more comfortable now. How's Steven been?"

"No problem at all," Mike replied.

"Let me have him for his bedtime feed while you shower."

Mike handed Steven to Helen, and she put Steven on her right breast to feed. Mike finished his coffee and went upstairs to have a shower. When he went back downstairs, he wrapped himself in just a towel. He saw Helen was already putting Steven to bed. Helen walked back into the living room, totally naked.

"Ray is such a proud at times. He never likes me walking around like this."

"You know me, I like to see you naked at any time," Mike said as he stood up.

Mike let the towel drop from around his waist. Helen walked over to Mike and put her arms around him, pulling him closer as they kissed.

While still holding each other, they dropped to the floor. Mike lay on his back with Helen on top of him.

"I had better have you now as it looks like you could be busy for a while," Helen whispered.

Helen kissed down Mike's body until she reached his cock. Helen deftly took Mike's cock in her mouth. Her hands cupped his balls. She felt Mike's cock stiffen in her mouth.

"Turn around," Mike said.

Helen turned her body, lowering her hips to Mike's mouth. The first touch of Mike's tongue on her pussy felt so good. Mike licked Helen's pussy up and down and then slid his tongue inside. He loved the taste of her. His tongue slid in and out, pausing to do little circles inside her soaked hole. Helen's tongue slipped around the head of Mike's hard. She pulled his foreskin back as far as she could to lick the whole head, then licked the sticky precum from the tip.

Helen turned around, sliding her body down Mike's. As she did so, her big tits rubbed against Mike's chest. Helen felt Mike's stiff cock against her wet pussy. She reached down between their bodies and guided it into her pussy as she slid down further.

"Fuck, Mike. Make love to me. I love you."

Mike slowly lifted his hips up and down, sliding his cock inside Helen's pussy. Helen leaned down and kissed Mike hard. She tasted her own juices from Mike's lips. They rolled over together, Mike still inside her. Helen wrapped her legs around Mike's body, pulling his cock deeper into her.

Mike kissed and licked each hard nipple, sucking on them, tasting her sweet milk. Helen used her heels to push Mike's back as Mike increased the speed of his thrusts. Helen clamped her legs hard as she had her first orgasm.

"Do not stop," she moaned.

Mike continued to rock his hips, his cock going deeper and harder into Helen. Their bodies were covered in sweat as they continued to pleasure each other. Mike could feel the pressure building in his balls. He pushed in deep and paused as his cock sent spurts of thick cum into Helen. Helen held Mike tight against her chest.

"I love you so much. Just do not move," Helen said.

The pair of them lay on the floor as one. The heat of their bodies kept them warm as they lay naked on the floor, neither of them wanting to break the intensity between them.

After a few minutes, Helen unwrapped her legs from around Mike. Helen looked at the clock, surprised to find it was so late.

"Let's shower, and I suppose I had better get dressed for bed before Ray gets back."

They went up to the shower. Helen could feel Mike's cum leaking from her pussy and down the insides of her thighs as she went up the stairs. They shaded the shower, cleaning each other under the hot water.

After getting dry, Mike dressed, and Helen put on her nightie and a pair of panties for bed.

"I will speak to you soon. Love you."

"Love you too, Mike."

They kissed briefly before Mike went downstairs and left the house, making sure the door was locked.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments