Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was ten days after the massage when Mike had a knock on his door. He opened the door. There stood Cathy. Mike greeted her and asked if she wanted a drink.

“No thanks, Mike. I need your cock, not a drink. Let’s go to your bed.”

Cathy was already making her way to Mike’s bed. Cathy removed her shoes and had her top off before leaving the bedroom doorway. Mike locked the front door and followed Cathy into the bedroom. Cathy lay on the bed and pulled her leggings and panties down.

“I have checked everything, and it is the right time.”

Mike slipped off his jog pants and t-shirt. Before he had a chance to get on the bed, Cathy reached out and grabbed Mike’s cock. Cathy leaned over and took Mike’s cock in her mouth. Mike reached down and rubbed Cathy’s pussy with his fingers and was surprised by how wet she was already. Cathy pulled her head back from Mike’s hard cock.

“I was playing with myself of the way here. Fuck, Mike. Give me that hard cock.”

Mike knelt between Cathy’s legs and lifted them. Cathy’s lifted her hips as she felt Mike’s cock penetrate her wet pussy. Mike pushed his cock in deep. His balls slapped against Cathy.

“Fuck me, Mike. Fuck me hard. Make me yours.”

Mike was not expecting that tone of language from Cathy. Mike pushed his hips up and down harder. He was thrusting in and out hard with long and deep hip movements. Cathy’s tits moved back and forth with each thrust. Mike leaned down and sucked on each hard nipple in turn.

“Shit! Mike, do not stop. I am coming.”

Mike felt Cathy’s pussy tighten around his cock. Cathy’s legs gripped his body. Mike waited as her body relaxed before he continued to pound her pussy more. Mike leaned down and sucked on each of Cathy’s big hard nipples as she pushed her tits up. Mike felt his cock tense. He held his cock deep in Cathy’s pussy as he sent spurts of his fertile seed into her.

Mike kept his cock inside Cathy’s pussy, savoring the moment. Cathy gripped Mike around the neck and pulled his mouth towards hers. She kissed him hard.

“Thank you, Mike. Let’s hope we just made a baby.”

Mike rolled off Cathy’s sweaty body. Cathy lay on the bed, letting her body recover. Mike went to the kitchen and made them both a drink. Cathy had got dressed when Mike returned.

“I will be back tomorrow for some more. Then it will be Sandra’s turn.”

“At least that will give me a break,” Mike replied jokingly.

The next evening, Cathy came around the flat again for another sex session with Mike.

Mike was working on a new circuit the following week, his head down, examining a layout, when his office door opened.

“Mike, can you come and look at something?” Sandra asked.

Mike had not heard the door and was shocked by the suddenness of Sandra’s voice.

“OK, just give me a moment.”

Mike drew a couple of lines on the diagram and then stood up to follow Sandra. Sandra stopped, waited for Mike to catch up, and pulled him into the disabled bathroom. As soon as the door closed behind them, Sandra locked it. Sandra pulled down her panties, lifted her skirt, and leaned over the sink.

“Mike, I need your sperm now.”

Mike dropped to his knees and knelt behind Sandra. Mike grabbed Sandra’s legs, pulled them apart, and slid his tongue up Sandra’s pussy.

AngieGuzman
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AngieGuzman

“Fuck, Mike, that is so good.”

As Mike continued to lick Sandra’s pussy, he undid his pants and rubbed his cock. He did not take long to get hard, the taste of Sandra’s pussy helping. Mike stood up and held his cock against Sandra’s wet pussy lips.

“Do it. Fuck me, Mike,” Sandra moaned quietly.

Mike pushed his cock into Sandra, feeling her pussy lips wrapping around his cock as he went in deeper. As he began to withdraw, Sandra pulled her hips away. Mike put his hands on Sandra’s ass and started to move his hips forward. Sandra pushed her hips towards Mike’s.

“Fuck me hard, Mike. Fuck me like you fucked Cathy.”

Mike began to fuk Sandra harder and deeper. Mike’s balls slapped against Sandra with each thrust. Sandra was rocking her hips in time with Mike. Sandra moved one hand off the edge of the sink and rubbed her hard nipples through her bra.

Mike pushed in hard and paused. His cock twitched and sent squirts of thick cum into Sandra. Mike waited until his cock slipped out of Sandra. Sandra kept leaning over the sink.

“Jeez, Mike. I am so full of your cum.”

Sandra pulled her panties back up and pulled her skirt down.

“Go, Mike. Let me get tidied up.”

Mike pulled up his pants and let himself out of the bathroom. Luckily, no one saw him. Mike was soon back at his desk. He finished checking over the diagram, found a few errors, and informed the customer. Mike finished work and returned to his flat to check on the progress of his house.

After the insurance payout from his crash, Mike had spent most of the money on property. He had brought his flat and a house at auction. Both properties needed renovation. He had a local builder to repair the flat and make it livable, but it still needed work before he could sell it. The house needed a lot more building work. Mike had arranged for various works to be done, and now it was approaching the last few specialist jobs before Mike would need to organize plastering and decorating. He was getting over double his money once the house was completed.

Mike had worked late into the night deciding on various fittings and fixtures for the whole house. Mike was lying in bed and opened his eyes to find Sandra in his bedroom. For a moment, he had forgotten that he had given her a key.

“Morning, I hope you have a hard cock for me.”

Sandra grabbed the duvet and pulled it back.

“Oh yes.”

Sandra slipped off her top, stepped out of her pants, and got on the bed. Before Mike could react, Sandra held Mike’s cock at the entrance of her pussy and lowered her hips until Mike was entirely inside her.

Sandra leaned down towards Mike, her big tits in Mike’s face. Mike opened his mouth and sucked on the nearest nipple as Sandra lifted her hips up and down. Mike was lifting his hips to meet Sandra’s. Sandra leaned down more on Mike and kissed me. The pair rolled over together. Mike lifted Sandra’s legs to fuck Sandra’s pussy harder and deeper.

Mike fucked Sandra’s pussy hard. His balls slapped against her with each thrust. Mike looked into Sandra’s eyes as he filled her pussy with cum.

Mike slid off the bed and walked into the kitchen, his cock still covered in the mixture of his cum and Sandra’s juices, swinging away. As he entered the kitchen, he was shocked.

“Morning, Mike.”

“Morning, Mum.”

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments