Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The story continues from Mike and Helen's game of strip poker at Christmas"

Helen got into the shower on Christmas morning. She let the water cascade down her body. Her hands cupped her 36D breasts, gently pinching her nipples, then with one hand, she held a bar of soap and began to lather them. The other she had between her thighs, her fingers tracing up her wet slit. Her thoughts turned to Mike instead of Ray. She had felt his stiff cock just moments earlier. Her fingers slipped inside her waiting pussy. She wanted to feel Mike's cock deep inside, but he was still her brother. She quickly brought herself to her climax, leaning back against the shower wall.

She finished her shower and shouted to Mike it was free as she returned to her bedroom, where Ray, her boyfriend, was.

The rest of Christmas was spent with the family at Helen and Mike's parent's house.

At Easter, Helen announced that she was pregnant. Helen's mother, Betty, who was a teacher at a local school, went into organizing mode. She arranged everything for a short-notice wedding, inviting various members of the family and Helen's friends.

It was a small gathering in May when Helen and Ray tied the knot. During the evening, Mike talked to Helen's friends, including Jackie. Since Christmas Eve, Mike and Jackie had seen each other only a few times, as Mike was still studying hard for exams in the summer, and Jackie was working. Helen pulled Mike onto the dance floor for a slow dance. Her arms around his neck, she pulled him close.

"Mike, I love you," she whispered in his ear.

"I know you do. You are my sister," he replied.

"No, Mike, I mean, I actually love you. I really want you. I want to have you."

"Helen," he said, "I think you have too much wine. Let's talk another time."

The music changed, and they both walked off the floor, hand in hand. Helen kissed Mike as they returned to their seats.

She sat down with Ray. Mike could see tears forming in Helen's eyes. But he said nothing. He was just about to sit down when Jackie and another couple of girls dragged him back on the dance floor. He spent the rest of the night dancing with them. His mind kept wandering to the sister, and did she mean what she had said? After all, she was his sister.

During the summer, Mike sat his exams and went on vacation with his best friend Richard while waiting for the results. Richard, like Mike, both played sports. Richard was a good golfer, whereas Mike played Field Hockey. They were both eighteen and fit. They went to a beach resort and enjoyed the first couple of days relaxing and exploring the local bars at night. The two eighteen-year-olds were both sensible and did not drink too excessively. As they walked back to the hotel, they watched as a lot of other people were too drunk to walk and stand up.

On the third day of the vacation, they were sitting on a wall at the back of the beach when a couple of girls approached them. They had seen them before while at the beach. They introduced themselves as Sarah and Clare. They chatted for a while and found they were going to University in Autumn if they got the results. Sarah asked them if they fancied going to the nudist beach about 30 minutes away in a taxi. Mike and Richard looked at each other.

"Why not," said Richard, "Will be a bit of a laugh."

They were dropped off by the taxi at the gates to the beach. They went in and were guided to changing rooms where they could leave their belongings. Sarah and Clare emerged from the building. Mike did his utmost to keep his cock from becoming hard as he looked at Sarah and Clare.

Sarah had long dark hair that almost covered her firm 36B breasts. She was slightly curvier than Clare and had thicker thighs, between which was her perfectly smooth pussy. Mike quickly closed the gap between them, his cock swinging as he walked towards them. The girls giggled at the sight. The four of them walked to the beach. Mike was the first in the water, going in up to his chest to hide his growing cock. Sarah soon joined him.

The pair of them started splashing each other in the warm water, and Mike pushed water at Clare, his hands ending up on her breasts.

"That's not fair," she said and quickly put her hand under the water to grab Mike's cock. They both leaned forward and kissed each other.

They looked back at the beach and scanned it for Richard and Clare. They found them both lying face down on their towels.

"Come on, let's go to the back of the beach."

Mike and Sarah grabbed their towels and went to a deserted part of the beach. Before they had even got there, Sarah had her hand wrapped around Mike's stiff cock. He threw his towel on the floor. Sarah dropped to her knees, taking Mike's salty cock into her mouth. Her tongue licked around the head, then licked the tip, before sucking him deep into her mouth. Mike pulled back and laid on the towels. Sarah straddled him, her smooth pussy close to Mike's tongue as she held Mike's cock once more. Mike tasted the salt water on Sarah's pussy, then the taste of her juices as his tongue started to go in and out of her pussy lips. Sarah moved her hips back and forth across Mike's face as he licked her deeper.

Sarah got up, turned around, and held Mike's cock as she lowered herself down, feeling his cock stretching her pussy, her lips clenching on his hard cock, until she had taken him in fully.

"Oh fuck, Mike."

She started to go up and down slowly, and Mike began to lift his hips. He felt her pussy gripping his cock with each movement. Mike's hands held Sarah's ample ass cheeks as she put her hands on his chest, her hips going up and down faster.

"Fuck me, Mike, fuck me," she moaned.

Sarah leaned down more as Mike lifted his head to lick her nipples as she rode his cock.

"I'm cumming," Mike exclaimed.

"So am I," Sarah replied as her pussy clamped tight on Mike's cock.

Mike felt his cock twitching and sending spurts of thick cum deep into Sarah. Sarah moaned with a guttural sound as her own orgasm hit her. Her legs shook as she collapsed on top of Mike. They both just lay in the same position while they felt their bodies recover. Cum leaked from Sarah's pussy as Mike's limp cock slipped out.

They were both unaware that Richard and Clare had walked past while they were fucking and were startled when they appeared. Looking up at the pair, they had been doing the same. Clare's pussy was red and swollen. They spent the rest of the vacation together. Sarah moved into Mike's hotel room.

TifanyMore
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TifanyMore

On returning home, Mike got his exam results. He had reached the grades he needed to attend University. He spent the rest of the summer at home.

Helen gave birth to Douglas in early September, just before Mike started his first term. He was spending his first year in Student Halls of Residence. His mother and father helped him move his belongings into his room. He was lucky to have his own accommodation instead of sharing a room.

The first couple weeks of term consisted of Fresher's week of drinking and finding his way around the city, followed by a fast start to his degree. Mike saw that he could play Hockey for the local side, but the only time he could get any practice was with the University Ladies team. As there were only two men who played, the girls would be extra aggressive against them, often resulting in Mike getting more bruises than he should have. He became friends with one girl in particular named Amanda. The friendship was starting to grow, but it was close to Christmas break.

Mike's parents were going on a cruise to go Whale watching over the Christmas break, so Helen invited him to stay.

Mike arrived at Helen's house on Christmas Eve. He had got presents for Helen, Ray, and Douglas. Helen was feeding Douglas upstairs when he arrived, so Mike chatted with Ray. While they talked, they heard Helen.

"Mike, come up here and see me."

Mike went up the stairs and found Helen sitting on the bed with Douglas on her lap. She was wearing leggings and an open knitwear top, exposing both her breasts. He was feeding from her left breast, and her right breast was fully exposed.

Mike looked at her. Her breasts were more prominent and heavier since they were full of milk.

"Come here," she whispered.

Mike walked over to Helen; she reached out, pulled Mike closer, and kissed him. She put her hand behind his head as they kissed and pushed her tongue between his lips. Mike responded, his mouth opening as their tongues met. As they parted, Helen whispered,

"Mike, I have missed you so much. Now tell me everything that you have been doing. I mean everything!"

Mike told Helen about his studies and Hockey, with Helen asking questions the whole time. Douglas had finished feeding. Helen lifted him off her nipple. Mike saw that it was now burning red and swollen.

Helen lifted Douglas, put him in a cot next to the bed, and then sat beside Mike, making no attempt to close her top. She put her hand on Mike's thigh. She saw Mike's eyes focused on her breasts.

"It's OK, I don't mind you looking, you know. Have a feel of them. They are so heavy."

Mike put his hands on Helen's breasts, lifting them and gently squeezing them. Helen smiled, and a wave of pleasure rushed through her body.

"One minute, Mike. Keep an eye on Douglas. I will be back shortly."

Mike sat on the bed. Helen did up her top, leaving the top buttons undone. As she walked out of the room, she wiggled her ass at Mike, looked over her shoulder, and smiled.

When Helen returned, she told Mike she had sent Ray to get vegetables for the next day.

"Mike, it has been horrible. Since Douglas was born, Ray has not been near me. I know he can not do everything, but he never helps. He seems so distant."

Mike was about to reply, but Helen threw herself at him. She sobbed into Mike's shoulders as he put his arms around her. Mike did his best to comfort her. Helen was pulled so tight against his chest that he could feel his shirt getting wet from her milk. Helen pulled away from Mike's shoulder, lifted her head, and kissed Mike.

The kiss started tenderly but soon turned passionate. Their tongues were in each other's mouths. Helen's hands had moved to Mike's jeans and were frantically undoing the button and zip.

Mike pulled back.

"Are you sure?"

"Mike, I love you, not only as my brother but also the way a lover loves. Please, just touch me, feel me, eat me. I need your touch on my body."

Helen pulled away from Mike. She pulled off her top, then slid down her leggings and panties. She pulled the duvet off the bed and lay down.

"Come on, Mike. Please."

Mike was in a slight state of panic. He looked down at his sister, naked, desirable, but she was his sister. Mike knew that he was not hiding his erection at all. His mind up, he pulled off his top, pushed his jeans and boxers down, and then kicked them off. He climbed onto the bed with Helen.

They lay on the bed, kissing and touching each other. Helen moved her hand down Mike's chest, over his stomach, until the tips of her fingers found Mike's cock.

"Mike, play with me, please. I need to feel another person's touch."

Mike moved his hands, feeling Helen's full breasts, her fingers brushing over her hard nipples, feeling them get wet milk as he squeezed Helen's tits. Helen moaned as his hand went further down her body, still recovering from childbirth, until his fingers reached her damp slit.

"Oh, Mike," she whispered, "that feels so good. Eat me."

Mike changed his position on the bed. Helen straddled his face, lowered her hips as Mike reached around Helen's ass cheeks, and pulled her closer until his tongue traced a line on her wet pussy. He felt her flinch slightly as his tongue pushed into her. Helen had Mike's cock in her hand. She began to stroke it up and down before licking around the tip, tasting the salty precum that had oozed from Mike's cock.

Mike continued to lick Helen's pussy, pushing his tongue in and out, moving his tongue between her pussy and clit. Helen pushed her hips down on Mike's face forcing Mike's tongue deeper into her pussy. Her orgasm built quickly, to the point of no return. Her pussy quivered, and her legs shocked as waves of pleasure filled her body.

Mike was also about to cum. He felt his balls tighten and his cock throb as he released his cum. Helen greedily sucked Mike's cock as he shot his load into her mouth.

"Fuck, Mike. That was so good. I needed that. I really need to fuck as well, but we don't have time. We better sort ourselves out before Ray gets back."

Mike spent the rest of the holidays at Helen's. On Christmas day, Ray's parents were there, so they helped with dinner and left late. Mike helped Ray with a few jobs around the house that needed doing. Then, after the New Year, Mike returned to University.

Published 
Written by ReligousEagle
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments