Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"(Continued from Chapter 17)"

It was warm and sunny, so Suzanna and I took our cups of tea and some more fresh homemade pastries out into the garden at the back of her house. The nearest neighbour was quite a few yards away and not normally able to see into Suzanna's garden so we felt quite safe in going outside, me with nothing on and Suzanna wearing only her red straps. We sat on her wooden garden bench and let the late afternoon sun play on our skin, holding hands, chatting about nothing very much and occasionally nibbling the other person's ear. We stood up and wandered to the back of her garden and looked over the fence at the rural scenery. Behind us was the rest of Tiverton and in front of us was the rest of Devon - picture-postcard grassy and earthy fields, green woodland and the dark narrow strips of Devon hedgerows marching across the landscape in front of us.

Suzanna looked quite a sight as she leaned over her wooden garden fence, one foot up on the bottom crosspiece and her crossed arms resting on the top piece, the default resting position of anyone looking over a fence or wooden gate. With her ginger hair glinting in the low sunlight and naked except for her glasses and some very provocative red straps all over her torso, she looked as relaxed as Farmer Giles himself. She said she'd once been caught naked like this in her garden by the nearest neighbour, Jimmy, when he climbed a ladder to refix his guttering about fifty yards away. Apparently, he looked at her for a second or two but didn't fall off the ladder or drop the 2.7m of plastic drainpipe he was holding in one hand, he just carried on repairing his house. Neither did she cross her hands in front of herself and scoot rapidly back indoors, she just carried on doing whatever it was she was doing. He and his wife Maria still talk and chat with her just the same now as they did before, although Jimmy probably hasn't told Maria what he saw yet. And probably never will.

We went back up to her bedroom, having enjoyed our break.

“Do you want to try this?” she asked, holding up a strap with a further strap at each end and some in the middle as well. “You don't have to wear the ball gag if you don't want to.”

“The ball gag?” I asked, not knowing what a ball gag was.

“It goes in your mouth so you can't talk. You can't close your mouth either so your saliva dribbles everywhere. This strap holds your ankles back over your bottom and your knees bent, this strap goes round your neck and holds the ball gag in your mouth, and this strap holds your hands behind your back and fixed to your ankle straps. You lie on your front while the other person, or people, do things to you and you can't stop them. You can put it on just to see what it feels like. If you don't like it I'll take it off. It's clean.”

I lay down on the bed on my stomach while Suzanna strapped me up. It was exceedingly uncomfortable, and she was right: I couldn't move my hands or feet, and my head was held back by the strap pulling on my ball gag and the ball gag felt like a rugby ball in my mouth. It made me leak saliva like a rainwater gargoyle on the church roof in a thunderstorm. Suzanna put her hand between my legs and pushed her finger up my vagina from the back, then squeezed my breasts which pushed out underneath my shoulders because my arms were behind my back. While I struggled, she pushed her fingers up inside me harder each time, and pinched my breasts more strongly, and even slapped my buttocks a few times. I was definitely enjoying the sex, but not enjoying the gag very much. I did feel that my sexual heat whilst being manipulated was enhanced because of my enforced immobility. The more I struggled, drooled and lost control of myself and my body, the more I enjoyed what Suzanna was doing to me.

I also noticed that whilst Suzanna wasn't being 'attended to' sexually by me, her breathing was almost as laboured as mine, and her nipples, like an indicator of horniness, were hard and long, standing out from her flat chest. I couldn't reach them, touch them or even lick them. She rubbed herself between her legs vigorously as often as she could manage and was well on her way to an orgasm of her own caused solely by her absolute control over me. Meanwhile, she went on giving me the guided tour of ball gag bondage which, on the whole, I was enjoying.

And she was doing it very nicely. At the No Entry Club evenings, we were all very much gentler with each other than Suzanna had been with me, both now and that frenzied occasion a week ago when we first met. On that occasion, I was free to give as good as I got, but today I couldn't give, I could only get. And Suzanna built it up at just the right speed, watching me carefully to make sure I didn't choke or drown. Once again, my orgasm came out of left field. My eyes closed and I keeled over and jerked my way to a happy ending with attitude. While I was in the throes of mine, she finished herself off and we enjoyed ourselves together.

She was right, I couldn't do anything about being prodded and groped. Good job, I liked it. What people do for fun!

I had to say 'red pickle' three times before Suzanna released me. Mind you, because of the ball gag in my mouth, the first two times all I could manage to say was 'eh i-uh'. She laughed, then unstrapped me. I lay on my front and let the blood flow back into my limbs. When that was done, I rolled over to find Suzanna standing there holding another lot of straps, this time with a penis dangling from them.

The straps were smooth and comfortable-looking, the penis was long, skin coloured - at least, someone's skin colour - and wrinkled with very obvious veins standing out from the shaft. There was a well-defined head on the penis with a realistic slit at the end, and the foreskin was rolled back a good inch and a half. Also, there was a tiny pair of balls sitting neatly at the base of the penis looking like they had been attached to the wrong penis at the factory - balls size S, penis size XXL.

Suzanna picked it up and gave it to me to hold.

“Was that what you wanted last week?” she asked, looking at me with a broad grin on her face.

I'd met Suzanna for the first time last week, and we went straight from hated love rivals to unrestrained and enthusiastic bonking in the space of two cups of tea.

“How did you guess?” my mouth replied before my brain could stop it.

She giggled.

“A girl can tell, you know.”

She took it and went round behind me. Soon, I had my very own penis size XXL. When I moved or turned around it waggled in front of me. I put my hand on it and suddenly realised something I'd seen men do (well, Dave, anyway. Not sure if he counts as a man) when they had an erection. They held it in their hand, and now I knew why. We women laugh at men when this happens.

“Can't keep your hand off it? Afraid it will shrink again? You don't want to forget where it is?” we cackle.

But no, it's more basic than that, more mechanical. It's because when the penis is big and the owner of it moves or turns, it actually hurts a little because it is still only fixed to the body at one narrow point and the heavy penis is slow to move after the rest of its owner has moved. It needs (but doesn't have) outriggers, stays, side supports, booms, buttresses, brackets, call them what you will. The one I was now wearing was light and made of slightly rigid, slightly floppy plastic. Real ones are heavy because of flesh and blood, and a massive boner.

I turned and pointed it at Suzanna who gasped dramatically, crossed her hands in front of her pussy and crossed her legs. However, she then lay on the bed on her back and waited for me to get started. I clambered onto the bed, my enormous cock dragging its end across the sheet under me. On all fours, it nearly hung down as low as my knees, the phrase 'hung like a horse' uppermost in my mind. I approached Suzanna who was lying down waiting for me, her legs wide apart and her lips forming an orifice into which I was supposed to direct my penis. The problem was, I couldn't easily see where the end should go because my point of view was now quite far above Suzanna's pussy and the angles were wrong. And the look on her face as she contemplated that thing being shoved into her vagina was sending a warning signal to me.

Dave would have shoved the whole thing up inside me only two minutes after he got home from work without so much as a 'by-your-leave' beforehand - and certainly not a 'thank you, ma'am' afterwards. And he often did this, mistaking my screwed-up face as sexual ecstasy instead of the agony without the pleasure, which is what it often was.

Not every time, I'll be fair. But definitely more than once (a week).

“I hope you're ready for this, Suzanna,” I called, kneeling over her and guiding the end of it towards where I hoped her lips were.

“Yes, so do I!” she replied. “Be gentle with me to begin with. I have actually had all of that inside me a few times, but I need time to, er, adapt.”

She held the tip of the penis up to her lips and played with it all around her pussy, delving deeper into her vagina each time she pushed. I felt that feeling beginning to grow in me, the one where I wanted a massive cock and to ram it into her pussy. It was the same feeling I'd had last week when I actually didn't have a penis to ram with. Well, now I did, but I was going to have to be careful, unlike Dave.

Note to self - stop obsessing about Dave! Yes, 'him'!! But in my defence, whenever I see a penis dragging along the bed-sheet, I do tend to think of Dave, I mean, 'him'.

While she introduced the tip of my penis to her open vagina, I stayed on all fours and gently moved my hips in a short and slow pushing motion. Suzanna settled back more comfortably after a few ticks, so I assumed part one of the attempted re-entry had succeeded and it was now up to me. Keeping the short cycling motion going, I gradually pushed in a tiny bit further every four or five pushes. I felt the penis pushing back on me when I pushed in on Suzanna, but nothing when I pulled back again.

Soon, however, I felt a reluctance of my penis to come back out again, as if the tip was inside her all the time now. I slowed up a lot and simply pushed in and stopped, pushed in and stopped without making my penis move inside her. Suzanna felt the change in my action, and a smile played across her face. The angle was getting a little wrong at this point. I should be lying on my front on top of her, not on all fours above her. I eased myself backwards a few inches and lowered my torso onto the bed and onto her. My penis was now better lined up with her innards, so again I slowly made the tip go into and nearly come out. Lying down like this was easier on my back, too.

The 'I want a cock' feeling was growing in me again. I smiled on it and let it grow in my brain.

Each time I pushed, she smiled too. And each time I pushed, the tip went in a little further, followed by more of the rest of the shaft. I could hear sucking noises, so I guessed moisture was not a problem. And I also discovered that if I put my elbows in a certain position on the mattress, my fingers were able to play with her nipples, which were hardening up nicely.

She opened her legs a bit wider for me, and I felt it easier to push in a little further and a little more firmly. I had to carefully wriggle two inches up her body. Her smile widened.

“You're in, Stella. You won't hurt me now. Push if you like.”

I felt an orgasm beginning to grow inside me. Not like my usual ones, this one had a penis attached to it. It was focussed on just one place on my body, not all over it. It was technically outside my body. It was a very strange experience, but I let it grow and grow.

As it grew, so did my work in Suzanna. The penis had started off massive and was going to stay that size - I had to compensate and make it grow in a different way, both for me and for Suzanna, whose smile now stretched from ear to ear. As my penis orgasm grew, I increased the speed and depth of my pushes. Suzanna's body began to move with my movements and the movement of the penis inside her. Up and down the bed by just an inch or two, then two inches, three and four inches as my pushes became thrusts and my thrusts became shoves.

Suzanna had her fingers in two places. One hand rubbed her clitoris at the top of her pussy and the other hand tweaked and twisted one of her nipples. My 'I want a cock' feeling was dominating me now, and I had to twist myself a little so I could use some different abdominal muscles for a few minutes.

I stopped and pulled my penis out. Suzanna sensed my discomfort and went up on all fours, presenting her bottom to me like a submissive woman to her master, though I didn't say that out loud. With a feeling of great relief, I straightened up on my knees and pushed my penis inside her again, quite hard, and kept thrusting.

The change in position brought a change for both of us. A new series of spots being hit for Suzanna, and thrusts in a different direction for me. Also, I could lean forward a bit, rest on her back and put my hands on both her long stiff nipples at once.

“Harder, Stella, harder!”

I did, and soon both our bodies were rocking forwards and backwards with each shove, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. Suzanna began pushing her bottom backwards when I pushed forwards. She began to moan and pant at the same time. It wouldn't be long now, before ... ahhh, here it comes.

My 'I want a cock' feeling burst its banks and I shoved really hard and fast. Suzanna heaved herself backwards each time. My penis orgasm spread like wildfire from outside my pussy into my body and straight to my brain, and simultaneously Suzanna began shaking and spasming. She flopped forward onto the bed, and I fell sideways also onto the bed and we lay there, shaking and gasping for breath.

My penis was still half inside her while we recovered ourselves. I gently withdrew it and unstrapped myself from it and looked at it. The head and most of the shaft were very sticky with Suzanna's gooey juices.

I rolled onto my back, opened my legs and slid the penis in as far as it would go. My vagina opened up for it very easily, helped by my own orgasm and the copious amount of Suzanna's lubrication smeared all up the shaft. She saw her chance, got into position over me and strapped my penis round her waist. She applied it to me as I had done to her. The penis was bigger than Dave's, I mean, 'his' ever got so I didn't know quite what was going to happen next. It went in a little, then she withdrew it and helped me up into the doggie position she had just been in.

I felt the ridged shaft slide right into me. I felt the sides of the penis rubbing in and out of my lips and I felt the tip of it with its rolled-back foreskin sliding up and back right in the centre of my being, almost like it was coming up into my stomach and meeting those pastries we'd eaten earlier. I watched Suzanna's face as she drove her penis into my wide-open pussy time and time again. The penis grew in my mind until it had completely taken over every thought I had ever had. All the while, her eyes flickered closed then open again, her breathing got more and more ragged and her smile metamorphosed into a manic grin. I watched her as the 'I want a cock' feeling shifted from me to her. She started to grunt with the effort and the perception of what having a penis must be like, or at least as much as we women can manage.

Mooon__Light
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mooon__Light

The penis-orgasm I'd had hadn't really gone away, and it was coming back again very quickly.

“Suzanna, I'm going to ...” I struggled to let her know.

“I know you are, sweetie, I know you are,” she whispered, the last word or two delivered hesitantly like she was going to orgasm as well.

She continued her actions without breaking her rhythm while speaking to me. My hormones were seething in my veins and Suzanna's in hers too. She kept going. I could only stay upright and let her cram the penis - her penis, now - into my vagina and pull it back and cram it in and pull it back, getting harder and harder, and faster and faster.

“Suzanna ...” I managed to form her name but nothing more.

“Yes, I know, so am I, so am I. I'm going to ...” she breathed.

Still, she kept on. Still, her penis slammed into me and slammed back and slammed in again without breaking its tempo. I was on all fours and my breasts were hanging down from my chest and were swinging back and forth in time with the reciprocating motion, sending waves of feeling all over my body, from my head, my nipples and my throbbing pelvis. All at once, Suzanna stopped mid-thrust. We both held ourselves still and waited for our bodies to flip. She fell forward onto my back, her solid nipples pressing into my skin and my breasts found their vertical hanging point and settled there. My anus spasmed some more, the involuntary muscular jerks growing quickly and overtaking our shared paroxysm.

At last, as we waited in stillness and silence, it burst over both of us together at the same time, wave after wave breaking over us time after time. I don't know how long we stayed in that position. Half an hour? I don't know. All that time the waves of female sexual urging kept washing over us until the tide turned and the flood receded, and we were left able to breathe again, to feel again and to speak again without invoking the name of the deity.

Outside the bedroom window, the warm sunshine had long gone, and the inky blue of a late summer's evening lay before us. Both of us keeled over next to each other on the bed, in the almost dark.

“Stay the night, Stella? Please?”

Her voice came out of the darkness of her bedroom.

“Mmmm, that would be nice.”

“Can we sleep together? I've always wanted to sleep with another woman.”

“Mmmm. Depends how much sleep you actually want.”

“Oooh, you tease, you. I go to bed about this time most nights, but just for once, I'd like a companion. You don't snore, do you?”

“No, I don't think so. 'He' complained about a lot of things but never that.”

“Honestly, we're like two ex-wives always comparing notes about the ex,” she joked.

I turned over to face her and stuck my tongue out at her as if to say 'same to you with brass knobs on'.

“That's what we are, aren't we?” I reminded her.

I could see that Suzanna was about to say that our connection with each other through him did not define us, but she changed her mind. It was too late in the evening for all that kind of stuff.

Our faces were lying on the sheet about four inches apart. She moved closer to me, stuck her tongue out and licked the outside of my lips. I parted them and met her tongue with mine. We suckled each other's tongue, drinking up the mixed saliva from each of us. I nibbled her ear while she giggled and told me to stop, then she licked my ear and I did the same.

“Are you going to wear those red straps all night?” I asked later.

“I usually do,” she replied.

“Have you got anything like it that I could wear tonight?”

She thought for a moment.

“You can wear these straps if you want.”

“Yes, please!”

She stood up, put the light on and wriggled out of them.

“They are one size fits all, but they're a bit dirty around here, though.”

She pointed to the crotch area, where I could see some damp marks and some white stuff on the straps.

“This was clean today, if that helps.”

“Half of that gunk is mine anyway.”

She helped me into them. It's really difficult climbing into something made entirely of straps. I kept putting my foot or my arm through the wrong hole. She helped me untwist and sort out the straps, and stuff my boobs into the slightly-too-small spaces designed for them to fit in. Once in place, the strapping made me feel quite safe and secure in a funny kind of a way. My boobs stuck out further than usual from my chest because of being squeezed tighter than usual by the straps. She had to let out a couple of the straps so I could get into it and then breathe, but we'll pass lightly over that issue and move on.

“Is that what you had in mind,” she asked as I looked down to see my pussy encircled by more strapping that was slightly too small, on purpose.

“Yes, it feels great. What are you going to wear?”

“I've got a silky nightdress I quite like.”

She opened a drawer and pulled out a long silky burgundy-coloured thing with white lacework over the bust and round the back, held on with two long thin straps. She slipped it on over her head and it dropped around her body. It hugged her hips and legs and glistened in the light. I felt the silky material and ran my hands down her body, legs and bottom, then pressed the front of it tightly over her nipples. The silk lay flat on her chest except where her large nipples made the material pop out in a half-inch diameter stud. I was impressed and even Suzanna was impressed, too.

“Suzanna, that looks fantastic! Wherever did you get that?”

“It was about twelve quid online.”

I put my hand over the satiny front, ran my hand down to her pussy, and slowly moved the material over her pubic hair. Suzanna stood there with her eyes closed and allowed me to touch her. I led her back to the bed, laid her down on it with the nightdress pulled neatly down over her body to her knees. I climbed into the bed next to her, my body crisscrossed in the red strapping which still had her damp strapping in the pubic area. I wanted to go on running my fingers all over her nightdress but I was feeling sleepier by the minute.

So was she, it seemed. We both lay down in each other's arms and we slept together all night.

I woke up after several realistic dreams. I dreamed I had been in bed all night with the sexiest woman I have ever met. Then I woke up and found that I had been. And here she was. She was still wearing her silky nightdress and was carrying a tray with my coffee and a home-baked toasted muffin with butter melted over it. I sat up in the bed and enjoyed my breakfast while she watched me.

“I'd like to try one more thing with you if you want to do it,” she began.

I probably did want her to do it with me, but I didn't say so just yet since I had no idea what she wanted to do.

“I've put some old towels on the floor of the shower.”

She nodded towards her en-suite.

“I'd like you to lie on the floor of the shower, on the towels. Then I'd like to kneel over the top of you and pee on you.”

She stopped talking and waited for me to run screaming from the bedroom. I just lay there, looking at her.

“Pee on me? You mean like, urinate?”

I had wondered when this idea would raise its head, and now it had.

“Yes. But don't worry, it's not important, I just have these mad ideas ...”

“Can I pee on you afterwards?” I asked.

Suzanna's face broke into a relieved grin, and the silky nightdress dropped from her body onto the floor, then she picked it up and put it onto a chair. I mentally applauded her standards of tidiness.

“I'd love it.”

She held out her hand and I took it, and together we walked into the en-suite still holding hands. It was as she had said. There were some old towels laid on the floor of the walk-in shower, including a rolled-up towel for me to use as a pillow. I laid myself down on it and made myself comfortable. Suzanna straddled me with her legs facing me, completely naked. I was still wearing the red straps. She positioned her pussy over mine and, with her legs quite wide apart, I could see her vagina and also her pee hole. I kept my eyes on it because I was expecting a face-full any second.

Nothing happened for a few long seconds even though I could see it flexing. Then there was a little dribble of hot urine which spurted onto my breasts and trickled down my neck onto a towel. The scent of hot pee reached my nostrils a second or two later. She kept flexing her pee muscles until another hot spurt sprayed my breasts and my neck. The warmth came and went, the pee turning cold amazingly quickly. More strong scents hit me and I breathed them in. A couple of drops landed on my mouth and I quickly licked them with my tongue. It tasted deliciously strong. I wanted more.

Further flexing of her muscles produced a stronger blast of piss which sprayed from her pee hole. This time I saw it coming because it kept on coming. It splashed everywhere - all over my breasts and face and into my hair. The main blast jetted on my left breast then travelled up my neck onto my chin and all over my face and hair again. It was a random torrent of liquid, not held together in a tidy stream like what comes from the tap. It went everywhere. I drank in what I could, my mouth and lips sucking and licking it in and swallowing greedily.

Suzanna urged her body for more to come out. After the first blast, there was a space of about three or four seconds while I drank what I could. Again, her pee muscles contracted and relaxed a few times. Finally, there was another blast which foamed all over my face, up my nose, in my eyes and all in my hair. I drank and drank it all up, and this time it kept on coming while Suzanna stayed in the same position. The main jet chose different parts of my face to land on, depending on Suzanna's pee muscles and the sheer amount of urine which she had been storing up for just this moment.

Seconds later the jet slackened, subsided and fell away to a series of dribbles which fell directly onto my tummy button and dribbled down to my pussy. She opened her eyes. I hadn't noticed she had closed them. The hot liquid quickly cooled to room temperature but I lay there wondering if there was any more.

“That's it for now,” she said. “Did you enjoy it? I think you did!”

“Yes, I think I did, too,” I laughed.

The sound of rushing water did to me what it always does to me, it made me suddenly desperate to pee. This would be my first pee of the day - and you know what that means.

“Now it's your turn,” I continued. “Better be quick!”

We hurriedly swapped places, Suzanna placing herself on the towels now dripping with her pee, and I knelt down on the other towels also dripping with her pee.

My pee was a lot slower in coming. Firstly, I wasn't used to peeing to order even though I was desperate. Secondly, I had never peed in full view of anybody else, ever. You married or partnered people are so used to it that it's no longer an issue, I suppose. Us virgin pissers, we need time to mentally prepare. And 'he' never wanted to do it and I didn't ask. Thirdly, peeing behind a tree while your partner looks the other way is one thing, but deliberately peeing on someone's face while you are kneeling over them and they are totally naked and staring at your pee hole is on another planet.

My pee muscles flexed and contracted, flexed and contracted. Then I felt some of it start to move. I managed a few little drops which collected under my pussy between my wide legs without falling off me. Then a few more drops, a few of which actually dropped onto Suzanna's hairy pussy.

Next thing I knew, I was peeing for England. A solid deluge of hot yellowy steamy piss shot out from between my legs right onto Suzanna's face and hair. And ears. And up her nose. And into her eyes. And under her chin and down round her neck. And into her mouth which she kept open and gulped down the precious fluid. I watched her throat muscles as she swallowed my pee, mouthful after mouthful, and struggled to breathe at the same time.

I felt my pee muscles pulsing to clear my body of the vast amount of water I was waiting to offload, and it hit Suzanna in regular squirts. After a few long seconds - I was amazed at how much pee I had waiting - the surges dropped off in power and volume until there were only a few drips which plopped onto Suzanna's tummy button, then stopped.

Suzanna was still spluttering, laughing, licking my piss, coughing and swallowing all at the same time. Well, she enjoyed it, then.

My pee dripped off her face, ears, hair, nipples, chest stomach and waist, as well as dripping from her pee hole. I suddenly realised that hers was still dripping off me in exactly the same way and I'd forgotten about it in the excitement.

We both stood up, and she helped me to take the red straps off. She kicked the towels into a corner and ran the shower water which started off already hot, unlike mine. She gave me a thorough hair-wash and body-wash, her hands going into all the interesting places. Then it was her turn. We dried each other off sensuously and walked back into the bedroom, with Suzanna walking right behind me holding my breasts in her hands like she was a walking talking bra. Well, a walking giggling-fit-to-burst bra.

It was time for me to go home. We both found yesterday's underwear and overwear and put them on. I followed her to the front door and just before I left, I turned and kissed her again. Not just a double cheek-to-cheek 'mwah', it was a kiss to be proud of.

“See you tomorrow?” we both asked each other at the same moment.

We both nodded wordlessly, and I turned and headed for my car. She watched me go, and we both waved at each other as I approached the corner.

Back at my home I unlocked the side door and went into the kitchen. Rover, the cat, was there snoozing next to the Aga. She opened her eyes, saw it was me, then closed them again.
__
Another story with Stella and friends will be added soon.

Published 
Written by KalTurnerThomas
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors