Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Simon and Kelly try not to disturb their houseguests as they play an interesting game. If you are just coming into this series, please go back and read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

After the rehearsal dinner, Kelly and I hosted a party. Other than Jessie, we didn’t know the guests very well, but she vouched for them and that was good enough for us. As the party wound down, we made arrangements for the four guests that had decided to accept our invitation to stay over. With all the drinks we had consumed and after the conversation had turned a little to the sexy side earlier in the evening, we were both a little horny.

“We’re not used to having people in the house who can hear us,” Kelly whispered. “We’ll have to be quiet like we were when the kids were little.”

We both giggled at that and then got down to some serious up close and intimate time. I had just started kissing my way down her body and as I stopped to suckle on her nipples, she decided to tease me a little. “You’d like to do that to Jessie wouldn’t you?” I decided to play along.

“You know I would,” I said as I switched sides. A brief but firm suck on that nipple made her squirm a little, “You know how I am about boobs!” I continued paying attention to her breasts, “I love sucking on your amazing breasts,” I said when I came up for air, “and I especially love sliding my cock between them and shooting my cum all over them!”

She had obviously tired of the boob talk because her hands found my head and urged me lower. As I got to the top of her soft curly bush, she teased me again. “Do you think Jessie shaves down there?”

“I know that she doesn’t,” I answered. My drunken and hyper-aroused state had loosened my tongue and I was about to reveal something I would not ordinarily have told her. But all the blood that was hardening my cock had to come from somewhere and tonight, apparently, it was vacating my brain. “She has a kitty groomer.”

“A kitty groomer?” Kelly asked.

“She gets her pussy waxed,” I said. Kelly pushed my head away from her.

“And how exactly do you know that?” she demanded to know.

I shrugged, “She told me,” I said simply.

“And why would she tell you about getting her pussy waxed?” It seemed that my simple answer was not what she was looking for.

“Remember a few years ago when we were having trouble in the bedroom? Well, we got to talking and she made a few suggestions that might help. One of them was to maybe shave or wax the downtown.”

“So that’s where that idea came from,” she said. “Well, that was a pretty good idea.” We had initially shaved herself bare, but now she just shaved her pussy lips and kept a neatly trimmed triangle above her slit. “Simon, I have to know, did she really offer herself to you?”

“Yes, baby, she did, and I told her exactly what she said I told her.” I came up and kissed my wife of twenty-two years. “If I were going to fool around on you, Jessie would be my first choice, but what I have here at home is not worth that risk.” She must have liked that answer better because she pushed back down on my head and guided me to her pussy. In ten short minutes, she was grabbing her pillow and pulling it over her face to mute the noises I was coaxing from her as she orgasmed, her juices flowed freely from her onto my face and down the crack of her ass.

I moved back up and kissed her, sharing her taste as my tongue darted into her mouth. “Mmmmm, I taste pretty good!” she purred. “Do you think she was serious?”

“Do I think who was serious about what?” I asked. My bloodless brain was having trouble with my short-term memory.

Kelly sat up and took my hand, “Do you think Jessie was serious about me sleeping with her?”

“I think she was serious about sleeping with you,” I answered and Kelly relaxed a little. “I do, however, think she is more serious about you and I spending the night with both her and James.”

“Fuck off!” she said, astonished at the possibility. “The four of us?”

“Absolutely,” I said.

“Do you think we should?” she asked. Was that the crack of an opening door I just saw?

“Only if you want to,” I answered. “Baby, listen to me. We have talked about all sorts of things since we first got together and sharing each other with other partners has been one of them. We also talked about each of us having a secret piece on the side that the other didn’t know about, we talked about three ways, about toys, about ropes and chains, and all sorts of other things. I have made my position on all these things very clear – either we are in it together or not at all.”

We kissed some more before I continued, “Remember when we first got together, it was only plain old man on top sex. Then little by little we tried new things and we didn’t always like them at first, but eventually, we worked a lot of those things into our regular lovemaking.”

“Even the anal,” she said. “That was a tough one, but we figured it out. Now I love it!”

“There you go,” I said. “What’s the one common thread that ties everything we’ve tried together?”

She nodded her head, “We try it together or not at all.”

“Exactly,” he soothed. “So, if at some point you want us to explore sharing each other with other people, you just say the word and we’ll talk about it.” We kissed some more and she nodded her head.

“Okay,” she whispered. “I love you so much Simon, you are so good to me.”

“I love you too Kelly, so much it hurts sometimes.” She smiled at me and then excused herself to her walk-in closet, returning with a small silk bag. She opened it and took out her favourite toy, a double-headed vibrator that she could put in her pussy and her ass at the same time. She only took that out for one purpose and I shivered with anticipation as she took two pillows from the bed and set them on the floor at right angles. I knew that we were about to perform a sacred ritual that we had developed and only did a few times a year.

“Excuse me, baby.” She disappeared into the washroom for a few minutes and returned looking as she always did when we played this particular game. We had not really set out to invent a game, it just sort of evolved as our sex lives did after we started experimenting. Over the years we perfected it and now we play it two or three times a year.

She was wearing the same lingerie she had worn on our wedding night twenty-two years ago, her snow-white garter belt and matching stockings; her feet were clad in white four-inch white heels with instantly recognizable red soles. Her face was made up perfectly, not overdone except for the bright red lipstick that matched the soles of her shoes. In her hand was a small bottle of lubricant and a hand towel.

She pooped open the bottle of lube and applied a generous amount to both prongs of the toy, what remained on her hands was slathered onto her pussy and ass hole. She wiped her hands on the hand towel and then picked up the toy. “Do you want to do the honours?” she asked.

I shook my head, “No, baby, it looks so much hotter when you do it.”

“It does, doesn’t it?” We had once used a mirror so she could see her fucking herself in both her holes with the toy and we agreed at the time it looked so much more erotic when she did it than when I did. She raised one stilettoed foot and rested it on the chair at her dressing table. Reaching down with the toy, she used two fingers of her free hand to open up her pussy lips and slipped the head of the larger appendage into herself. Then she made a small adjustment and positioned the head of the smaller appendage at the entrance to her back door.

ShannonC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShannonC

She looked at me and we counted together as we had done many times before when we used that particular toy, “One… Two… Three!” and she pushed the toy in until all that could be seen was the knob on the end that held the battery cap. She adjusted the switch and the toy started shivering inside her, making her eyes roll up and her breath catch. “Mmm, yes, that feels so good!” she whispered.

Holding the toy into herself she knelt down on one of the pillows and positioned the other one on the backs of her calves so that when she sat back, the toy was held into her, freeing her hands for other tasks. She shifted a couple of times to get comfortable and gave her clit a long stroke with her fingertip before looking up at me.

She was now at the perfect height, her mouth was exactly at the level of my cock. I moved toward her and she took it in her hand, pulling the tip down and opening wide. She never moved her head, instead waited for me to move further forward such that my cock head entered her mouth. She closed her candy apple red lips around it and I watched as I fed it into her mouth. I felt the resistance as the head hit the back of her mouth and stopped moving forward. She held up one finger to signal me to wait and when she dropped it, I felt her throat relax and with only a little more pressure, my cock slipped into her throat.

It had taken us quite a few tries to get the timing of this right and it wasn’t always pretty. Several times in the past she almost vomited as I got a little too exuberant, but we eventually perfected the technique. When she felt my balls touch her chin she looked up at me, her blue eyes not blinking. Then she closed them and I withdrew myself from her mouth. She licked her lips and swallowed and then looked at me.

“Ask me,” she whispered. “Ask me, please!” I shook my head.

“No, you have to ask me,” I said softly. That’s how we played this most erotic of games, the routine of her asking me to do what I was about to do completed her surrender to me. “Ask me,” I said again.

She smiled up at me as we completed the ritual, “Please, baby! Fuck my mouth with your hard cock!”

I took a handful of hair with each hand and pulled her mouth toward me. I watched again as my cock disappeared past those bright red lips and felt the familiar hesitation as she shifted the position of her neck ever so slightly, allowing my cock to slip freely into her throat. I held her face to me and counted to five and relented, letting my cock come out of her throat and allowing her to breathe again. I waited to see her tongue flick out between her bottom lip and my shaft and I pulled her face to me again. Another five count and another chance to breathe.

“Are you ready baby? “I asked her. She nodded imperceptibly. “Are you really ready?” She hummed briefly and I started sliding my cock out until just the tip was in contact with her lips and then back in until my balls touched her chin. This time there was no five count, rather it was five slow strokes in and out before a brief pause, then five more. She started humming and the vibrations were transferred into my cock as I fucked her angelic face.

Sometimes I can last three or four minutes like this, but I had been on the sexual edge for most of the night so it was more like two. Five long slow strokes and a brief pause. Five more and a brief pause. This continued as I felt my eruption begin to build and just before I came, I gave her the usual call, “Oh Fuck Kelly, that’s it! Swallow my load!” Normally this call roared out of me, but tonight it was more muted in deference to our guests. I pulled back long enough to allow her to take a deep breath through her nose and then drove my cock viciously forward as I exploded. 

The first few times we did this I slid myself in slowly right before I came, but one time, I forgot myself and drove my cock into her as hard as I could. When we finished, she said, “That was amazing baby, push your cock into my throat hard like that more often!”

I held myself into her face and did not relent until I felt her squirm for air, another of her requests by the way. I relented and let go of her hair. She took herself off me and, trying hard to keep her pretty eyes open, took the last few spurts of my cum on her face.

By this time, the dual vibrator had worked its magic, her core muscles gave out as she came and she slumped to the floor. I continued to stand over her as she writhed and moaned, trying to be quiet so our guests wouldn’t hear. Her hand went to her pussy and she flicked her clit a few times to trigger another sweet rush of pleasure from deep inside herself.

When she was finished, she looked up at me, my cock starting to soften, and she watched as the last drop of cum dripped from it onto her face. She smiled and licked her lips, knowing what was coming next.

I reached down and she took my hand. I helped her to her feet and we shared my cum on our tongues, her red lipstick getting smeared all over our faces. Then, as we always did after our face-fuck (her name for it, not mine), I picked up my phone and we put our heads together as I took a selfie of our faces, her lipstick smeared and globs of my cum spattered on them. I shared it with her phone and then moved it to a protected folder so only I could see it. Every once in a while, when one or the other of us wanted to play that game, we would open the photo on our phone and leave it where the other could see it before padding into our bathroom to take a shower or a bath.

I helped clean her face mostly with my tongue and then we climbed into bed to snuggle in for our sleep. As always, we didn’t clean off her makeup until the morning, preferring to wake up and make love as we relived the experience together.

The next morning was no exception. She awoke first, then she gave me a push, “You know what to do!” she said and after making our morning visits to the washroom, we had good old man-on-top sex as she recounted the feeling of my cock pushing into her throat and the feeling of my warm cum splashing on her face.

“I love you, baby,” I said.

“I love you too,” she said. We kissed and then, as she would always say, “Thank you for using my mouth as your sex toy!” We laughed at that as we always did.

We showered together and she stood patiently as I clean the cum and the makeup from her face, revealing the clear skin underneath. I would have been quite happy if she never wore makeup, but the sight of my cock sliding past those red lips got me instantly hard every time.

Shortly after we got downstairs, we started making coffee. The aroma must have wakened Jessie and James because they padded down the stairs shortly after.

“I hope we didn’t keep you awake,” said Jessie without a hint of shame. She sidled up to my wife, “I could have made you scream like that you know!” She planted a soft kiss on her cheek then one a little less soft on her lips.

“Maybe another time,” said my wife. I made a mental note of that for later.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments