Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"The degrees of separation are becoming fewer as the relationships between our friends evolve. If you are just coming into this series, I invite you to read the previous chapters. <p> [ADVERT] </p>If you like what you've read, tap the like icon and leave a comment. Enjoy!"

Simon and Kelly held hands as the aircraft accelerated down the runway and the nose lifted into the air. They heard the whir and the thumps as the landing gear came up and they were on their way home from their week of sharing each other with complete strangers at the adults-only resort they had booked a couple of months earlier. If they had known that things would have gone so well with Carol, and then the following weekend with both her and David, they wouldn’t have bothered going but the vacation was bought and paid for so they went, with their new lovers’ encouragement to have the time of their lives.

As the aircraft got to altitude and levelled out, Kelly leaned over and whispered to her husband, “I never thought I’d say this but I think I’m all fucked out! I don’t think I could have another orgasm if I tried!”

“Not even with that guy with the nine-inch dick?” he asked. “Or with the smoking hot blonde and her boyfriend from the hot tub?”

“Maybe with them,” she said as she slipped her hand into her lap. “That was my favourite night.” She reached over with her other hand and grazed his cock. “What about you, what was your favourite encounter?”

He thought for a minute. “That’s a tossup.” She squeezed him to urge him to continue. “It’s between helping that pretty redhead celebrate her nineteenth birthday or watching you with one long black cock in your pussy and one in your mouth!”

“Oh, fuck!” she whispered. “I was wrong!”

Just then the flight attendant came by. “Are you all right, ma’am?”

Kelly looked up at her. “My tummy’s a little upset,” she said, “I have some medication in my purse.”

The flight attendant smiled, it was a stunning smile that showed perfect white teeth behind pale pink lipstick. “You look chilly, can I get you a blanket and a pillow?” Simon held up two fingers and she smiled and turned away returning a moment later with the requested blankets and pillows.

“Thank you,” said Kelly and she arranged the blankets so they covered both of them and returned her hand to her husband’s crotch. They continued in whispers relating their recollections of a week spent naked more than dressed. She was feeling pretty good about herself after all the compliments she had gotten over the week from both women and men alike. The biggest compliment she had gotten was from the blonde from the hot tub who had called her a GILF after learning about her going to be a grandmother in the new year. Her boyfriend had to explain what GILF meant and confirmed his girlfriend’s opinion.

About two hours into the flight, Kelly had jacked him off under the blanket and he found he need to go to the washroom. He waited for his erection to fully deflate before getting up. When he got to the washrooms at the rear of the aircraft, there were already a couple of people waiting; he looked at the two flight attendants who were taking the opportunity to have a snack after having completed the in-flight service. He was gratified to see that no one else had joined the line-up, and when he made eye contact with the flight attendant that had brought them the blankets, she smiled and winked at him.

“You knew?” he asked quietly.

“We call this the 'remorse flight'", she explained. “A lot of couples who go to the resort you were at go home on this flight and many of them start having regrets once they get out of that overheated atmosphere.”

He smiled before answering, “Well, we don’t have any regrets,” he said. “Not yet, anyways.”

“Awesome!” she said. “My ex-boyfriend and I went there a few years ago and we had a blast! But after it was over, he regretted it, but not me!” She leaned in closer. “That was when I discovered girls!”

Just then, one of the washrooms was vacated so he excused himself and went inside. After he’d relieved himself and washed his hands and face, he came back out. As he turned to shut the door, he came face to face with the pretty young flight attendant. Had she just undone one of the buttons on her top?

She leaned in, slipped a piece of paper into his hand and whispered, “I love older guys.” She kissed his cheek. “If you and your wife are interested, we could meet during one of my layovers in Cincinnati.” She kissed his other cheek and then reached up to wipe the lipstick print from his cheek, but he caught her hand and stopped her.

“Leave it. My wife will wonder where it came from and I want to tease her for a bit.” He smiled and returned to his seat.

“You were gone a long time,” she said sleepily as she craned her neck to kiss his cheek. She wasn’t wearing any lipstick, so she was surprised to feel the waxy substance on his cheek. “What the fuck?” she whispered.

Simon grinned. “Relax. I was just talking with the flight attendant. She gave me this.” He handed the folded note to Kelly.

I’d like to see you both some time!” the note read. It was signed, “Sarah” with a lipstick print over the signature and had a phone number underneath.

Kelly looked at him in surprise. “Tell me everything!” she demanded.

Simon related the story to her, ending with, “She knows you had an orgasm in your seat, by the way.” Just then, the other flight attendant passed by them on her way through to check on things in the cabin. Kelly looked back over the seat and saw that Sarah was alone in the galley, wiping things down. She nudged her husband to let her out and, taking her purse with her, she made her way back to the washroom.

After doing her business, she washed her hands and face and applied a little lipstick. When she emerged, she looked around to make sure that she and the pretty brunette were alone. “Were you serious?” Kelly asked her.

Her response was immediate. She pulled Kelly behind the bulkhead and against the exit door on that side and kissed her, pushing her tongue into the older woman’s throat. “I am as serious as a heart attack,” she said, looking directly into Kelly’s eyes.

They kissed again and she stepped back, straightening out her uniform.

"Wait here."

Kelly watched her fine backside as she walked up the aisle and stopped at their row. As she leaned over to speak to her husband, Kelly caught a glimpse of the top of her stockings and one garter clip that held it up. She wondered if the young woman was wearing any underwear.

She watched as she returned with Simon in tow. The younger woman pulled him behind the bulkhead and kissed him as deeply as she had his wife.

“Are you two in the mile-high club?” she asked. Kelly and Simon both shook their heads and she smiled. “Well now’s your chance!”

She picked up what looked like a telephone receiver and made an announcement that both restrooms at the rear of the cabin were out of order. She apologized to the passengers for the inconvenience and told them that they’d have to use the forward restroom for the rest of the flight.

Then she turned back.

“We have about fifteen minutes until we start our descent, I’m going to do a check of the cabin."

She pulled the privacy curtain closed and they watched her low heels disappear.

“Wait,” Simon rasped, “Where’s the other flight attendant?”

“Oh, Marcia's in the flight deck, probably giving whichever pilot is not flying a blowjob. The pilots call her the ‘BJ Queen of the Skies’. They love it when they see her name on the crew manifest.” She looked over her shoulder. “Get busy, you two!”

The happy couple were just rearranging their clothes after a quick fuck that saw Kelly bending over the tiny galley counter and Simon drilling her from behind. The curtain parted and both flight attendants came through, smiling at the newest members of the club. Kelly kissed Sarah’s cheek and whispered “Thanks,” then she turned to Marcia and reached in to lick a drop of cum from just below her ear. “You missed a spot!”

Simon and Sarah laughed, then exchanged a kiss and just then the seatbelt light came on with the associated chime in the public address system. “Call me,” she whispered. “Get back to your seats!”

The two flight attendants set about securing the galley as the older couple made their way back to their seats. After folding the blankets and setting them and the pillows in their laps, they held hands as the nose of the aircraft pitched forward and the engine noise reduced.

As Sarah passed their seats on her way back to take her seat for landing, she leaned over and collected their blankets and pillows.

“It looks like you dropped something,” she said to Kelly and she leaned all the way down. Her top fell open and Kelly could see her lacy bra that exposed her breasts almost to her nipples. Kelly thought quickly and placed a soft kiss in the center of her cleavage before she stood up.

“Thanks,” Kelly croaked as the younger woman’s finger brushed her cheek.

“My pleasure,” she smiled.

Once the aircraft stopped at the gate, they waited in the seats until all the other passengers had de-planed. As they approached the front of the cabin, Sarah looked at them and smiled before poking the pilot who was standing beside her in the arm.

“Here they are!” She reached out and hugged Kelly. “So nice to see my favourite auntie again!” she gushed.

She introduced them to the pilot as her aunt and uncle before hugging Simon.

“Promise me you’ll call!” she said. As they entered the jetway, the pilot looked at her and winked. “You have a lot of relatives!” he said.

“Yes,” she replied, “I come from a very large and loving family!”

When they arrived home, the first person that Kelly called was Carol. They chatted and giggled noisily as Kelly related the broad strokes of their week in sexual paradise.

“If you want any more details, than that, you’ll have to get them first-hand!” Kelly said. There was a short pause as she listened and then she said, “We have to go get groceries, how about coming for dinner tomorrow night?” Another pause. “Of course, David is always welcome here! What a silly question!” Another pause. “Great! I can’t wait to see you!”

“You heard all that?” she asked her husband.

“I did,” he replied. He went to her and kissed her, “It’s been a crazy year so far!”

“The very best year yet!” Kelly purred.

They unpacked their suitcase and Kelly went to do the laundry and hand-wash her underthings while Simon took both their phones and upload all the photos they had taken to a secure drive before deleting them from his phone. He’d let Kelly delete them from her own phone if she wanted.

Then came the grocery shopping. tThey picked up Chinese takeout because they were both too tired to cook and after dinner, they retired to their soaker tub for a nice relaxing bath. As she sat with her back against Simon’s chest and he languidly passed a washcloth over her chest, they relived the experience on the aircraft and vowed that they would call Sarah soon.

When their soak in the tub was done, they helped each other dry off and then Simon scooped his wife into his arms and carries her into their bedroom, laying her on the bed. As they pulled up the covers, Kelly sighed, “We should do that every fall,” he said.

“I think we should,” said Kelly. “Maybe a different resort every year?” He agreed and they started kissing. She rolled on top of him. “We’ll need to get tested in the morning,” she said. At Carol’s suggestion, one of the things that the entire group of couples that interplayed with each other had agreed on was regular testing because none of them were sexually exclusive to the group. She never said, but Kelly suspected that she had learned that lesson the hard way.

She laid her head on his chest. “I just can’t believe it sometimes.”

“I know, baby, me either,” he replied. “Six months ago we were a normal, middle-aged couple with a better-than-average sex life and look at us now!”

“I know, right!” she exclaimed. “Who knew that, inside our normal selves, there was a cuckold and a hot wife waiting to get out!”

“I’m too tired to play that game,” Simon said.

“Oh, I didn’t mean it that way,” she replied. She leaned down and kissed him. “But, think about it. What are the odds that you and I would find each other? I mean we have a lot of the same fantasies and desires, we don’t get jealous, in fact, we love watching each other with other people. All we want is to make each other happy. How rare is that?”

“I know,” Simon said quietly. “And think about all of our friends in our group feeling the same way, they have similar attitudes and similar likes and dislikes…”

“Except Serena,” interrupted Kelly. “Carol’s told me a few things that Jessie told her. Serena scares me a little, I’m not sure I want to play with her.”

“If you’re not comfortable, we won’t do it, that’s the rule right?”

“That’s the rule.”

“So, what are the odds that six or eight people that all live close to each other, all have similar sexual preferences and all enjoy swinging?” he said.

“I’m too tired for that kind of thinking,” she replied. “I don’t care about the odds, or why things have turned out the way they have, I’m just happy that things are what they are.”

“Me too,” he said, “but someday I‘m going look all that up and do the math.”

“Fill your boots,” she said and she kissed him softly. “Speaking of filling,” she said, “How about you filling my pussy with your hard cock?”

“You are insatiable!” he laughed. He rolled her over and for the first time in a week, their home was filled with the unbridled sounds of their love and lust.

First the next morning they visited the sexual health clinic where, for a small fee, you could get same-day results of an STD test. As they always did, they both breathed a sigh of relief when the tests came back negative. As intimately as they knew their friends, they would be mortified to be the ones to bring unwelcome microscopic guests to their group.

They went and got groceries making sure they had everything they needed for the evening, then a stop by the toy store to replenish their supplies of lube and toy cleaner. An afternoon nap later, they were well-prepared for the evening’s activities.

Carol and David arrived at about five and they settled in the living room with drinks and made small talk about anything but sex. They all knew that once they started talking about sex, the inevitable moaning, sighing, screaming and coming would soon follow. As Carol was fond of saying, there was plenty of time for that.

“I have big news,” said Carol as she took David’s hand. Kelly gasped, making Carol laugh. “Not that news, Kelly!” She took a deep breath. “I’m selling my house and buying a condo.”

“But your house is so beautiful, it’s perfect!” objected Kelly.

“It was perfect,” replied Carol, “for me and Aaron and Megan. But it has too many painful memories, it’s time to move on.”

“I guess,” said Simon. “It’ll be hard to leave that all behind.”

Carol nodded. “Can I tell you something strange?” They all nodded and she squeezed David’s hand. “You know I go to talk to Aaron and Megan all the time. Well, sometimes, in my dreams, they talk to me too. I know, it’s just my subconscious but it seems totally real to me. They both say I need to get on with my life and when I told them I wanted to sell the house I swear it was so real I could feel them hold my hands. So I’m selling my house.” She took a drink of her wine and let that settle in.

Kelly slid her hand up under her skirt and pulled it back to reveal her hairless pussy. “How about we take this party into the bedroom?”

Carol’s eyes went wide. “You got waxed?”

“Yup! At the resort spa. It hurt a little but apparently, you get used to it,” Kelly said.

“You do,” said Carol. “I only wax my lips and around my bush, the rest I trim with clippers. I’ll never go back to a razor!”

“Me neither,” said Kelly as she ran her finger along her slit.

Simon always let his wife take the lead when figuring out how they wanted to get their sharing opportunities started and so it was on this night. He motioned to her to go ahead and she surprised him when, instead of taking Carol’s hand, she walked over to David and took his, leading him to the bedroom.

Carol looked at Simon and smiled. “I guess it’s you and me,” she said as she stood up and glided over to him.

He kissed her and held her close. “I don’t like to say this where Kelly can hear, I think she is an amazingly beautiful woman and I wouldn’t trade her for anything, but I think you are the most beautiful creature on the face of this planet.” He kissed her again and they looked at each other with their foreheads touching.

“That’s very sweet of you to say, and you’re probably smart not to say that in front of your wife,” she said quietly. “Would it surprise you to know that I agree with you completely, Kelly is an amazingly beautiful woman, inside and out.” Another soft kiss. “It might also surprise you to know that Kelly has said exactly the same words to me.”

“Then it must be true,” Simon whispered.

“You do realize that you just traded your wife to my boyfriend,” she teased him.

“It’s a fair trade,” he said, “and I know when this evening is over, he’ll trade her back.”

“Well fucked and happy,” she said, “just like me!”

He scooped her up in his arms and started toward the bedroom. When they got there, David was already under the covers and Kelly was just emerging from the washroom. She had chosen her plum-coloured lingerie for the evening; David had commented on a previous evening that he liked it so she’d worn it for him.

“Don’t you two look adorable!” Kelly said as she saw her husband carrying her favourite lover in his arms. “I remember when you carried me across the threshold like that.”

“On your wedding night?” asked Carol.

“Last night,” she said. "He does that all the time!"

AnnaRuth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaRuth

“He such a romantic,” Carol said, kissing him deeply, “for a cuck!” She laughed and he joined her. It didn’t bother him in the least for his wife or his other female lovers to refer to him that way, he knew they loved it when he licked the cum from their bodies no matter which cock had deposited it there.

She kissed him again. “I’m just teasing, you know that. You are a great fuck!”

“Shall we join my wife and your boyfriend on the bed?” he asked.

“You know what, I’d kinda like it to be just you and me for a while,” Carol replied. “I’ve missed you and I know David has missed Kelly. What do you think?”

“Let me check with my wife,” he said. “But I like that idea a lot.”

He placed Carol gently onto her feet and went over to the bed, crawling up behind his wife to whisper into her ear. “If you’re okay with it, Carol and I are going to leave you two lovebirds alone.”

“David was just saying the same thing,” she replied. She leaned back and kissed him. “Have fun and maybe later, we can show our friends one of the games we play.”

“Which one?” he asked.

“Your call,” she said. “Now get out of here so this young stud give me a good fucking!” She kissed him again and he went back to Carol.

He took her hand. “Shall we?”

She smiled and led him out of the room leaving the door open so they could hear their partners.

Kelly turned back to David. “I have missed you!” she said as she urged him to move south on her body. Within minutes, her sighs rang down the hall as his lips and fingers brought her to her second orgasm of the night. She started to return the favour but, as much as he loved her skill as a cocksucker, he had a different request.

“Roll over,” he urged her and he reached into the nightstand drawer for some lube. He moved behind her and leaned down. “Can I fuck your ass?” She nodded and lowered her shoulders to present her backside to him but then hesitated.

“Wait a sec,” she said and she reached into the same drawer and brought out her newest toy, ten inches of dark brown cock-shaped silicone with a broad head and thick veins. She took the lube from him and drizzled some lube onto it. “Watch this!”

He watched as she slid it into herself, pushing it in with a single slow stroke until only an inch or two was not inside her. “Holy fuck, that’s amazing!” he said. She used the tip of one finger to hold it inside herself as she lowered her shoulders back down and presented herself to him. He took the lube from her and drizzled some onto her backside, rubbing it in until her whole ass was shiny. He used the residue from his hands to lubricate himself then moved into position.

“Easy,” she breathed, “I’m pretty stretched already!” He placed the tip against her and moved his hips slowly until he saw her little rosebud begin to yield to his invasion. He felt his shaft bend a little at the resistance but it didn’t last long. It was like a loaded spring and as her little hole yielded, it popped forward, the head disappearing inside her.

She inhaled sharply as she felt her ass stretch to accommodate his girth, she’d had bigger cocks but never in her ass. “Ow,” she cried out softly. “Give me a minute!” He held firmly against her until he felt her backside push back toward his hips and watched as another inch or so of his shaft disappeared inside her. “Mmm, feeling better!” she purred and she pushed back slowly until she felt his hips touch up against her backside. “Hold still!” she commanded and she started sliding the dildo in and out of her pussy.

David groaned as he felt the rippled veins of the fake cock slide along his through that oh-so-thin layer of flesh between them. He’d never felt anything like this before but he vowed he would feel it again the next time he and Carol did anal. He waited as long as he could manage but the urge to start moving became overwhelming. He grasped her hips with his hands and pulled her back into him, his hips compressing her ass cheeks as he slid fully inside her bum.

Being only twenty-one, he normally had pretty good staying power but the pure eroticism of this moment, this beautiful older woman beneath him and the sight of his cock shiny with the slick lube sliding in and out of her backside pushed him quickly to orgasm. He warned her that he was close to coming and grunted loudly as he pushed himself into her. He felt the warmth of his seed flood around the head of his cock as it surged inside her. He tried to start moving again but unusually, he started to soften almost immediately. He slipped out of her and rolled to lay beside her.

“I’m sorry, Kelly.”

“Sshhh, it’s okay,” she purred. “It’s fine, that was awesome! I’ve never felt so full and the feel of you pulsing inside me made me come right away.” It was only a white lie but she hadn’t really. “Here, try this.” She laid on her back and spread her legs. “I need your tongue on my clit! Suck on it and fuck me with this toy! Come on, baby, give it to me!”

He did as she instructed and soon, she was writhing and moaning beneath him. She directed and instructed him and he did everything she asked and pleaded with him to do. Soon she was ready to explode; she grasped his hair with both hands and held him onto her clit. “SUCK IT! YES! THAT’S IT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME WITH THAT BIG COCK!”

~ ~ ~

As they walked down the hallway their partners’ voices faded. Simon went to turn into the spare bedroom but Carol stopped him. “Is that rug in the living room a good place to fuck?” she asked.

“I don’t know, Kelly and I have never fucked on it,” he replied.

“Let’s find out,” she purred. They held hands as they descended the two steps into the sunken portion of the living room. Carol pulled the throw pillows from the two couches that were facing each other and then kicked off her heels and stood barefoot in front of Simon. In heels, her nose came up about to his chin but now she was at a definite height disadvantage. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down for a long kiss. “Sounds like you guys had fun on your trip!” she cooed.

“It was pretty amazing,” he replied.

“What was your favourite part?” she asked.

“The flight home,” he said.

“Really? You and Kelly spent a week fucking other people and each other silly and your favourite part was the flight home?”

“It wasn’t your ordinary flight,” he explained and told her about the flight attendant fixing them up so they could join the mile-high club and her giving them her number.

“Thing is,” he said, “at the resort, I was sort of expecting almost all the things that happened but, on the flight, everything was a surprise.”

“Oh, I get it,” she said. “You like spontaneity. I’ll keep that in mind.”

Just then they heard Kelly’s screams from the bedroom.

“Sounds like your wife is enjoying whatever my boyfriend is doing to her!”

“Shall we go see?” he asked.

“No, let’s make them come to us!” Carol sank to her knees and slowly undid Simon’s belt and then his slacks and slid them down his legs. “Mmmm, no boxers! Someone was expecting to get lucky tonight!”

“You know how Kelly gets when she drinks,” he said. “Can you blame me for wanting to satisfy her lust?”

She smiled up at him. “Forget her lust, how about you get down to satisfying mine!” She opened her mouth and took him into her throat without stopping.  After about a minute, she stood back up.

“You’re ready.” She smiled. “But I’m not.” She turned her back to him. “Unzip me?”

Simon took hold of her zipper and slowly slid it down her back. He expected at some point to see some sort of undergarment but all the zipper revealed was creamy skin all the way to the top of her delectable round ass. She wriggled out of the dress and stood totally naked except for her wedding rings, a necklace and a bracelet on her left ankle.

“That’s new,” Simon said.

“Actually it’s not,” she said. “There are some things you don’t know about me.” She started undoing the buttons on his shirt as she spoke. “The past few months are not my first time sharing a partner sexually.”

“Do tell!” he said.

“No, just after Aaron and I got married we went to a similar resort that you did. Our experience was a little different, we just swapped partners and I didn’t get together with any other women or have two black cocks at once. When we got home, Aaron gave this to me. It doesn’t mean anything these days but back then it meant that the woman was in an open relationship and that she was available. When I got pregnant with Megan, we stopped sharing so I stopped wearing it. But now that I’ve started sharing again, I decided to start wearing it again.”

“But you said it doesn’t mean anything anymore,” he said as she slipped his shirt over his shoulders and bent slightly to wrap her lips around his nipples.

“It does to me,” she said. “You should get one for Kelly.”

“Good idea,” he moaned as her teeth nipped his nipple. He really liked it when a woman did that.

They sank to the floor and lay on the rug. Simon rolled Carol onto her back and slid down her body, stopping at his favourite points along the way. He returned a playful nip on each of her nipples which made her giggle the first time and squeal the second.

After what seemed an eternity to her, he arrived at her blonde mound. She writhed and twisted with anticipation as he played his way around her most sensitive spots, trying with her body movements to guide him to where she wanted him to go. He wasn’t playing fair though, teasing her mercilessly before relenting and clamping his lips around her clit and sliding two fingers inside her.

“Oh, Simon!” she sighed as he sucked on her and flicked the tip of his tongue on the very center of her sexuality. “Mmm, yes, that’s what I need!” After a few minutes, she stopped him, pulling gently on his hair to guide him back up to her face. She kissed him, hungrily tasting herself on his lips.

“Make love to me,” she whispered. “Make sweet love to me the way you do to your beautiful wife.” He looked at her. “We spend so much time hurrying to make our partners come, I just need a sweet slow loving for a change. David is too young to understand but you are experienced enough to get it. Take your time and love me!”

“I’ll do my best,” he replied. And he did, sliding his cock into her effortlessly and using his lips, fingers and tongue to stimulate every bit of her he could reach. He bent down and suckled on her breasts as he moved in and out making her back arch and her mouth fly open.

Her nails bit into his back as he nuzzled her neck and earlobe. “Mark me!” she breathed, “Leave your mark on me!” He hadn’t done that since high school and Kelly absolutely forbid him from doing that.

He clamped his mouth over her right breast and sucked hard, using his tongue to increase the suction until she gasped, “Oh God, it’s been so long!” He switched sides and repeated his move, leaving a bright red mark that he knew would darken into a deep bruise. He moved to her neck but she stopped him. “Not my neck! I want you to, oh God knows I want you to but please not my neck!”

He acquiesced and went back to kissing her mouth gently as he increased the depth and rate of his strokes into her. “Yes, like that!” she breathed, wanting to scream her passion to the rafter but knowing it would be all the better if she kept it inside for now. “Come on, baby! I’m close! A little faster! Oh Yes! YES!” she wrapped her feet around his backside and tried to hold him into her but his hips were too strong.

He cast aside her wants and needs in favour of his own as he continued to pound into her.  She pushed him up so she could see his face. “Watch me as I come!” she urged. Their eyes remained locked as their loins slapped together until they both reached the promised land, him first which triggered hers and they moaned and sighed their release, completely oblivious to Kelly and David who were watching from the top of the stairs.

Simon surged forward a few last times and then he rolled them onto their sides, his cock staying embedded inside her leaking quim. As they caught their breath, they continued to gaze at each other and smile at the miracle they had just created together.

Their kisses were soft and delicate now and Kelly moved to start toward them but David stopped her. “Leave them,” he said. “They just shared a wonderful thing, let them have it to themselves for a few more minutes.” He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her cheek. “Look, she’s crying,” he said even more quietly.

Simon noticed it too and he wiped away the tear and kissed her cheek. “You okay?” he asked.

“Perfect,” she replied with a smile. “Everything is perfect.”

Simon and Carol got up off the floor and reunited with their own partners for a few minutes. Kelly suggested they sit and chat for a while so she went to get a few towels to protect the couch cushions from leaking bodily fluids while Simon got drinks.

They sat naked as couples across from each other but each of them only had eyes for their opposites. “I think this is starting to get complicated,” said Kelly as she stared into David’s eyes.

“You might be right,” agreed her husband.

I’m not understanding what you’re talking about,” said Carol.

Kelly looked at Simon who nodded for her to start. “Simon and I have been talking a lot lately about this lifestyle and where we want it to go for us. When we were away, we both seemed to be of the same mind that we wanted to keep doing what we’re doing but we want to limit the people we’re doing it with.” She took another sip of her drink and looked at Carol, hoping she’d follow where she was leading.

“I know what you’re saying,” said David. “At least I think I do. You want to keep sharing but you don’t want to go looking for new partners.”

“That’s the idea,” said Simon. “In our ideal world, it would just be we four but we would never ask you to restrict your lives in that way. It’s obvious you are enjoying the lifestyle as much as we are and we don’t want to do anything to impair that.”

Then Carol put her oar in the water. “That’s funny, David and I pretty much want the same thing. It’s not like we’re getting tired of swinging or that we’re not having the most fun but, for me at least, I’ve gotten the wild side out of my system and it’s time to look at this more pragmatically.”

“Precisely!” Kelly said. “And this getting tested every week or two is getting old, I sure hope those folks at the clinic aren’t judgemental! If we were exclusive, we wouldn’t have to do that so much.”

“That makes sense,” David said. Trust him to see things with his analytical mind. “So are you asking us if we want the four of us to be exclusive?”

Kelly and Simon looked at each other for a moment and then back at their lovers. “I guess we are, yes,” Kelly said. Then she giggled.

“What’s so funny?” asked Carol.

“I’m so fucking nervous, I feel like I just asked the cute boy to the prom!”

They all laughed and then sat silently for a few minutes, digesting what Kelly and Simon were suggesting. Then Carol got up and crossed the room to give Kelly and Simon a kiss. “Let David and me talk about it, okay?”

“Of course,” Simon said. “There is one other thing you should know.” He shifted nervously, thinking that his and Kelly’s idea of exclusivity might not agree with theirs. Carol sat back down beside David and sipped her drink. “We were talking last night and we decided that once a year, we’d like to go to an adult resort for a crazy week. So not exclusive exactly but almost.”

“Let me get this straight,” said Carol, a devious twinkle forming in her pretty blue eyes. “You want the four of us to be in a committed sexual relationship, sort of an extended marriage, but once a year you two want a hall pass to go fuck whoever you want?”

The older couple thought about it for a moment and then Simon whispered into Kelly’s ear. She nodded and turned back to face their special friends. “That’s exactly what we’re saying.” She finished her drink. “I know it sounds weird but that’s it in a nutshell, an open relationship where the four of us are exclusive with each other but, once or twice a year, with everyone’s agreement, we are able to go off and have fun, like a hall pass.”

“Anything else?” Carol asked. The others shook their heads no. “Okay, like I said, David and I need to talk about this. We will let you know sooner rather than later.” David leaned over and whispered into Carol’s ear and she nodded. “I guess now is as good a time as any to let this particular cat out of the bag. “When I move into my new condo, it won’t exactly be ‘my’ new condo, it will be ours.”

“You mean you guys are, like, engaged or something?” asked Kelly excitedly.

“No, not engaged. We’ve actually talked about this. We don’t need to put a label on our relationship, but other people will automatically do that, you just tried to. So we’re going to say we are in a committed, selectively non-monogamous relationship.”

“That sounds complicated,” said Kelly.

“Is that not what Simon and I just said not five minutes ago?” Carol replied. “She calmed herself and continued, “Look, David and I are still figuring things out, we have to separate the lust from the other feelings,” she deliberately avoided the ‘L’ word. “But what we haven’t talked about is our feelings for the other people we’re involved with, you guys, Jessie and James for example. That’s what makes this complicated.”

She drained her drink for courage and continued, “For the first time since Aaron died, I’m starting to have feelings for other people, romantic feelings. Not just for David either.” She hesitated for a moment. “You guys too. I think I love you, both of you. It’s more than sex or lust, I love hanging out with you, you are a part of my life I never want to lose. I feel like I belong to something that’s bigger than myself, and it’s unsettling me. After Aaron died, I thought I’d never feel like that again.”

They watched as emotion overtook her and she buried her head in David’s shoulder and sobbed. He cradled her and soothed her and as she watched Kelly became emotional as well.

After they settled, Carol continued, “I really like what you’re suggesting but we need to talk about it first. You don’t mind, do you?”

“Take your time,” Simon said.

“Okay,” Carol sniffled. “There is one other thing. David and I were talking and we would like you to join us for our housewarming celebration after we move in.”

“A housewarming party! Try to keep us away!” Kelly said excitedly.

“You misunderstand,” said Carol. “We’ll be having a big party with a lot of friends, that will likely not be the kind of party we’ve been having lately. I’m talking about a private party, with our special friends.” She stopped and took a deep breath. “Just the four of us actually.”

“Oh,” said Kelly. “I see. Does that mean?”

“Probably,” answered Carol, “we’ll have to see.”

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments