Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bernadette was the class cock sucker and everyone knew it, even the boys that wouldn’t say boo to a goose knew that she was the one to avoid if they ever wanted to preserve their virginity until their wedding day. Fortunately for Bernadette, few did.

She blamed her promiscuity on her parents; they were naturists and often paraded around the house naked as she was encouraged to do as well. It was only at the age of sixteen that she became inquisitive about the noises emanating from the bedroom next door, especially the muffled sounds from her mother.

When she confided this to a male friend at school, she was promptly told that her mother was giving her father a blowjob. This caused even more inquisitiveness on her part and she coyly took the boy behind the proverbial bike shed so that he could show her exactly how those noises were made.

Bernadette has never looked back. She loved it. It could have had something to do with the size of his cock, but she loved sucking on its bulbous head with her lips and squeezing it in her hands. The piece-de-resistance was when he told her that she mustn’t pull her head back when the inevitable was about to happen, but he never told her what that inevitability was.

Bernadette’s first taste or should we call that distaste of sperm was priceless. It caused her to screw her face up initially, but she finally mellowed to the taste by the time he was spent.

He called it, ‘the best blowjob ever.’ Bernadette felt like she’d earned that award and the title that went with it, and she decided she liked cock sucking and swallowing too. The two would go hand-in-hand.

Bob wasn’t the only boy that benefitted from her love of cock sucking, though he was the first, second, third and fourth. In fact, it wasn’t until he told her that sperm tasted different that she decided to experiment. Though, she never did ask him how he knew.

Bernadette was soon into the swing of it. Her father had always impressed upon her, how she should make her own path in life. And so it was, by the time Bernadette entered the second term of school, a business had been set up and BCS Limited was established.

The name amused her, Bernadette’s Cock Sucking Limited had a certain elegant ring to it. She started by selling raffle tickets to the more adventurous boys in her class. One maybe two a day for a pound a go. That was cheap in those days but Bernadette was all too aware of what happens to businesses when they get forced out of the market for trying to make too much profit. The job was a pleasure, with no outgoings apart from a few paper tissues now and then, and one hundred per cent net profit at the end of the day.

Bernadette brought in three pounds on her first day of trading and by the fourth week was on seventeen pounds a day. Yes, seventeen a day. Every Friday was happy hour. She’d often blow cocks for half price in the girl’s changing rooms before going home and even on the bus home she’d find the upstairs backseat of the double-decker was never a lonesome place to sit.

To get more turnover, as she called it, she introduced BOGOF. Buy one, get one free, was popular with the new boys from the upper classes, the posh bastards as she used to call them. They were the richest, but also the meanest with their money. They were also brazen and dirtier than her classmates, and would often hold her head still as they tried to fuck their cocks to the back of her throat. Bernadette got the hots for being used in that way. A fuck toy to a whole bunch of pricks was one way of putting it.

She even thought of encouraging a few of her friends to join her, but then the profits wouldn’t be so high, and let's be honest, she loved her job. She loved the texture, size, smoothness or hairiness of all the different cocks she felt. Most of all, she loved the feel of spunk sliding down her throat.

She even introduced training days where she’d sit and watch the professional deep-throat cocks the size of which she could only imagine. She decided that she would need real men as well as boys from school if she was going to be the best.

As the year went on and especially after Christmas, the price went up. There was uproar with her clients but they still paid double the price, and Bernadette was never short of that bright red lipstick, or those sexy stockings and suspenders that boys liked her to wear. By the end of the week, she was on a take-home of one hundred and fifty pounds on average, though she never worked Sundays. No, Sundays were church days. A place where she could be content, at peace, and be thankful to God, with her mother beside her.

All the boys she’d ever blown were there too. Not for the service, of course, they were there to see her mother in the hope that it would be a case of like daughter – like mother. Bernadette often gave the chosen few a quick feel in the back room after the service had finished, though, to her credit, she never blew anyone on a Sunday.

She often wondered whether her parents knew about her love of cock sucking and whether they would have approved. It was something she would never know, and she would never approach the subject with them.

The one thing she always regretted, but could do nothing about, was the size of her tits. She would have loved to have been like Angela, who had the biggest tits she had ever seen on a frame as slim as hers. To her credit, her nipples stood out like red-hot pokers when she was aroused. Actually, they stood out all the time because Bernadette was always aroused.

Her road from a quick blowjob here and there to seventeen in a day was unprecedented for anyone but Bernadette. She lived from blowjob to blowjob, always wondering when the next one would present itself. Hoping that the boys would cash in their well-earned raffle tickets for a quickie somewhere on school grounds or the bus stop or the changing rooms or halfway up a mountain behind a tree or deep in the middle of a fern forest. She was a lucky girl, she had numerous places to ply her trade.

As did her mother before her, though she knew absolutely nothing about that.

At Seventeen and a half, a change came over Bernadette. Boys from her class didn’t cut the mustard anymore, a few fell in love with her, and it hurt her so much to see them suffer when she refused their advances. Cock sucking was one thing, fidelity was something completely different. The upcoming classes from below her year were more naive than she had imagined. Few of the boys could be encouraged to join her growing business and she found herself resorting to more BOGOF deals than usual, together with more freebies to attract the new batch of growing members. It taught her one thing, life was hard.

Bernadette also started craving the more unusual blowjob, the rough ones, face fucking and deep throating was high on her list of depravities. You could say she craved them more than enjoyed doing them. Again she was a lucky girl, at the tender age of eighteen she started working behind the bar of the local pub. There was no shortage of middle-aged married perverts in that pub, though most of them would have been shit scared to have been blown by an eighteen-year-old who looked like she was still in school. It wasn’t just the rough cock sucking she liked, she was also into the world of: ‘the bigger – the better.’

MollyParker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MollyParker

Black cocks featured heavily in her search for rough cock sucking. She met Roland in the pub. He was nice, chatty, and friendly. He made Bernadette smile, a lot. He teased her and she teased him back. He was also black and by inference, well-hung. This was how she found herself standing against one of the doorways that entered the back room of the pub, just down from the corridor that led to the gent's toilets when Roland just happened along. She watched and waited for him to catch her eye. His smile broadened when she bit her lip in that sexy way that said, ‘come and get me.’

It wasn’t until she raised her fingers to her chest and started strumming her nipples on the outside of her t-shirt that Roland stopped to watch her. And it wasn’t until she pulled the front of the t-shirt over her head and then played with her bare nipples did he make a move towards her.

Roland needed the toilet, but he got something completely different.

By the time he had approached Bernadette, her nipples were stiff as fuck and her throat exceedingly dry. He was inches away from her when she grabbed his collar and pulled him towards the open door to the back room. She pushed him against it. Struggled with his belt and buckles, and unzipped his jeans.

“I hope you’ve got a big cock,” she breathed heavily into his ear, before biting him on the neck.

Roland was speechless when Bernadette dropped to the floor. Kneeling before his groin she pulled his trousers down to his ankles. Her eyes widened when she saw the outline of his cock in his underpants. She pulled them down in one quick jerk causing his cock to bounce around like Tigger the Tiger.

It was still only half erect by the time Bernadette swallowed it. One hand was on his balls encouraging them, warming up the contents, the other on the base of his cock frantically stroking it to a full erection while her mouth engulfed the head. It was safe to say, he stretched her lips just like she’d imagined he would. She sucked avidly on his bell-end, but the time had come for some serious face fucking.

By the time her mouth touched his pubic hairs, Roland’s mouth was open as wide as his eyes. He sucked in some much-needed air and watched in disbelief as Bernadette hid his cock from view. She bobbed on it using only the last two inches. The feel of it sliding into and down her throat was sublime. She felt his cock surge from the feeling, but still, it wasn’t enough for her. She couldn’t let him just cum down her throat like this. She needed more.

Her mouth left his cock and she looked into his eyes. Pleading with him to be the man she knew he could be.

“Fuck my face with your gorgeous cock until you cum,” she pleaded. “No mercy, just fuck it.”

Roland looked into her eyes, heard her words, saw how aroused and turned on she was and believed how desperate she was to be fucked like that. His hand reached the back of her head and gathered a handful of hair just as another man coughed and spluttered his way to the toilet. Roland held his breath and held Bernadette’s head steady just out of sight down the long corridor. The toilet door opened and when it closed, Roland’s cock thrust down Bernadette’s throat.

She said it, he thought, she wanted this. He pulled her head off his cock by her hair before pushing it back on. Off and on, off and on, off and on. He looked at her face with a grimace and saw her black mascara begin to smudge over her eyes, only spit and drool escaped her mouth. Her lips were open wide allowing him to enter her deeply. The murmuring and moaning became a little less coherent from both of them, and Roland was so close to losing his load down her throat.

Bernadette pinched her nipples as she was throat fucked. It was something she had come to enjoy a lot.

The toilet door suddenly opened. Roland needed to stop in any case. He held her face so that his cock was just inside her mouth allowing her to suck on it. It felt intense and even he had a hard time resisting the urge to spurt.

“Bernadette, we need service at the bar, empty pints are waiting.”

Roland pulled her off his cock by just an inch.

“Be right there," she shouted.

They both stared into each other’s eyes and waited for the sound of footsteps to recede.

Roland plunged his cock back into her mouth and down her throat. “Take it, you bitch, you slut, make me cum.”

Holding tightly onto her hair, he fucked her face with gusto, pushing his cock down her throat and bringing it back so only the head was inside. She allowed herself a little suck while she could, but the fucking was relentless until Roland’s legs started to give way and he doubled from the waist.

“Fucking take it,” he shouted through gritted teeth.

He had become the animal that Bernadette knew was inside of him. The animal that she hoped would appear when she pushed the right buttons. And push them she did, though she didn’t know how hard.

Roland held her face tight to his groin and panted and groaned out loud every time a jet of spunk shot from his cock down her throat associated with a thrust of his cock at the same time.

Inwardly, she smiled every time she could feel his spunk slide inside her. It felt better when he pulled his cock back from her throat and allowed his sperm to pool in her mouth and caress the sensory organs of her tongue. Bernadette sucked on his knob before sucking all the cream out of him. She pulled on his cock a few times, just to get those important last drops.

Satisfied that she had caught everything, she stood up, pulled her t-shirt back over her head, brushed it down and made sure that no spunk was seeping out the sides of her mouth, as if she would ever let that happen.

Bernadette headed to the bar through the back entrance. Roland slid down the door and slumped onto the floor.

“Right, what can I get you guys,” she said with a smile on her face as she picked up the first pint that was closest.

Roland made his way to the toilet after he picked himself up from the floor. He shook his head in disbelief and wondered what made a girl like Bernadette. He walked back into the bar as if nothing had happened, though the three guys that ordered drinks were taking quietly on the chairs near the dartboard.

He looked at Bernadette and started to giggle. He picked up his pint and took a sip.

“What?” she questioned.

Roland started to laugh.

“What’s ummm….” He pointed to her face and started giggling again.

Bernadette looked at the guys just around the corner who were huddled together and discussing something amusing.

“What’s with the black Panda-like eyes?” Roland asked.

Bernadette turned around to look in the mirrors behind the bar. Shocked at the way she looked, she turned to face Roland.

“This,” she said, pointing to her face and without smiling, “is your fault.”

“Are you hungry?” he asked Bernadette.

She nodded.

“Good,” he replied. “I’ve just made more,” he said, stepping back from the bar and grasping his cock and balls giving them a quick shake.

Bernadette smiled and licked her lips, she couldn’t get enough, not now, not after what she had released from the depths of her soul.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments