Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It’s not every day or every lifetime that one gets the opportunity to have sex with two beautiful women; Matt’s wife, Melissa being one of them and Samantha, a randy teenager and friend of the family, being the other. Though Matt and Melissa didn’t realise at the time how much of a déjà vu the whole setup would become, they were powerless to do anything about it. They were sucked into it like ships in a whirlpool. The maelstrom of sexual abandon permeated their very core and driven by the words and actions of someone so young and innocent looking.

How do you gauge innocence? How does someone look innocent? Being young classifies someone as innocent to a large degree, but you can never tell. There comes a time when youth dips into the realm of adulthood and it may be true that innocence is carried along with it, but sometimes it’s not. Sometimes it’s left well and truly on adulthood’s door, discarded along with lots of other innocent ideals.

Three years earlier:

Melissa is an artist, not an extremely successful one but one that gets by. She teaches art in the local school and had taught many of the local children. Melissa has her very own studio, her space, where she paints to relax. It’s a bit of a busman’s holiday but she finds it cathartic and challenging. For most of the time she depicts landscapes in a kind of abstract way and they look very beautiful. She’s had them displayed in the local town hall and sold a few too. It provides money for the paint, canvases and brushes she uses. Occasionally she does a few portraits for people and very occasionally a couple of nudes or erotica portraits when she can, but getting the right models is hard.

Once you get erotica art to the right customers they sell very well. Melissa was lucky that three years ago, Jenny, Samantha’s sister, posed for her. The artwork was unbelievable, a young eighteen-year-old woman squatting on her haunches, high heels and black stockings and suspender belt completed the lower half. Her sex was adorned with a single drop of liquid; consisting of sugary water as it happened, to make it stick and not drop.

A lascivious and erotic look on Jenny’s face with a leather collar and diamond studs completed the setup together with an abstract background; it was dark and foreboding in places but highly erotic. Jenny was nineteen at the time and had come home from University. Melissa offered her some money to pose for her, though no one was to know at the time how much the painting would sell for.

As it happened, Jenny made a pretty penny out of it; enough to travel the world. She’s now in Australia making a living from writing erotica, as it happens.

Matt would have liked to have kept the artwork and hung it in their bedroom, but needs must, as they say.

Jenny sat for a few more paintings following their first success, which is when things became interesting. At weekends, Matt used to supply them both with drinks and snacks and although it was unprofessional to stare at a model, he found that he could not help but look at Jenny’s sensual figure. His cock would react, twitch and expand within his trousers until it was uncomfortable. He would leave at that point and if suitably aroused would toss himself off in the confines of their bedroom; imagining all sorts of scenarios.

Melissa was also affected, but with only wet panties to show for it she came off a lot better. Better than Jenny did sometimes. Melissa would often notice the hardened nipples that were on show and highlighted them in the painting with a splash of side lighting that crossed Jenny’s body. Most of the time, Melissa imagined the light being there but sometimes it was a real bonus to have the curtains open and bright sunshine falling on the subject.

Most of the time the studio would be full of conversations and giggles and other times deathly quiet. Matt often wondered what went on in there during those times but he never interrupted them. That quiet time consisted of Melissa staring intently at Jenny’s body, in a professional and unprofessional manner. Thoughts of her time in college when she was young came flooding back to her and thoughts of Carla Mathews often caused her to close her eyes. It wasn’t as if it was a secret, Matt knew all about Carla. Melissa often caught herself painting a part of Jenny’s body, particularly a nipple, over and over and thinking of how that would make Carla scream with pleasure.

Those thoughts also caused Melissa to scream with pleasure but she hoped she was hiding it well enough.

Matt often had to declare his intention before delivering any snacks and drinks to make sure that it was safe for him to enter, especially when the poses became raunchier and more erotic. There would often be a quick cover-up, a break for snacks before they got back to serious work.

On that one fateful day, however, the door had been left ajar and Matt took that as a sign that he could enter. He pushed it open with his bum before turning around with the tray full of refreshments.

He stumbled. The crashing sound echoed throughout the studio as Matt dropped the tray.

Both women were startled, as they should have been, Jenny jumped out of her skin and looked into Matt’s eyes, pleading with him to look away. Melissa was more astute and gradually raised her head from licking Jenny’s pussy giving it one last kiss on her clit before turning her head to the source of the crash. After all, she had left the door open in the first place.

It hadn’t come as a complete surprise to Matt. Melissa had informed him that she thought Jenny may be interested in a bit of fun especially since the poses she was getting into had become more and more raunchy. What had come as a complete surprise to Matt, was the sudden sexual content that flooded his eyes.

Melissa smiled at her husband and licked her lips. “She wasn’t wet enough,” she said, making out that Jenny needed some extra liquid on her lips to make them shine.

Jenny looked confused as the conversation hopped from Melissa to Matt. She watched as the question and answer system was batted between them until it finally stopped at a question aimed at her.

“He can stay and watch, can’t he?” Melissa said, turning to Jenny to seek confirmation.

The smirk on Jenny’s face was all Melissa needed to see before she dipped her head back into her honeyed chalice and started to lap at Jenny’s pussy. Her tongue pierced her lips and before she knew it the girl was once more leaking profusely all over her face.

At first, Matt started to pick up the broken dishes and spoiled food and place them back on the tray, then he stopped and sat on the sofa at one end of the studio, prised his stiffening cock from his trousers and started to play with himself.

He watched his wife pray at Jenny’s succulent altar. It wasn’t long before Jenny let herself fall back onto the recliner; wrapping her thighs around Melissa’s head. Jenny raised her bottom in mock fucking action, rubbing her pussy into Melissa’s face and waiting for Melissa to latch onto her sensitive clit. Her hands fell to the side of Melissa’s head as she held her in a vice-like grip. Her orgasm needed careful manipulation and Jenny was assuring herself that she was going to get it.

Slowly, Matt undressed, relieving himself of trousers and those awkward socks and shoes. He was about to pull his T-shirt over his head when Jenny moaned out loud. Her language had worsened; not what was expected from the lips of an innocent nineteen-year-old.

Innocent? Matt contemplated that word and what it meant under the circumstances.

As Jenny let out a loud cry into the confined space of the studio, Matt’s hand was once again stroking his erect cock. He contemplated joining Jenny in her first orgasm, at least he presumed it would be her first, but thought better of the idea and waited to see what would happen. He considered himself lucky to just watch them.

Melissa didn’t stop at one orgasm and neither did Jenny. It was three orgasms before Jenny let her legs slide apart. She pushed Melissa away from her, panting and gasping in the process with beads of sweat falling from her chin onto her reddened chest. Melissa’s face was also wet but not from sweat.

Jenny whispered in Melissa’s ear and then looked over to Matt. Melissa nodded.

Jenny smiled and bit her lip before standing up on shaky legs. She strode confidently towards Matt. Every step calculated and precise until her legs were on either side of his. She bent at the waist and grabbed his cock in her hands; giving it a gentle tug.

“Wanna cum, do we?” She asked.

Their eyes locked together and Matt nodded in quick succession.

Jenny opened her mouth, touched her upper lip with her tongue and straddled him. She sank her wet and willing pussy down onto his cock until it had disappeared and then she started to fuck him.

The first time was short-lived. Matt had built himself up into a frenzy and Melissa knew he wouldn’t last long.

By the time Melissa had joined the both of them and placed her hands around Jenny’s body to help stop her breasts from giving Matt a black eye, he had climaxed in her; his spunk shooting inside and bringing the youngster, as he called her, to her fourth orgasm.

The three of them continued for much of that afternoon in the same vein, fucking, laughing, changing positions and fucking some more. Melissa and Jenny serviced Matt’s cock twice each before he had to let them polish their tongues in each other’s pussies. Their sexual prowess seemed second to none and Matt watched in awe as both women pleasured themselves and his mind.

For Melissa, it had been a long time coming. For Jenny, it was a break from her girlfriend and one that she would have to confess to one day. For Matt, it was the most unexpected occurrence of his life. Not just to please his wife, but a youthful nineteen-year-old as well.

It was a shame that it only happened once. But once in a lifetime is better than never and Matt nor Melissa were complaining.

Shortly after that sexual interlude, the money from the six erotic paintings came flooding in. Jenny’s parents never knew how her funds were obtained and Melissa never once let on the nature of the paintings that were sold at the big city’s auction house.

It was all about knowing the right people, who knew the right markets and having the right model and artist and this time it worked.

The present time:

Melissa hadn’t done any erotic painting since Jenny left to travel the World. That was three years earlier and Jenny would now be twenty-two and making a living abroad as a writer.

And one day, out of the blue, there was Samantha. At eighteen, she was four years younger than her sister and pleading with Melissa to become an artist’s model. Melissa didn’t know how much Samantha knew about the arrangement with her sister so she presumed very little. She decided to paint the one image and to see how things progressed from there and had decided to split any profits fifty-fifty with her. She didn’t think she would be making as much money with Samantha as she had done with Jenny.

SkylarRedstonne
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SkylarRedstonne

Melissa could tell that Samantha was looking forward to it and she matter-of-factly said that she hoped it would fetch as much as Jenny’s would; hinting that she knew something of her sister’s success.

Melissa and Samantha worked at the painting for a while and it became clear that Samantha had the same talent for erotica as her sister did all those years ago, and a year younger than her too. Maybe second siblings grew up faster, thought Melissa.

It was while Melissa was putting the finishing touches to the painting, the final brushstrokes, that Samantha suggested that she may like to have a go and that Melissa could pose for her.

Melissa eyed the girl with a certain degree of suspicion but couldn’t resist the challenge of seeing what she could do with her forty-seven-year-old body. Melissa had decided that it wouldn’t be erotica though.

The following weekend found Samantha with a brush in hand, on the other side of a canvas, giggling like a teenager. Matt had delivered a tray of sandwiches and a few cool drinks for them. He looked at his wife dressed in her one-piece white chiffon dress and his cock twitched. The dress was completely seethrough with the light pouring through the window behind her. The dress did nothing but reveal her beautiful curves. He made a note to just wait outside and look through the gap in the door once in a while.

In all honesty, Samantha was quite adept at art and she started to sketch an outline of Melissa sitting on the recliner in a pose that revealed her ample breasts beneath the dress before picking up the brushes to apply the base layer of off-white colour to the canvas. Melissa leaned over to the tray of drinks and started to sip on one. Her dress rode up. Matt could see from the gap in the door and so could Samantha from the edge of the canvas.

It had crossed Melissa’s mind that these sisters could be one of a kind, but the thought was parked firmly in the back of her mind for obvious reasons.

Samantha had been brushing for about twenty minutes before a thought came to her.

“Can I get some water?” She asked Melissa.

Melissa started to move but Samantha was determined to fetch it herself insistent that Melissa should not break the pose in any way. She came back to the studio with a jug of water. She held it in her hands while asking Melissa whether she minded. Melissa assumed that she was going to pour the water into the glass and indicated that she should go ahead.

Melissa let out a spine-chilling gasp when the cold water was poured over her breasts. Soaking the top half completely and making her nipples stick and harden against the cold wet material.

“There!” exclaimed Samantha, "that’s far more erotic."

Melissa was still gasping when Samantha returned to her canvas and started to smile.

Matt appeared at the doorway as a result of the sudden cries of surprise from the studio. When he looked in he could see that his wife’s dress was soaked. A smile crept over his face as he watched her for a while. He could see her nipples hard and erect beneath the surface of the fabric and he could see how Samantha looked at her.

“Hmmm, still not right,” Samantha indicated. She walked back towards Melissa and stood looking at her, arms crossed over her chest and head angled to one side. She bit the side of her lip.

Matt looked at both of them wondering what Samantha was going to say or do. He wanted her to pick up the jug and pour the last half of the cold water over his wife. Just for his amusement.

“You’re not wet enough, here let me see to it,” said Samantha.

Melissa stared at Samantha, there was something about that sentence that rang too true. Matt heard it too. In a split second his mind raced back three years to the time when he had heard Samantha speak almost the same words; to that time when her head was buried in Jenny’s pussy.

Without warning, Samantha dropped to her knees. She quickly prised Melissa’s legs apart, the fabric offered no resistance to the sudden movement. Samantha’s hands came upon Melissa’s thighs and rested firmly thus preventing closure, her head tilted forward, her mouth opened, a raunchy sigh escaped her mouth, something about her fucking needing this before her tongue took its place. Samantha’s face covered Melissa’s pussy and her tongue slid along her parted lips. 

Matt watched from the slightly open doorway. Thoughts of déjà vu entered his head. The only difference was that Samantha had started this one and his wife was watching her do it.

Matt could see the look of pleasurable surprise on his wife’s face as Samantha dished out her oral onslaught. His gaze transfixed on his wife’s expression as it changed from shock to realisation, to pleasure and then to submission. His cock hardened once more. It was a minute later that he realised that Samantha’s upturned bottom was knickerless and that her glistening mound was winking at him.

Melissa’s hands eventually came upon Samantha’s head as the girl worked her mouth and tongue on the juicy pussy.

Samantha raised her head as if to smile at Melissa’s longing eyes, she gave an extended lick of the lips before her.

“Why don’t you come in, Mr Jones, and bring that hard cock you’re stroking with you?”

Matt’s mouth dropped open in shock. Yes, he was stroking his cock, but how had she known that. He had been as quiet as a mouse. He quickly realised that Samantha was nowhere as innocent as he had thought and had come to the instant conclusion that Samantha and previously Jenny were chalk and cheese.

It was true, he didn’t need telling twice, but before entering the studio he stripped off completely. His cock swung wildly in front of him as the door creaked slightly and he entered. Samantha started to raise herself to look behind her but Melissa’s hand came upon her head and pushed her back down onto her cunt.

“Just lick the fucker,” she told her. Melissa shuddered with the touch of the girl’s tongue and her gaze fell on her approaching husband.

“She wants fucking, I suggest you give it to her hard,” she told him. Melissa’s hand pulled Samantha’s face deeper into her crotch.

“Fuck-her-hard,” Melissa, mouthed silently to her husband.

Matt took a long look at Samantha’s wet and waiting hole and couldn’t believe his luck. In three years he was going to fuck, not one teenage cunt but two; a second coming for sure.

He knelt behind Samantha, grabbed her hips with both hands and wiggled his body until his cock was level with her entrance. He slid it in, gently at first, allowing Samantha to get used to the intrusion, though in hindsight he surmised that she probably didn’t need to be treated gently but he was a gentleman and he just couldn’t help himself.

Once inside, he withdrew his pussy-juice coated cock, held her firmly by the hips and thrust it back in.

Samantha gasped into Melissa’s open pussy.

Matt repeated the process, fucking this teenager hard and fast on her knees.

“Come on, Samantha; make my wife cum on your tongue.” His instructions to her were as filthy as he could make them.

Samantha took him on his word and brought Melissa to a mind-blowing orgasm making her shudder and squirm. She never let up and as soon as one climax was under her belt she started on Melissa’s second by inserting her fingers and reaching inside for her g-spot. She rubbed hard. Between Melissa’s orgasms, Samantha shuddered to the pounding that was splitting her open by Matt’s rampant cock. She was sure her insides were being bruised, but she was adamant that she was going to climax first before she even thought of the consequences.

Matt’s words tipped Samantha over her climactic edge.

“Fuck, she’s so wet. She’s dripping, Melissa.”

It was true, Samantha was dripping juices from her cunt to the floorboards below. She raised her head to look Melissa in the eye.

“I’m fucking cumming,” she whispered, then more loudly, “I’m fucking cumming.”

Samantha climaxed at the same time as Melissa. Matt pounded her cunt like he was on speed until the poor girl collapsed her head onto Melissa’s stomach. Samantha lurched forward and panted into Melissa’s belly button; her words incongruous and unimportant.

Melissa pulled her legs over Samantha’s shuddering body, she extricated herself from the rutting duo and moved towards her husband, pulled his cock from the confines of Samantha’s juicy little cunt declaring that she needed to taste it for herself. She pulled Samantha up onto the recliner and turned her around. Spreading her legs she dived between them and took up an identical position on her knees.

Matt’s cock was in his wife’s cunt in seconds and he wasted no time in pounding her juicy snatch. Melissa lapped and tasted the juicy pussy in front of her, it was heaven on her lips. Samantha moaned and groaned and shook her head from side to side as the mature tongue licking took its toll.

Samantha fucked her pussy in unison to Melissa’s tonguing. She watched how Melissa’s face twisted and turned, the length of her tongue was something special and the way she played around her clit just about caused her mind to explode; which is precisely what Matt did inside his wife’s cunt.

His spunk shot inside her without warning. He would later blame his ejaculate on the look on Samantha’s face and how she grimaced and urged Melissa to eat her out. He would also blame the silkiness of Melissa’s well-oiled channel and he would blame himself for not practising more.

Recovery of the threesome took a while, but recover they did. The painting that Samantha had started was quickly forgotten. It was a ruse after all. They all knew it. So was the thought of doing similar erotica that her sister Jenny was so handsomely paid for.

Samantha later confessed that this had all come about because of her insistence that her sister explained how she got paid so handsomely. Samantha had wanted to hear the whole story. Every little part of it and in an email from Australia, three weeks prior, that’s what she had. In the email was a promise that she would never divulge that information to anyone, and she didn’t to be fair. She just acted on it.

It wasn’t so much déjà vu as a complete setup.

Armed with that knowledge of what happened though, meant that college home time wasn’t going to be a boring affair. One day, Samantha would confess all to her sister but until then, in her head, she had arranged a myriad of visits to the Jones’ household for all kinds of sexual appetizers.

It would be difficult explaining to her parents why she was at the Jones’ so often, but that was just a minor inconvenience that she could put down to a shared hobby in art and artwork.

After all, she wasn’t going to tell her parents the truth – was she!

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments