Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daniel Deveron was fascinated with Kay Pritchard. Her short black hair framed her face nicely; her slim figure looked amazing in the mid-thigh length, black and white polka dot dress that swirled as she walked. Her breasts, although small, had enough definition to them to make her look every part the feminine person she was.

It was fair to say he lusted after her and now, here she was on their first real face-to-face date together.

Daniel raised his hand, finger in the air and Kay walked towards him.

“You look gorgeous,” he told her as he slipped off the high stool at the bar to stand equal in height at her side, though, in his defence, she did have heels on.

She smiled. Her eyes wandered all over his body, looking for clues before they settled on his eyes.

“You look…casual,” she replied.

It was a fact; Daniel had not put as much effort in as she had, not on the surface anyway. His causal light blue jeans and dark blue short-sleeved shirt allowed him to stand out in a crowd but only if you knew he was trying to stand out.

“Drink?” he asked.

Kay ordered a gin and tonic, which promptly arrived, and they started chatting. Kay listened to him talking about this and that, her elbow on the bar and her thumb playing with the fingers of her hand. Her other hand rested on her thigh. Now and then her gaze wandered to the general vicinity of his jeans and to his feet, though his jeans were long enough to cover the boots he was wearing. She was still looking for clues with his every movement.

In between talking, she caught him eyeing her long legs and she watched him stare at her breasts. For the most part, he did keep his eyes on her face, which was always a bonus on a first date.

After a couple of drinks, it was time for Daniel to visit the loo and to his surprise, Kay slipped off the stool and announced that she had to go too.

As they approached the loos, Kay turned to Daniel and told him to follow her lead. There was one disabled cubicle and they both slipped inside before Kay hurriedly locked the door. Kay guided Daniel against the wall with the flat of her hand against his chest; she was about to kiss him full on the lips but stepped back from him. Her head leaned to one side. Both of them were breathing heavily when she asked the one question that was troubling her mind since they met.

“Show me?”

Kay was excited as Daniel unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his trousers. The zipper slid down and he held onto them deliberately before allowing them to drop any further. He looked into her eyes for confirmation that she should proceed.

“Show me?” Kay re-iterated. “Let me see.”

Her tongue slipped between her lips as he let his jeans slide down his legs, stopping them at his knees by opening them slightly. He raised his shirt to mid-chest level and saw the effect it had on her.

Kay flopped back against the far wall, mouth open and hands on her hips; drinking in the sight of his toned and sexy body; her eyes glancing up and down and from side to side in an almost random fashion before resting on the black stockings that proudly rose from his bright blue jeans. Her eyes followed them upwards towards the suspender belt clips and then onto his toned thighs. She followed one suspender strap upwards until it met with the belt that was wrapped elegantly around his waist. Her eyes then followed the line of his intricate black lace panties back towards his crotch.

He hadn’t taken his eyes off her as she surveyed his body. Eventually, her eyes met his. She walked up to him until their faces were inches from each other.

“Put them back on and go to the loo,” she nodded in the direction of the door. 

Daniel pulled up his jeans and cautiously exited the disabled toilet and headed towards the gents. Kay stayed where she was before returning to the bar. She watched him approach with her drink in her hands and she tipped it back to finish it off.

“Drink up; we’re going back to my place,” she told Daniel.

“We are?”

“We are,” her tone was insistent.

Walking through the streets of the city, Daniel wondered about the etiquette for a first date. His arm reached out to contact Kay’s at first and when she sidled into him, his hand came around her waist. He pulled her towards his body, turned her around quickly and kissed her before she could escape his clutches. Escape was the last thing on Kay’s mind and she settled into a half sensual, half passionate kiss with his hands firm around her waist. Her nipples responded, she could feel them harden, and her sex ached to be touched.

She pulled away from him. “Come on, my flat is just around the corner,” she smiled.

Kay fumbled with the key in the lock, something she hadn’t done in quite a while and it was Daniel that took the key from her and inserted it himself. He opened the door to let her inside and followed her. By the time the door closed, his hand was upon her bottom.

“Which way is the bedroom?”

Kay pointed to her left and Daniel guided her towards it.

“Don’t you want a drink first?”

Daniel shook his head, “Uh-huh,” he mumbled. At the entrance of the bedroom, Daniel pushed her into the room and stood in the doorway. He bent over to remove his boots, dropped his trousers once more and discarded his shirt; all of them were left in a pile on the floor. All Kay had done was to drop her clutch bag on the dressing table and walk back to face Daniel.

lucky_girl
Online Now!
Lush Cams
lucky_girl

Their mouths crushed one another in an attempt at getting their tongues down each other’s throats as quickly as they could. Passionate kiss followed passionate kiss as they devoured each other. Her hands wandered over his silky thighs and down onto his stockinged legs. His hands clasped around her waist, bringing her ever tightly into his body where she could feel his hardened cock.

The delicate fabric of his lace knickers did nothing to hide the erection that had been developing since they were in the toilet. His cock raged ever harder as they kissed. A hand slipped up inside her gorgeous dress and cupped her buttocks. He squeezed them hard and could feel the almost useless string disappearing into the cleft of her bottom. He pressed his body into Kay’s, forcing her to take a step backwards; his other hand pushed onto her sex and once more, he squeezed.

The moan that left Kay’s mouth was indescribably erotic. She grasped his cock and followed him by squeezing on it and pulling the lace fabric towards the end of his knob.

Daniel’s thumbs hooked over the end of her g-string and he yanked them down past her knees before allowing them to fall naturally to the floor. He stood back a little to admire the effect. Kay’s dress had tented before his gaze. As soon as he saw it rise, his hand was under her dress, circling her cock and drawing it towards his body; tossing it off while at the same time pushing her towards the bed.

Kay fell backwards when her legs could go no further and Daniel followed his goal. He slipped to his knees and while still holding Kay firmly, he sucked her cock into his mouth. Kay scuttled up the bed and Daniel followed her until he was on his knees, sucking her erect member and rolling his tongue over her excited dick.

Kay’s mumbled words, beneath heavy breaths and moans, finally got to his brain. He turned around and straddled her face. His silky stockinged legs nestled either side of her head, his panty-covered cock strained directly over her mouth and his own agenda was in full flow as he sucked and fisted Kay’s erection.

Her one-handed motion was swift, grabbing the lace and sweeping it to one side, allowing his smooth cock to emerge from the side of his knickers, his smooth balls followed and her mouth was quick to swallow one whole. She sucked hard on it and tossed him off just like he was doing to her. She couldn’t believe how turned on she was or how quickly this had all degraded from sensuality into the act of getting each other off. She could feel her body reacting to his needy persona.

Her bottom rose off the bed in unison to his sucking and pulling motions. Her hand rounded on Daniel’s stiff cock and she pulled it down towards her lips, engulfing it. His body did the rest as he sank his groin onto her face and pushed his cock into her throat. Kay moaned at the pleasant intrusion, Daniel moaned too; each verbal outburst bringing them closer and closer to their ultimate goal. Within three thrusts, Daniel’s spunk shot to the back of her throat; his bottom was lifting and dropping as he fucked her mouth while at the same time holding himself aloft on his elbows, her hand cupped his balls but only to hold him proud of her face so that she could suck in some much-needed air. Her moans overcame her and the action of Daniel sucking the tip of her cock and pumping his fist up her length had the necessary effect and Kay followed his act of debauchery as she bucked her hips to let him have it.

Sweet white nectar flowed into each other’s mouths, nectar that Daniel was hot for and Kay equally so. It had been such a long time and Kay was pinching herself to make sure it wasn’t a dream as she swallowed his spunk from his sexy cock.

The cleaning-up process lasted a while before Daniel spun around. Their out-of-breath kisses allowing their juices to mix before they swallowed everything they had created.

Kay moved to sit on Daniel’s body, her dress covering their cocks as they nestled together. She had thought of tribbing with him, with their cocks sensuously sliding past each other, but decided that could wait for another time, and besides the KY was in the bedside cabinet and too far to reach for it.

“Well,” Kay said, “do you think it’s too late to get undressed?”

Daniel giggled. His hand slid under her dress once more, this time grasping both their semi-hard cocks as they lay together on his body, fully sated for now and both equally as long as the other.

“That was fucking horny,” he said.

Kay nodded her approval. “I’m going to get us that drink now,” she winked.

“I’m not thirsty,” Daniel called back.

Kay caught the smile on his face and ignored him as she rounded the corner of the bedroom door. As she walked to the kitchen, she undid her dress and unzipped it, letting it fall to the floor. She undid her bra and discarded that too on the edge of the sofa. As she reached for the glasses, she brushed each one against her stiff nipples; they jerked and responded to the coolness of the glass. After putting them both on the counter, she flicked each nipple in turn and felt them respond.

It was something she was dying to do for him. Suck his nipples and pinch them, in the way he described in his second email to her.

She poured the drinks and, and with a smile on her face, started back towards the bedroom.

Published 
Written by DarkSide
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments