Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Yeah, I’m having fun with Nolan,” Emma admitted as she tried to choose between two dresses. “But I don’t know if I should take it further.”

“You should absolutely take it further,” Zoya grinned as she scooped herself into her bra.

The families were heading into the city for dinner at a fancy sushi place downtown. The boys had already left, wearing slacks and dress shirts, leaving the girls alone to get ready.

“But what does it mean?” Emma frowned, worried that the little black dress might be too much for dinner with her parents. “We live on opposite sides of the planet.”

“That’s the best part of a vacation fling! It doesn’t have to mean anything. In a few days, you both go home, and you don’t have to see him again.”

“What if Liam brings him again next year?”

“Don’t threaten me with a good time,” Zoya laughed. “You’re overthinking it. Wear the green one.”

“Overthinking Nolan or the dress?”

“Both!”

“So, you think I should fool around with Nolan again tonight?”

“Girl, if you don’t, I might! I have been so turned on all day.”

“Even after Liam?” Emma knowingly raised an eyebrow as she slipped into the green dress.

“Oh, you saw us? I thought you were too distracted to notice.”

“I saw you fall off the surfboard and come up kissing him.”

“Hmm, we did more than that.” Zoya bit her lip as she turned away to let Emma zip her up. “I gave him a handy, and he returned the favor.”

“Right there in the ocean?” Emma giggled. “That’s hot.”

“It was, but then you two came back, and he’s barely said a word since. I think he doesn’t know how to behave around me.”

“So, what now?”

“Now, we go to dinner—you look great in that dress, by the way—and make sure these boys understand how lucky they are to have caught our attention. Then tonight, you do what feels right with Nolan.”

“What about you and Liam?”

“We’ll see.” Zoya gave her a wink.

----

Hours later, Emma lay in bed, hesitating. Even with all of Zoya’s encouragement, she wasn’t sure about doing anything more with Nolan. He’d been flirtatious and playful on the beach, but never mentioned what happened last night. Zoya said he was being respectful, letting her set the pace. Emma wished he was a little more clear about what he was looking for. The ambiguity made it harder for her to figure out what she wanted.

Dinner had been dripping with sexual tension. Zoya toyed with Liam like a cat with a bird. He seemed interested, but reluctant to respond around Nolan, no matter how much Zoya pushed her arms together to exaggerate her cleavage. Emma caught Nolan checking her out repeatedly, but he never pushed it. He seemed confident that if she wanted more, she’d let him know. Despite her uncertainty, the idea of doing more had her squeezing her thighs together.

When they got ready for bed, Zoya loaned her a satin nightie, “just in case,” which was much sexier than what she usually slept in. She paired it with a simple pair of black panties, and felt self-conscious about how short it was until she got under the covers.

Nolan went to bed wearing boxers without a shirt, just like last night. Liam, to Zoya’s obvious annoyance, seemed oblivious. After throwing on an old t-shirt, he’d crawled under his blankets and fell asleep right away. She could hear him softly snoring.

When the now-familiar quiet rustling came from Nolan’s side of the bed, Zoya prodded her.

“Go!” She mouthed the words, eyes sparkling with excitement.

Emma bit her lip and raised her eyebrows, as if asking, “Do you think I should?”

Zoya gave her a look and moved as if to throw her covers off, reminding Emma of her earlier threat to jump on Nolan if she didn’t.

“Okay, okay,” she silently replied, grinning as Zoya gave her a thumbs-up.

She rolled away, peeking over the edge of the bed. Nolan had already kicked his sheet off. He had one hand down his boxers, stroking his erection. They made eye contact, and it was immediately electric. He smiled and lifted his chin in a greeting, clearly pleased to see her awake.

She slipped out from under her covers and dropped by his side. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her smoothly into a kiss. She rolled against him, throwing one leg over his, and touching his chest. The growing intensity of the kiss matched the rapid blooming of arousal in her core.

She broke away from his lips when she felt him start stroking himself again. She wanted to see, but his boxers were still in the way.

“You’re so sexy,” he breathed in her ear, sending a shiver down her spine.

“So are you,” she whispered, hooking her thumb under his waistband. He followed her lead, lifting his butt and helping her slide his boxers down his legs until he could kick them off. He gripped the base of his cock and angled it upward, giving her a better look.

She squirmed as he squeezed her ass, lifting his thigh a bit to put pressure between her legs. Excitedly, she reached down, wrapping her hand around the shaft just above his. He exhaled, stifling a moan as she squeezed him.

LenaPOSH
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LenaPOSH

They moved together, him pushing into her hand, and her grinding against him. She loved the way he responded to her touch. When she felt him pulling up the hem of her nightie, she felt a thrill. A moment later, he reached into her panties to grab her ass directly. His fingers pressed into her flesh and she buried her face in his shoulder, trying not to make any noise.

She wondered if he knew that Zoya was watching.

Looking down, she saw a drop of precum glistening on the tip of his cock. Without hesitating, she shifted to kneel beside him. He watched with hunger in his eyes as she lowered her head and licked it up. Slowly, teasingly, she took him into her mouth. He bit his lip and squeezed her ass harder. She swirled her tongue and squirmed, feeling a sudden wetness soak into her panties.

She closed her eyes and tried to take him deeper. He breathed heavily, his cock throbbing in her hand and swelling in her mouth. She stroked his shaft as she bobbed her head, letting him slip just a bit further each time. He rewarded her with another squirt of precum on her tongue, giving her a taste of what was to come. She wanted to make him climax, to feel his cock twitching, to know she did that, made him explode with desire for her.

He grunted and shifted his position, thrusting his hand further down her underwear. She swallowed a squeal as he found her wet lips, working a finger between them. It threw her off her rhythm. She had to back off, gasping as he pushed easily inside.

She looked up at him, mouth wide in surprise. Somehow, she hadn’t expected him to touch her like this. He grinned and started dipping his finger in and out. Her body responded instantly, welcoming him in, inviting him deeper. She found herself rolling her hips, pushing back against his hand.

Eager to regain control, she wrapped her lips around his head again, swirling her tongue. He twitched in her hand, and she squeezed him harder. He didn’t stop, fingers moving against her swollen lips. She sucked hard, and he responded by slipping another inside. Her walls clenched around him.

She reached below his balls, tickling the sensitive skin there with a fingertip, something she’d read about somewhere. He let out a surprised exhalation, and bucked his hips, pushing deeper. She struggled not to choke, trying to relax and take him into her throat. His fingers were rigid, thrust deep inside her needy pussy. She felt him swelling, throbbing, and tried not to moan. She wanted it, wanted him to cum.

But he pulled back. Before she could respond, he withdrew his fingers, making her gasp, and then roughly tugged her panties down. She wondered if he was going to roll her over and fuck her. She wondered if she wanted him to. He encouraged her to lift one knee and then the other, sliding them off. Then he pulled her leg, moving her to straddle his face.

She did moan, then, around his cock, as he eagerly started licking. His tongue danced along her folds, lapping up her juices. She responded in kind, lashing her tongue around the ridge of his head. It was difficult to focus. She jumped when he put his fingers back in, first one and then another.

It was a lot. Nearly overwhelming. His body was hot under hers. His tongue danced against her. She swallowed, tasting more precum, his heady flavor coating her tongue. His fingers moved inside her fluttering walls. He was lifting his hips to push urgently into her mouth. She tried to keep up. She wanted to feel his body go stiff, but there were distracting flares of color behind her closed eyes and matching flares of heat in her core.

When he sucked her clit between his lips, it happened. She felt her insides clenching and grasping at him, over and over. He made a small surprised sound as her juices squirted around his fingers. He thrust again and again, deeper into her throat. She could only groan and pull back a bit as his cock started throbbing and twitching. His cum flooded her mouth. She swallowed as much as she could, but it was too much, and the excess drooled from her lips around the base of his shaft.

They moved as one, rocking against each other as their climaxes peaked and crashed together. When she finally released his cock, and rested her head against his hip, he slipped his fingers from her and dropped his head. They were both panting with exertion. For a long time, they just lay like that, catching their breath.

Finally, she climbed off, kneeling next to him, wiping his cum from her chin. He looked at her with awe in his eyes, and she returned it. Neither of them spoke as she got to her feet. She held a finger to her lips as she stepped over him to climb back into bed. He nodded and pulled his sheet up.

Zoya’s eyes were glinting eagerly, and before she could react, her friend pulled her into a quiet but intense kiss. Emma melted happily as Zoya’s tongue slipped between her lips, seeking a taste of Nolan’s cum. Finally satisfied, Zoya breathed into her ear:

“Fucking hell, you two were amazing. I came twice!”

Emma bit her lip as the girls settled onto their pillows and grinned at each other. Maybe Zoya was right about not overthinking things.

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments