Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only One Bed, Part 4: Zoya and Liam Play in the Ocean

"When she catches Liam with an erection, Zoya offers a hand."

57
12 Comments 12
1.6k Views 1.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Zoya looked up from her book as Liam flopped onto the towel next to her. Despite Emma’s dismissiveness, he really had filled out nicely. Not as tall or broad as Nolan, granted, but Zoya wouldn’t kick him out of her bed. Her eyes roamed down past his chest. There was just a hint of hair trailing below the waistband of his board shorts. She wondered if he trimmed. He looked up, catching her biting her lip.

“What’s up?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Nothing,” she smiled. “I thought you guys were surfing?”

“Nolan said it’s too calm for surfing.” He shrugged. “Then he ran off with Emma.”

Zoya glanced in the direction he indicated and saw the redhead and the tall blonde frolicking in the waves. Liam sighed, drawing her attention back to him. She imagined tangling her fingers in his tousled hair and pulling his mouth to hers. Feeling his bare chest press against her… Fuck. She shook her head, trying to clear the haze of aroused thoughts. Watching Emma and Nolan fool around last night had left her worked up.

“How awful of him to run off and leave you with just me for company,” she teased.

“That’s not what I meant,” he grinned. “It’s just that he always does this. We make plans, and then he ends up flirting with some chick.”

“Hmm,” she considered, stretching languidly, and pretending not to notice him watching. “Maybe when he does that, he’s trying to give you space to hit on someone?”

“I dunno, I’m terrible at flirting.”

“Are you?” Zoya rolled her shoulders. “It’s not that difficult. Just a matter of being receptive to signals.”

“I guess.” He frowned. “Girls don’t send me a lot of signals.”

“I doubt that,” she said, turning away from him. “Will you rub my shoulders? I’m a bit stiff.”

“Oh, uh, sure.” He sat behind her and started massaging her back.

“That’s nice. I must have slept funny last night. How about you?”

“Not so bad. We surfed a lot yesterday, so I passed out right away.”

“You can go a bit lower,” she purred, leaning into his touch. “I’m glad you slept alright. I was worried about you, down there on the floor.”

“Yeah, uh, we got lots of, um, extra blankets…” He trailed off as his hands drifted down her sides.

“Good,” she murmured as he daringly reached forward just enough to brush the edge of her bikini.

“Uh, yeah.” He caressed the sides of her breasts for a moment, trying to act like it was part of the massage, before losing his courage and going back to her shoulders.

“Alright.” Zoya decisively got to her feet and offered him her hand. “Come on, Liam. Show me how to surf.”

“But,” he protested as she helped him get to his feet, “it’s too calm.”

“That’s fine,” she laughed, “just teach me how to stand up on the board.”

He shrugged, grabbed his board, and led her into the surf until they were chest-deep. The water felt lovely in the midday heat. As Liam had said, the waves were very gentle. Useless for surfing, but perfect for standing close, swaying with the flow.

He showed her how to straddle the board and float in place, holding her hand while she found her balance. Then how to lay full-length and paddle around. She smiled every time she caught him looking at her body. He seemed a bit distracted.

Finally, he tried to show her how to jump to her feet, as if she was about to catch a wave, but she kept falling off. Every time she came up out of the water laughing, Liam tried not to stare as she got back on the board.

The third time she fell, she not-so-accidentally came up against him. She was delighted to discover he was hard. He blushed and stepped back, but she allowed a wave to push her closer, pressing her body against his.

“Ah! Zoya!”

“Oh!” She pretended to be surprised. “Is this because of me?”

“I, uh… yeah,” he admitted, with his erection poking into her hip.

“Why, Liam, do you fancy me?” She grinned, teasing him a bit.

“I’m sorry, I tried not to be a creep!” He grimaced. “It’s just that since I saw you topless yesterday, I can’t stop thinking about you.”

“Good.” She wrapped her arms around his shoulders.

“Oh.” Liam relaxed. “You’re not mad?”

“I’m not mad,” she murmured, pulling him into a kiss.

They swayed together with the movement of the water. Liam turned out to be quite a good kisser. When he cupped her ass to pull her more firmly against him, she felt a quickly growing heat in her core. His cock throbbed between them, and she moaned. She wanted to see it, to touch him, to feel it in her hands. She broke the kiss and took a half-step back.

Skrintai
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Skrintai

“Show me,” she purred.

He nodded and quickly tugged his shorts down around his knees. The water was crystal clear, and see could see his cock jutting proudly toward her. She’d guessed right, he kept his dark hair trimmed. His shaft was a bit more brown than the rest of his skin, gradually growing darker closer to his head, which was already swollen with need.

“Can I touch you?”

“God, yes,” he groaned.

She eagerly wrapped her hand around him and squeezed, laughing when he twitched in response. Slowly, she slid her hand up and down the full length. He exhaled slowly and let the waves rock him in time with her touch.

“Zoya, you’re turning me on so much.”

“I can tell.” She rubbed her thumb over the sensitive ridge of his head, making him jump.

“Can I see your tits again?”

She looked up and down the beach to confirm no one was watching. Emma and Nolan were distracted, and there were only a handful of other people in sight, all some distance away. She grinned and slipped her bikini cups to either side. Liam gawked at her breasts breaking the surface of the water. She let him look for a moment, and then brought his hands up to cup them. He happily massaged her chest as she resumed caressing his cock.

“Is this what you were thinking about after you saw me yesterday?”

“Yeah. I fell asleep thinking about your nipples. I had the most awkward erection.”

“You should have asked me to help,” she teased as she squeezed the base of his shaft with one hand and cupped his balls with the other.

“Fuck me. If I’d known that was an option, I would have.” He groaned, squeezing her nipples as he thrust into her hand.

She felt her insides clench as she imagined doing what Emma did. Climbing down beside him. Grinding against his thigh. Rubbing his cock until he exploded. She squeezed her legs together, deeply aroused by the thought.

“Here,” she gasped, pulling his hand down, inside her bikini bottom. She pressed his middle finger above her clit, and showed him how to touch her. “Like this.”

He concentrated on doing what she asked, and she resumed stroking his cock. They looked into each other’s eyes, brimming with lust, both gasping in surprise at the stimulation the other was providing. She felt the pressure building quickly, and rolled her hips. He fumbled lower, reaching for her slit.

“No, not inside, stay at the top, that’s—ah!—that’s what I want,” she breathed.

“Zoya, you’re so fucking hot,” he groaned.

“Yeah? Are you gonna cum for me?”

“If you keep doing that, yeah…”

Zoya felt her insides flutter in a little mini climax at the thought. She watched, excited, as he started thrusting eagerly into her hands. This was so hot. Here in the sun, standing in the crystal clear ocean, jerking Liam off where anyone could see. She wanted him to cum, to see what it would look like in the water. She matched his pace, bucking her hips and rubbing herself against the firm pressure of his fingers.

“Liam, yes, don’t stop, keep touching me like that.”

She tried to keep her eyes wide open as the heat between her thighs grew more intense. Her climax was approaching, but she wanted to see him do it first.

“Zoya,” he gasped. “I’m gonna—”

“Yeah, do it,” she growled, squeezing her legs together. “Come on, I’m so close, do it now!”

He grunted as she rubbed her palm over his sensitive tip, then went rigid.

“Fuck yes, Liam, cum for me!”

His cock started twitching and throbbing, and she watched, fascinated, as white fluid squirted between her fingers. It floated there as he shot gob after gob of it. She urgently stroked his shaft, squeezing every drop out. He shuddered and pulled his cock from her grasp, as his cum drifted away, diffusing into the ocean.

The sight of his climax caused her own to crest. She gripped his arm and frantically fucked herself against his fingers.

“God! Liam! Fuck!”

Her insides clenched rhythmically, over and over, the pulse of her orgasm leaving her rocking in place. Her vision blurred, and she collapsed forward, gasping against his chest. He wrapped his free arm around her shoulder and held her as the waves of pleasure rolled through her body.

Finally, she pulled his hand out of her bikini and kissed him deeply.

“Holy shit,” he gasped. “Zoya, you’re incredible.”

“What did I tell you?” She purred. “You’ve just got to be receptive to a girl’s signals.”

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments