Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Only One Bed, Part 3: Emma Gives Nolan a Hand

"Emboldened by Nolan’s interest, Emma makes her move."

76
15 Comments 15
2.5k Views 2.5k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Emma pretended to sleep, but every fiber of her being was alert for any sound or movement from Nolan. She wanted to heave a sigh, or toss and turn, but worried she’d spook him. The longer she waited, the more doubts filled her head. What if he knew she’d watched him last night? What if he didn’t feel like doing it again tonight? Despite Zoya’s assurances, what if she just wasn’t his type?

She had to admit the trick with the towels had totally worked. When they walked out of the bathroom, the boys had put so much work into not looking at them; it was almost more obvious than if they had openly gawked. Zoya had given her an I-told-you-so look after they closed the door.

Then, later, when the families went out for dinner, Zoya ensured that Emma was sitting next to Nolan. He turned out to be easy to talk to, pulling her in with funny stories about his childhood. He laughed at her misconceptions about Australia, but she was forced to admit that his 90s-era vision of Seattle was still largely accurate. She learned he was single, and planning to take a gap year to travel through Europe. He expressed interest in her plan to buy a van to drive the length of Highway 101 down to California.

By the time they got back to the hotel room, and the boys stepped out to let them change for bed, Zoya was practically crowing with delight at her matchmaking efforts.

“I’m telling you, Em, he’s hooked! He was flirting all through dinner. There’s no way he doesn’t go to bed thinking about you. You’ll get your moment tonight.”

But lying in the dark, hours later, Emma wasn’t so sure. Nolan had been polite, but didn’t behave like he was infatuated, or even aware of her interest. No furtive looks. No ever-so-casual touches. The more she imagined working up the nerve to climb down and join him if he started masturbating again, the more she worried he would reject her.

She risked another peek, opening one eye just enough to confirm that Nolan still appeared to be sound asleep. Frustrated and dejected, Emma was about to give up and roll away when he yawned and stretched. He blinked slowly and rubbed his eyes, and she closed hers just in time as he glanced up in her direction. Was he checking if she was asleep?

She waited, trying to keep her breathing even and not give any sign she was still awake. After a very long minute, with her eyes squeezed shut, she heard the slow rustling sound again. Heart pounding, she opened her eyes, and saw he was rubbing himself. She watched, entranced, as the shape of his cock grew under the sheet.

He let out a slow, quiet sigh and bit his lip. Then, just like last night, he strained his legs, pulling the sheet down enough to expose his chest. She felt a secret thrill watching as his movements grew more urgent, pushing and pulling on his erection, the muscles in his shoulders tensing.

As before, she felt a heat blooming in her core, and a longing to touch him, to feel his body against hers. He stretched again, moving the sheet even lower, threatening to expose himself. Was he pulling the sheet off faster than last night?

This was it. The moment Zoya had mentioned. She tried to work up the nerve to climb down next to him. How would he react? Would he be excited? Aroused? Shocked? Horrified? What if he covered up? What if he pushed her away? She knew Zoya would be exasperated with all these questions. Her friend would give her a shove, causing her to fall out of bed and—whoops!—on top of him. She’d give her a wink and tell her to be bold. Why was this so hard?

Nolan stretched again, and kicked the sheet off fully. He pulled his boxers down, setting them aside, and leaving himself fully exposed. She stared, wide-eyed, as he stroked the length of his shaft, rubbing his thumb over the tip each time.

Once again, he seemed to be murmuring under his breath. She strained, trying desperately to hear what he was saying, what words got him excited. With a shock, she realized he was saying her name, over and over. He was thinking about her!

“Emma,” he breathed, lifting his hips a bit, as if trying to thrust. She wondered what he was imagining. Was he just thinking about her tits from earlier? Was he picturing her body pressed against his? Her hand on his cock? Her tits in his face?

“Emma,” he repeated, still barely a whisper, though it felt daringly loud, almost as if he wanted her to hear. His abdomen was clenched tight, and she wanted to slide her hand down the length of it, to wrap around the base of his cock.

JadenKisses1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JadenKisses1

“Nolan,” she exhaled.

His eyes flew open, and he went still as he met her gaze, eyes filled with lust. She held a single finger to her lips, and he slowly nodded. Carefully, she slipped out from under the blanket and lowered herself to lie at his side. They stared into each other’s eyes for a long moment; then, she leaned in for a kiss.

It started sweet, but soon their lips parted with hunger, and the kiss became more intense. She pressed closer and caressed his chest. She could feel his right arm moving against her as he started rubbing himself again. As his tongue danced with hers, she reached lower, tracing the trail of hair from his belly button. He jumped a little when she wrapped her fingers around the base of his shaft, even as he kept stroking near the top.

She broke the kiss and propped herself up on her elbow to gaze at his cock. Her fingers closed around him, squeezing. He groaned softly, and she felt him twitch in her grip. She looked back at his face and found him staring at her nipples, excitedly poking through the thin fabric of her cami.

He stared hungrily as she awkwardly hiked her shirt up above her tits. She shifted her position to bring them closer and gasped as he wrapped his lips around her nipple. His shaft swelled in her hand, and she tried not to make any noise as he flicked his tongue against her sensitive flesh.

He let go of his cock and reached up to squeeze her breasts, pulling her almost on top of him, and eagerly switching between them. She stifled a squeak and rubbed up and down the length of his throbbing erection. A drop of precum appeared under her fingers, and she eagerly rubbed it into his skin.

He grunted, and lightly bit her, teeth grazing against her puckered skin. Little bolts of electricity arced between her nipples and her clit. She felt a clenching, and a bit of wetness soak into her sleep shorts. Urgently, she stroked him, savoring the way he fit in her hand. He responded in kind, lifting his hips to thrust into her grip.

He kept squeezing and licking and sucking and biting until she was squirming with desire, rolling her hips against him. His body seemed to writhe, building steadily towards his climax. She wanted it. Wanted to feel his hot cum. To know she had taken him over the edge. But she was a bit distracted. There was a growing pressure in her core, and there were sparks dancing at the edge of her vision.

“Nolan,” she whispered, “please!”

He responded by pulling more of her breast into the heat of his mouth and swirling his tongue demandingly against her nipple. She gasped and felt the dam burst, sending waves of pleasure through her body. It was all she could do to hold on to him and try desperately not to make a sound.

When it became too much, she pulled breathlessly away from him and moved to straddle his thigh. He lifted his leg to press against her, and it felt delicious, but she settled herself firmly, wrapping both hands around his cock. He watched, excited, as she began stroking firmly up and down. She was on a mission.

More and more precum leaked from his tip, slick and hot to the touch. She started twisting her hands, stimulating the sensitive ridge of his head with her fingers. He grabbed her hip and squeezed, dropping his head back onto the pillow. She could feel him swelling and knew he was close.

His body went rigid, his thigh straining between her legs. She watched, excited, as he groaned silently and his cock started twitching. His first shot of cum splashed between her fingers on the upstroke, and when she pushed down to squeeze the base of his shaft, rope after rope of thick, hot cum sprayed onto his stomach.

Eagerly, she ran her fingers through the sticky mess, smearing it into his hair. His body slowly relaxed, and she was surprised to find herself licking her fingers clean. His flavor was salty and masculine, and reminded her a bit of the ocean. She realized he was watching, eyes still filled with desire, and leaned down to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Then she held a single finger to her lips again, winked, and climbed back into bed, where she was only a little surprised to see Zoya’s eyes gleaming. As Nolan quietly slipped into the bathroom to clean up, the girls grinned triumphantly at each other.

Published 
Written by pinkysurprise
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments