Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you haven't read part 6, I highly recommend it to make sense of this as one carries on. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I didn't want the story to be too long so have split it."

I lay back, pondering the sudden change in Emily.

“So, Emily, is this the first time you’ve been with a girl?”

“Well, years ago we kissed each other, but only to make sure we could before our first boyfriends, but not since, and no, this was the first time any of that happened. I just found it so erotic. I got so horny that I couldn’t help myself and got a bit carried away.”

“Sis, you were so hot,” Phoebe said. “I’m not a lesbian, not really bi, but wow, that was so hot. You can eat my pussy anytime!”

“So, what’s next?” Phoebe asked.

“Rest,” I replied. “Give me a bit of time to recover.”

The girls spooned me, Phoebe behind, Emily in front, my hand over Emily, Phoebes’ over me. Heaven!

I must have dozed off. I came to, not sure what had brought me back to the land of the living, and then realised I was hard and wet. I looked down to see two sets of eyes looking in my direction, grinning, and then they went back to licking me.

“Come here, both of you minxes.”

They crawled up the bed and both kissed me. With my outstretched hands, I cupped their pussies and rubbed them, sliding fingers in, massaging their clits with my thumbs, and sliding my fingers in and out slowly. Finger fucking both of them, both moaning, both pushing their pussies into my hands, mouths probing and fighting for mine, moaning. Who would cum first?

Had I just had one of them, I would have pulled them up and feasted on their nipples, but I wasn’t going to have them fighting over me.

“Fuck, that’s so good,” Phoebe cried.

“Make me cum” Emily cried.

“I’m doing my best, you minxes, Who’s going to cum first?”

They both declared the other would. This would be interesting. I pulled my fingers out of their pussies to cries of loss and pinched and pulled their clits to cries of pleasure.

“I’m cumming,” Phoebe cried out.

“Me too,” Emily cried.

“Who likes sucking cock?”

Rather than answer, Phoebe dived for my cock and engulfed me.

I looked at Emily. “You get to ride my face then, I guess.”

She straddled my face, my tongue finding her wet swollen lips, licking and nipping her labia, then pushing my tongue inside her.

Not to be outdone, Phoebe stopped licking my cock, straddled me and sank down on me, moaning in pleasure. She slowly rose, then sank again, moaning, cooing.

They appeared to have a competition, who would make the most noise.

Emily turned around and sat back on my face. I later found out why. She had reached forward and started rubbing her sister’s nipples. Phoebe leaned forward so she could let Emily get a better grip, gripping Emily’s tits at the same time, and leant her head forward. Emily leant in as well and kissed her.

Emily cried out first that she was cumming. Once she had finished filling my mouth with her juices, she climbed off, lay down and watched Phoebe riding me. I reached up and started playing with her tits, grabbing her nipples. They pulled on her upward stroke. She started moaning.

“I’m cumming,” she cried and covered me in her juices.

“Ok ladies, breather time! I’m going to grab a shower. You might want to as well. I think a walk will invigorate us. What clothes did you bring with you, Phoebe? Any loose skirts?” I asked.

“I’ll make sure she dresses suitably,” Emily said, smiling.

The girls had checked outside to make sure no one was around, as they had soaked their clothes in their juices, grabbed two bathrobes from me, and ran back to Emily’s house.

They were back inside thirty minutes, carrying my robes, dressed in loose tops, and loose skirts. I just threw the robes up the stairs and hugged the girls, sliding my hand up their skirts, giving both a quick pat on the ass!

“Mmm, you smell nice,” I told them both. ”Ready?”

Although there are some pleasant walks around me, none gave me the privacy I was after. There was a place not too far away, which I hoped wasn’t too busy.

When we got there, there were only a couple of cars, which was great. It was a nice bit of woodland. We all got out, held my arms out and put my arms around the girls, initially under their arms, and rubbed their tits, making them giggle.

Emily lifted her skirt to me and said, “Told you we would be dressed suitably.”

Phoebe followed suit. “No underwear!”

I instantly went hard! It didn’t go unnoticed. Both girls laughed and patted it. I gripped them into me tighter, then started walking, dragging them with me. We walked for a while. I was looking for a suitable place while moving my hands down their backs to their asses. Then reached down and up under their skirts and cupped their naked ass cheeks. I saw a small path off to one side, hoping it led to a clearing, and directed Phoebe to take it.

It wasn’t exactly a clearing, but it was off the main track and not visible, I hoped. I pulled Phoebe to me as she was closest and kissed her, lifted the hem of her skirt and tucked it in the waistband of her skirt, lifted her top up and off her, hanging it on a branch, undid my trousers and pushed my length in her.

Annyfit4you
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annyfit4you

“Fuck, someone might see us.”

“I’ll keep watch,” Emily said, proceeding to watch me having my way with her sister, emptying my load into her.

I withdrew, turned to Emily and kissed her.

“That was hot. My turn?”

“Give it time to recover! You should know that by now!”

I looked at Phoebe, who now had cum dripping down her leg. I reached around her and lifted the rear hem of her skirt and tucked it in the waistband, did the same with the sides, then grabbed her t-shirt, and gave it to her.

“Right, time to move,” I told them.

Phoebe went to put her skirt down, but before I could tell her no, Emily replied.

“Leave it, it’s hot.”

“But what if we see anyone?”

“You hide behind one of us!” she giggled.

I leant into Emily and whispered in her ear, “You know you are identical twins… ”

I reached for the back of her skirt and she tried to skip out of my way, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her back to me and swatted her bum, lifted her skirt and tucked it in her waistband, then doubled it over, exposing even more of her. Phoebe was laughing at her! I reached for their hands, hugged them both, and started walking on. I could see a couple walking towards us. Both girls tried to bolt, but I held them against me.

As the couple came up, I could see they were about to say something.

“Poison ivy when going for a pee,” I said. “trying to keep them cool!”

The girls were bright red; the couple were colouring, gaping, trying not to make it obvious they were staring at two magnificent pussies. I nudged the girls on, passing the couple. I could tell they had turned to watch us walk off. My hands on the girls’ bums!

“You bastard, that was so embarrassing, but so hot. I have cum running down my thighs, and my cunt is producing juice. I must look a mess,” Phoebe said.

“Embarrassing, but so hot,” Emily said, looking around her and pulling me off to one side. “Drop those trousers and lay on that log.”

She then mounted me, the log on the side of the trail in full view, and started riding me. Phoebe straddled the log behind her, lifted Emily’s top off, and started massaging her breasts and clit. Fuck, these sisters are so hot. My dick is going to be worn out by the time they have to leave.

Emily moaned loudly. Her breathing became more rapid, mine also got more rapid. Phoebe reached down and grabbed my balls under Emily’s bum, making me shoot my load, and making Emily cum.

Phoebe handed Emily her T-shirt back. She stayed straddling me for a minute, then got off, letting me get up and put myself away.

“See,” Emily said slyly, pointing, “We are twins. We both have cum dribbling down our legs!”

I hugged her and put my arms around them both.

“We’re nearly back at the cars, you might want to sort your skirts out,” I said. “Who wants an ice cream?”

The girls pulled their skirts back out of their waistbands and led me toward the ice cream hut. After getting three ice creams, we went and sat down, one on either side of me. Emily showed she remembered what I did to her previously. She flicked the back of her skirt out. I did the same to Phoebe, making her gasp as she realised what I had done as her naked bum met the damp wood of the seat. She then pulled the front of her skirt up so I could see her sopping pussy. Emily, seeing this, followed suit. My cock went stiff again!

I licked my ice cream, trying to ignore them, then dug a lump of ice cream off with my finger and rubbed it into Phoebe’s pussy, making her scream in shock. Emily looked over, wondering what had just happened.

“Spider,” I said, taking another lump of ice cream with my other hand and doing the same to Emily, making her scream.

A couple of people around looked at us in concern.

“They thought they saw a snake. It was just a slow worm, nothing to worry about,” I told them, trying not to laugh.

“Don’t worry, I’ll clear it up when we get home,” I told them. “Come on, eat up, time to go.”

When we got back to mine, as soon as we got in the house, they stripped off.

“You said you would clean the ice cream off when we got home.”

“And so I shall,” I said. “Upstairs.”

I think they set the land speed record getting there. I heard them getting on the bed before I had even started up the stairs!

Both girls were laying on the bed, naked, knees up and legs wide! From this position, I couldn’t tell who was who. I went to the first pussy, leant down and ran my tongue up her slit, then moved over to the other, doing the same, then pushed my tongue into her pussy, making her moan in pleasure. Then moved back to the other. Alternating every half a dozen or so laps, keeping them both wanting more. Knowing this would keep them both going for a while before they came.

To be continued

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments