Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"If you haven't been following the story, they are mostly stand-a-lone, but reading in order makes a bit more sense. Many thanks to JustAMan for proofing for me and giving some great suggestions!"

I’ve been asked how we met. Emily moved into the house at the end of my row of houses, and we met while she was moving stuff in. I did the “Hi new neighbour” thing, my cock did the stiff thing, and we have occasionally bumped into each other since. Initially, this was a “hi” in passing, then it became longer chats. I always seemed to get the impression she was pure as the driven snow and wouldn’t cheat, so I hadn’t planned on pushing things....as you can tell, that didn’t last very long!

You may remember in part three, me buying Emily an Egyptian Goddess-like dress. I asked her to wear it for me, but may have forgotten to mention I was taking her out for a meal! (oops). I had booked a table at seven thirty. This meant that she needed to be at my place by seven.

Emily was on time as usual. My jaw hit the floor! She looked ravishing, and now I found myself wanting to “eat in"! 

“You’re all dressed up!” she commented.

“Did I forget to mention we were going to a restaurant tonight?” I said.

“I can’t wear this out to a restaurant!” she growled.

“You can! I booked the table for seven thirty, so no time to get changed. We need to get going!”

I ushered her out of the house and toward the car. 

I could tell she was wearing white lacey panties, and nowhere to hide a bra. I wanted to devour her there and then!

During our drive to the restaurant, she kept moaning that she couldn’t wear the dress out; she was hardly wearing anything. I couldn’t stop telling her how beautiful she looked.  I ‘missed’ the gear leaver and laid my hand on her thigh. I slowly worked my way up under her dress. She pushed me away, but I moved my hand back.

“Stop it! I’m going to be all wet and it will show through my dress! It’s bad enough you’re making me wear it out, I don’t want an embarrassing  wet patch on it too!” 

I behaved myself the rest of the way to the restaurant. I parked and went around to help her out of the car. We walked arm in arm with the occasional glower from her! The Maitre’d greeted us and I could tell he was taking Emily in and enjoying the view. He led us to our booth in the back. I let Emily slide in and then I followed; it felt better to sit next to Emily than to sit opposite her.

Embarrassed, she said, “I can’t believe we are doing this!”

“You’ll enjoy it, just relax!” I told her.

We had a look at the menu and ordered. She doesn’t drink, and I was driving, so we both ordered soft drinks with our food. I slid my hand down and onto her leg. The material had slipped between her legs, revealing a lot of skin. I smiled and moved my hand up her thigh. She slapped it away again.

“I told you, I don’t want a wet patch on the dress. They’ll know what we’ve been doing!” she growled.

Simple answer: don’t sit on the dress!

“Lift your bum a bit,” I whispered.

“Why?” she asked.

“Just do it,” I whispered.

She did, so I grabbed the back of her dress and slid it up past her waist. You could tell! She sat down.

“You dirty sod!” she said.

I wasn’t sure if she was still grumpy at me, or if I would get to play, so, back my hand went to her leg, and slid it up her leg again, knowing she couldn’t use the damp spot on the dress excuse again. I had nearly reached her lacey panties when she clamped her legs together!

“We can’t do this here!” she whispered.

“We can just relax,” I whispered back.

She relaxed and slightly spread her legs, making sure that no one could see what we were doing, and the waiter wouldn’t be able to see when he brought the food. I slid my hand up her leg again, grazing her panties and moving back down her thigh, and back up again, then slid my hand up and down her panties. I could feel her getting wet, and she moaned quietly.

I slid her panties aside and rubbed her slit directly. I could hear her breathing change, trying to keep quiet. Looking forward, making sure no one was coming toward us. I slid a finger into her and could hear her stifling a moan. I moved my finger slowly in and out. She moved her hand over and grabbed my stiff cock and rubbed it. I better stop, otherwise I would cum in my pants! (ok, I knew she was wet!).

She moved to get out. “I need to go to the loo!”

“Take your panties off while you’re there,” I whispered... always worth a try!

While she was in the loo, the waiter arrived with our food (good timing or what!) and had gone by the time she returned. I moved out to allow her back in. As she moved past me, she shoved something in my pocket. Then, sitting down, she grabbed the cloth napkin off the table and laid it on the seat, then sat down, lifting the back of her dress out of the way.

My eyes went wide. I knew what she had put in my pocket! Her panties!

“I’m not sitting on their seat with no underwear on without knowing when it was last cleaned,” she whispered in my ear. “Food looks wonderful, eat up”

I couldn’t help but slide my hand up her leg, just to feel her unclothed pussy!

“Stop it and eat,” she growled.

“Yes, honey!” I replied sweetly!

We weren’t in a relationship, as she had a boyfriend. As such, we didn’t have pet names for each other, so we couldn’t use them in the wrong company.

She just stared at me, so I smiled sweetly back at her!

The main course was over, and my hand was roaming again, keeping an eye out for the waiter. After a quick rub of her pussy, that gorgeous nubbin was protruding, so I just started rubbing it. She coughed and moaned quietly. This was going to be fun. Emily isn’t the quietest when it came to her having an orgasm! Well, I wasn’t going to give it to her, just edge her and keep her there until we get home!

I spied the waiter coming back so slid my hand back, hoping he hadn’t noticed! He had definitely noticed Emily! I think all the guys there had.

I talked her into a dessert as I hadn’t edged her far enough, so she went for a small ice cream. As the waiter went, my hand moved back to her clit! her hand moves to my cock... I realised she was building up to the big O, so I slid my hand away.

“Bastard!” she says, knowing exactly what I’m doing.

We finished our dessert and, as we stood up, we could both see the napkin was sopping wet! Could we leave it on the plate, let the kitchen staff wonder why it was wet, and then wonder what the aroma was? or did we steal it? Emily was all for pinching it, but I just screwed it up and threw it on the plate! Let the kitchen staff wonder, well, if the waiter didn’t get to it first, guess what had been going on and keep it?

Bill paid, and we left. We could see the wind had picked up. I thought she would want her panties back, but no, she commented on the fact it was draughty and a bit chilly (well; she was wet!) she was holding her dress down, so she didn’t do a Marilyn Monroe and have her dress blow up around her!

Back at the car, she admitted it had been a nice meal, and she had gotten really horny, hence taking her panties off knowing there were people around!

We got back to my place and collapsed on the sofa, both totally stuffed and agreeing we were too full to do anything just yet. So I pulled her into me, slid my hands under the fabric of her dress and found her gorgeous tits, and started to play. Massaging them, lightly pinching them, and pulling on her nipples, making her purr.

We don’t always fuck when we are together, but are both horny, and this is nothing new. Sometimes I play with her tits through a t-shirt or blouse, sometimes skin on skin. She tells me she loves nipple play and could lie back on me and let me play for hours. I can often give her small orgasms from doing this.

She was purring from the nipple play, but I was also aware of the edging so moved both hands down to her pussy. One slid into her, finger fucking, the other massaged her clit. As she started getting vocal, I could feel her cumming, so pulled away.

MarieMoon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarieMoon

“Come on. Bring me to orgasm. You know you want to. You’re just teasing, you rotten man!”

“Not yet. I want to keep you there until we are ready to fuck!” I replied.

She reached behind her and felt my hard cock, then undid my trousers and pulled my cock out.

“Well, if that’s how you are going to play it, two can play that game!” she said, looking at me innocently.

She leaned down and engulfed my cock with her mouth. Good to her word. She knew when I was almost there and pulled away, patted me on my cockhead, and pulled my briefs back over my cock!

I went back to playing with her pussy again, stopping only when I felt she was at the edge again. This time, she pulled my cock out again and said, “enough is enough.”

She rolled around, pulled the front of her dress out of the way, and mounted herself on my stiff rod!

“Ahh, that’s better,” she cooed.

Now, the sofa wasn’t the best place for us to have sex in that position, so held her to me, one hand under her bum, and managed to stand up, and kissed her, to which she responded with her tongue, wrapped her legs around me, and started rocking her hips. Trying to climb the stairs while she was riding me was interesting! Thankfully, we made it up the stairs and into the bedroom.

I laid her on the bed and started sliding in and out of her love hole. She didn’t unwrap her arms or legs, so it was an interesting fuck.

“I’m cumming!” she squealed.

I stopped moving!

“No you don’t, I’m going to cum!” she cried and started trying to rock her hips, making it all the harder with me lying on top of her!

I relented and moved in and out slowly. Apparently, that wasn’t enough. I could still feel her hips bucking.

“Fuck me you bastard, harder, faster!” she cried.

Again, I relented and pounded her harder.

“Yeees, yees!” she cried, “I’m cumming!” she screamed at me.

With that, all that pent-up orgasm came and gushed out! So much for keeping that dress dry! as she came, she clamped down on me; I came as well. I lay on top of her as she hadn’t released me.

“Ah, no, oh fuck, now, ow help me!” she cried. “I’ve got a cramp in my leg!”

I couldn’t help laughing, but managed to withdraw from her and extricate myself from her arms and legs, then massaged her legs, trying to help get the cramp out. As she hadn’t told me which leg, or which muscle had cramped, I massaged both legs fully. She must have been really horny that night, as she pulled me back to her, kissed me again, moaned into my mouth, and reached between us for my cock. Normally, I need a bit of a break before going again, but it didn’t take long to get hard again, and she directed my cock back into her love hole.

I rolled her over so she was lying on me. She sat up and started riding cowgirl, a big smile on her face and moaning. I reached forward and slid my hand up her leg, under the dress, found her clit, and massaged it. She moaned louder and started moving harder and faster. She squealed as she came again, but carried on, pushing my hand away. She wanted me to cum in her again, almost like a challenge.

She kept going and then collapsed on me.

“Fuck me, I need you to cum in me again,” she told me.

I rolled her over and started making love to her.

“No, fuck me, hard!” she growled.

Her wish was my command, so I found the energy and fucked her until I came, collapsing on her worn out.

“That was fantastic!” she said, rolled us onto our sides and cuddled into me. I could happily have fallen asleep with her in that position, but no!

“Don’t you fall asleep on me!” she said. “You are great, I love sleeping with you, but you have my panties in your pocket, and I only have this dress, strangely covered in cum,  and I don’t think I can walk home in the morning looking like this. Oh, and you are lying on it!”

“I really loved this evening. You know how to make me horny. I could have killed you earlier when you sprung on me that we were going out. I thought you had just bought this dress for you and me, and then you playing with me in the restaurant, I didn’t know where to look, you dirty bugger, but it was fun whilst being slightly embarrassing, I think the waiter had an idea what was going on, then you leaving that napkin soaked in my juices on the plate! Hmm, thank you my darling, it was fantastic,” she sighed. “I want to lie here with you, but I need to get home and out of this dress”

So, reluctantly I got up and helped her up, and went downstairs with her, gave her a big hug and kiss. She pulled away and went home.

About ten minutes later, she text me. “You still have my panties!”

I’m not sure how many pairs of her panties I actually had ‘forgotten’ to give her back, but I suppose I ought to, otherwise she would have to keep buying more!

I replied, “oh, so I do” with a smiley face! and made my way back upstairs to bed and collapsed on it, making sure I collapsed on the dry side of the bed!

I didn’t see her for the rest of the week and was having a lay-in on Saturday. The doorbell rang. I stuck my head out the window and saw Emily there.

“Come on, open up,” she called and pressed the doorbell several times.

“Cheeky minx,” I muttered and made my way down to let her in.

She rushed in and hugged and kissed me as soon as I turned the handle on the door, then pushed it shut behind her. Wow, she’s awake and energetic this morning, I thought, then realised she had been running without a bra, as I felt her hard nipples poking at me.

“Good morning to you too,” I said, fondling her tits.

“Mmm, that’s not all I ‘forgot’ to put on this morning!” she whispered. “I woke up horny. What are you going to do about it?”

Had she really not put panties on? I wondered, and moved my hand down to her bum, not feeling any, and slid my hand up under the leg of her shorts, still not feeling anything, and moved it to the front, still not feeling anything. I reached her slit, “bugger. You said you would never go with no underwear,” I told her.

“That was then. This is now. You made me horny and do things outside my comfort zone and I‘m enjoying being free, well, for you anyway. I still make my boyfriend work for it! Sorry, I do love him. I love you too and I love the sex with you! Now, get that cock out of your robe and slide it in me inside my shorts and fuck me!” she blurted.

I’m not sure who was the dominant one in our relationship! To be honest, some days it’s me, some it’s her. Obviously, it was her turn that morning, so I obeyed (like it took a lot of persuasion!).

“Mmmm,” she moaned, “I love having your cock in me.”

She was so eager. I just turned her around and laid her on the stairs and started fucking her.

“Ooh, no, not comfy,” she moaned. “Take me to bed!”

So I pulled out, helped her up, and chased her up the stairs! She got on the bed, spread her legs and just waited for me to enter her again. I didn’t disappoint! Was it me, or was she just getting hornier and hornier around me? Less me trying to instigate anything and her trying to please me, enjoy a newfound freedom, whatever, I was enjoying it and not complaining.

We fucked, and rolled around, taking turns as to who was on top. I even tried doggie, but it was more interesting with her shorts still on! She rode me cowboy. I reached up, pushed her top up, and played with her nipples. As she rose, this pulled them tight, then slackened off as she lowered herself down. Bringing her to orgasm several times, (one of the joys of morning sex, cock is ready, brain and body need to catch up!). She knew mornings would take longer before I came, so was enjoying herself until I came.

“That was great. I really enjoyed that. Now I have to get home and shower before my boyfriend arrives.” she sniggered.

I told you she was being a cheeky minx!!

Later, I was out weeding the garden when he arrived, so made the normal small talk, asking how the drive was, etc. I don’t think he suspected anything about us.

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments