Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Instalment 3 of me getting to know Emily! Hopefully you are enjoying my fantasy of getting to know her. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Please do make comments on these stories."

I’m normally a heavy sleeper and take a bit of time to come around, but as I came to the following morning, something just felt different. I knew I fell asleep with Emily cuddled up to me, but no, she wasn’t there beside me! Maybe she had woken early and gone home? Then I heard the toilet flush, and she crept back into the room, but instead of getting in beside me, she ducked under the bottom of the duvet and made her way up, stopping at my cock, playing with it for a few minutes, then lowered her mouth over it.

Now, not being a morning person doesn’t mean I don’t get morning wood, I do. It’s that until the body is ready, you can do what you like and it won’t spit at you!

I will admit, having her mouth on my cock was sure helping wake up my body and mind! After a few minutes, she kissed her way up my body until she was looking at me.

“Morning, sleepyhead,” she quipped.

“Good morning to you as well, gorgeous. Was that saying you are ready for the next round? If so, I will need to see what’s in the tank!”

I leaned in to kiss her and let my hand roam her body, tweaked her nipples, and rubbed them to get them nice and hard and sensitive, then run my hand down her back, cupped her bum, massaged her cheeks, bringing my hand around to the front, rubbed her mons, and slid toward her sex. Her clit was already engorged, wanting to be played with, so I rubbed it, making her moan into my mouth. I slipped my middle finger into her sweet hole and moved it in and out, still rubbing her clit. I added a second finger and thrust harder and deeper, wiggled my fingers, trying to find that elusive spot, making her cry out.

“Fuck me!” she cried.

So, I did! I rolled her onto her back and rolled on top of her. She grabbed my cock and placed it at her entrance, and I thrust in hard, causing her to squeal. I lifted her legs up over my shoulders and thrust, slowly at first, then harder. Sweating and tiring, I lowered her legs, held her into me, rolled onto my back, and said, “Your turn!"

She stayed laying on me and rocked her hips back and forth whilst kissing me, then lifted up and started to ride me cowgirl. I’m not sure how she had this much stamina from first thing in the morning, but I wasn’t saying no!

She kept going until she was tired and collapsed on me. “Your turn!”

I turned her over, got out of bed, pulled her toward me so she was kneeling on the end of the bed, and started thrusting into her again. Finally, I could feel myself building up and then unloading myself into her.

We both crawled onto the bed and cuddled.

“You’re amazing,” I said. “I do like the way you wake me up in the morning, but don’t know where you got the energy after last night!”

“I thought it might be an interesting start to the day for you,” she replied.

She then said, “I didn’t tell you last night, but I had to tell my landlord that whilst I like the house, I can’t afford to keep it, and he has allowed me to get a tenant in, so I am going to need to be a bit more careful meeting up with you!”

We carried on every few nights, meeting up until the tenant arrived. Not wanting to upset anything with the boyfriend, we both knew that it was friends with benefits and great sex, but we now had a potential spy in the camp and we didn’t want him to work anything out and say anything, so had to be a bit more discreet.

I said to her, as we needed to be quicker, she must not wear any underwear, so it was less to take off/put on, I wasn’t expecting her to agree, but she did! Part two of taking her under my wing was partially complete. That damn bra had gone!

Unfortunately, the lack of underwear was only when she was sneaking around to my place! I bumped into her in town and decided to take her into a shop and buy her a new top. While she was looking at conservative ones, I was looking at strappy cami tops and found a nice yellow silky one, and showed it to her.

Selinne24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Selinne24

“Really?” she asked me quizzically.

“Really, go and try it on.”

 She looked at it, looked at me, shook her head and then delved through the tops to find one in her size! Then went into the changing room and put it on and came out for me to see.

I just looked at her and said, “Bra.”

Wide-eyed, she went to say something, then turned and headed back in to remove it. She poked her head out to make sure no one was looking, then came out.

“You can see my tits through this, see, my nipples are poking out!” she whispered.

“That’s how I like to see them! You look great.” 

All part of my plan! She looked fabulous, nice top, nipples sticking out. I wanted to ravage her there and then, but held back.

“Oh, I saw this while you were changing. Why don’t you try it on?” And I handed her what I would term an Egyptian goddess-style dress. Just enough material to go around her neck, then around to cover her breasts (no back), with a band at the waist with a full-length piece of material hanging front and back, but nothing on either side.

“You’re kidding me, aren’t you?” she questioned.

I just pointed at me and mouthed, “Me?”

“Go on, it will be fun to see what you look like,” I replied.

Realising it was futile, she went back in and changed into it, and came out.

“Nope, something’s not right… Ah, I know, red knickers under a white dress? Take them off!” I told her.

Turning bright red, she said, “I can’t in the middle of the shop!”

I nodded at her, and she went back into the changing rooms and took them off. I reached out my hand and she reluctantly gave them to me. I felt them and they were damp, indicating that she was actually getting aroused. I’m not sure if it was me telling her what to do, or her actually enjoying it! I put them in my pocket.

Out she stepped again.

"That’s much better. You can’t see the knickers now! Did you look at yourself in the mirror? Do you think you look fantastic in it?”

“I look better than I thought I would. I thought I would look slutty, but I don’t. I just feel it with no underwear on!”

“I’m glad you think it looks great; we’ll get them both then! Hurry up and get changed, I’ll go and pay for them.”

“I’ll need my knickers back,” she said.

“Sorry, they’re mine now. You gave them to me. You’ll have to go commando this afternoon!” I taunted.

She dressed (yes, with bra!) and looked at me with a death stare, and we went up to the counter.

The sales clerk looked at the dress and said, “Wow, I wish I’d seen this on you. I bet you looked amazing. I really fancy it. Only I’m not sure about what it looks like with knickers on.”

I just grinned at her and said, “None needed!”

Emily, of course, blushed again! She blushed even more and I withdrew them from my pocket so I could get to my wallet! The sales assistant blushed a bit as well at the sight of them.

We paid and left the store. Emily hit me on the arm and called me a pig and demanded them back, but no, buried in my pocket, they stayed.

When I saw her again a few nights later, she admitted she felt a bit slutty that afternoon not wearing her knickers, but also kind of kinky and free in a way.

“How come you aren’t wearing your new top? It is kind of sexy on you.”

“My tenant has moved in and is cooking tea tonight; I can’t wear it for him! I will wear it for you next time, I promise,” and off she trotted back to her house.

Published 
Written by zebedee2022
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments